The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Arsene Wenger has admitted Kolo Toure wanted to leave Arsenal, but said the player would now be staying at the Emirates.

The Ivory Coast defender, a target for Manchester City, will miss the Gunners' FA Cup tie against Plymouth with a groin injury but has withdrawn his transfer request.

Wenger said: 'We spoke about it with him and I think he has changed his mind.

The situation is that he is a player who has a two-and-ahalf- year contract and will remain with us.'

Toure, 27, has struggled with injuries to his shoulder and calf this season, making just 13 league appearances, and had been linked with a move following a blazing row with defensive partner William Gallas after the 2-2 draw with Aston Villa on Boxing Day.
But Wenger denied there was a rift between the pair, saying: 'There was a minor incident that you can multiply by 20. It happens every day in every club and it is sorted out.

'Kolo is happy here. I think they get on, personally, much better than people think. Nobody can prove fantastic friendship helps you to win football games.'

Wenger also said he did not expect anyone to leave the club during the transfer window.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsene Wenger will carry on developing young talent rather than pay huge transfer fees for big-name signings, the Arsenal manager said on Friday.

"What we need to focus on is continually developing and not live in dreamland where we are linked with players of 30 million (NZ$76.16 million) to 40 million pounds because that is not realistic," Wenger told the club's website (The Arsenal Sale: Including 50% off Away Kits! || Arsenal.com).

"I can cite you players in the last 10 or 15 years who have cost 30 million and have been a flop."

Arsenal are fifth in the Premier League, 10 points behind leaders Liverpool, and fans have urged Wenger to add new faces to his squad in the January transfer window.

However the Frenchman, who built his reputation on developing youngsters like Nicolas Anelka, Cesc Fabregas and Patrick Vieira, has faced a tighter financial regime since the club's expensive Emirates Stadium was built in 2006.

"We have gone for a policy that is to develop our young players. . . and not listen to everybody (in the media) who comes out every day with a new name," said Wenger.

"It is not necessarily linked that you spend 30 million (pounds) and get a massive player."

Wenger's latest crop of youngsters could get another opportunity to show their worth in Saturday's FA Cup third round match at home to Championship (second division) side Plymouth Argyle.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Stand-in captain Robin van Persie scored two goals as Arsenal finally saw off the brave challenge of Coca-Cola Championship Plymouth 3-1 in their FA Cup third-round tie at Emirates Stadium.

• Wenger praise for professional Gunners

The Dutchman struck at the start and the end of the second half to secure safe passage into Sunday's draw after Argyle captain Karl Duguid had grabbed a lifeline for the West Country side and their superb 9,000-strong support.

Arsenal have not made the final of the FA Cup since they won it in 2005 - the last trophy lifted by Wenger's men.

Given their current 10-point deficit in the Barclays Premier League, this famous old competition could now represent the most likely avenue to more silverware in 2009 - and as such Wenger named a strong side, led by van Persie in the absence of injured skipper Cesc Fabregas.

Arsenal saw plenty of the ball as the hosts dominated the opening exchanges.

There was a half chance on five minutes when Aaron Ramsey's scuffed shot found its way through to van Persie in the six-yard box. But the angle was tight and Plymouth keeper Romain Larrieu made a smart double block at the near post.

The home side remained patient in their build-up, and in the 15th minute they carved open the Plymouth defence.

Wales youngster Ramsey charged into the penalty box before laying the ball off to Emmanuel Eboue - and it took a brilliant reaction save from Larrieu to deny the much-maligned Ivory Coast midfielder.

Van Persie glanced a header just wide at the far post from Samir Nasri's cross as the Gunners pressed again.

Abou Diaby's quick turn in from the right corner saw him flash the ball across goal, but Nicklas Bendtner was unable to make contact.

William Gallas' angled effort was blocked first by Chris Baker and then the goalkeeper as the Plymouth goal continued to lead a charmed life.

Larrieu beat away a 20-yard strike from Ramsey before Arsenal were forced into a change on the half-hour when Mikael Silvestre limped off, to be replaced by Kieran Gibbs.

It was then Lukasz Fabianski's turn to take centre stage when the Pole, making a rare start, acrobatically tipped over Paul Gallagher's chip from the edge of the penalty area which was dropping in under the bar.

Arsenal finally grabbed the lead just 53 seconds after the restart through van Persie.

The Dutchman was left unmarked in the six-yard box at a corner, taken by Samir Nasri on the left, and promptly crashed a bullet header into the roof of the net.

Before the Championship side had time to regroup, it was 2-0.

This time van Persie turned provider, spinning his marker down the right side of the box and sending a low centre across goal.

With Bendtner lurking, David Gray - the on-loan Manchester United defender making his debut - could only manage to divert the ball past the goalkeeper on 50 minutes.

Arsenal, though, were themselves then guilty of poor defending to immediately allow Argyle back into the match.

A deep free-kick from the left was punched only half clear by Fabianski. Gray, on the overlap down the right, picked up the loose ball and whipped it across a crowded six-yard box, where skipper Duguid arrived at the far post to volley into the net - and send the massed ranks of green behind the goal into delirium.

The Premier League side were clearly rattled and for a spell lost their composure.

Plymouth continued to press for an equaliser, testing the resolve of the Arsenal backline with several high balls deep into the danger area.

Midfielder Rory Fallon tried his luck with a 20-yard curling effort, which was just wide of the top corner.

Arsenal fans sensed they would need a third goal to make the tie safe - and Ramey was just off-target with his angled shot on the turn before Marcel Seip cleared Nasri's effort off the line after the keeper had raced out of his area.

It was finally 3-1 with six minutes left when Nasri chipped the ball through to van Persie. His lob was well saved by Larrieu, but the Dutchman was first to the rebound, which he smashed into the empty net.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

ARSENE WENGER has made Manchester City star Stephen Ireland his main transfer window target.

The Gunners boss has virtually accepted defeat in his bid to sign Everton’s Mikel Arteta and has turned his attention to in-form Ireland.

Wenger raised his interest in the City midfielder when Eastlands boss Mark Hughes made an inquiry for Arsenal’s Kolo Toure.

The Arsenal boss was given no encouragement that Ireland would be made available. But he could use Toure as bait in a player plus cash exchange bid to tempt City to sell.

Meanwhile Wenger has backed Sir Alex Ferguson in his claim the Premier League fixtures are UNFAIR.

United have played nine away games and Arsenal eight. Wenger said: “Liverpool have played at home eight times and Chelsea six. It is unfair. For once, I agree with Sir Alex!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:29 AM
Samster

West Ham will attempt to use Matthew Upson as bait to land Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner

Gianfranco Zola has earmarked the Danish hitman as a direct replacement for Craig Bellamy, who is poised to complete a £15 million move to Manchester City this week.

But with severe financial restraints in place at Upton Park and the unwillingness of Arsenal to discuss a temporary deal for Bendtner, Zola will offerUpsonto theGunners for cash and the striker.

The Hammers initially enquired about taking Bendtner on loan until the end of the season,but Gunners boss Arsene Wenger made it clear he will only consider selling the powerful striker.

Upson was a former trainee with the Gunners, but quit to joinBirminghamina£2million deal in February 2003 after becoming frustrated at the lack of first-team opportunities.

His form and growing maturity on the field eventually led to England recognition.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:55 AM
Samster

Sensational teenager Jack Wilshere has signed a long-term deal at Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal.

The 17-year-old versatile midfielder, who has been hailed by Wenger as the future Dennis Bergkamp, has been part of the Gunners’ first-team squad this season.

The England youth international has made seven appearances so far this season for Wenger’s side and his performances have caught the eye of the Gunners as well as Three Lions fans.

Arsenal’s Premiership rivals Chelsea and Italian giants Inter Milan were reported to be keeping an eye on Wilshere and the north-London club have moved to tie down the exciting prospect at the Emirates Stadium on his first professional contract.

"I believe he will end up a central midfielder, just off the striker in the Bergkamp role," Wenger said of Wilshere, who has been at Arsenal since the age of nine, last month.

Arsenal said in a statement: "Everyone at the club is looking forward to Jack’s continued contribution and development with Arsenal in the forthcoming years."
Old 06-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Samster

Sport.co.uk sources have revealed that Arsene Wenger has contacted West Ham regarding the availability of Scott Parker. The midfielder has been linked with a £12 million move to Manchester City and Tottenham following West Ham's financial crisis.

However Wenger has earmarked Parker as the perfect acquisition being both value for money and eligible for the Champions League, while also possesing valuable experience in the Premier League and Europe for Chelsea.

Arsene Wenger moved for Parker when he was at Charlton however Chelsea outbid the Gunners to secure the England international's signature. The Arsenal boss could even launch a two pronged attack on the Hammers by also bidding for former stopper Mathew Upson.

Speculation has been growing in the press for months regarding the future of Mathew Upson, with Arsene Wenger admitting he never wanted to sell the centre half.

Wenger said before Arsenal's game at Upton Park: "He is one of the players that I would have loved to hang on to,"

"If you take the players in the Premier League who have been educated here there are plenty of them. Steve Sidwell, David Bentley, Fabrice Muamba, Matthew Upson... but at some stage if you don’t play them you have to let them go.'

"What is important is that they make a career. Upson has made a fantastic career and I knew he was at the age where I had to give it to him or let him go.'

"I felt he had, for a very tall guy, quick feet, good pace, a good left foot, a good long ball and he was good in the air. For a centre back that is not bad. He was good on the ball and that is why I am not surprised he has made a good career."
Old 06-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Samster

Arsene Wenger opened the door for a £20million move for Russian star Andrei Arshavin last night as he admitted he is prepared to buy a player who cannot play in the Champions League.

Wenger knows the loss of skipper Cesc Fabregas is likely to have an increasing effect and that a big-name signing would lift the morale of fans and players.

But while chairman Peter Hill-Wood has suggested there is no money to spend, the Arsenal boss is keen to complete a deal which will make people stand up.

Wenger said: "I feel that if we do add somebody, we add somebody who has a special class.

"And I would like to think longer term than just whether that player is eligible for the Champions League this season."
Old 08-01-2009, 06:48 AM
Samster

Zenit St Petersburg have confirmed that they have held talks with Arsenal over the transfer of star striker Andrei Arshavin.
The player's agent said yesterday that the Russian side were holding Arsenal to ransom by demanding a £20m fee for the Russian star of Euro 2008.

Arsenal refuse to comment on transfer activity but a Zenit spokesman today told Sky Sports: "We have been in discussion with Arsenal now for some time.

"They are hoping that a deal will be concluded within the next 10 days to two weeks."

If Arsenal were to pay the £20m demanded, it would smash the club's record.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Samster

Yaya Toure says the prospect of teaming up with brother Kolo at Arsenal is something he is thinking about.
The Barcelona midfielder has been linked with moves to both the Gunners and Manchester City after a fine season to far in Spain.

Yaya, 25, says one of his long-term ambitions is to play in the same club side as his older brother.

"When a big club calls you it is very a good thing," he said.

"I am an African player and when a large club like Arsenal or Manchester City call you, it makes you happy because all the African players want to play with a big club.

"Right now I play for Barcelona and I want to make everything work and then after I will see.

"If I went there (Arsenal] I could play with my brother and that is something I have thought about for a long time."
Old 09-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

Arsenal starlet Carlos Vela will not go on loan to another club, his agent revealed to setanta.com during an exclusive interview.

West Brom are among a host of clubs rumoured to be eager to sign the Mexico international on loan this month.

The 19-year-old only has appeared seven times with The Gunners this season, but his agent says the Cancun-born striker is happy with the way he has been treated by Arsene Wenger this term.

Vela's agent, Eduardo Hernandez, says the player is ready to take his time and wait for his chance to establish himself as a top player at Emirates Stadium and has no intention of moving clubs during the transfer window.

Hernandez told setanta.com: “I can tell you for sure that Carlos is staying at Arsenal. He is not going to be sent on loan to another club.

“Did Arsene Wenger tell him so? I got it from the club - this is an official announcement they made to us.

“He is in the process of development and everything is going in the right direction for Carlos.

“He is a young lad, playing more and more, getting more minutes and improving his football day in, day out.

“What is happening to Carlos is perfect for his evolution and development. He is playing better and better.”
Old 09-01-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster

Newcastle United winger Charles N'Zogbia has reiterated his desire to leave the club, admitting that Arsenal would be his first-choice destination.

N'Zogbia revealed at the end of last year that he was keen to head for the St James' Park exit and the 22-year-old now claims a move to Tottenham Hotspur or Aston Villa this month is very much in the pipeline.

"My agents are talking with Tottenham and Aston Villa," he told L'Equipe. "I'm waiting to see what will happen.

"From what they have told me, Arsenal could also be in the frame, but there hasn't been a direct approach from them.

"Personally, I have a little preference for the Gunners but, whatever happens, they are three great and ambitious clubs. It's very flattering to see them interested in me.

"I've spoken to my bosses at the club. They know what my aims are and what I want to continue to progress.

"As soon as a big club knocks on the door with a good offer, I don't think they'll prevent me leaving.

"While waiting I'm continuing to train, without letting my head go down because I am above all a professional."

N'Zogbia joined Newcastle in 2004, with the Magpies paying a nominal sum to Le Havre for their youth team player.

But the former France Under-21 international admits the time has come for a move away from the club in order to attract the attention of Les Bleus coach Raymond Domenech.

He continued: "I've been here for four years. It's a club who have allowed me to discover the France youth team, and I thank them for that, but at some point you have to know how to aim higher.

"I am 22. It's an age where I have to be seen, especially with regards to aims that I have targeted for myself.

"I want to get into the France team as soon as possible and I feel that at Newcastle, that won't be possible. I'm at a turning point in my career."

However, N'Zogbia insists that whatever happens he would love to remain in England, even if Ligue 1 giants Lyon or Paris St Germain come calling.

"A return to France is not unforeseeable," he explained. "But personally I have always said that my priority is to remain in England.

"It's a league which I take pleasure from and which suits me well.

"Anyway, a return to France is not relevant because none of those clubs have contacted me."

N'Zogbia admitted that it was partly seeing his friend and compatriot Lassana Diarra secure a move to Real Madrid which pushed him to take a decisive step to clinching his own transfer.

"That's exactly the case," he said. "He's a player I've grown up with in football. When I see what he has done that gives me extra desire to set myself new targets, to do everything to have the same recognition.

"It's for that reason that I feel it's the right time to leave. In a career, you need titles and yet, at Newcastle, that's not possible.

"When I see certain friends playing in the Champions League or others like Lassana or Florent Sinama-Pongolle with the France team, it makes me drool. I say to myself: 'Why not me?'"
Old 10-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

Arsene Wenger is unhappy Zenit St Petersburg have gone public over Arsenal's pursuit of Andrei Arshavin.

The Russian club revealed earlier this week that negotiations were under way to bring the 27yearold forward to north London.

But Wenger, whose side face Bolton at Emirates Stadium tomorrow, said: "The situation from Arsenal's perspective is to keep everything quiet and secret and not to talk too much. I think tactically the selling club are always more interested to get things public than the buying club. I cannot confirm or deny anything.

"In December everybody becomes absolutely agitated and thinks on 1 January players will move from everywhere. At the moment we see what we see every year, a very quiet transfer market. There is not a lot of money. If you look at the financial situation of the English clubs you will understand very quickly why most of them are quiet."

The Gunners boss also rejected rumours linking Kolo Toure with Manchester City and insisted there will be no departures this month.

He said: "It is true we have had enquiries. But nobody will go and at the moment we have not bought anybody so that's quite simple. Sorry to disappoint you."

William Gallas and Mikael Silvestre are unavailable through injury but Wenger dismissed suggestions his side were facing a defensive crisis on the eve of their first League game of 2009.

"Gallas is out for three to four weeks and Silvestre for two to three weeks but we have four defenders tomorrow of quality," said the Frenchman, who will have Toure and Gael Clichy fit again.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Arsène Wenger is not chasing a defensive player at the moment.

The Arsenal manager openly pursued a holding midfielder over the summer but failed to land one. Recently he has been linked with a number of centre backs in the media.

One of those – Matthew Upson – was put to him at Friday’s press conference. The manager kept his counsel over the former Arsenal defender but went on to suggest he would not be bolstering his backline.

“I like personally Matthew Upson,” he said. “But there again I would not like to come out on that.

“However at the moment, we are not looking to buy on the defensive side of our game.”
Old 10-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

Paris St Germain have categorically denied that their highly-rated centre-back Mamadou Sakho will be joining Juventus. L'Equipe reported this week that the Italian giants are locking horns with Arsenal for the 18-year-olds signature.

In a statement on their official website Paris St Germain state:

“PSG would like to clarify that Juventus have denied interest in Mamadou Sakho.

Paris Saint-Germain wish to explain that after being told by a French sports daily that the Italian club, Juventus were interested in defender Mamadou Sakho, PSG directors have consulted the sporting director of the Turin team Mr. Alessio Secco. The latter made a categorical denial of any interest in the young defender of PSG.

Finally, PSG would like to clarify that it has yet to receive any formal offers for any of its players.”

Sakho, who's contract runs out in 2010, shot to prominence in 2007 when he captained his country at FIFA’s Under-17 World Cup and further added to his impressive CV when he became the youngest player ever to captain the Parc de Princes outfit.

Arsene Wenger is known to be on the lookout for new players in the January transfer window although his predominant focus is on securing the services of a creative midfielder.

It would however, come as little surprise if the Frenchman made a move for the Parisian starlet. Wenger raided PSG in 1997 to secure the services of 17-year-old Nicolas Anelka for a paltry £500,000; the player went on to be sold to Real Madrid in a deal that netted the North London club £21m profit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1