The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 10-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi VannDaman, welcome home.�� where have you been? Nothing beats the heat of Singapore. LOL...its been like this for one month already. Btw, haven't check out the 2 profiles of collarme but mistress Sayako is still in town. I served her last Thursday and it was an awesome experience as usual but this time round , after missing her for 3 months, I have not have enough of her and will be serving her tomorrow again before she flies back.

This time round, she manage to put her whole fist in me which is incredibly good...would love to experience it again. For the last few time, she had been trying to put her fist in me but I freak out so without much success. This time round we keep trying to go at it again after some times my ass give up resistance and her hand just slide in and the feeling was overwhelming. I think I came but the cum was trap inside due to her fist is pressing against my prostate .only a bit of cum slips out.

She tortured me in her transparent latex outfit, I can't do anything except saying beautiful mistress. Tied me to the bed and well spread out and start torturing my nipples till it is sore and sensitive . While torturing my nipples, she bring her bare foot near my mouth. Foot is not my fetish but still I give it a few kiss and start to lick her toes . She had no intention of stopping and pushed her feet into my mouth. I have no choice but to accept since I already give up my control to her. Then she turn around and I can see her beautiful round ass coming towards my face. I took a deep breath and there she is sitting on my face, I got nowhere to breathe and it goes on like a minute as I start to run out of oxygen all the while she is twisting and pinching my nipples. It hurt and at the same time feels so good. I struggle a little and she tighten the collar around my neck tight till I really can't breath and start struggle and she suddenly dismount me and a fresh air I took in . It was haven . Before I could recover, she come really close to my face and ask me to open my mouth staring sexily at me. My mouth open and she start blowing her breath into my mouth. It smell so good and feels so erotic. When she sees I am enjoying taking in her breath, she spit in my mouth and comand me to swallow it. Spiting is not my cup of tea but I don't know why , I just obey her and did what she requested.
Overall, its a good experience. I am not good at writing FR but I try to describe my session as detail as possible. Hope bros can fogive me for my bad English and paragraphs. Thanks
Old 13-03-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
michaelchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows where is Mistress Francessa? she seems dissappeared.
Old 13-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone got any reports on their sessions with Mistress Sayako?

B 'n' Y
Old 14-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro B 'n' Y,

Hope you had a great session with Mistress Sayako

Just wondered if you had a chance to ask her if she would consider visiting and holding sessions in KL in the future.

If so, what was her response like?

Thanks very much.

Bscoopy
Old 15-03-2014, 01:27 AM
pens

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
I think this ad is fake.

I think the person that posted this ad he is a wuliao singaporean that is unable to understand a single word of chinese.
Old 15-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscoopy View Post
Hi bro B 'n' Y,

Hope you had a great session with Mistress Sayako

Just wondered if you had a chance to ask her if she would consider visiting and holding sessions in KL in the future.

If so, what was her response like?

Thanks very much.

Bscoopy
Dear Bro Bscoopy,

I had another great session with Mistress Sayako last week.

She leaves SG tomorrow & will head back home to US. I think she will be back here in about another 3 months (but don't quote me on that). I know some Bro's have travelled from KL to SG to have sessions with her, so you may wish to consider this option too.

I think she maybe open to fitting KL into her next trip if the demand is there. On previous trips she has been to Jakarta, so I think it's a possibility. I will mention KL to her again.

Best wishes

B 'n' Y

Last edited by blacknyellow; 15-03-2014 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Add in another sentence.
Old 16-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also talk to her about trips to KL but she never gives any specific answer. She told me she's not sure abt going to KL but she sure like the food here in Singapore LoL. She also told me about how to custom in jakata who hate Americans shout at her in one of her trip to jakata. Damm,she should have tied the custom officer up and torture her gao gao hahaha....think the custom officer need that
Old 16-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros B 'n' Y & raygoat,

Thanks very much to you both for asking Mistress Sayako about holding sessions in KL. It seems that she is rather hesistant about coming here, but us KL subs can only cross our fingers and hope that she will at least come here once in the future, perhaps even just to visit as a tourist before she decides to hold sessions here.

Best Regards,

Bscoopy
Old 17-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How are you bros? Any new meet up with Mistresses?
Old 17-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
How are you bros? Any new meet up with Mistresses?
You had a session with any local mistresses recently? People have been discussing overseas dungeons a lot, lol.
Old 17-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbfjohnnyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I am really a newb in this mistress thingy. Thought of trying to serve Mistress Sayako. But forgive me if my question is dumb, but what is the rate for her svc? Couldn't find it on her homepage. Thanks in advance to any bros who can provide the info.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cummingman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bros, just to inform you guys that Mistress Synee will be visitng our shore on 31/03 to 11/04.
(Was ask to post this picture of her. Please contact or email her directly)

Cheers n Enjoy

Last edited by cummingman; 18-03-2014 at 04:33 AM.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
You had a session with any local mistresses recently?
I have been patronizing Yezi recently. Bro Schrodinger has provided a fairly accurate description of her so I won't repeat. Though she is not very pretty but she is willing to play.

She would insert the larger end of the Njoy purewand and commanded me to constrict while she pulled. She always won, and as the reward would be a slap on my ass. Sometimes she would leave it in like a tail, got me into all fours and walk me on my leash. She would make me bark through my gag, with her door open so that my lewd state would be in plain view of anyone who passed by.

I bought more and more toys from Taobao and her favorite toy has to be an electro-ass plug. There were a few settings to delivery different pulses into my ass but she loved turning dial suddenly to see me writhe and beg, or turning it up slowly to see my anticipation of a larger jolt.

My most recent addition was an Njoy Eleven, an 11-inch beauty with 4.5cm and 5.1cm bulbs. It made the Njoy pure wand looked like a baby! We went slow and managed the 4.5cm end eventually. She took a video of the process.

We ended the session with a golden shower and a PCC while she watched, and cleaning up the resulting mess with my mouth.

At 100/hr, quite worth if you have your own toys

Old 18-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro Intimissimo's

Does she looks anything like her web photos, because if it does, I think she is quite pretty

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!yezi/cj6e
Old 18-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
bro Intimissimo's

Does she looks anything like her web photos, because if it does, I think she is quite pretty

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!yezi/cj6e
Photoshopped
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1