The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow OKT so on the ball huh
I think to them is about not getting warning from gov if not later licenses can’t be renewal anymore so they rather take a risk of taking your phone to scan it then getting fine from gov
Old 14-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Like that also can !!! They can’t take our phone even police also don’t have the right to take out phone!

You have every right not to give it to them and just walk out immediately then
I giv him my phone and even my money
Old 15-07-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Went down yesterday around 12. Saw alot of fw squatting by the roadside I guess is waiting their turn. Didn’t fancy waiting outside with them so decided to walk around explore around Lorong 16, 18, wh area.

When I walk past l18h28 just nice the okt open the glass door for business and immediately a bunch of guys rush forward like in train to Busan. I just happen to be walking outside when it opened so accidentally I became first in line. Had only 2 seconds to choose because the guy behind was pushing me already and settled for g28 since she is petite type and I prefer school girl feel.

In the room she has good attitude help me hang my shirt and take off my pants. During shower together can tell she inexperienced cause she didn’t seem to rub properly and kept commenting my dick is very big. Bbbj is not bad with slurping sound and open to trying different position for fj. She was very polite and shy throughout so made me feel like making love to jc girl. I don’t think she is that young though but looks young due to small size. Boobs are enhanced D which is the only turnoff for me.

Overall was a good experience and can’t complain for $60. Maybe won’t rtf for a while since don’t like the experience of queing or having to fight with other guys for girls. Will wait for more shops to open.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L18H40G6 Pamela

Face : 8/10.syt.

Height : 1.6-1.65

Boobs:9/10.enhanced D cups with scar.allow suck n lick.

Body:9/10.hourglass.no tummy fats.

bath:sop.

Catbath:lick 1 nipple only.but damn good.

French:no

BJ:10/10 outstanding!dt was good

FJ:9/10.pretty tight.cowgirl,missionary n finish in doggy.she stop me whenever i wanted to cum 4-5 times.shiok!

GFE:10/10.no rush.nice moans.

RTF:yes

Damage:$60 1 shot.i never ask how long.
Tip $10.
Old 17-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
I went to one of the wh houses, the okt ask for my phone, took it and scan for me, lol.
oooo informed OKT, maybe he is reading this threads

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like that also can !!! They can’t take our phone even police also don’t have the right to take out phone!

You have every right not to give it to them and just walk out immediately then
agree, complain to AV and see what is the reply ..

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!

Lr08h43
Thai cat60
Girl 2

Quite petite with a little bit of body fat, solid enhanced C, many tattoos, cannot french, cannot kiss, cannot peck, cannot zhut, cannot even graze her nipples, no catbath, no enthusiasm at all.

BJ: 8/10 (capped)
FJ: 6/10 (cowgirl few pumps tired, missionary will turn her head away)
GFE: 0/10 (completely unresponsive and only give one-word answer throughout session, will just nod and orhorhorh without even making eye-contact, can tell she want me to faster cum and gtfo)

Maybe she tired or hungry. Who knows. Hopefully bros will have better experience with her.

RTF: no

I rather wait 40 minutes for other girls than go back to her.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Standard has really dropped. I started in 2012 and that time there were still good 50 buck bonks. After 2015 really dropped a lot.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros. Can check with us the operating timing for Geylang fish tank ?
Old 18-07-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappyMan View Post
Hi bros. Can check with us the operating timing for Geylang fish tank ?
Most should be opened by 2pm. Close by 2am also.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Yup yup but some also open at 12pm but close before 1am. If they open early they will close early from what I heard from okt they said their operation hour cannot more then 12hr per day
Old 18-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup yup but some also open at 12pm but close before 1am. If they open early they will close early from what I heard from okt they said their operation hour cannot more then 12hr per day
yeah that is fair
Old 18-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Thanks for the info bro.
Old 18-07-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

First trip back to gl after covid...

1840 G2

Quite fair for isan girl. Speaks good English and looks not bad too. Downside is boobs is rock hard... Quite poorly done... Svc is what u can expect from this cat. No French and only cbj for me

Glad to see gl back in action
Old 18-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

FR for L18H36 No.7

Look: 5/10
Body: Petite, A+ boob, dark skin tone like Malay
Attitude: When she in fish tank smile smile, after chosen liao go in room like ppl owe her money, no gfe
Service: Ownself shower, no cat bath, straight go into bbbj then missionary. When I missionary her, she still wrap herself with towel. After I took off then I know that her breast damm under developed. Her face will turn sideways when you piak her so no french no kiss. Even after shoot liao, she passed me tissue ask me ownself take out condom...She didn't bath/shower all long before service me and after I had sex with her...

Rtf: $60 damage. 100% no and worst fuck of my life in geylang so far. I only took it becos no queue and after 2 years no come geylang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1