The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Glouyang,

Indianmagicoil is a pro because he graduated from university! University of HuayKwang with a degree in LOVE and Thai Food!
Jing lor??? I have alot to learn from him then.
Old 30-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Glouyang,

Indianmagicoil is a pro because he graduated from university! University of HuayKwang with a degree in LOVE and Thai Food!
Ha ha..Norice,

You are absolutely right. Bro IM is the dean of Uni of HuayKwang.Cheers.
Old 31-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi all senior bros,
Have posted on the gogo bar section but now posting here and would really appreciate some advice on which massage parlours to go to in bkk?
I have read through the numerous pages here. Poseidon, Emmanuelle, Nataree all have been recommended. I would really appreciate any latest updates as I am going to BKK again on 7 July. Will be there for 5 days! So besides the gogo bars, would really be great to go a massage parlour.
Last time I was there, I went to a couple of those "teen" massage parlours! They were nice but I am itching to try those big scale soapy massages!
Though this is a bit off the topic but just wanted to share my experience. Besides bar girls, massage girls and FLS, I have been lucky and managed to get a couple of free "bonks" from girls I got to know on the internet.
One was a nice, decent Thai girl, working in a university, very big cute eyes and incredibly large boobs!
The other was a MILF, incredibly sexy, early thirties, great sex! Am currently working on another 2-3 girls and hopefully, can get some free action as well when in bkk!
Anyway, would appreciate some advice on the massage parlours!
Thanks!
Old 31-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

mwee9999,

Your friend with very big cute eyes and large boobs, what's his name?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Hey bro Norice,
I believe her name is Joyce or Joy. U know her too?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
mwee9999,

Your friend with very big cute eyes and large boobs, what's his name?
Hmm......
Old 01-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
wa u sound very pro leh. Next week u be in bkk? Can teach green horn like me?
小弟不敢! U too modest. I think u more pro than me. Me still learning. Not say pro. Very hard to say you r pro in this game. Even seasoned veterans fail occasionally. U back in your Silom condo? Hows life there? Will catch up with yah when I'm back in 3 weeks time!

Quote:
555+ 老大 Norice & Bushnell both of u r the real professors of Hway Kwang U. I'm only the relief teacher with degree from Uni of Robert

Quote:
Starting June, I shall enroll in a Thai language school. Most likely Sala Silom Lanaguage School since I received lots of positive feedback! Also, will enroll in yoga classes to meet attractive aunties!
I think not necessary for u. Juz bounce those chest muscles and plenty of puyings, young & old, will be willing to teach Thai free to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Or your S$$$$$$ speaks loudest
5555+ 笑到倒!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
...just wanted to share my experience. Besides bar girls, massage girls and FLS, I have been lucky and managed to get a couple of free "bonks" from girls I got to know on the internet.
Hey bro... it should be you that should be posting some FRs and tips here how to score! So how? Just say u r Singaporean and all will jump into the sack with yah? I wanna know too!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Hey bro... it should be you that should be posting some FRs and tips here how to score! So how? Just say u r Singaporean and all will jump into the sack with yah? I wanna know too![/QUOTE]

Bro,
No lah. I am not qualified to give any tips. I was just lucky! Basically, just got lucky! Also maybe as I am single, have less restrictions and more time!
I go to this website "Tagged". Got to know some girls from bangkok, chat on MSN and when I was there, we met up!
For me, it is always good to have variety! Sometimes, it is nice to have "freebies" though we all know its not really free! The first one I bonked, we went for dinner, a movie and ended up back in my hotel room!
For the MILF, it was a bit more costly! Dinner, and drinking session and back to hotel! The thing is, after that, when I went back to Spore, she started asking me for money as she felt she was my "teerak" and so I needed to take care of her. You can imagine then that that was the last she heard from me!
It is probably a numbers game and some element of luck!
I have been doing my work diligently! LOL, I wish I was as hardworking in my work! I have lined up a couple of "dates" for my next trip to bkk in July!
Like I said, I like variety and hopefully, these "dates" will be fruitful too!
For me, "Tagged" seems a good place to fish! I have also had some success with KL ladies too. Ironically, Spore ladies are the most difficult! So far, only managed to go out with 1 lady and no "freebies"!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Ironically, Spore ladies are the most difficult! So far, only managed to go out with 1 lady and no "freebies"!
It is a fact that Singapore girls have to loosen up especially the plain-average ones. "Loosen up" doesn't necessary mean become "loose" & jump into bed with every Tom's Dick Is Hairy. They should learn to relax. b less up tight & anal but thats another thread & topic altogether.

BTW why u say "ironic"? Dun see the irony in Singapore Vs Thai girls.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

"ironic" as I would assumed the success rate in Spore would be higher as I am in Spore most of the time!:
Just found it amusing that my "so-called" success rate on Tagged, it would be Bkk, Kl followed Spore!
For me, my most successful "free bonking country" would have to be Malaysia! IN KL, I have experienced quite a few interesting encounters! However, I believe that would be for another thread!
I am looking forward to my July trip! Actually, there is a "third" date but would not be following up on this. She is nice and sexy but she just recently sent me an email and confessed that she is a "transexual". Hopefully, I go this term right. She has had a complete sex change!
I am looking forward to the gogo bars! Shark and the new one at Patpong, Baden Bling? Checked the webiste and the girls looked good!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
"ironic" as I would assumed the success rate in Spore would be higher as I am in Spore most of the time!:
No offence, but yours is flawed. Thai fruits are just not like Sinkie apples, and your terms of endearment is not tied up to your residential status here.
Quote:
a "third" date but would not be following up on this. She is nice and sexy but she just recently sent me an email and confessed that she is a "transexual". Hopefully, I go this term right. She has had a complete sex change! !
Ahh, that's the KEY secret to your hit.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hello,

Come on give this guy a break (mwee9999), at least he's very honest! I wonder how many of the members already had encounters with the third kind and kept it secret! I wonder how many enjoyed the encounter and went back for more? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Be kool stay in school like a dam fool.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
No offence, but yours is flawed. Thai fruits are just not like Sinkie apples, and your terms of endearment is not tied up to your residential status here.

Well, I was just assuming that given the fact I could spend more time here, the success should logically be higher? Simple logic no? However, I do see your point.

Ahh, that's the KEY secret to your hit.
Bro, please read carefully, I mentioned I did not know she was one till she admitted to me and I am not following up on this.
As I said, there is no secret really. Just plain luck! So far, my few "conquests" in bkk are all females.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, I was just assuming that given the fact I could spend more time here, the success should logically be higher? Simple logic no? However, I do see your point.
please read carefully, I mentioned I did not know she was one till she admitted to me and I am not following up on this. So far, my few "conquests" in bkk are all females.
It's YOU who needs reading glasses. My gist was your former trumpeting tg hits vs barren success with longer sg stay.

And I wouldn't give 2 hoots if you had pierced a AC/DC
Old 01-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
It's YOU who needs reading glasses. My gist was your former trumpeting tg hits vs barren success with longer sg stay.

To which I have replied and and acknowledged your point! Furthermore, it was not trumpeting, merely sharing my own experiences and views! Gee, I thought that was the whole idea here or am I wrong!
Also, how can it be called "trumpeting" when I am basically admitting my own failure on Tagged as far as Spore goes?

And I wouldn't give 2 hoots if you had pierced a AC/DC
For someone who does not give "2 hoots", u sure pay a lot of attention to what I wrote bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1