The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Maybe I will take your suggestion into consideration and try if it get me off faster LOL (P.S. Not saying Miqi not good, just the look of Mint I dig so... )

Btw seems like miqi price increase for 90 min hmmm...

Yea bro I also think so the pics are used by other ML/FL before cos really familiar...
And 120 for HJ is one of the more exp HJ ard liao....

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Make you pek chek ...... mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint ........ hahhhahah.

Miqi HJ definitely different from Mint or any ML. U try liao then u imagine Mint providing it .........

Yeah I also find it very familiar. I suspect the pic is not the actual gal just like the 女主角 in the ongoing saga in this thread. Haha.

But $120 for mosaic face ..... and HJ only ......she must be one confident lady ..... hmmmmm.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyprick94 View Post
Hey bros, any C cup and above SYT to intro?
@Nastyprick bro, do let me know if you found any too! sharing is caring

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I saw also looks good huh! But dunno shld commando or not sia haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
The pose and pic look very familiar so... I cant rem her name cos nv shortlist her...
My memory could fail me so....
Quote:
Yeah I also find it very familiar. I suspect the pic is not the actual gal just like the 女主角 in the ongoing saga in this thread. Haha.
But $120 for mosaic face ..... and HJ only ......she must be one confident lady ..... hmmmmm.
@wtf89, @yqz7, @ssurfer987; do let me know if you tried her out
@canthaveenuf; you know who she is?女主角 in the ongoing saga in this thread??

Going to try chaste soon!
Old 04-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
First of all, apologies to ts as I am going to contribute my take on this ongoing saga of DJ misdeeds. Mr DJ, sorry to disappoint you, if u r referring to me lending money to ruby prior to her leaving, it was a just a ruse. No money was lent to her nor did she ask for anything from you. U may choose to come up with different reasons to deny, but that is the reality. I told you that just so that I can find out if you really believed she had left. She was in Singapore all this while. if she is avoiding u and told u she went back, dont you think that there is a possibility that she could be lying To u?

When you did suspect or found out that Amy was ruby, u tried to book her by calling both ruby's and Amy's advertised number. when she ignored your calls you started sending threat messages. she finally came up with the idea of getting an FL to pose as Amy to service you. I guess that was the part where they meant she outsmarted you. Things died down after that, probably due to the arrival of yuki.

But in all reality, DJ did made many unreasonable requests (he gave her four choices which I shall not elaborate). And there was a real transformation in ruby's mood over the months, mostly due to the stress n anxiety from DJ.

There, I've said my piece. Just to clarify, I am not going to get involved in this but just want to say what's right. Also, the rest of the bros can let this die down now. I believe most of the ppl here know abt dj
U sent me a massive amount of pms, so is 2 other guys. if u read the pm i told u 'btw she is back '. U said u lend her 500, the other guys said was roughly 1k. That is on 3th nov i told u she return.

She did inform me that she was in singapore but she mention to keep it secret cos she doesnt want ppl to know that she borrow money. I wasnt quite familar with u yet so didnt give u a clearer answer. Before what u pm me, i had another bro whom i know personally inform me that she borrow money frm him.

He tried to ask information frm me, one of the kaki in the tcss gathering the past. I told her i didnt want her to do that doing kc traps on bros otherwise u cant work. I trust one of my closer bro more, and with various pms about her borrowing money. She needs to stop immediately, at the point i also told princess off not to "ai mei" with customers.

When i arrange to meet amy, i knew ruby was ard at the upper room the staircase leading up. As all these was thru sms and phone conversation, is the first time we talk face to face, i simply told her off that she should stop borrowing money frm bros. She mention she need to pay fees for coming back. She was crying and asking me to keep all a secret and not mention she has return.

As times goes on, the bro i mention keep asking me about the money and whether i knew she in sg. I decided to close off the issue and gave that sum of money she borrow. Of cos the cost of it, that ruby will need to return to me.

It's was a small sum, i clarity with her that she need to return and i have a daughter, it didnt look like i was in kc, there was an awkward silence, no bump, nothing and is over. She did mention i cheated her cos of something she gave, i told her the money she doesnt need to return anymore is a transaction.

For 2 months, not a single mention of anything in amy thread, i simply just move on and she still have a cheek to blame me wechat now for posting her pic ? I close the matter long time ago, she wants to re-open it again ?

What the issue ? Afterall is been clear to both parties is only a transaction.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
thethaimilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, how come littlefat's posts all suddenly gone? I tried one of his massage ladies that day, think her name was Chen Chen with phone number starting 9355 if I remember correctly. I think she is local prc, and her massage super good. Now I want to rtm but cannot find Her thread anymore. Any bros here know who I am talking about and can help? I can only remember the first four digits of her phone number, behind I forgot already
Old 04-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe I will take your suggestion into consideration and try if it get me off faster LOL (P.S. Not saying Miqi not good, just the look of Mint I dig so... )

Btw seems like miqi price increase for 90 min hmmm...

Yea bro I also think so the pics are used by other ML/FL before cos really familiar...
And 120 for HJ is one of the more exp HJ ard liao....
got chance mint might be coming back soon leh, lets just pray
Old 04-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Seriously guys. Please stop.

Don't keep wanting to have the last word.

Just take it offline via PM if you want.
Agree. If you guys still want to discuss about the topic, start a new thread.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since so many posts ago keep quarreling...
Can't u Guys just either tk it offline or into pm's.

Seriously, everyone have their opinion and I'm pretty sure most of us ain't interested in the conversation. Why dont u guys go other thread to do it.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree. Only a handful of you are debating over issues most us here have absolutely no interest in.

So please, take it in PM or this thread...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=514526
Old 04-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Something good is that lots of old timer is slowly creeping back into our shores. Some already ashore.
Good old times is back, But I wished to try commando some new ml... any intro?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethaimilf View Post
Hello guys, how come littlefat's posts all suddenly gone? I tried one of his massage ladies that day, think her name was Chen Chen with phone number starting 9355 if I remember correctly. I think she is local prc, and her massage super good. Now I want to rtm but cannot find Her thread anymore. Any bros here know who I am talking about and can help? I can only remember the first four digits of her phone number, behind I forgot already
Huh?? little fat is still around meh?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Something good is that lots of old timer is slowly creeping back into our shores. Some already ashore.
if u into SYT can try out Chaste

btw who is coming back ah?
looking forward to some old gem also
Old 04-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
thethaimilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Huh?? little fat is still around meh?
Hey my apologies I don't think it is littlefat but I cannot remember the name already. His website looks like this one

http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1978242
This is not the girl I am referring to but she was on the same site

The post in that thread, his website is that template. There was this local prc massage milf called Chen chen. Then now I cannot find that thread anymore, and the website also down already. Anyone knows which site I am talking about please help!
Old 04-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
After all the hype, finally tried her before CNY ....... something different but I think I prefer Mint.
Bro dun mention Mint liao lah...
Mere mention of her make me long for her return

I gonna try Miqi see if it is hw different haha~
Bro ssurfer987 ur fav is the 妹妹 right? Talk about Mint also stir up ur emotions ah... lol
if mention the 妹妹 I also affected hor, being the guinea pig when they 单飞...

Bro canthaveenuf, the reason why you mentioned these two in the same breath is becos both offer simulated FJ?

Cathy, Mango
Old 04-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, check this out
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=514480

tempting to try
Old 04-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Oh which are the old gems? Care to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1