The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H16R13 Vivi; H14R5 Poh Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
... (H16R13) Vivi's .... took her time .. BBBJ. Licked ..suckled, alternating slow.. fast, . .. cute face bobbing up and down. ..ass rim ... not .. best looks or figure,..her next door neighbor got the better looks and figure. ... Most importantly if you're looking for a great time, Vivi won't fail to deliver. Her GFE is 10/10 .. feel like .. with a partner .. soft spoken demeanor ..
H16R13 Vivi is great - always MIA - lucky to get her. Jennifer (H16R12) is of course better looking; however no fight in service. Ideally we love young/beautiful WLs with great services. Real world is different. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermswimmer View Post
...H14R5 Poh Yi...BJ.. not bad. ....warmth .. tight .. cunt ... fast and furious in missionary... riding till she cum... the wall of her vaginal felt 'alive'... si buah tok gong sia! Will RTF .....BTW, her neighbour the "ah lian GND" looks tempting, but no rating on her... may also try her next time .. budget .. 30-40 ...
Poh Yi is young and value for $30. Always chatting with Kid loudly (H14R4 - $40) when free - a bit of turn off - but both perform well in room!! Service wise both good. Others worth trying : H11R4 Julia (Malay housewife!!); H22R9 Aida. Enjoy.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
Ystrday went pertain but was abit dissapointed as most ang pais r not working or there is a long Q!
Walk into h22 n saw michelle n mai tu liao walk in lik very proud but knn she reply 收工了!Left with not much choice n time,me went rtf h2r5.
Short FR
Look:6/10
(.Y.):8/10
Bbbj:9/10(nice suction,wet,lots of slurpy sound n play my bro with her hand n finger)
Cim:no
Fj:na(opt for bbbj only)
Overall:8/10
She called it a day on a potentioal customer? Maybe she reached her quota already? But still..... What time was it Bro when you went to her? She usually knock off 5:30 or 6:00pm I think.

Your FR on Mun Mun H02R05 looks good. Personally, I haven't tried her yet, ever. Now I really thinking, hmmm... So far in H02 I only had Maggie, Sally, Hong Hong, Michelle, and Ting Ting.

We see how!

A good week ahead to all Bros!

Cheers
Old 20-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H16R13 Vivi; H14R5 Poh Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H16R13 Vivi is great - always MIA - lucky to get her. Jennifer (H16R12) is of course better looking; however no fight in service. Ideally we love young/beautiful WLs with great services. Real world is different. Thanks for sharing.

Poh Yi is young and value for $30. Always chatting with Kid loudly (H14R4 - $40) when free - a bit of turn off - but both perform well in room!! Service wise both good. Others worth trying : H11R4 Julia (Malay housewife!!); H22R9 Aida. Enjoy.
Agree on Vivi H16R13, not only great but awesome! Jennifer H16R12, ok lah, I had fun with her.

Now, here's a shocker, for me at least! Just had a chat on the phone with my buddy, he went PT last Saturday, right. Wah lao, Poh Yi H14R05 got queue leh! I was like, "Are you sure Bro?". He double confirm one! He checked on Candy H14R11, told me she still working there. Then also make comment on Li Wen H14R09, got fierce look and no takers. Well, what you expect?

Back on Poh Yi, saw her last week actually as I look-look see-see, she looking pretty oh! Too bad she only do BJ. But what the heck right? Maybe RTF one of these days. He-he.

Just sharing.

Cheers.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
She called it a day on a potentioal customer? Maybe she reached her quota already? But still..... What time was it Bro when you went to her? She usually knock off 5:30 or 6:00pm I think.

Your FR on Mun Mun H02R05 looks good. Personally, I haven't tried her yet, ever. Now I really thinking, hmmm... So far in H02 I only had Maggie, Sally, Hong Hong, Michelle, and Ting Ting.

We see how!

A good week ahead to all Bros!

Cheers
My king is oni close to 3.30pm when she pack up n go sia...
As for h2r5 svc is abt the same as h2r2
Old 21-06-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H02R05 Mun Mun

After reading Bro Tboon's FR on Mun Mun, I decided that she be my target today, 20 June.

Here is my take on Mun Mun, my 1st time try her and 1st FR:

Washing: 8/10
Frenching: NIL...(for now) - kiss lips only.
Catbath: 9/10
Ball lick and suck: 9/10
AR: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10

I give her high rates for Catbath to BBBJ because she did me 2 rounds! Might as well give her the credit she deserves! Then I requested for 69 and she was kind enough to oblige!

69: 9/10 - pussy was a bit sweet flavoured with KY. Asshole was nice to lick, and her butt cheeks are soft and smooth.

This being my 1st time with her, my dick cannot tahan, and when she sensed this, she was ready to cap me while I continue to lick her pussy and asshole. Then next it is FJ.

FJ: 9/10 - doggy! As I inserted my dick, I went slow then fast. I let my saliva from my mouth drip on her asshole as I pump her and she goes, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me!". And so I did, I gave her all I've got, plok-plok-plok, as my mound rammed her smooth and soft butt cheeks, until I cannot take it no more!

GFE: 9/10 - we had a friendly chat afterwards, usual stuff for 1st timers, hehe. She was nice. Should've tried her long time ago but I was reluctant because she look fierce. My bad!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marcov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro's here know when zarina coming back or smth. i so wanna try her.
Old 21-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H02R05 Mun Mun

Quote:
After reading Bro Tboon's FR on Mun Mun, I decided that she be my target today, 20 June.

Here is my take on Mun Mun, my 1st time try her and 1st FR:

Washing: 8/10
Frenching: NIL...(for now) - kiss lips only.
Catbath: 9/10
Ball lick and suck: 9/10
AR: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10

I give her high rates for Catbath to BBBJ because she did me 2 rounds! Might as well give her the credit she deserves! Then I requested for 69 and she was kind enough to oblige!

69: 9/10 - pussy was a bit sweet flavoured with KY. Asshole was nice to lick, and her butt cheeks are soft and smooth.

This being my 1st time with her, my dick cannot tahan, and when she sensed this, she was ready to cap me while I continue to lick her pussy and asshole. Then next it is FJ.

FJ: 9/10 - doggy! As I inserted my dick, I went slow then fast. I let my saliva from my mouth drip on her asshole as I pump her and she goes, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me!". And so I did, I gave her all I've got, plok-plok-plok, as my mound rammed her smooth and soft butt cheeks, until I cannot take it no more!

GFE: 9/10 - we had a friendly chat afterwards, usual stuff for 1st timers, hehe. She was nice. Should've tried her long time ago but I was reluctant because she look fierce. My bad!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers.
Long time I never do FR and I forget the most important part. My apologies Bros!

Ok, so, after GFE:

RTF: YES!
Old 21-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Re: H16R13 Vivi; H14R5 Poh Yi

Quote:
Agree on Vivi H16R13, not only great but awesome! Jennifer H16R12, ok lah, I had fun with her.

Now, here's a shocker, for me at least! Just had a chat on the phone with my buddy, he went PT last Saturday, right. Wah lao, Poh Yi H14R05 got queue leh! I was like, "Are you sure Bro?". He double confirm one! He checked on Candy H14R11, told me she still working there. Then also make comment on Li Wen H14R09, got fierce look and no takers. Well, what you expect?

Back on Poh Yi, saw her last week actually as I look-look see-see, she looking pretty oh! Too bad she only do BJ. But what the heck right? Maybe RTF one of these days. He-he.

Just sharing.

Cheers.
Comments on this Post: "Did Poh Yi do frenching?"

I never experienced frenching from her as she don't allow.

Other Bro's POV are welcome.

Cheers.
Old 21-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcov View Post
any bro's here know when zarina coming back or smth. i so wanna try her.
Is this Zarina from H10R01A? We know her as Rina. There is a Zarina I heard of and is from Desker.

H10R01A Rina, no idea if she on leave or not, haven't been to back lane of H10 lately. Sorry Bro.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jihon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been a regular to house 11 Carol and Yan Yan: however the last 3 visits in the last 1 month they have stopped BBBJ .
Carol is even worse AR with condom in tongue. They claim they are worried about being sent back. Does anyone know if other houses are also stopping BBBJ?
Old 21-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihon View Post
been a regular to house 11 Carol and Yan Yan: however the last 3 visits in the last 1 month they have stopped BBBJ .
Carol is even worse AR with condom in tongue. They claim they are worried about being sent back. Does anyone know if other houses are also stopping BBBJ?
Hmmm...thanks for info Bro, if that is the case, I/we have to avoid to engage their serviced because it is not what we expect from them. "AR with condom in tongue?", WTF?!

For BBBJ, is not depends on what house but on WL's own preference or accord. Yes, also on customer's preference.

But ok, if you want to know the house where WLs give BBBJ, here it is:

H02, H07, H10, H11 (AFAIK, R03 JJ and R09 Ah May give BBBJ), H12, H14, H16, H22 and H24. But again, you must know which WLs give BBBJ in the respective houses.

For more information, see: Petain S-List

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I got the same experiance recently with Ting Ting ( H2 Rm 15). She did CIM few times with me but last week she turn me down. What I get a normal BBBj only.

Maybe should try and her why ?

SAD
Old 21-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Looks like my greatest fear might be coming true - less and less WLs are willing to BBBJ now!!!

I had a nagging concern that the authorities are getting more and more stringent with our ladies at PT, and the sex industry as a whole.

First they came down on Geylang like fire and brimstone from hell. It literally obliterated the GL scene, driving most FLs underground now. Then it was HCs and TNs. Now Singapore is wiped almost clean of them. Now they're keeping an eagle eye on legal joints too? That's why more and more WLs are scared to do anything out of regulation. BBBJ being one of them.

I still consider myself lucky because my regular PT WLs continue to give me BBBJ-CIM when they have stopped providing this service for others because they know me and trust me. Newbies to PT especially might not enjoy the same privileges these days.

Bro Fornicator, I'm not too sure what to write anymore nowadays. Do you think it's wise to mention who does or doesn't during this chilling climes where strong winds of change threaten our paradise alley?
Old 21-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H16R08

Just came back from Petain.
Wow..didn't know so many people so eng during lunch time.
Reach there about 12:30pm.

Walk around - H7 got 2 or 3 people queueing, proceed to H22 also got people waiting. Wah lau, tot this time sure must go home PCC.

went to H16, R11 & 12 already got queue so bo pian walk out and saw H16R08
Asked how much, and quoted $30. Looks good. Fair and boobs almost popping out from the yellow spaghetti top.

Once in, talk about how hot the weather is. All the while waiting to see the boobs. Proceeded to strip and WOW!!..nice pair of fair, smooth knockers. Can see the green vein so more.

Wash and laid on bed. good catbath with licking and sucking of nips..the capped BJ, well for $30, what do you expect...
Good sunction with alternate balls sucking. ..all this while i am careessing her boobs...so nice and big..only negative thing is ..no touching of nipples.

after catbath, laid her and did missionary. all the while playing with her neh neh...pump harder and can see her neh neh bouncing ...haha..damn shiok..

Bros..who want budget and OK fuck, would recommend her..
Btw,..she told he her name is ADA..or IDA sorry..old man liao..can't her properly.....
Old 21-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Looks like my greatest fear might be coming true - less and less WLs are willing to BBBJ now!!!

I had a nagging concern that the authorities are getting more and more stringent with our ladies at PT, and the sex industry as a whole.

First they came down on Geylang like fire and brimstone from hell. It literally obliterated the GL scene, driving most FLs underground now. Then it was HCs and TNs. Now Singapore is wiped almost clean of them. Now they're keeping an eagle eye on legal joints too? That's why more and more WLs are scared to do anything out of regulation. BBBJ being one of them.

I still consider myself lucky because my regular PT WLs continue to give me BBBJ-CIM when they have stopped providing this service for others because they know me and trust me. Newbies to PT especially might not enjoy the same privileges these days.

Bro Fornicator, I'm not too sure what to write anymore nowadays. Do you think it's wise to mention who does or doesn't during this chilling climes where strong winds of change threaten our paradise alley?
Yes my brother, Bro U-Da-Man. Indeed my source mentioned to me that HC scene got raid! Didn't know the GL scene has been affected also as I don't really frequent GL.

Agree, what is the point of being legal when even there they (AV) are being strict?

You tell me you are not too sure what to write any more. From what I see you have been writing the right things my brother, and that is your honest and sincere FRs. And same with me. I don't hold back.

You ask me if it is wise to mention who does or doesn't during this chilling times? Well, we just have to be careful, since WLs nowadays will only provide extra for their regulars. For newbies, sad to say, may be different.

Yes, as you have mentioned Bro, "strong winds of change threaten our paradise alley", I say we take our stance and be prepared of what's to come. Hopefully this tide will just be for a short while and everything will go back to normal.

All the best.....

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1