The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nhprv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Osaka from A1

Looks: 8/10 - Don't really look like the photo. IRL, she is quite tan and with braces. I dig her looks and she has a really nice body to play with.
Body: 8/10 - She has curves in the right places. I tickled and teased her all over.
Boobs: 6.5/10. Man made but decently sized.
BBBJ: 7/10 - Normal. I’m not a fan so it doesn’t really affect me.
Kissing: 10/10. All day. She loves DFK but I guess it’s also because I got along well with her. Like kissing GF.
FJ: 8/10 - A lot of build up, we were making out for 30 mins or so and teasing each other. Shes not very tight but fucking is more GFE than PSE.
RTF: For sure. When I replenish my money lor!
Old 30-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4342 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=887869

This gal looks power
Old 30-06-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
11egend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
Model: Hana
OKT: ThaiSmile
Looks: sweet yet seductive
Body: hour glass. Vitals should be quite in line with what is posted in thread.. unlike other threads
BBBJ: love the suction! She does not hold back.
FJ: cowgirl first then finished in doggy. Perfect view when doing both cowgirl and doggy
GFE: she is really like my lover from another world
RTF: definitely! Already planning for next trip
Old 30-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
watsaide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mansion Nalee

OKT 9
Friendly and swift

Look 8
Thai tan but beautifully featured

Body 9
1.61m tall with nice pinky hairs. Curvy but not fat.

Boobs 10
BigvC natural and firm. Boobs lovers fall in. Extended my booking to 2 shots.

Pussy 9
Low mileage and sensitive. tight, tight!

FJ 9
Accommodating to multiple positions

GFE 10
Like banging ex girlfriend

Overall 9
One of the best F of the year
Old 30-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tsaikung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple (Loveaffair)

Looks 7/10
BJ 7/10
GfE 7/10
Special boobs massage 8/10

Apple was very enjoyable as she straightaway surprised me with a sensual boob massage. After a hard day's work, I found that to be very welcome. She had a very warm smile and was accommodating. I enjoyed my ST w her and she was very vigorous in her BJ and FJ too.

Loveaffair stable is always worth visiting
Old 30-06-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

Tried Pam from trl 1230am

Okt fast response as always no doubt
Pam is a very young girl with few tattoos, not for boobs lover but very responsive during fj and will tell you which position she wants to let her enjoy more. Overall left as a happy man.

Might rtf for her
Old 30-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Had Hoshi earlier today. Nice young MILF, slightly thicc. Attractive looking just like her photo
Friendly and good service. Took her time to shower me with very teasing on my bro in the shower

Service was good. She rides damn well. Can tell she loves sex
Well worth the $130 for 2 shots
Old 30-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ihjun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...9#post21416099

Bee from Teeruk

Need to discount her looks as she's no longer her an SYT. Quite friendly and easy to talk to though.

She only does CBJ and does not do AR. Full bush below but she said she might shave later.

Told me that she only had dildo up her butt and mine was the first real dick. Oh well, if she says so...

Overall it's OK but won't RTF
Old 30-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=bibi

Bibi, Hooker’s

A gem not to be missed luckily I manage to catch her a few days before she leaves SG. Read alot of good reviews about her, and no doubt her service is damn solid.

Looks: 10/10 exactly same a photo, and got SYT look.

Body: 9/10 petite and small built. Quite short for a girl.

Boobs: 8/10 all natural girls are my favourite. But for Bibi is an exception. Her Ds are lovely

BBBJ: 10/10 confirm experienced in the industry. Her skills are tip top grade. Can take me all in the way in her mouth.

FJ: 9/10 her moans are the kind that will drive you crazy, soft and gentle. Makes you got the urge to fuck her harder and deeper.

GFE: 10/10 she can converse well in English, spoke more about general things. And she very nice and friendly to talk to.

RTF: I think by then she has left. But if can I confirm will
Old 30-06-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BigDaddyN0tail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gucci - Hooker's Club
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=886660

I guess at this point she doesn't really need more FRs (she absolutely earns it), this is solely to boost my contribution or whatever it is to the forum, because I needed to do some verification to book Gucci.

OKT: fast reply, friendly, many options for verification

I was the last customer of the day, yet she was full of energy throughout the 90mins session. Interesting points:
-Shower together before 1st shot and also between 1st and 2nd shot, we spent too much time in the shower and went overtime. She dried my hair with the hairdryer
-Catbath was Johnson's Baby Top to Toe, including the ankle. I was ticklish so having the my knee licked was interesting. She still paid 80% attention to the area where it matters, BBBJ was great
-Pretty cfm face. Frenching initiated by her. Petite body, can hand carry. Ride the dick like Lewis Hamilton on a horse. The back tattoo was beautiful
-Asked me to finish my 2nd shot (additional 5-10 mins) after time runs out

She has mostly instant noodles and cereals to eat, and was appreciative when a bro brought her Thai food from Golden Mile. Can consider if you are booking her.

RTF: if have time, no reason not to. She is still here next week apparently
Old 30-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 6
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=ford

Ford is one truly champion that no one should miss it.

Looks: 9/10 very seductive and pretty.

Body: 9/10 body is totally some hot body, slim and skin is smooth.

Boobs: 9/10 dnb here, e cup size. It is really huge and nice to fondle with.

BBBJ: 9/10 very good suction and stroking. Duration also just nice for me, got me to the mood to bonk.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating and super wild in bed. Can’t deny the fact that she is really a pro in sex. Got me feeling good from start to end. Thumbs up for her service.

GFE: super good massage to relax my body.

RTF: hard to resist, most probably will.
Old 30-06-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Miso 28th Jun

looks:7/10 Cute, fair gal

body: 8/10 Cute, petite body. Able to carry fuck her if you are able to

boobs:9/10 Just right size. Shd be a C

Frenching: 10/10
Bbbj:7/10 Tried better ones. But overall she did well in this area and hardworking.

FJ: 9/10 Excel in this. Moaning when you get her high and horny.

Miso is a cute, bubble gal. She is fun to be with. Bros out there, do take care of her and be gentle. You will confirm be shiok shiok.
Old 30-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 3
wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=royce

Royce from Lust365

Okt: efficient and cut to the chase.

Looks: gan pua chai, got nice facial features

Body: slim and flat tummy with few tattoos here and there with nice firm round Cs perfect for groping

Painting: likes it when I target her clit. Plus her moans were

Bj: can tell she enjoys using her mouth to pleasure me as well. Looks at me with doe-eyes super cute and sexy. I can constantly feel her tongue, soft and wet as. She rubs along the underside of my head.

Fj: she can ride real well, she even has better stamina than me. Open to different positions. Shiok

GFE: treats me like her actual boyfriend

RTF: Royce???? Need to think meh
Old 30-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Ora and she is a amazing girl which provided services more than expected.

Her massage skill is truelly good. Plus point here. Before deed and after deed massage.

She is not teenage but a young Milf. She has a well kept body smooth skin and fair. Sure won't reject when you meet her face to face.

Her BJ is amazing she goes extra mile by sucking on your balls and taking DP. Truly amazing. Very nice personality too. She even boobs fuck me.

For Rollypolly this bro is fantastic as ever. Minimum time waiting g and his directions is 100% spot on. Bros who drive not a problem lots of parking space avail.
Old 30-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
stevstev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Amp from Club Friday stable today (30/6)

What a great bonk to end the month on a high note!

Okt: prompt in reply and straight to the point.

Figure: 11/10. The best Thai lady I have ever had for the past 2-3 years. Face is beautiful, haircut is damn on point, figure is beautiful hourglass. Tits are on the smaller side but natural, they complement nicely with her figure.

GFE: 10/10. GFE super high. She treats me like a king or a long lost boyfriend. She has a nice attitude, always cheerful and bubbly! I wish I could bring her home! Never once she checked her phone during the intimate phones and she is not the distracted type. Full attention only!

BBBJ: 9/10. She will lick your log like nobody's business. Balls won't be forgotten either.

FJ: 11/10. Definitely the best bonk I have ever had in a while. She is wild and horny. Super sensitive and she will genuinely try to climax together with you. Love this kind of lady! She definitely enjoys fucking and will suck you dry accommodating on many positions.

RTF: definitely! While writing this, I already think of Amp already! Fuyoh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1