The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Tried G7, asset so nice , big white noob, nice perky ass but cannot kiss cannot lick …
Looks 8/10
Figure 9/10
Service 710
RTF : no
Yeah I upped her once and than never turned back to her ..

Samsters should be thankful to you for being this up here else you just waste ur money like dropping it under flush , I don’t mind tipping wl if they good but same time of their attitude sucks then why to come to gl at first place ..
Also some wl are so double standard that they smile at you when they sitting on bench and then when go inside they show true color .. wat a sad attitude.:..lol
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
My fellow Singaporean chiongster (some from Malaysia) thank you for your feedback, maybe you focus the wrong point , it is not about big head small head deciding wat ? It is about the post posted potentially defamatory and which constitutes harassment. All these clone account has alleged excused many wl here posting untrue comments bout wl has sexually transmitted diseases. Talking bout raw la The fact that this shop can continue to operate is proof that the working ladies here have passed their mandatory and regular health screenings. The previous clone whackitout, duakeeliao, Ishaky account has been repeatedly making untrue allegations few wl here .. This has caused great distress to few wl and her colleagues as well as regular customers. That’s y we request moderators to clean up the pest by banning these clones . We don’t want garment to issue another “renovation “ order to this garden . I urge that all of us stay united & chiong happily since garment allow legal house ..I oso believe that new clone will be here to disrupt this thread ..as long as we stay united to fight all these clone we will be succeed to make sillypore a better place & better garden to play safely . We can achieve together through “Forward Chiongster” …
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
My fellow Singaporean chiongster (some from Malaysia) thank you for your feedback, maybe you focus the wrong point , it is not about big head small head deciding wat ? It is about the post posted potentially defamatory and which constitutes harassment. All these clone account has alleged excused many wl here posting untrue comments bout wl has sexually transmitted diseases. Talking bout raw la The fact that this shop can continue to operate is proof that the working ladies here have passed their mandatory and regular health screenings. The previous clone whackitout, duakeeliao, Ishaky account has been repeatedly making untrue allegations few wl here .. This has caused great distress to few wl and her colleagues as well as regular customers. That’s y we request moderators to clean up the pest by banning these clones . We don’t want garment to issue another “renovation “ order to this garden . I urge that all of us stay united & chiong happily since garment allow legal house ..I oso believe that new clone will be here to disrupt this thread ..as long as we stay united to fight all these clone we will be succeed to make sillypore a better place & better garden to play safely . We can achieve together through “Forward Chiongster” …
Agree with you, but whether will provide raw or rubber is always debatable.whole point is not to bring those details here if someone got raw and you like it take it and be quite no need to bring to online forum else as u said new renovation will start soon ..
If you get raw or not better keep it to yourself .gl is always mix of all share only things which won’t affect at bigger scale else gl will be soon history..
it’s none of our business if x person got my raw or not , it’s the individual person who need to decide wat he wants ..

I have so many things to remember in Gl but I share very limited information here .. if wl cmi i post here at least other bros can save their hard earned money.::

One thing everyone needs to remember the wl are here just to make money… rest all nice talks chat etc etc is of trap I learnt this in hard way ..

Regarding std no body knows it’s true or false ,it’s always debatable, if anyone is in doubt better get checked and get away from it and stop visiting wl so simple y to make so complicated …letting it know here won’t cure the guy who up the girl and for sure we up many will not sure we kena from where , going clinic and get jab will sure help .. not sure why ppl make so complicated sigh

I hope all bros can get away from this vicious cycle and lead happy fulfilling life sooner
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1