The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyuga000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Play so many years , first time write FR since bro requested

Narita from A1

Booked a session for 8pm , 8:15 pm I texted to extend to 11pm
Make of it what you will

Looks - nap shot curry pok, no typical Thai tan , quite fair , not Snow White type but still fair no doubt , bring go out sure got many guys bio , quite the headturner .

Personality -very bubbly and always laughing , even though with my non-existent Thai , she speaks basic english. Vvv basic english . If not seasoned sure kana KC

Skills - very willing to please . Whatever she lacks in technique she makes for up in effort . Thai ladies typically try harder to please compared to vietnams and PRCs ( trust me , I Chiong 12 years already)

So yea, my take . Definitely worth a try .
Old 29-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=ford

FR for Ford
Lust365

Looks: 9/10 very lusty and playful looking. Looks good in real life.

Body: 9/10 slim and super sexy, can tell take good care of body shape and skin complexion.

Boobs: 9/10 sibei dualiap neh, d cup. Boobs lover can try her out.

BBBJ: 9/10 suction sibei solid, take her own time to pleasure me. Eye contact with me while she slurp slurp my cock.

FJ: 9/10 very high sex drive, keep riding and grinding when she cow girl. Auto put my hand on her boobs and fondle while she rides me. Only lasted for one position.

GFE: comfortable around her, massage also very good.

RTF: can consider again.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
sloth12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysloth12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Sex amazon - Pop

OKT: 10 very friendly and fast response given.with good directions.

Room: Central location, Small room small bed with no check in needed.

Looks: 8, petite gal natural boobs very chatty and feels likes making out with GF vibe. Very minor blemishes else is like picture slightly more tanned.

shower: curtain shower and she will wash u clean very nice and cheeky look at u at times

French: 9 sensual tongue fighting very wild despite the GND looks.

BJ: 8 nice wet and also alot to tip lick and very enthusiastic BJ and will look at u while doing it.

Fj: 9 very accommodating for diff positions and responsive with moans, ride well and have quite a few pattern riding very nice.

GFE: 9 speak decent english, talk to her on food her story and also things she like. Like spending time with a GF.

Very service orientated keep asking if u ok etc little gesture like holding ur hands and hug u during between shots.

RTF: Likely yes, and better than some of the more expensive ladies and with over touch up photos.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 15
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

BabyFace / Candy

Discreet location, with shared toilet. Large room, perfect AC complete with sounds from birds perching on rooftop, LOL.

Looks: 9/10 Kawaii, JAV material. I was slightly bothered by her good-looks/lush-hair combo.
Boobs: 9/10 Ample, playable and bouncy. Nothing fancy when she is sitting down. But during missionary, it reminds me of Audrey Bitoni's pair in the same position. Oh, succulent nips, yes.
Body : 8.5/10 Not slim, meaty. Slight acne blemishes on her back. In her prime twenties, but packaged in a MILF frame. Similar to Ruby from another stable in recent times, but this one has no tattoos.
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Was quite surprised that I did not feel the braces at all. Hers is the type where she goes long strides, all the way up and down on your shaft. With her long hair falling downwards, at her speed, it looks like she was headbanging on me, LOL.
FJ : 8/10 Same expression in those JAV female performers where they look like it is extremely uncomfortable and that they do not want it, but moaning and enjoying it. I was just enjoying the visuals of her boobs moving around at every movement.
GFE : 8/10 Just two strangers enjoying the eye candy moment while it lasted.
RTF : Yes, I have to. In fact, I need to.

Have fun, fellow Samsters.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isa from SS
Real person looks exactly like photo.
Very pretty, sultry with fair skin. Total gem in SS stable.
Gg to award high ratings for all areas
Looks : 9
Body : 9
Boobs : B+ natural
French : fluent
Bbbj : 9
FJ : 9
GFE : 9
Communication: 9
Rtf : YES
Old 29-06-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Dreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...1#post21402411

Gift from rolly polly

Face: 6.5/10 (aint chio, but average bah. Is similar to the pics. GND look)
Body: Slim
Boobs: Small natural Bs, not for boobs lover
French: 10/10 non-stop
Painting: Allow
FJ: Submissive and allows you to take charge
GFE: 20/10 her attitude/service made up for her looks. Really nice lady to be with.

Communication: Speaks minimal english. Was using google translate

This is just a value bonk at 150/2. Mai hiam buay pai. You will not feel bohua / scammed when you leave the room.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Empire's BIW.

First, just wanna lay it out that i am not going to put any rating for this girl. Instead, i will just share my experience as it is.

Chanced upon Biw's new posting from OKT empire. Did not try from this stable before but decided to just take a leap of faith because her photos are my type and also, simply because the price is the lowest currently so my thinking is won't lose out too much anyway.

Contacted OKT and realised that need to register, so abit sian half from that. However, surprisingly the whole process went smoothly and not too much of a hassle cause there was a unique arrangement there.

Now for the good part. Went up to the room and was greeted by Biw with a bright smile. Honestly, i can't even recall what she was wearing because her smile just wiped all else from my mind. She have those kinda smiley eyes and looked like my local chiobu friend at that moment. Although her skin dont look as flawless as in her pictures, but somehow she look much cuter irl with her smile. Instantly all my blood rushed down to my didi and i couldn't think straight.

So i went in and she looked quite nervous. Turns out that she said its her first time ever in this line. Initially i just took it with a pinch of salt, but afterwards seems quite believable to me throughout the session. She just looks so blur and unsure of what to do, plus also quite shy. With that said, do NOT be fooled because her sex skills are fuckin amazing. Which leads me to the next part..

Since she so blur, i took charge. She gets horny super easily, and just few mins later she was soaking wet. Boobs was amazing as it felt very natural and huge enough for me. BJ skills made her feel like a veteran, she knows how to make a guy high. No weird smell below for those who like painting. As for frenching, she dont really prefer it cause she said she was slightly sick which gave me a mini heart attack, but then she said she tested negative for covid earlier.

To summarise, given this price, its a legit STEAL of the century for how good her service is. She was very accomodating and keep asking me what other positions i want to try. By the way, her english skills is basic but definitely good enough, no google translate needed at all throughout the session. That may also be the reason why her GFE is through the roof imo. Writing this FR because i think she deserves more customers, and also to support OKT for keeping prices low but not sacrificing the quality at the same time.

To end off, YMMV because she just got here so im not sure how long she can keep up this level of service. Have fun my fellow brothers, and good luck trying to get a slot with her. Sometimes you just gotta try it to believe it, and im just glad that i took that leap of faith today.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
xiaonanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...9#post21362219

Sakura from ThaiSmile
OKT: Nice guy! easy to talk to and give clear instruction.
Looks: 8.5 look cute GND
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 : hope she do it longer ~ too fast ended it
FJ: Ride and grind, great fast expression when humping her from the front. Look like she is enjoying it
GFE: 8/10, very talkative.
RTF: Depends, might try other first.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy Babyface

Location: A tad bit too ulu for my liking but definitely secluded and safe. Place was an apartment that looks like it has not finished renovation but Candy’s own room was neat and clean, not the worse. Shower a tad small and a little dirty but not gonna be in the shower for long also so not really a problem.

Body and Looks: Definitely was abit caught off guard when she opened the door, rlly short and small. Abit on the ‘meaty’ side but would say it is more like thiccc, got a pretty milf figure with big boobs and bouncy ass. Boobs were an enhanced D but they are freaking soft, tell me they are natural I will believe.

BBBJ: She wears braces but BBBJ was pretty good, no qualms about it. Got good tempo and suction

FJ: Missionary and Doggie missionary was just to admire her beautiful set of perfectly shaped tits jiggling around hehe then doggie was for that juicy and bouncy ass! Doggie was rlly the highlight, light spanks on her ass and it was just a good pound session.

GFE: Her command of english is pretty basic but there is always goolge translate to save the day. But what stood out was her bubbly and very energetic personality. Very engaging person to talk to, listen and just good laughts

Overall: Good bonk, experience was good. YMMV but should be a green light for most bros to go ahead and enjoy her company
Old 30-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First Blood for Ai Chi (A1 Stable)

The location is convenient.. lots of parking space and the love room is clean and spacious. The toilet yes, is good enough for two lovebirds rubbing meat at each other while bathing. So far, have been impress with this stable choice of the location.

I get 1st blood with Ai Chi this evening and I would say it is tremendous heck of a ride with her... she told me it is her 1st time to Singapore and 1st time in this flesh trade.... and can see that she is staved for sex... while inside the toilet when u was rinsing with mouthwash, she attacked me from behind, touching me all around my body and grabbing my half erected no. 2, toying it around her hand... i felt like she wanted it to be fully aroused, kena molested by her... she is a beauty, her eyes especially... for brothers who like round, developed ass, pls go for her, it is a marvel sight during doggy... usually at each position I can control when to cum and when to shoot but with her during doggy, my excitement too high, the piak piak sound getting louder and with my little smack on her buttock, I finally lost control and burst out 5 days worth of cum... the cock shiok until words cannot describe.

Her service is very good with small chat... her English is manageable but don't try too long a sentence... her French though, is fierce and furious.

Overall, I left the place a satisfied man and no regret with this girl.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First Blood for Ai Chi (A1 Stable)

The location is convenient.. lots of parking space and the love room is clean and spacious. The toilet yes, is good enough for two lovebirds rubbing meat at each other while bathing. So far, have been impress with this stable choice of the location.

I get 1st blood with Ai Chi this evening and I would say it is tremendous heck of a ride with her... she told me it is her 1st time to Singapore and 1st time in this flesh trade.... and can see that she is staved for sex... while inside the toilet when I was rinsing with mouthwash, she attacked me from behind, touching me all around my body and grabbing my half erected no. 2, toying it around her hand... i felt like she wanted it to be fully aroused, kena molested by her... she is a beauty, her eyes especially... for brothers who like round, developed ass, pls go for her, it is a marvel sight during doggy... usually at each position I can control when to cum and when to shoot but with her during doggy, my excitement too high, the piak piak sound getting louder and with my little smack on her buttock, I finally lost control and burst out 5 days worth of cum... the cock shiok until words cannot describe.

Her service is very good with small chat... her English is manageable but don't try too long a sentence... her French though, is fierce and furious.

Overall, I left the place a satisfied man and no regret with this girl.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 3
Lambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud of

NARA-HOOKERS

Okt - Fast response instructions given clearly

Location - 10/10 very unique place but also very secured

Looks - 9/10 nice petite size good to hug close together when you do it from behind.

Boobs - 10/10 Enhance

Pussy - 10/10 clean no smell easily wet

Bj-9/10 can go deep and good suction she use the tongue twirling around damn good

Fj-8/10 Gets into the mood easily She's a cowgirl when she ride her boob keep shaking omg damn good and she is tight very accommodating I requested to change position she was ok for the whole session .

Very bubbly personality friendly able to converse in english very well.

RTF- For sure when I have time off.

Thanks boss hooker's for the First Blood Overall 9/10.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

date : (27 and 29 of June).

here's my fr for gucci from hookers club. the okt has requested a FR from me so here I am sharing my humble 2 cents. please be reminded to take my FR with a pinch of salt as your mileage may vary. after all, everyone's different right?

OKT : 9/10. well.. where do I begin? it all started with a very 'innocent' browsing of fl dome 1 on a very slow Monday at work. current stock that's available wasn't able to catch my attention (i'm very picky on the girls I booked) until i saw guccis thread. dropped bro hookers a message in an instant and he was very patient and tried my best to accommodate to my inquiries. he was very prompt in terms of replying and he didn't give off a very unfriendly vibe as compared to some operators here (which i dont want to mention).

location : 9/10. very very near to plaza sing area. you will have no issues reaching to the destination via public or your own mode of transportation. do take note that car park rates is quite chor in that area so do drive at your own prerogative.

aop (area of operations) : 8.5/10. quite a high end condo. only peeve i had was the lift. buttons weren't very responsive but whatever.

now onto the good part.

looks : 9.5/10. the door opened and gucci smiled meekly to me to enter. upon entering, i thought to myself, jesus christ on a motorbike, have I hit the fucking jackpot. she has checked all the boxes in my wishlist in the perfect fwb and/or a trophy girlfriend/wife that you definitely want to bring to town with. she has very sharp features coupled with a well defined jawline that comes along with a very radiant smile that exudes a certain sense of glow from her which will make other women close to her vicinity be green with envy. thought that she was mixed (chinese/thai) but she laughed and told me it wasn't the case. she definitely doesn't have the typical thai gnd look (big eyes super wide smile) and that's definitely a plus point.

body : 9/10 for this portion. while she's more on the short side, her vital assets has dearly made up for this 'shortfall' of hers. her long silky hair, along with her hourglass model figure will definitely set the lads drooling. her boobs is neither too big nor too small for her frame and her ass is very defined and perky. very easy to carry around as well if you plan to not just fuck on her bed. oh, and she has a killer irezumi tatt as well. :P

gfe : over the fucking roof due to the possible fact that i'm also a tattoo head myself (irezumi lover). while she was undressing me, she caught sight of my chest and full leg tatts and we began to click and naturally the conversation started flowing in. shes extremely mischievous with me while in the shower with her ever constant teasing and it was further multiplied while we were in bed. we were basically sharing stories on our tattoo sessions and the vibes i had from her was totally non commercial to me and basically it felt like we were long time friends turned into lovers.

catbath, bbbj, painting : 9.5/10. it was like riding a roller-coaster. one minute we were slow and gentle and the next thing you know, we were eating each other out like a pair of fucking wild rabbits. her constant moaning and writhing while I was eating her just made me lose all control and I licked her lovebox till she came multiple times and she was gasping and trying to catch her breath. we frenched passionately for the longest time and the tounge action was wild as hell.

fingering : N. A. (didn't try).

fj : 10/10. boy oh fucking boy was she tight as fuck. her moans was soft and svelte and it didn't take long for her cute moans to envelope her whole condo unit. she came multiple times and she was like 'dont stop, im cumming, im cumming, can we cum together i want us to cum together. I then flipped her and gave her the hardest banging of her life. she was moaning away in ecstacy with her legs crossed against my back and it didn't take long for me to release my little vazies and after the first shot was done she was basically shagged out. :P.

RTF factor : (fucking resoundingly yes!) all in all, gucci to me is a once in a lifetime experience due to us able to click almost instantaneously and you definitely wouldn't be regretting booking a slot with her.

I couldn't emphasise this more enuff. do take note that your mileage may vary and the session i gotten from her may vary with your own. we had lots of things in common in terms of our likes and how society judges us on our inks and this could be a major contributing factor to her over the fucking roof experience she has given me.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
ford is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Alice at LOVE-AFFAIR

Body: 10 / 10 Great model figure. The best so far I met

Boobs: soft and nice to hold, I like small and her type suits me

Kissing: 9.5 / 10 soft tongue

Cat Bath: 10/10 very enjoy the moment!

BBBJ: 10/10, come and feel guys

FJ: 10/10 Very accommodating

GFE: 10 / 10 she is the one can completely communicate well. When come into the room, I was feel amazed that her English speak so well. She is very friendly and a nice lady to chit chat. She can be like your GF, enjoy the 1.5hr session moment with her

Overall Experience: 10/10
Please treat her well guys
Old 30-06-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, anyone here tried the ladies from Gentleman's club? Looks great but barely any FR, pm if you want
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1