The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109047 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Exchange rate is going up, soon it will go up more till the old days of 6800 to 7000rp..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109047 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
Just got back from batam last nite...as promised earlier on, will do a FR..this FR will be useful to brothers looking for their virgin trip to batam as tis is my virgin trip oso..so feeling shld be the

We got a Chivas 1 Ltr, 5 jug of beer and the bill is arnd 1.4 mil Rp.. Do take

Statistics..

Gal - Rina or Mina, cant remember thou...
Age - Reported 22 but i make a bold guess of 18 based on her attitude and pricing
French kiss - abit to the tongue, but not much, pure shy i guess
Looks - 8/10 (a nice mole at the right size of her nose, big eyes, long shiny black hair and a good petite body size)
BJ - 5/10 (need to work hard more on her suction and skill, i will haf failed her but since she work hard to please me, i gif her a border pass)
FJ - 7.5 /10 (nice body movement and very accomodate to request and best of all, inexperienced goans and moans..it matters!!)
RTF - YES of COZ!!
Price - 700K Rp

after wash up and pack up, we check out at the counter and paid a total of 725000 Rp for 2 rooms plus 3 beers we consumed inside the fridge..

Huat ah!!

Kudos bro!!!. Nice and detailed reports.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Exchange rate is going up, soon it will go up more till the old days of 6800 to 7000rp..
Ooo..tks for the info..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Ooo..tks for the info..
Bro thanks for the points..will return favor to you soon.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 23-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Interested to go 2d1n this coming Monday 27th anyone??

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 23-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

ex rate..6740 as of now..hehe!
Old 23-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
1) Looks - pleasant enuf, say 6.5
2) Boobs - At least a 36C (1 hand cannot catch all)
3) GFE - Not really there for me, maybe chemistry lacking, hence, 5/10
4) FJ - 8 She's accommodating. I whacked her pie almost every which way I could that night - cow girl, missionary, side ways, spoon, single leg on my shoulder - until she grabbed the tee-lum-por The next morning, I pounded her doggy-style after she gave a half-hearted effort at cow girl. Another "gui tee lum por" session for her but I did not manage to cum as I felt a cramp working its way on my thigh. Bros out there, you know how a cramp can be an erection-killer don't you? She seemed disappointed I didn't blow my load, but was pleased when I told her she could go.
5) BBBJ - 7 (Not too shabby, but I've had better)
6) Tips - RP100K
7) RTF - Maybe not. Becos there's a whole lot more to pick from!!!

Cheers bros, hope it wasn't too long-winded of a read!
Another good Fr and lobang for everyone. Especially when is 36C. I wouldnt mind up your points 2nd time. Tks for the detailed FR.

Thank you
Old 23-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

wow going wit 2 old bird leh should have no problem i think bro ronsee must look out for me leh
Old 24-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
soPro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior bros,

have been following this thread for a couple of weeks now. I am still new to SBF and am really keen to join in the fun here so pls pardon me if i did things e wrong way. Jus wanna say hi to all bros here. well there is always a first time to everything ya.

Cheers!
Old 24-09-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
rewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long time no go to batam. Will be touching down this weekend. Any bros wanna meet up can pm me. Cheers!
Old 24-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewindd View Post
Long time no go to batam. Will be touching down this weekend. Any bros wanna meet up can pm me. Cheers!

Change to next weekend ai mai?
I bring you go play in Ricky Yang's Pool hall
Old 24-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
wow going wit 2 old bird leh should have no problem i think bro ronsee must look out for me leh
haha bro u flatter me. i used to frequent BTM and Balai along time ago...look at my old posts years back you will know why haha.

Anyway retired from cheonging Karimun islands for so many years because of work committments.

Well old or new lets just get together and have fun making new friends and experiencing some good times together.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 24-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soPro View Post
Hi all senior bros,

have been following this thread for a couple of weeks now. I am still new to SBF and am really keen to join in the fun here so pls pardon me if i did things e wrong way. Jus wanna say hi to all bros here. well there is always a first time to everything ya.

Cheers!
Welcome to the family bro. Theres a wealth of information for all your needs here. Just spend time to go thro the threads.

Hope you find your stay here with us beneficial

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 24-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Ronsee, I also newbie to the new land of batam .. you guys arranging an outing soon?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 24-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
rewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
Change to next weekend ai mai?
I bring you go play in Ricky Yang's Pool hall
Now injured... Whole arm in cast, cant play pool... Can fuck only... U in btm? I tot u in black pussy land... Msn u also dun want reply me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread