The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-06-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=886484

Loverfortress new girl

If she is anything close to 70% of photos I think it’s super worth mam
Old 23-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post

Loverfortress new girl

Quite chio. I will try her if her real person is that chio.( 80%)

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 23-06-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Loverfortress new girl

waiting for your update!
thinking of trying https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=886102 too but no reviews so far
Old 23-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samuel645 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pardon my Late FR…

Madam Choo, Buttercup 21/6

Okt: VERY responsive

Looks: 10/10 big eyes, makeup on point, really chio.. heard she last time work in sg KTV

Body: 9/10 man made boobs, slim body, nice ass, no stretch marks around body.

Paint: 9/10, no smell

Bbbj: 9/10 almost cum during bbj, 9/10 cos got abit teeth

Fj: 9/10 cowgirl master, accomdating to all pos

She can speak english pretty well no doubt and can make jokes with her she is very responsive. BUT bro as mentioned she used to work in KTV so becareful kena KC-ed..

Rtf: definitely if have vitamin M
Old 23-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 4
covidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to behold

FR for MONA from Fairies Finder

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=884930

Location central

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks more chio in person wont reject, Greeted with Sweet Smile

Body : Tender, Silky, Smooth Fair Skin Silm body ! Very good to hug body.

Boobs : super nice to grab and play with suck both nipple till it harden and she keep moaning asking for more

Shower : after shower push her down she knew what i want , kneel down and blow me rapidly able to insert whole banana inside

Catbath : Focus on the correct spots

BBBJ : Correct pressure and suction Will switch to balls licking and suck both balls

First FJ : Very good to hug body also makes missionary very shiok. She will grab on your butts with her legs to pull you closer to her, and she will hug you well during missionary.

Break time :her massage was Super shiok with pressure, massage half way then she took off her tower.

Second FJ : after massage Started fondling Rin's big boobs and explore her body until she is super wet. Caps on again and she immediately when on all out. doggy position is super shiok, plus her meaty and firm ass I came super FAST !

Frenching : lots of tongue fighting

Summary : MONA is a very pretty lady with power assets Service orientated and with a big neh nehs for boob lovers ! I still enjoyed the session very much due to her professionalism ! Mai Tu Liao heard that she going back soon !

RTF : yes most probably in 2-3 days time

Old 23-06-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

As promised to OKT for a wonderful session.

FR for
Model: Sora
OKT: Thaismile
Looks: 9/10 better than photo
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: definitely but she has went back. Will try the other gals now.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
ToiletPotatoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=886268

Took JJ last 2 days and she was legit

Location area G

Looks 9/10 same as pic above

Body 9/10 great body with big boobs

Pussy 8.5/10 tide and just wet and arose easy

Ass 10/10 her ass was the main thing that made me cum twice

Bbbj 9/10 slow and deep movement and will lick the whole shift too

FJ 9/10 getting her on doggy while holding on to her thick ass while bangin her is a great view.. Once she gonna climx.. She will turn u over and wanna ride on top which she will moan loud with her horny expressions

Massage 9/10 bonus for me as normally I don't opp for that.. But is good
Damn, finally a girl who is really fucking legit. After all the jokes I got so far...

Looks: 11/10, okay objectively 10/10 like she actually looks better than the photo posted. She has the cute look, but is actually very playful and naughty. (more points for GFE)

Body: 10/10 slim and hourglass! minute amount of fat (she is not a stick la) but i would still consider bikini body, and big boobs, man made yes, but soft enough to suck and bounce when you are pounding her.

Boobs: 9/10 C- small D cup? i dunno i not some plastic surgeon but its big enough to fill your hands.

BJ: did it with a condom but she did it very very well, in fact at the start she just pushed me to the bed after my shower and went to town. no complains, only high praises.

FJ: 10/10 true commando went thru a whole battle non stop with me with little to no rest. even granted my request to wear her dress when pounding her (which you can see in the photo) gives you the feeling like you just brought a girl after club to a hotel for an ONS.

Massage: didn't get it cause I was too busy massaging other places. (also I didn't know you could request)

GFE: did not touch her phone once. Talked to her between the changing of helmets and her english is conversational-ble, no need to use translator.

Overall, wow...there was a bro who told me not all expensive means good and not all cheap means bad and his words ring true sia. This girl really a gem. she is leaving very very soon(2-3 days?) and at 160 she is a steal. LEGITTTTT

Edit: too happy talking about the girl i forgot to thank the OKT.
OKT: 10/10 an ACTUAL gentlemen when it came to the arrangement. fast, no fussy and very very accommodating

Last edited by ToiletPotatoe; 23-06-2022 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention the OKT
Old 23-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fishytuna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...ghlight=cherry

BabyFace - Cherry

Looks: 8/10 pretty fair and good skin complexion

Body: 9/10 her body was smooth and my hands wandered and explored every inch of her body

Painting: 9/10 she’s sensitive gets wet from simply touching her. No weird smell and no funny taste which makes it more enjoyable to eat her.

BBBj: 10/10 She sucked and swirled her tongue. she layed on my legs, somewhat holding me down, and kept it buried like that. It was like a wrestling match between my cock and her tongue. I had to CIM this one no choice it was that good.

FJ: 8/10 accommodating to a number positions doggy was by far the best she can really take real hard pounding by me.

GFE: 9/10 no awkwardness. Not say a lot of language barrier. Can still chit chat.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
ToiletPotatoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OKT won’t know- most of them haven’t seen the girl in real life also.
Oh... shit okay. I didn't know that. I also saw your reco. Thanks, I might try soon

Last edited by ToiletPotatoe; 23-06-2022 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Grammer
Old 23-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bebop20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nadia from Mansion

Looks: 7/10 Pleasant and cute, give some discount on the picture.
Body: 7/10 a little extra meat, boobs natural B with a shaved pussy. Big butt nice for doggy
Catbath: 9/10 lick the right spots
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Mix of fast and slow and work on the balls too.
Frenching: 8/10 Light frenching
FJ: 8/10 was good at cowgirl and managed to try a couple other positions as well
GFE: 9/10 Was shy at first (her first day), but gradually warm up and also gave a really good massage first. Can communicate easily in english.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
saintmaria is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=ford

Ford - Lust365

Getting there wasn’t an issue for me. The place was big spacious.

When I first saw her she looks very attractive recognisable from photos, she was friendly and nice.

The toilet was big enough to fit the both of us, so we showered and made out a little in there. instantly I could feel the heat between us or maybe I was just really horny.

When we moved into the bed room and as I laid down, she started doing her thing.My crotch was flooded with saliva, and I could feel it dripping off my balls onto the bed. I was twitching all over with every stroke. She would kiss my cock, now and again nibbling and sucking the tip, or lapping my balls.

I couldn’t take it any longer I wanted to feel her so bad, the urgency, the need. It felt so warm and wet when I first slide into her. She’s okay with changing positions. I swear every second of it felt so good.

Can’t tell if my legs were jelly due to the stairs or the intense awesome fuck I had. Lol.

Thanks okt for this lovely gem.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
Maclaurin88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaclaurin88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First Blood / Gucci - HookersClub

Okt - Fast response instructions given clearly

Location - 10/10 very unique place but also very secure.

Looks - 9/10 nice petite size good to hug close together when you do it from behind.

Boobs - 10/10 Enhance soft B size

Pussy - 10/10 clean no smell easily wet

Bj-9/10 can go deep and good suction she use the tongue twirling around damn good

Fj-8/10 Gets into the mood easily She's a cowgirl when she ride her boob keep shaking omg damn good and she is tight very accommodating I requested to change position she was ok for the whole session .

She's first time in the trade (at least what i was told) very bubbly personality friendly able to converse in english very well.

RTF- For sure when I have time off.

Thanks boss hooker's for the First Blood
Overall 9/10.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 2
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=884886

FR for Faye from 99Babe

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Bbbj/HJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
AJ: 11/10
RTF: Highly likely

Location was budget hotel in east. Clean with decent towels.

Was itching for AJ and decided to try Faye after seeing a number of good reviews. Overall good experience but YMMV.

Looks similar to photos. Very petite, but just the way i like it all natural with boobs that can fit in the palms of your hands.

Started with some intro to break ice then shower together. Once all clean warmed up with a Bbbj. Quite good as she look after my balls as well while sucking. Then it was caps on and she started riding me in cowgirl. Tight pussy and very easily wet. Changed to doggie when she got tired. I am average sized and can tell she finds it go too deep by her expression due to her small size. Saw her tight asshole smiling at me so cannot resist and told her i want go in. One word. TIGHT, needed quite a bit of lube to get in. Once warmed up game on and full speed pounding ahead. Swap to Missionary after quite some time and continue pounding as the view keep me going until she keep edging me to cum as she cannot take it anymore. Pulled out and COB as she don't want COF to mess up her make up.

After wash up we both laid in bed exhausted small talk while i recharge my ammo. Second round was Bbbj and HJ as she was slightly sore and tired so told her to take it slow and sensual. 100% GFE rather then transactional.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Ella from silk stocking
Young

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Painting: na. Din try
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Bro ss super fast and responsive in booking
Old 23-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sheepishguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For Bibi (Hooker’s)

Convenient for drivers, around central area. No hassle

Looks: 10/10
She is exactly the one in photos, very cute and pretty. A large amount of her exposed breasts when I first saw her

Body: 9/10
Petite easy to carry and man handle her. Boobs were big for her body frame nipple were sensitive and can tune radio with her erected nipples.

Bbbj: 10/10
kissed me, kissing me down my stomach and started stroking me. Then tongue tracing the head of my penis, her other hand caressing my balls gently. Then she put me in her mouth and buried me all the way.

Pussy: 9/10
She was tight extremely tight. Could be the fact that she’s small sized so generally everything about her is tiny.

Gfe: 9/10
She was somewhat shy and chatty brightens the mood. Always smiling and very courteous

Rtf:
She’s irresistible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1