The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
fr time
had not had a maid in a while and was feeling hungry a new maid i had chat online to for a while was keen to meet up.We met in a take away and i knew when i saw her sweet smile it was game on she was really simple looking and small as we sat down for some dinner and chat my cock was already getting hard but i like to take my time we had all night she had night off so all good.Check in and as always they ask for lady id seems no way around this but thats singapore wat can u do she was prepared anyway so all good.We start by nice soft slow kissing then we undress and shower together this one is not so shy we get to work and i go down on her she smells and tastes so good such a tiny little shaved pinay pussy shes so small so i can move her around in any position i like,we do all things doggie on top each of us side to side.most of the time i use a condom but this time i felt like going for it we did it all night long she had so much energy i shot inside her twice once when im on top and once when im behind her.We sleep and next morning i cant resist her i do her again from behind but i didnt think i will cum again two is usually my limit.This time she wispers in my ear and i cant hold it i shoot again 3 times was amazing we shower and breakfast together great night return for sure if we can
Good fr brother, u r damn lucky!!!

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 28-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
air_pork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Share photos if you have here bro, sounds good, what she look like?

Don't share on wechat thread, some guy there will say that you shouldn't

post there because its a maid.

Since when became moderator of the thread. Hahaha
Hi all, I have short listed bro RoyalHunter for tmr adventure. Hope bro wankjanise don't mind ya.. He will share with us his adventure, if possible photos as well.

Tml please be punctual and call de number given.. Lol.. Can't wait.. Omg I'm sick!

Annis from Fujian
Sa Sa from Dalian
Qianer from Shenyang
Hon Koon from Beijing
Dan Ni from Fujian
Ria from Indonesia
Ah Ting from Hunan
Wang Jing from Chongqing
XXX from Thailand
New from Thailand
Old 29-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You are right, small head too horny
fucked a chio and horny maid yesterday mid night 4am at east coast car park. I hinted and she granted..though both are quite tired. Quite initiative and find all the way to pleased me...we shifted to back seat and she was so daring to strip her top asking me to suck her two melons and kiss the neck and the groove...and i finger her .oh my god so wet..she stripped my pants and omg, she cant wait to feed my manhood to her cunt...i dont even have chance to put up a rubbber..she just shouted..let do it dont worry..my menses just ended ...walan eh..she was so hungry and holding my buttok to pump her..this was one of my rare public fucking at back seat of my car at night..if somebody passed by sure see my moonlight buttock...hahaha..anyway, i was a bit nervous and i cum fast within minutes..what a embarassing cos lousy performance..she also done..can see she was trying to pleased me...well, the attitude was good..but one thing i dislike..her pussy got SMELL which i hate it a lot..smelly pussy is either poor hygiene or too much sex got infection or raw sex..i regretted a bit ...am suppose to wear rubber but sometime those pinoy when they are in action, you dont have any chance to wear rubber to fight..they just want raw to feel the warm....

ai...tonight another pinay the whole family go germany for tour x 1 week and ask me to pick her at night..this one i need to go to hotel..fucking inside the car not really fun...squeezy and not enjoy..rushing and scared to be seen...
Old 29-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You are right, small head too horny

yup... it happens...
Old 29-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
fucked a chio and horny maid yesterday mid night 4am at east coast car park. I hinted and she granted..though both are quite tired. Quite initiative and find all the way to pleased me...we shifted to back seat and she was so daring to strip her top asking me to suck her two melons and kiss the neck and the groove...and i finger her .oh my god so wet..she stripped my pants and omg, she cant wait to feed my manhood to her cunt...i dont even have chance to put up a rubbber..she just shouted..let do it dont worry..my menses just ended ...walan eh..she was so hungry and holding my buttok to pump her..this was one of my rare public fucking at back seat of my car at night..if somebody passed by sure see my moonlight buttock...hahaha..anyway, i was a bit nervous and i cum fast within minutes..what a embarassing cos lousy performance..she also done..can see she was trying to pleased me...well, the attitude was good..but one thing i dislike..her pussy got SMELL which i hate it a lot..smelly pussy is either poor hygiene or too much sex got infection or raw sex..i regretted a bit ...am suppose to wear rubber but sometime those pinoy when they are in action, you dont have any chance to wear rubber to fight..they just want raw to feel the warm....

ai...tonight another pinay the whole family go germany for tour x 1 week and ask me to pick her at night..this one i need to go to hotel..fucking inside the car not really fun...squeezy and not enjoy..rushing and scared to be seen...
nice story bro... thanks for sharing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-03-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
ChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
nice story bro... thanks for sharing
Agreed very nice story
Old 30-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light

If she is staying off 6th Ave...then I've done her...nothing much to shout abt. Stopped calling her when her requests became demands!! Luckily i use my bigger head to think

Quote:
Anyone on a Maid called Tini around Holland V?

Found her on wechat

25 year old Indonesia.

Seems they want things like top up phone card, outing

All this before meeting and getting honey

Haha madness
Old 30-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a 26 yo indon... damn hot...she give me BBBJ, all positions...we gonna try anal tom..personnalt think indon are better than pinoys in bed.... met her at Naughty girl... will convince her for a 3some one of these days with one of her oder hot friends.
Old 30-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was Good Friday, meet up with the pinay "mistress" and had one of the best bonk ever.

Meet her LP at noon time. original plan was to go to jollibee, but I manage to persuade her to go to one of the cafe over the next shopping centre. We both sit down and chit chat.

She was in her early 30s, dress up very sexy, tight jean and low cut tee. Can see a tatoo near her right boob, close to her cleavage. When she walk, you can see both boobs in motion too. Knew it becoz she had a son in PH. She told me her story, fall in love with a married man, had an son with him. Wife find out and she had to leave him. Now she is supporting her son and mother back home.

Seems that she know the game well, dropping her hints that I want something like this too. She jokingly reply she want something in return too. So I ask her and she would like a handphone.

I agreed and ask her which one would she like. She prefer a touch screen smart phone. Saying all her frds have one. I smile and reply "sure, the lastest one or the new one luanching soon." So I explain a bit on both Samsung S4 and Iphone "

She say she will go for S3. I told her that there will be a change in SIM card coz her current one still the old Nokia type. She seems to panic a bit, saying that she cannot change her sim card today.

"Well. that is ok, we can change next month" I told her. But I said to myself. : Heng Ah, can siam this time. But can bonk her or not. So I told her,

Me : Dear, I know where you are coming from, I undertand the deal, but looks like I can only get for you next month...but, I am afraid..
She : Afraid of what?
Me: I afraid that I do not have enough space to store my needs until next month, I am worry it will burst out....
She : You are very naughty, hahaha
Me : No dear, everyone had their needs, I was hoping to release today.
She : So what you want me to do?

Mai tu liao, I quickly settle the bill and bring her to Hotel. Once inside we are already start frenching, I quickly remove her tee and bra, sure enough, I saw 2 slacken boobs with big nipple batch. Squeezing one in my left hand, my right hand tackle her jean belt. Wow, when the jean drop, I saw a black G string underneath. I sit upright and pull down her G string. What I saw was a Spade shape space between the pussy and the 2 groins. Brothers, base on my humble experience, this type of woman is good to bonk.

I press her down on the bed and start missonary position with her, she start to moan softly...as i start to ram and thrust harder, she moan even louder. The feeling is shoik, she is very experience in sex, we try difference position and BJ. Finally I off load all in the condom and rest down beside her. Damn shoik. After that we wash up and i send her to the MRT station.

What a lucky good friday.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 30-03-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 30-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Nice fr bro

So are you going to get her the phone heh heh
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singloverboy View Post
I have a 26 yo indon... damn hot...she give me BBBJ, all positions...we gonna try anal tom..personnalt think indon are better than pinoys in bed.... met her at Naughty girl... will convince her for a 3some one of these days with one of her oder hot friends.

ummm where is naughty girl?
Old 30-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

you poor boy so many pussies but so little time

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

Old 31-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singloverboy View Post

hi brother ,just pm you
Old 31-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurss View Post
If she is staying off 6th Ave...then I've done her...nothing much to shout abt. Stopped calling her when her requests became demands!! Luckily i use my bigger head to think

well said....
Old 31-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
The feeling is shoik, she is very experience in sex, we try difference position and BJ. Finally I off load all in the condom and rest down beside her. Damn shoik. After that we wash up and i send her to the MRT station.
good read!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1