The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I might be wrong. but most times if it's unlimited HJ. They are usually FLs.

2x in an hour is already pretty taxing.
You gotta be really horny and loaded (and young) in order to get off 3x without your dick being desensitized.

So 1x fast release in shower (or after shower)
Massage and slow strip, gentle roaming and second release.
Final pattern by the ML for third?

idk how to go beyond 3 lol
I had one Thai FL made me came 3 times, some more that place the policy is 2 shots only. but this FL maybe first time come SG, I came 3 times, and all 3 times inside her mouth. was really heaven.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
When I started off, I always insisted on the max number of shots. For example if it's 2 shots advertised I want 2. But I realized that own pace, one shot is more enjoyable. The second shot just leave it open. If you force the second, most of the time you just want your money's worth and makes you physically drained. Not nice for me as I seek to enjoy the moment and not to overtax myself.

Beyond 2 shots is just beyond me, you must be damn horny as if the whole year you never f or HJ yourself
Old 22-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Save up and venture overseas. Satisfaction level are much higher. Given the current crop, you will feel like $ being thrown away after you have tried
Too many landmines the current crop to the point I lowered my expectations otherwise nothing else to "play"

Overseas can be pricey, I've been to Japanese Massage places and they treat you like a king. Unbelievable treatment which the current crop pales in comparison. An eye opener no doubt.
Old 22-12-2019, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Exactly bro, only that I use char kuay teow as example cos I can’t imagine myself doing what the ML doing.... I suppose the male equivalent of ML is duck? Lol.....
Haha, I understand the point of view that its irrelevant how much the ML earns, I'm just saying don't let them get away with things so easily, and how much they earn is just 1 of a few factors. Ask any ML/FL and they will tell you Singapore is one of the best places to work. Money is good, most guys treat them gently compared to most other countries, etc. But that doesn't mean we should be pushovers

Also, the fact that they have short careers should not be a factor, because it is not our business how they manage their money

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yowie wowie.. Not a good look for her..

Anyway my session with her kena cancelled cuz she claimed got some personal issue..
LL has a neighbour who tends to leave the front door open. She is afraid of generating too much attention. Said she rather earn less than to get into troubles. Think maybe she is trying to manage the number of visits to her unit.

At my last session she was still undecided on whether to go back end of month. Also mulling on whether to return after Jan.
Apparently, her customer service job is still waiting for he back home.
So next week might be her last. I'll rtm one more time before she leaves...
Old 22-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
YE don't have, and yes we were referring to her..

See how lor cuz usually these FL transitioning to ML will keep that option open with top up..
Oops, me blur again

Anyway, careful guys, I notice a sudden influx of FLs under the ML guise in SLG. I see already 5 at least, could be more.

I do understand FL turn ML gives us options, but I think these are different. They are still FLs doubling up as MLs at the same rate! I refer to them as Grab & Go ladies. To quickly grab as much money as they can before going home for CNY.

Case in point .. those $50 girls in momo. My Spidey senses tingled and a few days ago, I decided to enquire about their availability. I texted two of them with 2 different phone numbers for 3pm. Both replied no problem. Meaning they are taking in all comers, double booking and probably rushing the sessions to fit more customers in.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I decided to enquire I texted two of them with 2 different phone numbers for 3pm. Both replied no problem. Meaning they are taking in all comers, double booking and probably rushing the sessions to fit more customers in.
Wah your testing sibei high level. Respect.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

hey guys so i managed to arrange for one session FINALLY but i dont think anyone tried it yet

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxue-massage/

does this look like a landmine? need help since im new to this
Old 22-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
hey guys so i managed to arrange for one session FINALLY but i dont think anyone tried it yet

Frankly, very much... Most likely an auntie-looking type in person.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

That being said, just go ahead and report back here. This is part and parcel of the game.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Visited two new MLs recently.

Tang Tang
https://sglonelyguy.org/?s=Tang+tang
First impression, ok face without make up, pre-milf, lousy, slouchy posture. Not a great start for me.

But as we chatted and increasingly sparking our connection, I saw what beautiful features she has. Those eyes! Those eyes. Big, with soft gentle folds and shape. Exactly like my ex-Mongolian FB. Lovely. Then there are those amazing, firm, natural, generous huge C cup breasts, topped with thick protruding nipples...man! did my mouth enjoy the suckling.

If you're a bbbj/cim connoisseur like I am, you'd be very impressed by her. Tang Tang bbbj is right up there with the very best from the JS group (as one bro puts it). Very very good technique. Her lips and tongue works the balls, the shaft, sliding to and fro the sensitive bits on the shaft. Felt the cum urge even before she engulf my entire manhood! She could sense it and transitioned to shallow shallow deep deep bobbing. And boy can she DT. Her constant moving tongue work as I'm erupting my lava flow into her soft mouth is the perfect finale to her amazing performance.

Awesome stuff. Already inducted Tang Tang into my regular rotation. Will fit in several more sessions with her before she returns for CNY. I Iike her!

Now if you guys can just help me correct her on her lazy slouching posture. Put a book on her head and stand up straight woman! Luckily don't see it when lying on the bed. Lol.

Zu Er
https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Another natural big boob babe. Like big soft water bags. Fun to play with and cum on! Lol.

Anyway, Zu Er is an attractive young milf (literally). Her toothy smile, innocent eyes and demure size makes her even cuter. Wished she exercised some - tighten up that body a bit and it would be quite something. Lol.

Zu Er was very playful with me. For one hour, we were just fooling around and petting in bed. Somewhere amidst the lovely chaos of light kisses, laughter, licks, blows, more licks, chats, touches, strokes, more laughing, caresses and giggles... I spilled my baby cream on her twice!

No urgency, but most probably see her again.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post

i will do a bet this most likely landmine.

so many better one , dun understand why you seek landmine
Old 22-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

sms xiao xiao dun reply anyone face the same problem as me?
Old 22-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
hmmm... don't know how to help you in that since the scene now is a bit harder than when the old birds like us first started.
I reckon you should try again after this windy season where raids are high. Start again during the lull season after CNY, and maybe target those who are either new or less AP. May not be your vegetable but you need to start somewhere and those who have less business may be willing to try those without record. That said, you have to try hard enough if you are really keen to try. Once u get one, at least you can get into the database then should be easier for you in future.
The above is tried and tested way.

I happened to know another route into the database.

ML was servicing me, a call came through. I let her answer. She told the caller, she will call back later. She then checked on the caller's number. Told me she would not call back as the caller was tagged as 'fly aeroplane' type. I then told her that earlier this year, I texted 4 girls in the east area, 3 no reply and 1 texted back to said I am man-in-blue. (Actually, there was an imminent raid around that area at that time). I then asked how come she never reject me since I 1st time visit her. She said I did not come for her other services so she did not check !. I then asked her to check my record, she said database entry written was that I am 客人 . She said she will add another entry to confirm that I am indeed a customer. Of course, I later took up one of her 'other services'.

This ML is no longer operating.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
LL has a neighbour who tends to leave the front door open. She is afraid of generating too much attention. Said she rather earn less than to get into troubles. Think maybe she is trying to manage the number of visits to her unit.

At my last session she was still undecided on whether to go back end of month. Also mulling on whether to return after Jan.
Apparently, her customer service job is still waiting for he back home.
So next week might be her last. I'll rtm one more time before she leaves...
Sighs.. Frankly speaking I absolutely loathe my session to be cancelled but I kinda understand why she would do it but I'd rather her not accept my booking in the first place..

Now I'm very reluctant to reschedule my booking (another thing is the heavy phone usage a Bro claimed) cuz of this but the fact that you want to RTM her despite her being vanilla in flavour makes me reconsider hard..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1