The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-06-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Camilla from hookers.

Damm chio girl , the prettiest girl i ever met in dome 1.

Figure is no horse run, enhanced tits ( but perfect shaped and texture, with that chewy nipples ) , ass is meaty and curvy , slim waist.

Dont miss out on her reverse cowgirl and standing doggie in the huge mirror in bathroom.

Provide massage inbetween , very goos bonk .

Rtf : yes
Old 16-06-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
caution is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=lemon

Babyface, Lemon

Fj: 9/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 10000/10
RTF: yes

Sometimes not always about looks and body, but the service a lady provides and the kind of attitude she has. Not saying she not pretty, she is, and has an amazing body, it’s believable that her boobs are a E or G cup.

Lemon was such a dear, great massage on my little brother and in general. Doesn’t make you feel like she’s trying to finish the deed asap so can chase you off that feeling.

However, i believe this opinion can differ because this is mutual, how you treat and respect her is what u get in return. This kind give and take.

Main thing is I definitely recommend her to bros out there. Happy booking and be nice cheers!
Old 16-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boyboy90210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for AOR from LovaAffair.

Geylang area hotel.
Assessible and discrete no registration at counter
AOR open door with sweet smile.

Proceed to shower wash me up slowly and nicely.
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 natural B cup and grabbable
BJ: uncapped and capped eventually
FJ: Missionary and Doggy best position
Enjoyed every moan and thrust into her. ❤️

Thank you and will RTF
Old 16-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 6
SuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud of

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ighlight=lexus

Lexus - Lust365

Looks - 9/10 pretty and attractive has this aura that will draw you to her

Boobs - 8.5/10 fondling with her tits the whole time, and she enjoys it being massaged by me

Body - 8/10 silk tofu skin haha, with quite the sexy figure

69 - this was a fun experience can feel she put her 100% effort in this.

Fj - I was already damn horny and wanted to pump her asap, just wanted to feel that wetness from her pussy on my dick.

Gfe - general conversations held

Rtf - high percentage yes
Old 17-06-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nan 16/6/22

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=882259

Returned to Bro Poison to get my dose of poison.

2nd visit to Nan was even better than the first. Everything was just so much better, especially the sex. And I could not stop letting my hands wander to that bubble butt of hers.

Thanks bro Poison once again for bringing such a gem to our shores.

RTF: definitely but no chance already as she's leaving within the next 2 days.
Old 17-06-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zanderexex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonna from Mansion

OKT fast replies and smooth arrangement.

Bonna has a really sexy and nice tanned body. Speaks enough english to communicate. Great personality and good service. Can kiss and french. BJ a little short but it’s okay. Will definitely RTF.
Old 17-06-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KallIan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Minnie from Poison stable (16/6/22)
1st try with this stable
Think it’s my longest FR cos she deserves it
OKT - 10/10 fast, clear instructions
Looks - 8/10. 90% resemblance to photos. Won’t reject kind. Fair skin and young milf feel. Love those eyes.
Boobs - 8/10 enhanced C, suits her well. Small and Sensitive nips.
Body - 8.5/10 right curves and smooth skin. Very slight tummy fats. Clean shaven. Didn’t try painting.
BBBJ - 9/10 long and right amount of suction
FJ - 9/10 she shines well here. Really hard working and will make sure
you are comfortable. 1st shot took a long time and after 7-8 positions change she has no complains no black face. Always smiling and giggling throughout.
Finally shot after awhile and offered massage. Will teased you to get you ready for 2nd shot. Continue with cat bath n bbbj. Capped and cow girl. After some time realised it will take even longer time. Told her to uncap and bbbj instead. Think for a good 15min without any hint of annoyance. Finally caved and she helped to clean up.
GFE - 9/10 quite passable English but need to keep it simple. Will hug and French throughout. Really have the FWB feel.
RTF - maybe cos too many good ones lately
The only down side is the small toilet and towels.
Old 17-06-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Here goes for empire JJ

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=884061

Looks 9/10 same as picture given in profile

Boobs 9/10 soft Cs with nipples that she loves to be suck n lick

French 9/10 can French well same lost lover

Pussy 8.5/10 senstive hole when drill it deep and slow at first and will request for harder pounding when she gets horny

Ass 9/10 smooth pair of white big apple to grab will fucking her doggy

Bbbj 8.5/10 hardworking girl and deep throat too

FJ 9/10 was a great lady which follow any positions I want.. Fucked her in front mirror and once gonna cum.. Ask her knee down and shot all my army on to her cute face..

Overall 8.8/10 was a good experience
Old 17-06-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Mtraltergeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, im a newbie to the scene so sorry if i am posting in wrong place. Whats the chances of me getting bookings from vendors like VIPpremium or rollypolly since my account is still very new? Would i fail verification? Thanks
Old 17-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Plenty of taxi available in Thailand. Taxi operators should update their fleet to remain competitive.
what FR is this?
or issit horny until want to great bonk cars?
Old 17-06-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Midniteexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for The Pimp's Emmy

OKT: Nice fella, and thanks for taking my booking.
Location: Direct and simple instructions to access venue. Nice.

Looks: What you see will be what you get, a pretty looking lady with nice features. Would gladly up Emmy anytime.

Body: A body to die for. She is tall and hardly any excess fats on her firm body. See liao immediately steam.

Boobs: Silicone bags 400cc. Have faded looking scars below her boobs but no biggie. Soft oredi and can roam at will.

Pussy: Shaved and no turn off smell. She loves to be painted which I gladly obliged. Easily wet.

French: Not bad at all.

BBBJ: Hardworking to the tilt, never stop till I signal her to.

AR: A pleasant surprise she did. I asked Bro Pimp who told me to see my luck and I got lucky LOL. Emmy also dont know how to stop !! Raped my anus till she song! Left my A hole sloppy wet LOL.

FJ: Enjoyed her in multiple positions, she can certainly FUCK. I am slightly above average size, she took it like a champion. Amazing hot sex which ended in CIM seamlessly.

RTF: Yes! Heard she is leaving soon. So quick hands LOL
Old 17-06-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
MrPeh22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrPeh22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Sweet thai
Girl: Patty
Stats: 8.5
Body: 9.0
Boobs: 9.0

Stats:

After entering the door, I was greeted by her while still wrapped in the towel,lol.

Then prooceded inside and after a little ice breaking, here is where things go up to the top:

Shower: Steamy (despite the cold water) due her erotic teasing
Foreplay:Fierce with lots of frenching, catbath.
BBBJ: totally shiok with balls sucking.
FJ: full of passion.

Overall,
I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it

Kudos to the team sweetthai
Old 17-06-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=tesla

Tesla, Lust365

Looks: 8/10 her looks grow on you

Body: 9/10 bubble butt

Boobs: D cups I have no complaints here

Painting: she definitely enjoyed me targeting her clit, her moans were so intense

BBBJ: 10/10 she definitely knows what she’s doing, with a set of skills every man need to experience at least once. The tight suction and extreme sloppiness was the perfect combo

FJ: I didn’t mind at all when she hopped on top and did the riding. And when she suddenly turn back and let that fat ass come face to face with me. Shiok

GFE: 10/10 full of cheeriness

RTF: yes! Great service from Tesla
Old 17-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tehguy1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bibi from Hooker's Club
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=21364028

I went down on a weekday afternoon, location is central very discreet, best for bros who drive. No need stress about bumping into residents or other people or anything.

After showering together she started licking me down already and I was full-on hard in no time. As she started to gobble my 2ic I just ran my fingers along her smooth skin and her hair. Somehow we clicked without having to talk too much (I know few basic Thai words and her English was so-so). Started with slow kissing with a lot of GFE and BFE and we had quite long foreplay. I painted her from top to bottom until I gave her maximum service down there. Her pussy is very clean and shaven. I ate it out and later inserted middle finger into her pussy until she cannot tahan, grab my hair and squirmed in bed, her other hand tugging on the bedsheet, then she came. After some more kissing and painting each other she went back to work on my 2ic, then capped me and I went straight for doggy. Came after a short while because I was already so highly stimulated for a long time. Super good sex.

After that she gave me a full body massage. As one of the bros previously mentioned, her massage is DAMN tokgong. Very hard and comfortable, with oil some more. I never had this before with any Thai FL, so it was a big big bonus.

OKT: 10/10 Very responsive and instructions extremely clear.

Looks: 9/10 80-90% similar to pics. Young cute and pretty.

Body: 9/10 Not super slim kind with zero fats but pretty good and proportionate. Waist was nice to hold onto while doggying.

Boobs: 9/10 Large enhanced jugs. A bit hard but shape very nice. Nips were large and soft, quite sensitive.

BBBJ: 10/10 Slurped my 2ic up nice and wet. Very smooth sucking no teeth at all.

FJ: 10/10 Tight pussy. I banged her doggy style for short while and buay tahan already, unloaded in that position.

GFE: 10/10 maybe bcos my type.

RTF: Yes will consider just that now too many stables to visit.
Old 17-06-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
loomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bam Bam - Friday Club

Tall and pretty!
Service was good!
Figure is good
No fats
Looks even better than the pic
FJ was very accommodating!
Will rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1