The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Wounded rogue Thai general dies as chaos continues

A rogue Thai general who aided anti-government protesters and was shot by an unidentified sniper died Monday from his wounds, raising fears of new violence after five days of street battles that have killed 36 people in downtown Bangkok.

Bangkok
Rumours has it that the one who ordered the general to be shot is none other than Thaksin himself....

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 17-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NANA AREA
========
Thai soldiers on Monday sealed off part of the Bangkok tourist district of Sukhumvit Road, but there was no sign of clashes in the area as troops battled anti-government protesters elsewhere in the capital.

Razor wire and trucks blocked the road near the Nana nightlife zone popular with foreign travellers. About 100 soldiers carrying riot shields stood in formation, blocking the road in one direction.

Authorities late last week launched an operation to squeeze thousands of Red Shirt anti-government protesters encamped for weeks in an upscale retail and hotel district.

Troops were deployed to seal access to several kilometres of roads around the camp. Authorities also said they had cut utilities to the area.

Three days of clashes on the fringes of the encampment have killed 34 civilians and one soldier, and wounded 244, according to official figures.
Old 17-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
NANA AREA
========
Thai soldiers on Monday sealed off part of the Bangkok tourist district of Sukhumvit Road, but there was no sign of clashes in the area as troops battled anti-government protesters elsewhere in the capital.

Oh man...looks like the darn thing is spreading faster than wild fire. And with reports that the northern thailand provinces are also demonstrating, this could really be a civil war in the making. Man, wish the old man can come out and put a stop to all this.
Old 18-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Oh man...looks like the darn thing is spreading faster than wild fire. And with reports that the northern thailand provinces are also demonstrating, this could really be a civil war in the making. Man, wish the old man can come out and put a stop to all this.
no offense .... maybe the old man believe thailand have too many useless ppl ... so he wait for more to get killed before he step in and put a stop to it ...

none of these would have happened if the government dun play the musical chair game earlier on ...
Old 18-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no offense .... maybe the old man believe thailand have too many useless ppl ... so he wait for more to get killed before he step in and put a stop to it ...

none of these would have happened if the government dun play the musical chair game earlier on ...
Frankly..dun care how they end it.... just END it. This is really going nowhere.
Old 18-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Wah, 1 loooong week holiday (extended after mon/tues). Gives more time for thst final "push" or compromise face saving settlement?

Govt extends holiday until Friday

And no surprise, visitors took a tumble from high daily 30k arrivals to 20k last month >> now down to just 10k

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...st-thai-travel
Old 18-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, 1 loooong week holiday (extended after mon/tues). Gives more time for thst final "push" or compromise face saving settlement?

Govt extends holiday until Friday
all the timing wasting excuses over and over again ...
no worries ... this is thai .... the dateline will be extended again ...
haven't we see all the previous dateline r just talk only ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
And no surprise, visitors took a tumble from high daily 30k arrivals to 20k last month >> now down to just 10k

47 countries warn against Thai travel
they have not do a reverse study ...
how many visitors have left bkk for other places ..
the future loss is even much greater ...
Old 18-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just the cost of repairing and cleaning up the affected parts of the city will set the government back alot. All that burnt rubber on the city streets, bullet holes in buildings and rubble will be a tough mess to clean up. Wonder if Thaksin is wiling to finance the clean up. Well that is if and when this all clears up.
Old 18-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Wah bro..didn't know you are still there..thought you are in province na krap. Take care bro and hope to hear from you soon when you are back in town. Chok dee na krap!
What gave u the idea I am in the province? I'm sitting in my apartment watching Din Dang burn since Saturday from my balcony. Can even smell the burning rubber!

Had 2 close encounters today with the fires at Din Dang. First when my taxi was passing overhead on the flyover and later waved thru a Red checkpoint. Last experience was rather scary coz dunno who more scary... out-of-control Red mob or itchy trigger fingers army boys. Need to work so no choice have to go out

This afternn there were some unconfirmed news that Ladprao/Rachada intersection also had some Reds causing trouble. Hope its untrue or else the trouble is spreading. Red leader Jaran said last Thursday that if the govt restricts people from joining the protests at Rachaprasong then other parts of the city will have trouble. Its also naive to believe that the govt will simply let us (Reds) go home and forget what happened. They (govt) will hunt us done. So its now or never. Stay and fight all the way. Path of no return for the Reds that are heavily involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
i think not clear thai army shooting all the civilians
Even Thai TV showing mostly the army shooting directly at the Reds so guessing most of the casualties from army bullets. Of course we can't discount the possibility of "friendly fire" but so far there r no local rumors nor much speculation on "friendly fire".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
i think thaksin making his push to try to topple the government
Not that easy... well at least thru an armed uprising. How can burning tires, firecrackers and slingshots compare to M16's and tanks? The situation is not that simple.

There are many people on both sides of the divide. The Nation newspaper published their poll of Bangkok residents on Sunday... "51% are for a crackdown, what about the other 49%"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
Seriously, HM the King maybe the only one who could finally put an end to this chaos. Understand royal family do not intervene with domestic politics but his word is so precious in this crisis situation.!
Situation now is different and more complicated than May 1992. His Majesty is very frail now if not why is he in hospital since last September? Her Majesty was at the funeral of a slain Yellow Shirt last year. Thaksin & his followers are closet republicans. Abisit's in power after much political horse trading. Police are largely pro-Thaksin (in theory). Army has some "watermelon" elements. So how to solve this puzzle within a riddle

Bangkok is really quite now - shops close early, little cars on the road and even Huay Kwang was devoid of people last night. Now some bros also saying Nana closed? Not lying when say Bangkok lost its livey vibe and can't wait to come back home. Truth is nobody actually knows when this whole thing will end. Still need to chiong in Thailand? Then suggest Pattaya instead.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Even Thai TV showing mostly the army shooting directly at the Reds so guessing most of the casualties from army bullets. Of course we can't discount the possibility of "friendly fire" but so far there r no local rumors nor much speculation on "friendly fire".

Not that easy... well at least thru an armed uprising. How can burning tires, firecrackers and slingshots compare to M16's and tanks? The situation is not that simple.
no i dun mean protester fight the army and win

if army go crazy and kill 100% the protester abhisit will also not last ,he not king and still must have election sometime (even if many many year later),nobody will forget

thaksin dont need redshirt to win

thaksin need red shirt TO DIE

if many many red shirt die then he can say "look ,see how cruel abhisit is ,this is what happen when i am force out ,if i come back i will solve everything"

if red shirt don't die ,then he got nothing to say

all you need is some fucker shoot here shoot there ,the army boy kan cheong already start shooting back ,kill innocent people,everybody then go crazy and cannot back down

then your shooter just secret secret run away safe

look at video - protester group definitely got arm people:

InsightBKK — May 15, 2010 — First at ~0.34-0.37, then a more obvious retreat between 1.02-1.04. You have to be quick!

bros the fucker run very fast ,if you dun pause at 1:02-1:04 you cannot see.but if you pause the video it is very clear is rifle

also picture capture by french photographer:
Protesters and Police Clash in Bangkok - The New York Times > World > Slide Show > Slide 1 of 10
Old 18-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Nothing on Thai TV yet but heard from Thai frenz saying tat Reds setting up another stage at Ladprao & Ramintra Expressway intersetcion. Dun worry this area is rather out of town but if true shows unrest is spreading.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

soldier not fighting but shot by redshirts

YouTube - ????????????? ????????????????????
Old 18-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

same video from 2 post up but show with arrow the man with rifle

protestoer with grenade launcher

Old 19-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nothing on Thai TV yet but heard from Thai frenz saying tat Reds setting up another stage at Ladprao & Ramintra Expressway intersetcion. Dun worry this area is rather out of town but if true shows unrest is spreading.
Yo Bro,

Hope that the current tension in Bkk will not affected or restricted your personal movement. Cheers.
Old 19-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Masked Men Trying to Set Fire to Kong Toey MRT Station

Reporters are saying that at least 3 to 4 masked men, holding gallons of petrol, are trying to set fire to the Klong Toey MRT station.
With no security officials in the area, passers-by who are trying to dissuade them from doing so, are the only thing standing between the masked men and torching of the subway station.

Protesters set tyres alight at Saladaeng Intersection
Protesters set fire to a huge pile of tyres at the Saladaeng Intersection opposite from the Chulalongkorn Hospital at about 7:30 am Wednesday.
Thick smoke was blew inside the hospital, prompting the hospital to prepare to evacuate inpatients.

Security forces were trying to control the blaze for fear that it would spread to bunkers along Lumpini Park.
Troops retake Lumpini Park using armoured personnel carriers; Office of Narcotics Control Board at Dindaeng set on fire

Tanks arrive on Bangkok streets, Silom on fire and under fire' Troops, Armoured Vehicles Converge On Bangkok Protest Site - Thailand Forum

unfire intensified at Saladaeng Intersection as armoured vehicles pushing through bunkers of red-shirt protesters /v @paisal_nt

Protesters Set Fire to Tyres to Prevent Visibility of Sniper

Red-shirt protesters have set fire to a large number of tyres, creating big billows of smoke towards the Sor Kor Building of Chulalongkorn Hospital.
The protesters claim there is a sniper on one of the floors of the Sor Kor Building. The hospital plans to evac patients via Henry Dunant Road.

snipers inside Lumpini...one armoured vehicle entered Lumphini, second one will follow /via @hughbkk
Troops retake Lumpini Park using armoured personnel carriers

Heavy traffic congestion throughout city as private sector reopens after 2 days of holidays; most didn't expect today's crackdown

Fire at Narcotics Board now under control; press reporting that protesters r getting hostile, preventing them frm covering event
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1