The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deplam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

For brothers going to Sakura Cat Linh, can try number 20. Forgot her name.

She's not the most chio girl there but her massage and hj skills are the best. Only prolem is that she tends to request for high tips. I offered 100KVND, she looked offended. In the end, had to settle for 170KVND

face: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
massage: 8.5/10
HJ: 9/10

Eateries-wise, Pho Vuong (a franchise with 2 stores) serve quite good and hygenic pho. You can argue that it's frachise food but it's really quite gd. There's one quite near Hanoi Hotel (about 15 mins walk from Horrison)
Old 17-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro Deptrai4u
Greetings from hot and rainy Singapore.
Thank you for all your postings and response to the samsters in this forum. You are indeed a rich source of information for us. May I humbly seek your kind assistance too please? I shall be visiting Hanoi for the first time from 14-16 May 2007 and would appreciate your expert advice please.
From past posts here, the girl-friendly hotels are only Fortuna Hotel and Hanoi Hotel.
1) How much are the rooms per night please?
2) Are there any other girl-friendly hotels of higher category please? (my company paying for accommodation, lucky for me).
Fyi, I am attending a business meeting in Melia Hanoi Hotel, but I think it is not girl-friendly?
If you have time to meet, it would be my honour to have some drinks with you; maybe we can check out the 'My Cafe' cos I enjoy playing pool a lot. I recall they have very good steam-boat in HCMC, maybe can let me know where to sample that as well please?
Thank you Bro Deptrai, I look forward to chatting with you.
Kind regards.
Old 17-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Deptrai4u,

Sorry cannot meet up with you that day.
I had finished my job earlier than I expected.
The night u came is the night I fly to Bangkok.
Hope to meet you in HCM or HANOI.
I will be station in HCM from 23/04.
If you are there, ring me up.

Hi Mild-7,

How is your days in HANOI?
Everyday GC bar?
I still own you drinks.
If you come to HCM, pls let me know.
By the way, send my regards to your friend and the GC bar guys and gal.

That night with my 2 japanese, we did not go to the KTV you recommend.
We went to BOSS KTV which 1 of the japanese know where is it.
Gers there are alot and sweet.
But very expensive.
Ger sit with you will charge US$25 exclude tip of US$20.
Do nothing and kenna charge US$45 exclude drinks. haha.......
After that, we still not sextisfy.
We went to look for massage.
Problem is communication problem with the taxi. hahaha......
End up nothing and go back to hotel.
Next day fly back to Bangkok.
Now in Sing, just waiting for 23/04 to come. hehe.........

Best Regards
Long
Old 17-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hi Deptrai4u,

Hi Mild-7,

Everyday GC bar?

Best Regards
Long
Hi bro,

Envy you guy, how i wish i can station in Vietnam man. North or South also onz......... Enjoy your days there. Work hard & Play hard too.

Cheers
Old 17-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro,

No never, 1st time in Hanoi. Thanks for the info. I'll try to find my way. Or maybe call you when I'm there & lost. 22nd to 26th April.

Cheers
I will only be in Hanoi on 26 April. For people who promise to write FR, I would definitely try my best to show them around personally. let me see how I can arrange my schedule to at least be in hanoi 1 day for you.
Old 17-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Deptrai4u,

Hi Mild-7,

Everyday GC bar?
I still own you drinks.

But very expensive.

Best Regards
Long
That is the case most of the times.. end up in Fortuna or Hanoi hotel KTV and each person already got set back by US$75 and still go back empty handed. this is what we call Cost of Fishing:
Girl sit with u: US$25
Tips for Girl : US$20
Your drinks : US$20
Tips for mummy and waiter : US$10
And if want to Tar Pao back kenna another US$80 which adds up to US$155 or around there...

if any of u guys interested, I can probably help u arrange tar pao straight away for US$80~US$100 overnight without u having to spend time and money on cost of Fishing.

This offers only for those samsters whom I have personally met ;-)
Old 17-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Dear Bro Deptrai4u
Greetings from hot and rainy Singapore.
Thank you for all your postings and response to the samsters in this forum. You are indeed a rich source of information for us. May I humbly seek your kind assistance too please? I shall be visiting Hanoi for the first time from 14-16 May 2007 and would appreciate your expert advice please.
From past posts here, the girl-friendly hotels are only Fortuna Hotel and Hanoi Hotel.
1) How much are the rooms per night please?
2) Are there any other girl-friendly hotels of higher category please? (my company paying for accommodation, lucky for me).
Fyi, I am attending a business meeting in Melia Hanoi Hotel, but I think it is not girl-friendly?
If you have time to meet, it would be my honour to have some drinks with you; maybe we can check out the 'My Cafe' cos I enjoy playing pool a lot. I recall they have very good steam-boat in HCMC, maybe can let me know where to sample that as well please?
Thank you Bro Deptrai, I look forward to chatting with you.
Kind regards.
Fortuna and hanoi hotel are ONLY girl friendly to those girls who works in the respective KTV! room rates check at www.asiarooms.com

Melia hotel confirmed NOT Girl Friendly but apparently there are many ways to sneak the girl in.. e.g., get her to dress nicely (looks like a sales person and not a chicken). U book the Executive floor and she can meet u for a drink at the Executive lounge at Floor 20, then proceed to room from there... However this has little chance of success if u went to KTV and pick a girl up and come back to the hotel at 11pm with her. Its best done before the sun sets.

So if u are able to speak some Viet, and have been to Hanoi a few times, its still possible for u to check in with ur "wife" and register her as ur viet wife. They will probably not ask for Marriage Cert if she arrives in proper dressing. or the other usual way is to get ur regular into the room in the afternoon and she stays there till next morning.

The rest of the girl friendly hotels are usually local hotels and they have to be familiar with you before they will allow your "wife" to stay with you in the room.
Old 17-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Samster

deplam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you go to Fortuna often enough, you can ask for their discount card. 10% off all costs except tar pao. Tips for girls can just give 200KVND (abt SGD20). No. 18 looks like Jeanette Aw.

For those staying near town, there's a new "My Way" cafe opened opposite the Opera House, behind Metropole. Waitresses doon't look that happening though.

Any brothers know of any xuan bop (massage place) with fj or bj or catbath services thrown in? It seems like all these places just offer hj only
Old 17-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Samster

mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for repeated postings. face connection problem all the while

Last edited by mild-7; 17-04-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

Last edited by mild-7; 17-04-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

When Deptrai mentioned "other Samsters whom I have been bringing around these 2 weeks"...hes trying hard not to mention names...but pretty obvious one of them is me. feel pai seh liao & if i dont put in anymore FR, he might not even hesitate to delete my name in his phone list. hahahha

Ok for those who are new to Hanoi, welcome to the land of the hidden paradise. HCMC is more like WYSIWYG but over here, you will never know what or who u will see until u meet the King...HRH Deptrai. (I think i might persuade him to run for MP in the coming Viet elections...) ok enough of shoe polishing though its worth every inch of Kiwi shoe wax used.

Been out with him for economy rice at Le Van Huu. Food is pretty good and i must say those are the food you dont see often in a normal outlet. not sure if its prepared the traditional way, but by eating in that outlet itself makes u more hanoian than anybody. The squarish mince meat was our favourite though deptrai goes crazy on his vegetable dip in half boil egg squashed with chilli sauce. Other not-to-miss would be the fried tang hoon w crab meat and lala porridge (chau ngau) in that particular street which i have forgotten its name. The bia hoi places which he mentioned is superb...even for those who are not beer drinkers, the atmosphere would definitely enhance your appetite. One of my fav was the ox tail soup. Ahh talk about beef, the pho quen at truc bach street is wonderful...also highly recommended by our King. That particular place and the whole stretch of eateries by the small pond/lake is pretty popular among locals..

well, i think i shall leave the entertainment news report to other bros...

BR,
M7

if hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Plenty of good food in Hanoi. for a start maybe u can tell us if u have been to Hanoi before and know the place well to navigate or not, and do u ride a bike around town as well.

I shall now talk a bit about good food and leave the rest for the other Samsters whom I have been bringing around these 2 weeks.. so brothers out there, do take note, pls remember to write FR!

Mee Pok - 46 Le Van Huu
Economy Rice Saigon Style (Com Tam) - 22 le van huu
Big Fried Nem with Bun - 123 Bui Thi Xuan
Bia Hoi - 19c Ngoc Ha and 19C Hoang Dieu

Late night eating :
No 3 Cam Chi
No 7 Ton Duy Tan
Old 17-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

Last edited by mild-7; 17-04-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

Hi Long,
good to hear that ur finally posted in HCM...meaning more frequent trips to Hanoi! haha anyway will surely call u if i happen to be in HCM. see if i could plan anything during the comin long weekend. the night u left abruptly, i met up with deptrai...the rest was history. i have been baptised by him...amen, he taught me how to recite the right words if i ever get raped by vietnamese girls someday. dont worry bout the drinks bro, treat it as a little gesture of welcome, dont be so khek khi la...anyway glad u had fun though u didnt spend long enough in Hanoi. i shall drop u an email later as i did not have any name cards with me that night. keep in touch bro!!!

Quote:
Hi Deptrai4u,

Hi Mild-7,

Everyday GC bar?
I still own you drinks.

But very expensive.

Best Regards
Long
Old 18-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro Deptrai4u
Many thanks for your quick and informative reply. It is very appreciated.
Hope you will have time to meet over some drinks? Let me know please, and I will send you a pm.
My sincere thanks again Bro Deptrai.
Kind regards from hot rainy Singapore.
Old 18-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deplam View Post
if you go to Fortuna often enough, you can ask for their discount card. 10% off all costs except tar pao. Tips for girls can just give 200KVND (abt SGD20). No. 18 looks like Jeanette Aw.

For those staying near town, there's a new "My Way" cafe opened opposite the Opera House, behind Metropole. Waitresses doon't look that happening though.

Any brothers know of any xuan bop (massage place) with fj or bj or catbath services thrown in? It seems like all these places just offer hj only
A few pointers...

Some "hot" girls at Fortuna who have spent 2 hours or more with you automatically feel they entitled to VND300k, so if u just give VND200K they will pester you for more. So if u are there with some customers/vendors and do not want that ugly scene, then just give VND300K on the safe side and avoid all that commotions as u already paid a hefty US$200~US$300 for the room and drinks anyway. In short, if u go Fortuna, do not stinge on that bit of tips for the girls.. so long all happy, what is a little bit more tips?

My Way cafe is a good place to bring ur laptop to work with free Wifi, good food and relax atmosphere in the afternoons. Never a place for happening girls. For that u have to go to Salon 17.

Blow job and catbath, u have to go to Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian (literal translation : Hair cut, shampoo, entertainment). Entrance fee VND50K~80K, tips VND 50k~100K. Some joints provide A~Z (aka FJ), total damage around VND250K~VND300K.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1