The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post

haha..for a moment i thought it's the Thailand BBK. What are the good places u recommend there?
U again blur... It is "BKK" not "BBK".
Old 01-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U again blur... It is "BKK" not "BBK".
Aiyo....yahor...55555...bobian....old man...
Old 02-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hotel Angkor International Hotel is not too bad. I stayed here in Jan 2013. The only problem for us was it was quite dark at night walking to the bars at st 136. Catch a tuk tuk or moto if you alone.

Xiaodikou...what are your dates for PP?
Old 02-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLLiCoMe View Post
Hotel Angkor International Hotel is not too bad. I stayed here in Jan 2013. The only problem for us was it was quite dark at night walking to the bars at st 136. Catch a tuk tuk or moto if you alone.

Thanks bro for the kind advice. Is tuk tuk readily available outside the hotel? Ya..i will be scared to walk alone in the dark.
I will be there from 27-31dec. Bro will you be there at that time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
G' day bro xiaodikou

Flight ticket for month of Dec 2014 to PP then expensive leh. I think for the same amount of money I can fly to Perth City of Australia. How much u purchased the flight ticket to PP?

Angkor International Hotel (PP)location is good in turn if u cheong alone.

Walking distance to bars at St 136 n Riverside. U can also heading to St 172/51 easily. Very close to Sorya Mall n Central Market.

But there is no room phone. A lot of Ang Moh staying at this hotel. Quiet clean, spacious but without bath tub. Overall not bad. Try to choose the room not facing the busy St. Hv to remind u that gal u bring back need ID to come to yr room. I think almost is a norm in those PP 3 star hotels. Anyway as long as the gals hv ID no issue at all.

St 174/51 Town View hotel (got 14 levels) slightly away from St 136. But for me no problem at all. Better room setting, in house hot steam spa/Gym. Top level coffee house. Breakfast at hotel Restaurant (cozy). If u book a Viet gem u hv breakfast together with her ... what a feeling and u can see Ang Moh sort of showing admire look at yr gem. U feel proud sia.

Pamper yr gem with cheap SPA next door....

Not to mention Pontoon n Heart Of Darkness nearby. Those joints only happening after 12AM. Walking distance to Luxury World Hotel for massage n ST during day time.
Wow thanks bro for the very detailed info. Really appreciate your kind help here.
I looked at google map, Luxury World seems a bit far from the map ...hehe..
How is the quality at Luxury World and what is the ST rate? I will go to try try. I heard there's also a massage place at Paris hotel? Is it still functioning?

Last edited by xiaodikou; 02-12-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLLiCoMe View Post

hi bro TilliCome

No to worry. I walked fr St 104 to St 136 alone at night and then to St 172/51 many times at night. On the way u can see quiet a lot of Ang Moh. To me as long as Ang Moh doing that u can realized that it is a safe area (My opinion). Those farangs are very sensitive if not safe. But of course if u tau pau gal fr St 172/51 at mid-nite common sense u hv to take tut tut back to Hotel at St 148/ 136.

To bro Xiaodikou

I tau pau Khmers gal fr Bar St 136 & walked back to Angkor Hotel at midnite. It just takes u about 3~5 min. On the way having supper at roadside viet food stall. Don't worry.

Food- Try 95 ST 118 Mun Hao chi (Easy to Remember) Noodle House

Luxury World Hotel

Note: Last trip I noticed that lot of Asian boss (Chinese) staying at this hotel. The Chinese Restaurant food not bad. Noticed that Viet massage gal eating together with them.

But I think Casa n Darling Darling got more Viets chio bu-no horse run

Blue color (Viet)- $US 40-50 ST plus $US 10 for massage (Don't pay more than this amount) Usually viets asking $US 80

Pink color (Local Khners)- ST $US 30
Old 02-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

[QUOTE=xiaodikou;12224192]Thanks bro for the kind advice. Is tuk tuk readily available outside the hotel? Ya..i will be scared to walk alone in the dark.

There should be plenty of tuk tuk there. Early evening there will be plenty of people there. Late at night alot less ppl. Should be fine lar. Just have to be cautious.
I will be there on the 28th Dec onwards.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro TilliCome

No to worry. I walked fr St 104 to St 136 alone at night and then to St 172/51 many times at night. On the way u can see quiet a lot of Ang Moh. To me as long as Ang Moh doing that u can realized that it is a safe area (My opinion). Those farangs are very sensitive if not safe. But of course if u tau pau gal fr St 172/51 at mid-nite common sense u hv to take tut tut back to Hotel at St 148/ 136.

To bro Xiaodikou

I tau pau Khmers gal fr Bar St 136 & walked back to Angkor Hotel at midnite. It just takes u about 3~5 min. On the way having supper at roadside viet food stall. Don't worry.

Food- Try 95 ST 118 Mun Hao chi (Easy to Remember) Noodle House

Luxury World Hotel

Note: Last trip I noticed that lot of Asian boss (Chinese) staying at this hotel. The Chinese Restaurant food not bad. Noticed that Viet massage gal eating together with them.

But I think Casa n Darling Darling got more Viets chio bu-no horse run

Blue color (Viet)- $US 40-50 ST plus $US 10 for massage (Don't pay more than this amount) Usually viets asking $US 80

Pink color (Local Khners)- ST $US 30
Thanks bro for the kind recommendation. Will definitely try the noodles, sounds very the hao chi....hehehe.....and also the massage. Wow US$80 for ST, they can really lion opens big mouth.

[QUOTE=TiLLiCoMe;12229565]
Quote:
Thanks bro for the kind advice. Is tuk tuk readily available outside the hotel? Ya..i will be scared to walk alone in the dark.

There should be plenty of tuk tuk there. Early evening there will be plenty of people there. Late at night alot less ppl. Should be fine lar. Just have to be cautious.
I will be there on the 28th Dec onwards.
Nice bro, we both are there at the same time. Let's meet up!?
Old 04-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

angkor international hotel to go to bar streets hv to walk past stinky wet market, definitely not recommended

if not hv to walk around the wet market, and wet market closes around 9pm but garbage stays on.... and on..... and on..... nobody clears

many many hotels near bar streets, many are backpacker standards, wicker furniture etc etc, i recommend lux hotel on 136, 50 to 80USD per night, acceptable singapore standard
Old 04-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
i recommend lux hotel on 136, 50 to 80USD per night, acceptable singapore standard
BF ger go straight up boom boom
Old 04-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i recommend lux hotel on 136, 50 to 80USD per night, acceptable singapore standard
Lux hotel has also good monthly rate. My friends paid 800USD for a month so if staying more than two weeks it will save money.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
angkor international hotel to go to bar streets hv to walk past stinky wet market, definitely not recommended

if not hv to walk around the wet market, and wet market closes around 9pm but garbage stays on.... and on..... and on..... nobody clears

many many hotels near bar streets, many are backpacker standards, wicker furniture etc etc, i recommend lux hotel on 136, 50 to 80USD per night, acceptable singapore standard
Yo bro thanks for warning. I still cannot find the Lux hotel u recommended in those hotels websites. But like you advised then better look elsewhere. I will try to look for lux again. Is it the full name just Lux hotel?
Btw bro u not coming over end dec?
Old 04-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jc188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Lux apartment. operate like service apt but with daily rate. very nice interior upclass. at street 136 with many many bars around. save on travelling and tu tu. near riverside road good for chioning and many restaurant nearby. should be around us 45+-. now should be high season so book early.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc188 View Post
I think Lux apartment. operate like service apt but with daily rate. very nice interior upclass. at street 136 with many many bars around. save on travelling and tu tu. near riverside road good for chioning and many restaurant nearby. should be around us 45+-. now should be high season so book early.
Finally managed to find liao. They only have their own website n not partnered with major hotel booking sites. Rate starts from usd 50.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Finally managed to find liao. They only have their own website n not partnered with major hotel booking sites. Rate starts from usd 50.
Is a very modern big and look glassy hotel at st 136,u wont miss it cos is directly opposite those bar,nearer to river side end
Old 04-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
G' day bro xiaodikou

Flight ticket for month of Dec 2014 to PP then expensive leh. I think for the same amount of money I can fly to Perth City of Australia. How much u purchased the flight ticket to PP?

Angkor International Hotel (PP)location is good in turn if u cheong alone.

Walking distance to bars at St 136 n Riverside. U can also heading to St 172/51 easily. Very close to Sorya Mall n Central Market.

But there is no room phone. A lot of Ang Moh staying at this hotel. Quiet clean, spacious but without bath tub. Overall not bad. Try to choose the room not facing the busy St. Hv to remind u that gal u bring back need ID to come to yr room. I think almost is a norm in those PP 3 star hotels. Anyway as long as the gals hv ID no issue at all.

St 174/51 Town View hotel (got 14 levels) slightly away from St 136. But for me no problem at all. Better room setting, in house hot steam spa/Gym. Top level coffee house. Breakfast at hotel Restaurant (cozy). If u book a Viet gem u hv breakfast together with her ... what a feeling and u can see Ang Moh sort of showing admire look at yr gem. U feel proud sia.

Pamper yr gem with cheap SPA next door....

Not to mention Pontoon n Heart Of Darkness nearby. Those joints only happening after 12AM. Walking distance to Luxury World Hotel for massage n ST during day time.
Cos tiger stop flying there,their last flight was on 2nd week of November,use to cost less than $200 to fly there but now jetstar monopolise this route,jack up the price until $400 plus for December.I believe tiger stop flying due to low demand.

Another flight u can consider is Malaysia airline but they transit in KL but is only 2 to 3 hours more to reach PP.They have a promo now for jan,cost $200 plus only and not budget airline but is only for promotional period only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1