The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Always shiok to bang someone you know you shouldn't be banging but still did it anyway...
Know of a friend who used to bang his SIL whenever she was out of relationship. The girl was complete opposite of his conservative wife. Can't blame him cause the SIL was a juicy mid-20s C-cupper who wears very skimpy shorts and tight T at home.
It all started when the teeko bugger was caught by SIL sniffing her soiled panties in the laundry basket. He thought sure die liao if she complain to his wife but to his surprise, nothing happened and he lived to sniff another day.
SIL confronted him a few days later when they were both alone in the house and the stupid fellow kneeled down and confessed he had been jacking off with her soiled panties or bra secretly for quite some time already. She surprised him again by burying her crotch into my friend's face to let him have a good sniff. My friend could smell her fishy pussy as she didn't wear anything under her shorts at home. As he did not struggle, his SIL then stripped him down to his underwear and started to give him a blowjob. Only then did he remember his horny SIL broke off with her bf for quite some time already and must be hungry for cock, so he just happily sat in the kitchen and let her service him until he blew his load into her mouth.
They started banging regularly after that without letting his wife know. He will tell me his sexcapades during our beer sessions even though I warned him he was playing a shiok but dangerous game.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
gramsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makka1111 View Post
Always shiok to bang someone you know you shouldn't be banging but still did it anyway...
Know of a friend who used to bang his SIL whenever she was out of relationship. The girl was complete opposite of his conservative wife. Can't blame him cause the SIL was a juicy mid-20s C-cupper who wears very skimpy shorts and tight T at home.
It all started when the teeko bugger was caught by SIL sniffing her soiled panties in the laundry basket. He thought sure die liao if she complain to his wife but to his surprise, nothing happened and he lived to sniff another day.
SIL confronted him a few days later when they were both alone in the house and the stupid fellow kneeled down and confessed he had been jacking off with her soiled panties or bra secretly for quite some time already. She surprised him again by burying her crotch into my friend's face to let him have a good sniff. My friend could smell her fishy pussy as she didn't wear anything under her shorts at home. As he did not struggle, his SIL then stripped him down to his underwear and started to give him a blowjob. Only then did he remember his horny SIL broke off with her bf for quite some time already and must be hungry for cock, so he just happily sat in the kitchen and let her service him until he blew his load into her mouth.
They started banging regularly after that without letting his wife know. He will tell me his sexcapades during our beer sessions even though I warned him he was playing a shiok but dangerous game.
Probably one in a few thousands who managed to bang his SIL
Old 07-03-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 10
AlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Think she knows I'm looking at her?
Might not be
Old 07-03-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramsby View Post
Probably one in a few thousands who managed to bang his SIL
I also believe him 50% only lah.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by G20Peak View Post
When you brush or press against her boobs, was she braless?
Yes she was braless most of the time.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
discounted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes she was braless most of the time.
Lucky you. How was the feel?
Old 09-03-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by discounted View Post
Lucky you. How was the feel?
Different feeling without bra, can feel the whole shape of the boob, soft yet firm. More shiok when feel the erected nipples. With bra, it's mostly just the feel of the bra cup.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Different feeling without bra, can feel the whole shape of the boob, soft yet firm. More shiok when feel the erected nipples. With bra, it's mostly just the feel of the bra cup.
Well said bro ...Yes, of course...the feel is definitely different with n without a bra on

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-03-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
sanoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did you just brush against her boob, or your whole palm rest on her boob and can feel her erect nipple?
Old 11-03-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoka View Post
Did you just brush against her boob, or your whole palm rest on her boob and can feel her erect nipple?
Cannot whole palm rest on her boob lah, this is molesting already. The most only her boobs press on my arm when she's standing close to me. This can feel her erected nipples already.
Old 11-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Well said bro ...Yes, of course...the feel is definitely different with n without a bra on
You got any experiences?
Old 11-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FrancescoYolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cannot whole palm rest on her boob lah, this is molesting already. The most only her boobs press on my arm when she's standing close to me. This can feel her erected nipples already.
Guess she enjoys pressing her boobs on your arm
Old 12-03-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You got any experiences?
Sorry nope, just using logic ....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...mmyboy-2562461

Not worth it to record videos inappropriately and get caught. Just enjoy viewing with eyes, lots of opportunities to see SIL zaogeng especially when they are comfortable at home. Seeing them totally naked may be tempting but should never record videos without consent as this is a no no.
Old 14-03-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...mmyboy-2562461

Not worth it to record videos inappropriately and get caught. Just enjoy viewing with eyes, lots of opportunities to see SIL zaogeng especially when they are comfortable at home. Seeing them totally naked may be tempting but should never record videos without consent as this is a no no.
Fully agreed bro. Just save the images in the head, not an offence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1