The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
felix1988 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Go ahead with small head decision even after many bro advise not too hahah
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=443993
糖糖/dior

Made a last minute booking , after seeing review that normally require 3 hours advance booking for this lady . I was surprise she have a slot for me . Initially 11:30 then after like 20 min she msg me to come up at 11. Lol quite rubber time

Finally reach the place, first impression;" wah like a bit different ah ?" . On second look it sure does resemble from the picture post in litigers just without make up . Proceed to bath myself ( I thought I was promise 鸳鸯浴? Zzz) , anyway small matter I went alone .

Massage was pretty normal strength was just appropriate for me for the first 10 min . Then msg start to comes in , can feel she is very distracted cause she is just touching my leg ( every pause was about 2-3 minutes) but I'm quite cool with it ( for now ...) very chatty lady , talks about everything and every moment even when sensual part , like moan abit then talk a little something else , I was pretty confused which mood to get into lol .
Finally top off ! Took a peep when she took off , realize she wasn't on any bra , I was like power la . Should be damn good . But the moment I touched those gravity defying boobs I nearly felt damn sad ... Follow by then I requested her to take off her shorts but she came
Up with some lame excuses and rejected me . ( lan lan suck thumb life goes on) . To be honest HJ was pretty good , non mechanical I quite enjoyed it .

After I depleted my rounds , proceed to bath and I thought still have like a good 15 min still can change and sit down chit chat but she hinted me that I can change and leave . The whole session lasted 40-45 min .

Looks 7/10
Boobs 2/10 ( literally rock "solid" boobs)
Massage 6/10 (avg wasn't even 20 min of massage)
Rtm no because I love fluffy boobs
Old 28-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tiko151 is Cool - loads of Potential

Made a late night booking last night. Most girls didn't reply, but not 小九 http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7530

Agreed on the time, fast hands fast legs headed to her location. Room is spacious and clean, with attached bathroom. Asked for number of shots, I requested 2, in 90 mins. She asked if wanted to shower, I told her not as I just did so at home. So I laid down, ready for 1st shot. Fired after 5 mins, she brought me to the toilet to clean up! BIG PLUS POINT! Most ML don't even step into the toilet with me. After cleaning, massage began. Strength was okay, not hard and deep, not piano also. She was able to tell I use alot of computer from massaging my shoulders. Next came HDLY..sensational! Ended with 2nd shot, which she did in 69

Looks: 7
Body: 9 (love those legs, tho she's short)
Boobs: Natural B
Massage: 7
RTM: YES!
Old 28-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
I visited YY yesterday. Didn't see another girl there at all. Thought she lived there alone.
ya she living alone... i never say she live with somebody ah....
Old 28-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally, she moved to a better location.

Bros who needs nothing but a pure good massage, she is the one.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=507744
Old 28-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

she looks good. any bros commando her alr?
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=513471

Thanks

Old 28-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was eager to see any honest FR here.
She seems pretty and busty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by songant View Post
she looks good. any bros commando her alr?
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=513471
Old 28-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually disagree, perhaps there is no chemistry between you and her.
What experience I had with her is simply awesome. I am a regular.
Her massage is ok, that is my standard is high, but much better than those SYT. She sometimes check out her phone becoz she is quite popular, but if you make this clear, she will not do that checking but concentrate.
Boobs are big, confirm E. I do not mind sagging as long as they are melons. Please respect the gravity, in fact not that saggy.
If you do not like BF, try HJ loh. I simply like HJ as it is sensational!

RTM: I am a regular. sometimes I hope she is my only ML, but she came here with her own mission, so I will support her. again, please treat her well. She is a good gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
My honest MR :

tried her early feb, boobs is super sagging. She look much older than the PS pix. was told she is a mother.
Massage is ok only. most of the time using 1 hand on you and the other on phone. Only during the special, she will use 2 hands.
BF so so only becos boobs is too sagging that she had to press hard with 2 hands to make you cum.

No HDLY or back step as mentioned, just finger press and flip over for special.

RTM : no... will try for FeiFei instead.
Old 28-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Very quick MR. Dont waste time w 白玫瑰。details to come later. But basically doesn't take off the top, always on the phone, dresses like an old auntie. Will find time to write a more detailed MR.
Old 28-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am talking about this Dolly gal.
http://www.shenhua69.com/dollyyy/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfKUM View Post
I actually disagree, perhaps there is no chemistry between you and her.
What experience I had with her is simply awesome. I am a regular.
Her massage is ok, that is my standard is high, but much better than those SYT. She sometimes check out her phone becoz she is quite popular, but if you make this clear, she will not do that checking but concentrate.
Boobs are big, confirm E. I do not mind sagging as long as they are melons. Please respect the gravity, in fact not that saggy.
If you do not like BF, try HJ loh. I simply like HJ as it is sensational!

RTM: I am a regular. sometimes I hope she is my only ML, but she came here with her own mission, so I will support her. again, please treat her well. She is a good gal.
Old 28-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Very quick MR. Dont waste time w 白玫瑰。details to come later. But basically doesn't take off the top, always on the phone, dresses like an old auntie. Will find time to write a more detailed MR.
Really ar? I almost tried to book her 2 days ago...
Old 28-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
was eager to see any honest FR here.
She seems pretty and busty....
feedback please
Old 28-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Is the Nuru Coco so popular until that she don accept new customers? Keeps giving me the resting excuse sia. even on sat.
Old 28-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Filth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy99 View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/dollyyy/

any bros have feedback on her?
Isn't she mi-er from sgbeautycastle? Number also change liao
Old 01-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Is the Nuru Coco so popular until that she don accept new customers? Keeps giving me the resting excuse sia. even on sat.
Hi Bro, Please PM me your problem and let me know in detail. As she past few days is not feeling well due to Aunty visit .... That why she don take any booking.

Really sorry about the incident ....
Old 01-03-2015, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamzAngel View Post
Hi Bro, Please PM me your problem and let me know in detail. As she past few days is not feeling well due to Aunty visit .... That why she don take any booking.

Really sorry about the incident ....
I had the same problem when I tried to book her on 9 Feb, refer back to post #6364. Seems like she is getting too popular and her head is getting bigger then her boobs. At least she rejected you straight off, my appointment with her was confirmed and then canceled just as I was on my way there. I had also tried to make an appointment one day earlier and she decline to accept asking me to books the same day. She is being very selective and would not hesitate to boot you out if her regular comes in later and book an appointment at the same time slot. Brothers beware!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1