The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

anyone interested to fuck these maid of mine? PM me.

just kidding i copy them from internet
Old 18-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
upinkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats DIA?
Old 18-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
so bro, you can test the maids when is her menses period and i am sure they also know how to plan their period time to fuck with you. Just like mating season...haahaha
maids are women...women are usually very horny and easily aroused when their period is coming...this will happen 5 days before and 3 days after period...even during period they are also very horny...some with swollen nipples and love to be sucked very hard...some how you will knew it..enjoy your bonk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Joefox, you should have given her $10 for top up. You gave her too much, now she will start conning u.
Old 18-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Ah Wee, it is not cant find better girls. You will never understand cos you are not having the same tots. That explain why your points is so bad.

You are lucky that I have not recover, if not I sure zap u
yah u r right i can never understand y u all so despo even maids also want to target.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 18-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are maids sometimes wait till 1-2 days before their menses to come normally asked me for raw..then i get to know it is about their period to come ... they even lan lan ask you "never mind, just come and shoot inside me..it is safe...my period is coming tomorrow...etc", they even used their hand to hold your battok tight tight dont let you withdraw ...i remember i did twice in life with 2 maids...now not dare anymore...i dont want to be many fathers...and potentially get into any STD..who know she got many bfs also...

so bro, you can test the maids when is her menses period and i am sure they also know how to plan their period time to fuck with you. Just like mating season...haahaha
Yah.. who knows how many bangla fuck them before..
Old 18-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
maids are women...women are usually very horny and easily aroused when their period is coming...this will happen 5 days before and 3 days after period...even during period they are also very horny...some with swollen nipples and love to be sucked very hard...some how you will knew it..enjoy your bonk...
wah bro...lao jiao and Pro.......always fuck period maid?

thats why normally when chating hot i will try to test to ask them the menses date..some will automatically tell you: i am not ok..stomach pain..then you would know it is their period time...
Old 19-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Joefox, you should have given her $10 for top up. You gave her too much, now she will start conning u.
$30 can buy one starhub128 card

$10 can buy what?
Old 19-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

$10 also can top up. It shows u cannot spoil them.
Old 19-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
$30 can buy one starhub128 card

$10 can buy what?
$10 can buy condom !!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 19-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah bro...lao jiao and Pro.......always fuck period maid?
i am still very much a Viet lover...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
$10 can buy condom !!
if singtel, can buy 10 $ load what ..
Old 20-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Off day today,so went coffee shop lim kopi....saw a Pinot maid wearing white 3/4 tights walk pass me, stare at her butt and realized she wearing pink panties inside....immediately finish my kopi and follow her.
She went inside a shop n save, I followed her....saw that she has a white earpiece but I don't think she is chatting on the phone....I stay close behind her and she pick up a can of baked beans, so I immediately ask her if the brand she took was good.
She was kinda shocked but recover and smile replying "mdm likes it." And giggle.. I put the baked bean back and follow her, she turn back and giggle again,... S I took the opportunity to ask her for her mobile, of course she pretend like "why u wan my number? I don't known...etc"
Cut story short I got her number and left cause too many people staring at me asking her for her number . Once in my car, I text her and ask her if she wants to meet before she goes back, she replied "ok"
I found her about 3 blocks from shop n save she is standing at the void deck, I wave for her to come inside my car...she came in, and I tell her go MSCP so people cannot see her talking to me...I park my car at level 4 ...it was empty except for 2 cars..
In the car, I told her that I got attracted by her and her sexy tights, she giggle again.. I told her I saw her pink panties and she says "aiyo, why u say this?" I ask her to saw me her panties but she refuse and started to say she needs to go back... I was feeling kinda horny, so i took out 20 dollars and aske her to show me her panties...initially she was reluctant but after a while, she agreed.... She put down her tights to reveal her pink sorella panties, I move my hands towards her panties to feel it and she started giggling..but didn't stop me
Next came as a surprised, I move my finger into her pussy and she was wet!! By then I was too horny and pull down her panties and start rubbing her...she moaned and keep saying no, no...people see..
I don't care, continue rubbing her, and at the same time use my other hand to move her hands to my cock...she stroke it..
After awhile, I unzipped myself and let out my hardon, and signal her for a blowjob.. She look around and move her head towards my dick ....she is a good blower....makes sound when she sucks....I ask her to go behind the backseat and she obey and at the same time stripped herself..WTF...
I wanted her to continue blowing me so I lie down on the backseat but instead of blowing, she sat onto me and started rocking...her pussy was damn wet and she was like rocking and moaning so loud, I panic and looked around....
I came like in mins inside her due to the excitement, and we clean up and when she was about to wear her panties, I took it and ask her to give me....
When I drop her off her block, I can see her butt thru her white tights without her panties.....
Of course I went back home, smell her panties (totally no funny smell, she is very clean there) and mastubated again....
What a off day!
Bros, please don't pm me for her contacts as I intend to keep her. Thanks for understanding
Old 20-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
How come must of the Pinoy maid does not like to use condom? Any bros here face the same problem. A few maid wechat me chat and discover they provide sex without condom. Is this a plot to kill Sg guys with aids?

Raw is War!!!!!!
u are right!!

I fuck one pinoy maid in her boss house, that time boss whole family go JB

when i want to enter take out condom, and she say i clean dont worry fuck me without condom....

and i told i dont know clean or not better use condom.....hahaha
Old 20-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DOM ROUGH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro. Recently jus start chatting with a maid. Hope got some good result.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1