The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Dirtbag_26, Junkie2807

I'm attracted to girls with short hair, they're sexier! I want the hair just touching the bottom of the neck(nape). I can't stand Thai girls with nice long hair because they just spend time playing and looking at their hair! At California WOW, I never seen a girl not looking at themselves and fondling their hair while passing a mirror! I'm willing to donate 100B each time a Thai girl passes a mirror without looking at themselves!

HuayKwang night market is hot and humid but lots of attractive girls on the loose! I don't know why they're wearing fake color contact lenses, in the longrun it's bad for their eyes!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

latest updates

BTS halts services Saturday
The Bangkok Transit System announced that its skytrain services on both routes will be completely halted for Saturday on safety concern.
For more information, please contact 0-2617-7300 ext 1834, 1842.

Field reporters have tweeted that there are noticeably fewer press at Ratchaprasong stage today after some were injured yesterday.

TR @Bancha_nna 9.45am Clashes reported @ Soi Rang Nam; cars U-Turn on Sri Ayutthaya and Ratchaparop to avoid clashes causing heavy traffic.

Erawan Emergency Medical Centre: 16 dead, 141 injured in clashes between troops and Red Shirt protesters on Friday

Red shirts burn public telephone booth in front of Lumpini Boxing Stadium

Red-shirt protesters set fire to a public telephone booth in front of the Lumpini Boxing Stadium at 8:57 am Saturday, Jor Sor 100 traffic radio station reported.
The fire spread to nearby commercial building and fire fighters could not go in to put out the blaze yet.
Sporadic gunfire and explosions were heard in the area.
Troops also fired into the sky to warn protesters not to attack them.

They also used motorbikes more extensively to get behind military lines (eg in rangnam) and then attack from behind

The army is essentailly having to fight 360 degrees, // could that not be their fault on positioning and combat?

An ambulance is trying to get in to rangnam but has just been hit by a molotv cocktail

One journalist has been shot dead and several more wounded in the Thai capital since anti-government protests broke out in March, underscoring the dangers facing media covering the chaotic clashes.
Three journalists suffered gunshot wounds Friday while covering the latest explosion of violence in Bangkok, where troops opened fire during a tense confrontation with "Red Shirt" demonstrators in the heart of the city.
Nelson Rand, a television reporter with France 24, was hit by three bullets and seriously injured, his network reported.

"One hit his leg, one his torso and another his wrist, which has multiple fractures. The doctors say his condition is now stable but that he was gravely wounded," Rand's colleague Cyril Payen said on air.
A photographer with the Thai newspaper Matichon was also shot in the leg during Friday's clashes, as was a cameraman with Voice-TV, a cable television station owned by the family of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.
Hiro Muramoto, a Japanese cameraman with the Thomson Reuters news agency, was shot and killed covering an unsuccessful military operation on April 10 to clear an area of the capital that left a total of 25 people dead.
Journalists have been a visible presence on the streets of the capital since the opposition "Red Shirts" began their mass protests in mid-March in a campaign to topple a government they see as undemocratic.
While some are war-hardened foreign correspondents wearing flak jackets and helmets, others have little protection.

Alongside professionals, tourists and amateur photographers have often been seen taking pictures of the protests -- a sign, perhaps, of the growing role of "citizen journalism" relaying news through blogs and online forums.
After three members of the press were wounded within just a few hours Friday, the media watchdog Reporters Without Borders called on the army and the protesters "to guarantee the safety of the journalists" in the capital.
"The confusion reigning in various parts of Bangkok does not suffice to explain the shooting injuries sustained by several Thai and foreign journalists since April," it said in a statement.
"Both camps must comply fully with the requirements of international law, according to which journalists cannot be military targets," it added.
On Thursday night, a renegade army general allied to the Red Shirts was shot in the head and gravely wounded while he gave an interview to a foreign newspaper reporter, Thomas Fuller of the International Herald Tribune.
"I was facing him, he was answering my questions, looking at me and the bullet hit him in the forehead, from what I could tell," Fuller told CNN.
"It looks like the bullet came over my head and struck him. I don't have any way of confirming this beyond what I remember from the scene but it felt like it grazed my head," he added.
Supporters of Major-General Khattiya Sawasdipol, better known by his nickname "Seh Daeng", said he was targeted by a sniper.
The army, which had warned Thursday it would deploy marksmen around the Reds' protest site, denied any involvement in the shooting.
Satit Wongnongtoey, minister attached to the prime minister's office, urged media to "clearly identify themselves" while covering the violent and unpredictable unrest, which has left at least 16 dead and 141 injured.
"Cameramen are easily targeted by armed persons and face high risks as they work in the middle of the authorities and protesters. Media should be stationed at one place while they are covering a story, not walking around."
Many reporters wear green armbands issued by the Thai Journalists Association near the rally site, which they can freely enter.
Their blog posts -- relaying a steady stream of reports of gunfire and protesters hurt or killed -- illustrate the chaotic situation on the ground.
"Just back in office after crazy afternoon to edit TV piece. Snapper told me a protester was shot in the head near our petrol station stop," BBC correspondent Alastair Leithead wrote on Twitter.
"Lots of bullets and big bangs -- even more confusing in the darkness," he added later.
Another deadly day for my courageous colleagues. Three journalists injured," wrote Andrew Marshall, a reporter for Time Magazine.
Old 15-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pignoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Pignoise,

I know who you are, but you don't know me! Watch out!
just one question, do you go to the pool and swim every often? i think i might have seen you there before. OOPS.
Old 15-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

BANGKOK DANGEROUS
Timeline of Mayhem in Bangkok - Day 2

9.20am - Another gunfight erupts on Rajprarop Road, causing a Coke transport worker to be injured in a crossfire. The gunfire lasted about 10 minutes.

Matichon Online says some injured people remain at the bunker of the troops.

9am - No reporters are seen at Rajprasong rally site. red shirts leader; weng Tohjirakan, asks the media to return to cover the protest at Rajprasong rally site. He guarantees maximum protection for the media.

8.55am - BTS and MRT services suspend all services of all routes until midnight for the second day

8.20am - red shirts protesters burnt a garbage truck near Bon Kai area.

8.06am - Erawan Emergency Center reports 16 deaths and 141 others injured. Seven of them are in ICU in 11 hospitals.

7.50am - Troops reinforce at Rajprarob Intersection by erecting more barricades and prohibit people from entering the area.

7.40am - At Rajprasong rally site, protesters wake up. Reds leaders take turn to give speech on stage.

7.30am - At Saladaeng, tensions rise after clashes between troops and protesters on Friday night. Troops could be seen everywhere.

7.25am - red shirts protesters burn two public telephone booths and a police booth near Thai-Belgium Bridge.

7.20am - Driver of a van who tries to break barricades is injured after troops fired at his van's tyres. He is reportedly on his way to deliver food and necessities at Rajprasong rally site.

6.30am - UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon expresses concerns on the violence in Thailand. He asks all parties concerned to talk.

6am - The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration's Emergency Health Centre revived the death toll of Friday's clashes between troops and protesters to 16.

157 people were reported to be injured so far.
Old 15-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

hahha bros norice ,junkie, i understand now!!!

yar lor all the girls very vain one......

hahaha ok you got this kind of "special" like i never think of,i very boring, what i like only very simple: neh neh big and bouncy i can already :-D !

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
maybe he's refering to another part of the "short hair" ....
not the top one but the bottom one ...
hahahaha ok then the shorter the better!!!! BALD best!!!!
Old 15-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

dirtbag_26,

Thank goodness, everyone has different taste or else, we're going to be more dangerous than redshirts! Majority of men wants girls with nice long shiny hair but not me tomboy cut is okay with me! Big bouncy firm breasts and nice legs extra are icing on the cake!

Old 15-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Moonlight,

Bangkok is still safe to fool around if you only visit Nana and Soi Cowboy area! Don't forget to visit Thermae Coffee Shop, located in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 15. (they have so many cute girls, hard to believe)

Did you have chance to barfine #21 from Dollhouse, she has huge natural tits! Thanks for sharing your messages.

Old 15-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Moonlight,

Bangkok is still safe to fool around if you only visit Nana and Soi Cowboy area! Don't forget to visit Thermae Coffee Shop, located in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 15. (they have so many cute girls, hard to believe)

Did you have chance to barfine #21 from Dollhouse, she has huge natural tits! Thanks for sharing your messages.
hi norice

no i did not barfine 21 from dollhouse .so did u barfine her ?555+
hear from friends last night they were at nana they could hear the gun shot n loud boom sound near better cheong soi cowboy safer 555+

yap been to thermae a few time n yes there are many SYT there but never took any.

cheers

ps
may be we can meet up for coffee some time.
Old 15-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
At first was thinking of staying near Nana, but looks like better not. Think better go further down the soi abit lah... AG looks a better bet. Which soi is th PM staying har? Think stay further from him.
yo bro
you can stay in my place it free n it far far away from the trouble spots n also very safe .555+
PM house at soi 31
cheers
Old 15-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Bangkok Dangerous Map updated with surrounding of Red Zone

Bangkok Dangerous - Red Shirts Rally March-May 2010 - Google Maps

Bangkok Dangerous - Red Shirts Rally March-May 2010 - Google Maps
Old 15-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Ratchaprarop Road and Pratunam photo this morning May

Barry's posterous - Home

Please avoid Din Daeng. You could be lured by confusing roadblocks into a danger zone where real bullets are being used.Motorists avoid Din Daeng. You could be lured by confusing roadblocks into a danger zone where real bullets are being used
Troops have put up signs declaring Rajprarop as "live bullet" zone.

Council man gives the redshirts his yellow water cannon truck:

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

At Rama4 near Lumpini Tower.Tyre burning

Friends of The Nation's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook
Old 15-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
yo bro
you can stay in my place it free n it far far away from the trouble spots n also very safe .555+
PM house at soi 31
cheers
Bro, thanks for the offer, but I am concerned that the noise coming out from my bedroom can be a disturbance to you.

Sigh... hope this darn thing ends soon. Visa now pending... cos OC not keen to have me joining the red shirts at the moment. 2.5 weeks to go... anyone's guess if it will end by then.

Maybe detour to Patts if situation doesn't improve (of course pending visa approval).

How, Bro ML? Keen on Patts?
Old 15-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, thanks for the offer, but I am concerned that the noise coming out from my bedroom can be a disturbance to you.

Sigh... hope this darn thing ends soon. Visa now pending... cos OC not keen to have me joining the red shirts at the moment. 2.5 weeks to go... anyone's guess if it will end by then.

Maybe detour to Patts if situation doesn't improve (of course pending visa approval).

How, Bro ML? Keen on Patts?
don't worry about the sound as long u don,t break the bed than it ok 555+
ready to go patts any time .
cheers
Old 15-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hiaz stucked in bkk now, i have no idea where i am now haha but i only know i'm staying at the "grand ayudhay hotel bangkok" 20 Ratchadapisek 18, Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310.

At the stretch where there is a line of massage palaces, any idea any place i can tabao girls back?

or better still a decent place to get a drink lol
Old 15-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah nvm i read thru and realise i'm in a quite safe spot thanks ^^ think will try rumachitt plaza hotel =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1