The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 12-06-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SA Navi

Support bro Loadedgun FR.

Niva is a pocket rocket. Perhaps slightly bigger frame from this years 1st battalion commando elite force Lava, but tightly packed just the same. Comes with full back tats and the lips to suck you to bj heaven. She wore a 1 piece today... with holes at the sides so I could tell she was from 1st battalion the moment I entered. Before I could put my full pack down she smacked my ass and grabbed my semi hard cock. I already knew what was going to transpire for the next 90min. I don't think I need to say more. you snooze you lose. better for the rest of us. no need to mention about rtf....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

Navi sa

Look 9/10 small Chili paddy with spicy smm vibe
Boobs 10/10 enhance perky and nice to grab on a small frame
Body 10/10 slim nice to grab her neck and fark very hard
Bbbj 9/10 very good tries to dt nice soft tongue flicking
Cim 10/10 unloaded everything and took it like a champ
Fj 20/10 very fun to fark her petite size and she can ride

Navi same tier as Victoria and lava very fun to fark and loves sex much more than me, willing to please and knows how to suck a dick well, rides well too, looks and tits top marks.

Will rtf
Old 12-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 3
highflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...ghlight=cookie

FR Cookie from Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 big boobs and hour glass body
Frenching: 8/10 passionate almost like own gf
BBBJ: 9/10 suction speed hand control good
FJ: 9/10 accommodating many position ok
GFE: positive attitude and lively
RTF: see again
Old 12-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2nd time chionging in Dome 1 and originally wanted to book either Kit or Kat from FL after the steamy photos but alas, seems like many bros had similar ideas and was unable to secure a slot.

Still, spent some further time researching and came across 102 from FB (https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....4#post21365944) as a budget bonk w/ good ratings hence fast hand fast leg whatsapp OKT and managed to secure my booking w/ minimum fuss.

Location (7/10): Central hotel w/ discrete entrance and near to both MRT and parking lots. Hotel room and toilet were clean, w/ only slight downside being the two single beds.

Towel (NA): Didn't try but best to bring your own.

Looks (7/10): Surprisingly, better in real life than photos and can easily pass off as a uni student despite already working as a nurse in Thailand.

Body (7/10): Fair and smooth w/ a pretty pink shaved pussy. Thoroughly enjoyed caressing her slim and silky legs and spanking her meaty butt.

Boobs (4/10): Enhanced C w/ visible scarring underneath but her brown nipples were still responsive and easily erected after some zhut zhut.

Attitude (10/10): Professional w/ a hint of GFE and was very patient and accommodating to my requests.

BBBJ (7/10): Tried her best despite her braces but could use more variation.

FJ (9/10): Good body compatability as i managed to bonk her in many different positions from the bed, to the dressing table and she finally managed to coax a shot out of me in cowgirl.

French (8/10): Some light kissing at the start which quickly progressed to tongue fighting once she go higher.

RTF: Yes, if nothing new catches my eye for the next week or so since there's still quite some time before her return flight on the 25th

Last edited by Euphorie; 12-06-2022 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
alualu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
Model:Miranda
OKT: Thaismile brother very responsive
Looks: 9/10 mid 20s from Bangkok
Body: 9/10, natural C cup boobs, very nice to fondle
BBBJ: 10/10 Her first customer and she was very keen to serve. Very good blow job, keep eye contact with great suction, it's like she is trying to suck your cock away. CIM and she took it like a boss. Told her to show in her mouth and she did it.
FJ: 9/10 only did it with her on top and missionary, but she is very tight. Can feel her squeezing on your cock as she is cumming
GFE: 10/10 very good GFE, gives a lot of massage and cuddles.
RTF: yes if I can find time
Old 12-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

TS MIRANDA
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=884395

From the Model Selection.

Was really thinking about not writing this FR cause it'll be difficult to rtf after. But I believe in sharing so here goes...

All I can say is wow. Definitely a different grade from the other avaliable merchandise. Well maintained body. Natural C, possibly D cups with nice perky nipples. She's low mileage for sure cause her pussy is damn tight. Looks mid 20s and definitely out to please. From the moment I went into the room she was ready to serve me with her pretty smile and demeanour. While not from 1st battalion she was definitely finely trained in the arts of cock sucking and fucking. After a quick shower she went all in to gobble my lil bro. Her mouth work was commendable, worthy of the honorary red beret. I had to stop her so that I could pump her pussy. She told me don't be too rough cause she hasn't fuck for a while and grabbed some ky. I thought she was just making up a story, but if she didn't use ky, even though she was already wet and I was damn hard, I don't think I could've entered her. It was a great feeling being in her tight pussy while seeing her natural tits sway as I was pounding away. got her into doggie and pounded even more with her tits bouncing all over the place reminding me of Win ... the legendary huge tits fl of pre-covid. Had to tone down the pounding a bit cause she said too rough and a bit pain. Couldn't last long and eventually succumbed. We both had a laugh after.

Please treat her well. If you need to be rough, go find another cum dumpster grade fl. Thanks

Thanks to TS also for bringing her in. While pricey she's a change from what's available.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!
Re: Chionging For Dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Not all of them sell body only. Some of them use their work as an opportunity to chop carrots. The more people one meet, the more chance to chop 555 Just like PRC Yang Yin who worked tour guide also earn blood sweat money bring people tour around but through that very same job, he became $1.1 million richer.

In every "profession" there are scums among them.

There was this FL from well known stable who had many of her customers from sg, malaysia, hk etc converted became her bf at the same time. In the end, think she married german. All the fake lifestyle fake job 555 fake credential she used to hook the german maybe. All funded by pathetic chiongsters who lost heart and money 55555.

So who is the prey? predator? you pity her like a cat and in the end turns out she's the real tiger. 55555

More than that for well maintained. In the past there are a few who came "holiday" are over 35 Fuck more girls to know 5555. If overseas no market for them, Thai market still open for a long way 5555.

haiz. come out chiong sometime is must pay some school fees. 555555

Haha Yang yin almost got the bungalow worth $40mil, I couldn't archive it in my 10 life cycle. 😆

I liked the way how you characterise it. Dramatic and entertaining ☺️

Prey , predator ah... Which sex can have multiple orgasm.
Maybe next life reincarnate as woman then every day song song til Jurong.

I think any reasonable women that given birth before will needs to work out more to maintain after 35.

It seems to me, you have fetish for over 35. I haven't yet. Would like to seek your knowledge when I reached that calibre 🤗
Old 12-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDude View Post
I agree with the above. I would only change the body rating to 8/10. I love the hour glass shape and her beautiful smooth skin.

I would also add that she's a very kind and lovely girl. Enjoyed her company. Will rtf for overnight.
Wah bro, overnight ah....i forget to mention in the fr.
She got a very jealous bf though..haha
Just kidding bro.
Enjoy your unforgettable night 😽
Old 12-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 17
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Lover's Fortress - Kit

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=882694

After seeing some delicious FR, decide to try as well.
Since got people post pic FR, i shall not post mine

Looks - 8/10 - SYT look, go the school girl feel

Boobs - 8/10 - Young boobs, feels good, licks good.

BBBJ - 8/10. - hardworking and she really did a good BBBJ.

Painting - Painted her and she was moaning all the time. Really turned me listening to her moaning.

FJ - 8/10 -

Overall a very good experience dealing with OKT who was friendly and swift in his messages.

Overall experience I would rate 9/10 , budget for bonk.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihums View Post
Bro, What we are asking is those suckers don’t remove the condoms while doggying when the FLs are not aware. This is the issue we are talking about, don’t have to sidetrack/link others or you agreed it’s our rights to remove the condoms and do it raw without FLs knowledge?
So you want to do guard duty outside the room of the FL?
Old 12-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Wah bro, overnight ah....i forget to mention in the fr.
She got a very jealous bf though..haha
Just kidding bro.
Enjoy your unforgettable night 😽
Can make her call the boyfriend/husband or children when you bonk her. See if can make her moan loudly. Got any stable offer this service?
Old 12-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eyrodn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blossom from ThaiSmile

OKT: 10/10. Good communication. Easy to schedule. No hassle.

Location: 8/10 Easy to find and discreet. Room is a little dim.

Looks: 10/10 Looks better irl. Model look, very nice features.

Body: 10/10. Just perfect, you seriously cannot find such an hourglass figure elsewhere.

BBBJ: 10/10. Good pace and change between fast and slow. Also the way she looks at your when she has you shaft in her mouth, hot hot hot.

FJ: didn't try, finished on HJ.

GFE: 20/10. Super! She makes you feel relaxed and cared for. Best of the best. Will give a damn nice massage afterwards and chit-chat with you. Felt totally relaxed around her.

RTF: Definitely once she return to SG!

Blossom is the most service-oriented and friend FL I have seen, a real gem.

She'll be going back to Thailand soon, bros who have yet to try her can book her last few slots.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Xuxuxu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tartar from RollyPolly

What I can say... Real good and hardworking gem!!

OKT very nice and accommodating
Location is good for me
Tartar is v willing to please and not a time pusher.
Sweet looking chick with a v pleasant smile from start till the end.
French: shy and soft frenching
Boobs: soft, smooth and bouncy
Paint: wet.... if u nv stop, she will keep on enjoying herself...
BBBJ: wet and slow type..
FJ: no complain for long pumping.. responsive and show me the sense of pleasure when i stop to catch my breath (old already)..
GFE: Take care of all your needs, great
Old 12-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Slntz is a glorious beacon of lightSlntz is a glorious beacon of lightSlntz is a glorious beacon of lightSlntz is a glorious beacon of lightSlntz is a glorious beacon of light

Bonna from Mansion

OKT : 10/10 fast and responsive
Looks : 8/10 SYT
Body : 8/10 wont reject
Boobs : 7/10 just nice for her size
BBBJ : 6/10 still green need more guidance
FJ : 8/10 Accomadating
GFE : 9/10 Feels like childhood sweetheart
Overall : 8/10 Feels like doing it with GF

RTF : Yes
Old 12-06-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Maihums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthyPickle View Post
So you want to do guard duty outside the room of the FL?
Don’t have to as i strongly believe in good and bad karma.. leave the justice to time.
I’m not a saint but what i try not to do is be evil.
Happy bonking ya.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Happy from Mansion88
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=883676

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10

For just $130 budget bonk at this current market, shes a steal. Wont miss her

RTF- Definately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1