The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 29-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR Sofia Grand Palace

Looks:8/10
Boobs:3/10 Small A
Body:5/10 Slim body no tattoo
BBBJ:0/10
BJ:6/10
FJ:4/10 not much position bs could tell she was in pain.
French:0/10
Communication: chicken and duck

If u r look Looking for a super green syt then she is the one for u. Not really my cup of tea.

RTF: nope

Overall:5/10
Old 29-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Booked Maikki from Laserbabes. Was difficult to get a slot for her. Despite lacking FRs, it was her live pics that drew me in.

Got a late night slot, went up, and a sweet uni gal looking gal opened the door. She looked tired by that time but mustered a bit of energy to smile and be friendly.

When I broke the ice by speaking Thai, she warmed up to me a little (always works) and started opening up and talking to me in Thai. Otherwise I felt she would have just kept quiet and barely talked the whole session.

She said, "Ki kiat pud pasa anggrit" (Lazy to speak English).

She is exactly as described in the specs, fair skin, smooth, all natural boobs and body, not athletically tight nor too flabby either, but all natural young girl in the prime of her youth.

Started with catbath and BBBJ. During the BBBJ, partly my fault, I didn't trim my already long pubes (sorry for the graphic image haha), she kept fidgeting when going down and wiping the sides of her mouth.

First FJ in missionary, I went in slow and steady, not too wild, until I came.

I know her type not very good at massage but I asked her to massage anyway. Yup, just play piano (can't expect much) BUT she put in some effort and her head massage somehow she hit the right spot and was the redeeming factor.

Then 2nd FJ, lotus position (my favourite), I looked at myself in the mirror with her back reflected, fucking erotic, this young nubile fair smooth skin woman riding my dick. After a good couple of minutes unloaded into her.

The 2nd time round it was more sweaty and wild.

Cleaned up, paid up, tipped but had to wait for another bro to leave before I can leave.

All in all, she is new to this, so manage expectations, but treat her well, she will reciprocate.
Old 29-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for LaserB's Angeline:

Initially wanted to try out other girls, but either cannot get, or time-slot cannot meet exactly. The boss recommended Angeline, so I thought just try out lah... since need to relieve some mid-week horniness on a tight schedule.

Turned out to be a good recommendation. This chiangmai babe is slim and fair with no tattoos, and definitely a head-turner. Comms with her is no problem as her english is better than my thai. There was some chemistry that made me feel very comfortable with her, and got us joking and teasing each other in no time at all.

SOP shower, then she started off by giving a superb BBBJ with good suction. She's hard-working in this area so I told her to save it for the 2nd shot. Since I wanted straight sex for 1st shot, she rode me for a while, but then told me she was tired - later found out she had been shifting room and stuff till late the night before, to accomodate a new house-mate (saw her on the way in, quite hot also,... will try to test-drive before CNY) So I take over the hard work by banging her in missionary, then speed bump - halfway through enthusiastic thrusting, accidentally poked the wrong 'hole' causing her to exclaim out loud I apologised, re-positioned and continued till eventual release. That was about like 20 min of sweaty action, so we just cuddled and rested after that - no massage offered. Just about barely 15 min later she already try to excite my little bro for 2nd shot, which was eventually delivered into her mouth. The naughty girl offered to french me right after that! Told me that I am 'super man' for managing to recover and release again in that short period (probably the real reason why she is pleased, to be able to get me out the door quickly!)

Left happy and satisifed though, and would love to RTF her for a good f**k experience when she's not so tired, but likely not as there are a few other luscious babes to try - starting with her new house-mate, hahahahahh.
Old 30-01-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Sofia and Naomi from grand?
Old 30-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
maplesyrup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Anyone tried Sofia and Naomi from grand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
FR Sofia Grand Palace

Looks:8/10
Boobs:3/10 Small A
Body:5/10 Slim body no tattoo
BBBJ:0/10
BJ:6/10
FJ:4/10 not much position bs could tell she was in pain.
French:0/10
Communication: chicken and duck

If u r look Looking for a super green syt then she is the one for u. Not really my cup of tea.

RTF: nope

Overall:5/10
Check this out? If comms really bad then sibeh sian.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Is devil house down? Can't seem to access their website
Old 30-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kamenrider202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Is devil house down? Can't seem to access their website
Yah, Their Website always down one.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kamenrider202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Eva from Grand Palace or Miko from Devil?
Old 30-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramseyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Pacific Stars - Narita

Had a session with Narita today.
Place is discreet. Nice clean room. MRT accessible.
When she opened the door, I was very happy to see a petite, beautiful and cute girl. Dropped our clothes and proceed to shower. Her figure was great. Soft and handful breast. Makes me excited. Shower was SOP.

Went back to room, proceed with a little caressing, BBBJ and catbath.
Her BBBJ was very good. After that, did some light kissing, breast sucking and DATY. She enjoyed it, but frenching was not her thing.

Then proceed to FJ. Started with missionary, cow-girl, doggy, but I just have no feeling and won't cum after 25mins. Was tired the whole week maybe. But her attitude was very good. She did not complain, and tried her best to get me aroused. She was determined to make me cum. In the end, she started to HJ without condom, with a little catbath. Look into her eyes all this time, I eventually cum.

After the 1st shot, as I was tired, we did not go for 2nd shot. She noticed it and also did not ask. Instead she propose to do some massaging on my back. Again she tried her very best to satisfy with her limited massage skills. But I enjoyed it and we chatted a little, till end of session.

Narita one very nice girl I enjoyed to be with. No time watching and
always smiling.

She is returning next Wed. Bros better fast hand fast leg book her.
If she return, I would definitely RTF.
Old 31-01-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Sukebeii, you never tried Julia ???

Better book her or you regret...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Thank for FR bro, frenching allowed? I've seen many good FRs for Julia but was hoping some bro can confirm the frenching part.
Old 31-01-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

ups pts for u, well done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonimes View Post
Short FR for Julia from ET88
ET88 very good stable, communication top notch, easy to follow directions, discreet location.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Abit too skinny for me, each to their own I suppose
BBBJ: 9/10 I have to say one the best I've had to date
Frenching: 9/10 Very passionate
FJ: 9/10 Nice and tight, good stereos
GFE: 9/10

Overall: Outstanding service
Old 31-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

anyone tried gucci from Tomyam ?
Old 31-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Sukebeii, you never tried Julia ???

Better book her or you regret...
Actually I just tried her.

Fr for Julia from ET:

Looks: 7/10 Quite different from pics but still okay.
Body: 7.5/10 Slim, no tummy or anything. Very fair, unlike most thai FLs.
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced and kinda hard. No idea why some bros say they're soft.
Frenching: 10/10 Her frenching is out of this world, very different from other FLs I've tried. I would dare to say best so far.
Attitude: 9/10 Very observant and attentive, nice to chat with. I don't feel any KC at all but she is a very friendly person.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very sensual and a lot of suction + some DT.
FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating and the her back view during doggy makes you think you are fucking a fair SYT, damn sexy.

OKT bro was easy to communicate with and everything went smoothly.
Old 31-01-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tried Jolin from laser

Wild , playful , nice fj ... Pretty and cute not for boob lover !
Old 31-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

great you enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Actually I just tried her.

Fr for Julia from ET:

Looks: 7/10 Quite different from pics but still okay.
Body: 7.5/10 Slim, no tummy or anything. Very fair, unlike most thai FLs.
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced and kinda hard. No idea why some bros say they're soft.
Frenching: 10/10 Her frenching is out of this world, very different from other FLs I've tried. I would dare to say best so far.
Attitude: 9/10 Very observant and attentive, nice to chat with. I don't feel any KC at all but she is a very friendly person.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very sensual and a lot of suction + some DT.
FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating and the her back view during doggy makes you think you are fucking a fair SYT, damn sexy.

OKT bro was easy to communicate with and everything went smoothly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1