The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-06-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kit from LoveFortress

After over spending last month, thot I can tahan till pay day, but itch to bonk too much to tahan.

Browse around SBF, a few nice ones but only enough budget for 1 shot with them. Saw 2 shot price for Kit was within budget jitao message OKT, he assured me her service level comparable to Oreo, so straight away on him

New location, no need register, nice and clean, many mirrors
Reception dun even bother to look up.

First impression, well done make up, straight away give me tight hug and ask about my day and lead me to bed.

Height about 160cm give or take, 23-24 this year.

As usual sit and talk with her. When i told her she has only 1 FR, she was surprised as she told me so far already have 2 customers RTF her, so she thot there should be more FR

But lucky, I not so selfish and believe in sharing

Action started in shower, after washing me clean, kneel down and start blowing. Move to bed, make out awhile, her clean shaven pussy already very wet and horny.

FYI, her nipples are sensitive and helps turn her on. Best part is she felt kinky and wanted me video and take photos.

Goes without say, YMMV, check with her if she allows

This FR will be slightly different. Since got pic and vid, I shall let the pictures and gifs do the talking.

Just need to know in my 90mins with her, 2 action packed shots fired and still received a good thai massage in the end using her elbows and knees.

All imagery taken and uploaded with her knowledge and permission.
Dun come kpkb and white knight.

TLDR
Looks: Subjective, likeness to posted pic on thread 85%

Body: Slim yet curvy, bubble butt best for doggy, standard thai tan

Boobs: Big enhanced boobs, surprised it is rather soft with nice sensitive nips for u to suck on

BBBJ: Started in toilet, good stamina, while not deep, has good suction

FJ: Easy to get her wet and horny, she absolutely loves to be pounded fast and hard in doggy, refer to pic

GFE: High, every sentence starts with baby or teeruk, English level good enough to communicate

RTF: Yes, at this price for 2 shots it is a no brainer.
Will book her at least 1 more session.

If you miss the fuck-athon sessions with Victoria from Sex Amazon, look no further

Old 09-06-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Kit from LoveFortress

After over spending last month, thot I can tahan till pay day, but itch to bonk too much to tahan.

Browse around SBF, a few nice ones but only enough budget for 1 shot with them. Saw 2 shot price for Kit was within budget jitao message OKT, he assured me her service level comparable to Oreo, so straight away on him

FYI, her nipples are sensitive and helps turn her on. Best part is she felt kinky and wanted me video and take photos.

This FR will be slightly different. Since got pic and vid, I shall let the pictures and gifs do the talking.
Love the pictures and clips.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 09-06-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Kit from LoveFortress

First impression, well done make up, straight away give me tight hug and ask about my day and lead me to bed.

As usual sit and talk with her. When i told her she has only 1 FR, she was surprised as she told me so far already have 2 customers RTF her, so she thot there should be more FR

Action started in shower, after washing me clean, kneel down and start blowing. Move to bed, make out awhile, her clean shaven pussy already very wet and horny.

Just need to know in my 90mins with her, 2 action packed shots fired and still received a good thai massage in the end using her elbows and knees.

All imagery taken and uploaded with her knowledge and permission.
Dun come kpkb and white knight.

TLDR
Looks: Subjective, likeness to posted pic on thread 85%

Body: Slim yet curvy, bubble butt best for doggy, standard thai tan

Boobs: Big enhanced boobs, surprised it is rather soft with nice sensitive nips for u to suck on

BBBJ: Started in toilet, good stamina, while not deep, has good suction

FJ: Easy to get her wet and horny, she absolutely loves to be pounded fast and hard in doggy, refer to pic

GFE: High, every sentence starts with baby or teeruk, English level good enough to communicate

RTF: Yes, at this price for 2 shots it is a no brainer.
Will book her at least 1 more session.

If you miss the fuck-athon sessions with Victoria from Sex Amazon, look no further

Wah! 7 morning 8 morning make ppl damn excited 😆

Who says good must be expensive… 😁
Old 09-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Sexyahboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=882915

FR for tikky from fairies finder.

Looks: 9/10 young and SYT

Body: 8/10 especially her butt meaty enuf to doggie

Boobs: 7/10 C enhanced but still nice to grab

Shower: 8/10 showered tgt and she used the right amount of strength to wash my little bro

BBBJ: 9/10 she sure knows how to do it

FJ: 10/10

COF: finished offf on her boobies

GFE: 8/10 lots of passionate frenching and touching
Old 09-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dast123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday Bambam 08/06/2022

Okt: 10/10 as usual very responsive. The instructions is easy to follow.

Looks: 9/10 : fair skin and not the typical thai tan.she look just like the picture.

Body: 9/10 slim and B cup.

Bbbj: 9/10 slow and good

Fj: 9/10 lots of gfe.willing to accomodate and speak french as well.

Overall: will rtf as she's a hidden gem. She can speak simple english so we dont have communication problem.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 5
stevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gracie The Pimp

OKT: 10/10 Fast and direct.

Looks: 8/10 Pleasant looking, wont reject.
Body: 8/10 Meat the right places, very nice to hug.
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced but soft now.
BBBJ: 8/10 Hardworking, suction has variety.
FJ: 9/10 Very very hardworking, rode me for a long time, I was too tired from work. Die die milked out my cum lol.
GFE: 9/10 All out to please, nice aura about her. Can communicate a bit, attention was full on. Dont rush and even gave me a relaxing massage. More like a fwb than a FL.
Will return.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kanglehleh932 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambor88 View Post
Camila/Hooker's

Okt- very friendly fast response instructions given clear enough
Location - easy to find parking available
Looks - to me she has the sexy looks which I'm into it
Body - slim sexy smooth skin fair
Boobs - soft and big good C size
Bj - very good suction she blow on her knee down on the floor and give me the sexy look
Fj - pussy is clean and shaved no smell most important she easily get wet no KY need and she is a cowgirl change position when I requested very accommodating
RTF - Yes I would when I have time off
Overall I would say is a 8/10
Anyway I would like to thanks hooker's boss for recommending actually choose another girl but Camila it was a great one no regrets love her Bj the most.
Thanks for recommending
Gotten her 2shot session her bj best suck until got many sound haha
Her boobs damn soft with her hard nipple lick non stop well pumping also her moan make me more on form change many position pump her I thought she was pain but she say don't stop very accommodating girl
Total 9/10 great session will be back soon I guess
Thanks HC .
Old 09-06-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ploy from bro Silk.

Looks: 8/10
A bit diff from the pics but still very attractive, got baby cheeks, for those who like SYT

Frenching: 0/10
No frenching, i think maybe no chemistry

BBBJ: 8/10
Sucking is good, licks are nice and soft.

FJ: 9/10
1st shot made me cum fast, and she is very accomodating on positions

GFE: 10/10
Will rest her head on you and play with your little bro when resting between shots

Extra note: 2nd shot finished with HJ at my request, and she non-stop licked my nipples until finish. 10/10 for effort.
Old 09-06-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Kit from LoveFortress

Thank you for the extra mile FR
Great for visual creatures hehe
Old 09-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=miki

Book with Miki today
This girl powerful.

Looks: 9/10 cute pretty, same as advertised minus the good lighting all. Still her

Body: 9/10 thin while curvy got nice assets

Massage: 10/10

Frenching: 8/10 feel like kissing my own gf like that

BBBJ: 8.5/10 suction tight speed slowly then end up faster momentum consistent

FJ: 9/10 tight and she cums very easily, very horny.

Communication : simple english is ok, don’t too chim

RTF: got chance… got chance…
Old 09-06-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Namo fr SA,

Wah... after my session with Namo, I m still thinking about it....

I wished I had more time with her the other day....

thinking very hard whether to rtf or not...this time I will slowly savour her pink nipples, smooth skin, n tight butt... I want to hold her slim waist n doggy her, n listen to that "piak, piak, piak"

Everytime I look into her eyes, it's like she's trying to talk to me.... "baby, I want u fuck me, I want to cum inside me..."

Old 09-06-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bestyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Caramel from SS (1/5)

New account cause 2 years no log in, forgot username forgot password. Thanks to okt for accepting.

Tried Caramel since there seems to be quite a few good reviews on her. Shall not go into much details since it’s such a late FR, but overall good experience. Looks quite similar to photos if you are prepared to lower expectations as all photos surely have filter.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 6
pine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud of

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=nana

FR for Nana ( SilkStocking )

Looks: 8.5/10 photos not showing her true form
Body: 9/10 slim and sexy with nice pair of boobs
Bbbj: 10/10 put on show for me, look at me with pleading eyes when she wanted me to fuck her
FJ: 9/10 loves for me to fuck her doggy use her hand to stretch her ass while fucking. Shiok ttm.
GFE: 9/10 very sincere and very auto, service you like you king.
Rtf: stakes are high

Last edited by pine33; 09-06-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Justintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Soda last night from Mansion. She is really awesome.

After being through the tough two years, her commandos service have brought me back to all the sweet memories before the pandemic. Her passion and services totally blown me away.

Her bbbj is the best, keep sucking and licking from balls, shaft and tip. Then back to the balls and DT again. I had to stop and hint her to start riding me. Lol..

After around 10mins ride, asked her to turn around and back facing me. Oh man, she got the butt that a man dying for. Keep thrusting her until we both shiok shiok.

Told her to massage me all the way after 1st shot. I purposely asked her this after reading other bros reviews. The reviews are genuine. Her massage is really what you can get in bkk massage shop. Tips her and we both happy for what we gotten end of the day.

I'm happy i chosen her over another new arrived lady. No regrets..
Old 09-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhston1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonna from Mansion

I am lucky to be 1st blood as per what she told me.

Attitude : Demure and gentle
Looks : 8.5 / 10 beach girl vib
Body : 9 / 10 beach body
Boobs : C Natural
BBBJ : 7 / 10
Kissing : 8 / 10 gentle and if your lips is too wet she will look at you and wipe it with her finger
Painting : Allowed and occasionally close her eyes in pleasure
FJ : 8 / 10 making love with GF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1