The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-06-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Aishi LA
Saw bros FRs mentioning Aishi likes to be painted and new to the trade. Imagined it will be like deflowering 良家妇女 kind , conquering her with my tools and skills. Hehe.. So there I was, booked Aishi and enjoyed myself.

Aishi turned out to be a young Milf. Photo bit heavy edited but I didn’t mind the real person/face. A little shy shy, may be fresh to the trade. Body well taken care, fair complexion and with nice pair of enhanced headlights.

Painted her silly which she responded with twitching, jerks, moans and priceless expression during high points. I liked the way she reciprocated by sensually caressing my head and hair. Shiok!

Similarly for FJ, missionary variants all the way to see her wonderful expressions, also within her reach for reciprocating caresses. What an enjoyable and ego boosting session. Haha

RTF. May be but she will be leaving in 5 days time.
YMMV. Happy bonking bros
Old 06-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=miki

FR for Miki from Seduction

Looks: 8/10 most similar to 1st photo, very cute looking girl

Body: 8/10 curvy and sexy with a cute butt

Boobs: 9/10 D cup boobs, very good size and soft to the touch

Painting: 9/10 responsive to painting but doesn't like fingering

BBBJ: 9/10 very sloppy with spitting and DT through out. Will make eye contact with you too and smile. Have to control if not will shoot fast

FJ: 8.5/10 very passionate and wild, will ride and grind fast and hard. Likes it when I go fast keep telling me to go faster and harder. She enjoyed it a lot when I put a pillow below her. Really intense session if u like to go hard.

GFE: Very good GFE, talkative and a bit sot sot type. Natural conversation flow and wont feel awkward

RTF: Definitely will!

Last edited by Grimfell; 07-06-2022 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bros already tried Rainy or Pami from TRL?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
n359es deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tikky from RollyPollyMan

Location is good, easy and convenient.
Looks: I'd say 80% of the picture la, but she is pleasant looking and always has a ready smile.
Body: Slim, fair, slight meat here and there which is normal for most women.

Bbbj: 9/10. I enjoy bbbj and she always had a good attitude when I asked for more.

FJ: it's a rather small bed so not many patterns to choose, but she was always accomodating and always positive.

GFE: 10/10. I enjoyed this the most. We spent the time talking and exchanging food tips, she told me her story and it was a very pleasant personal experience.

Overall, I had a great time!
Old 06-06-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cryingpoo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....light=mercedes

Mercedes (Lust365)

Looks: 8/10
got some sort of the Japanese student feeling her bangs very cute.

Body: 9/10
got boobs got ass no tummy what more can I ask for, some more is those syt body, fair and smooth.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Very passionate feel like lovers reunited after many years.

Bbbj: 9/10
When she deep throat me it was very sloppy, doesn’t stop till you make her.

FJ: 10/10
Extremely wild and kinky plays with herself when I was fucking her missionary, brought out a little surprise bullet. She was moaning damn loud in a lot of pleasure. She cum multiples times when I fuck her.

Painting: 8.5/10
Body is very responsive and keep jerking and twitching.

Rushing: no

Damage: 240/90/2 worth it!

Rtf: confirm plus chop
Old 06-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
mossross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Myeongdong from TS - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879108

Location: 8/10, nice room in a small hotel, location is quite central east
Looks: 9/10. Very pretty Thai girl IMO, abit of Thai tan
Body: 10/10, quite tall for a Thai girl with a model like body, she is very fit and can tell she takes care of herself. Boobs are enhanced but nicely shaped, shaved too
BBBJ: 8/10 good effort and decent technique
FJ: 9/10 she rides well and tried a few positions with her too. Very hot body and coupled with moaning sounds, hard to resist
GFE:
RTF: yes, but she mentioned she’s leaving in a few days so not sure if got chance
Old 06-06-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Are there any good ones in the West?
Old 06-06-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fan2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ploy from Seduction

Location:9/10- very discreet, only drawback is foot for soldiers about a 10mins walk
Looks: 7/10, similar to photo, some blemishes, but won't reject kind
Boobs: 8/10, big and nicely shaped, enhanced so still slightly hard, but I like them.
Body: 8/10- Got a very nice ass thats perfect to see it bounce during doggy
Bbbj: 9/10- hardworking, no complaints
Fj: 10/10- power rider, very accommodating to position changes
Highlight was her moans, really jav-like, turned me on very well.
Gfe: 10/10- chatty girl, warmed up quickly, makes effort to engage in convo. Even though her English not good, takes alot effort to use Google translate to converse. Very good attitude also!

Rtf: maybe, got many other girls from the same stable I'm eyeing hehe.

1/5
Old 06-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nana from Silk Stockings

Looks: 9/10 (I chose her because of her cute looks. She looks better in person. Reminds me of a famous Indonesian singer.)
Body: 9/10 (She quite petite for me and have nice curves.)
Boobs: 9/10 (All natural and nice to grab on.)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I've gotten better. Didn't really go deep but I'm ok with it. Maybe other bros can teach her.)
Massage: 10/10 (She knows the right places to massage. The best part is when she massage my head. Almost fell asleep.)
GFE: 10/10 (She's definitely a cute girl. We already clicked in the shower. English not the best but no need Google translate. We understood each other. Nice and hardworking help you to hang your clothes, wipe my body after shower.)
FJ: 9/10 (I attacked her once we got on the bed. Lots of kisses. I wanted to fuck her but she said she wanted to suck my little brother first. Lots of slurping sound. Went missionary for the first round. Kept kissing her while I thrust harder into her. Her moans went from normal to Japanese style the more I thrust into her. Second round just let her cowgirl and grind. Lots of kisses and moaning.)

Overall: 9/10

A satisfying bonk to release my stress after work. Definitely will RTF but only issue is need to save up my Yusof Ishak bills. OKT as usual reliable with his standard of ladies. Thank you again Bro Silk.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-FR may contain mix language of different language

Stable: TeerukLover
This stable not new, have been around for quite some time already.Oneof my all time favourite too. My arrangment was smooth with no delay. I hope all bros there to have a wonderful booking with them.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was at central area and easy access via all mode of transport.

I have the time and budget and I want to relax so I took the 90mins package.

Lady: Mina

Mina work in Bangkok and stay in one of the city at the outskirt of Bangkok. This is her first trip to SG and working for this stable.

Look:★★★★
Pic and real person was close. In person,she not bad looking with heavy make up. She look to be in her late 20s and has the CFM and bitchy look. The looks that you sure will not reject.

Body:★★★★★
Petite with long hair. Slight tummy but nice slim sexy figure. Boobs was big and normal. A perky and shapely butt. Skin was smooth and consider those Thai tanned. No visual sign or scar or mark on her body to show give birth before. A small tattoo and pussy hair was consider less not the forest type.

Shower: ★★★★★
Shower together both before and after the session. No action during the shower but feel like a big baby being wash and touch by her. Wash me front and back top and bottom.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she move on to the dick head, she lick it like a bitchy gal licking an ice cream. She can lick and suck you deep and long. The suction and grip was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.

Massage: ★★★★★
She work in this line before. Seem very skillful and professional in it. She know how to do it by giving me a very solid massage from head to toe and front to back. Relieving every part of my muscle ache.

Love Making:★★★★★
We starting with missionary. I thrust her deep deep shiok shiok. Face to face, her expression was very sexy. I lick her ear and neck, whisper to her and blow she air while pumping her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The moaning was sexy and seductive.
She cling on to my body and lock her leg tightly to my hip to have firm grip and tigher control.The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much.After a while, I make some adjustment by holding on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder then the music with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She was begging me to give her more.She was able to take in fast and slow movement. I can feel the tightness and hotness of her pussy while my cock was inside her. Slowly, I change to doggie. I move my speed slowly from slow to fast and the scene was so sexy and occasionally she turn around and we french liao no tomorrow and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” get louder and faster and she feel so high and can feel that she climax as she shifted her body. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum inside the condom and i collapse on top of her with my cock still inside her. Both of us were sweating and exhausted. We lie on top of her cuddle and hug a while before i slowly pull out my cock. She help to remove my CD and shower for me.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Communication was not a problem for me as I am able to speak little bit of thai that make us easy to break the ice. She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was very high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some Thai music. Super gfe and her attitude was good and hardworking.

Overall: ★★★★★
No rushing or feeling of fast food deal. I enjoy the bonk. I would recommend to try her as she is leaving soon. Please make appointment fast to avoid disappoinment.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka
Had similar experience as you bro. What a lady!
Old 06-06-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
WizardXoXo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Opo Sweetthai

I met Opo pre-covid on one of her visits here, then met her 2 times in BKK.

We lost touch.

When I saw her photo, quickly booked with OKT for a night slot.

She met me at the gate and I could see she was shocked to see me. I walk up to her and gave her a big hug. Went up to the room chatted for a while and mid way through just started stripping each other while we were on the bed and I went down on her in missionary and by the time we finished we were all sweaty. Then chatted again lost track of time until she got a beep from OKT about her next appointment.

Opo often works in Japan as she loves the Japanese culture. She speak very good English.

Looks: 8/10 (Her look will grow on you)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced C )
Body: 8/10 (slim and petit)

RTF: Yes.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Moneywonder555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zara from babyface
Face: 8/10, Thai tan
Bbbj: 8.5/10, passionate and damn good 👍
Fj : 8.5/10
Paining … juicy and wet.
Most probably best bonk of the month!
Gf feel : 8/10
Old 06-06-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
boymetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for *Queens - Cream*

OKT- i last minute ask for any girls thats available in my Area (East Side).
OKT fast response theres a girl "Cream" available now at "East Side G Area"
Faster confirm my Booking "Cream"

Place/Location - G Budget Hotel East Side.
Room is Clean n Cosy.
I came at night..towel is new.
Face- 7.5/10 ( greeted with a smile,for someone who is shy n quiet like me...she makes me feel comfortable) she can speak english .
Body 7.5/10 as mentioned..she is petite size. Nice light skin.
Boobs 8.5/10 - good size for her body,like a nice C cups..nice pointy nipple
BJ- 9/10 - she really lick n suck on your D*ck n balls..like a good 10mins n she only stop after i ask her to.
FK- never tried cuz i juz had my dinner.
FJ- 8.5/10 i only took 1 shot cuz im tired and overall takes me only missionary n girl on top. I released quick..
GFE- 9/10 - i had to leave as soon as im done cuz im in a rush. But at that short period i can see that Cream is someone nice to chat with..shes friendly n helps me to fix my clothings when im dressing up. No rush.

Overall 8.5/10- for $120 a shot.. Its value for $.

RT- will probly return again for Cream n also try other girls in Queens Stable... Theres 6 Bonks = 1 Free Bonk....gotta take advantage of it 😂

Ty Bro Queen
Old 06-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Noneedforaname has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88...ighlight=rainy

FR for Rainy from TEERUKLOVER

I don't think I will be able to top this experience for a long time! She was absolutely amazing.

Looks: Exactly like the photo. I actually think she looks better in person

Body: Fantastic. Great body with a perfect butt.

Boobs: were huge and even though they are man made, they are pretty soft.

Painting: I've been told that I am good at this and she responded really well.
She doesn't like fingering so I didn't try.

BBBJ: I'm not the biggest in the world but I can tell that she doesn't have a gag reflex. Was able to take it all in!

FJ: Very tight and would do anything that I asked. Very accommodating.

GFE: Her English is great which is a huge plus. We were both comfortable almost immediately and had some great conversations!

RTF: I hope I am able to before she leaves. I'm sure she will be really busy soon.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for
Model: MyeongDong https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879108

OKT: 10/10 very professional, discrete, and responsive. pleasant and polite, answers all the questions i have for girls and safety.

Location: 6/10 altho no need check in, lobby got other girls and got 2 receiptionists, so not very discrete. but location is not too far from mrt (can walk) and room is okay.

Looks: 6/10 first lower rating as i have bias for cute syt face with fair skin. md is pleasant looking, so not a big issue, just not my cup of tea. a bit thai tan, and my guess mid 20s.

Body: 7/10 enhanced boobs i think and quite big and a bit hard. i don't mind shapely/perky smaller boobs. as not a nothing to complain about.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 hard working and diligent in blowing. maybe can try keep eye contact more? also, cannot take my whole length, so didnt rly try DT.

FJ: 10/10 this is where MD shines. very hardworking, eager to please and ok with banging multiple positions. what she may lack in terms of SYT/cuteness/fairness, she makes up for a fantastic attitude. very enjoyable and felt so good during doggie that i couldnt keep it in.

GFE: 10/10 chatty, breaks the ice, and she is quite intelligent girl. i know the girls all say similarly, but she called me a pretty boy and have big pp, so made me happy. very nice girl.

RTF: 7/10 sadly, MD not my cup of tea, but she is very hardworking, cute in her own way, and service-oriented. also mouth very sweet in ways more than one haha.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!

Last edited by Ahederp; 06-06-2022 at 10:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1