The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Another bro fallen for the VB kc trap. Welcome to the club.
Have been resisting hard for the past 13 months. Guess the harder you try to resist, the more painful the fall is.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Yeah is TV lovers Club..... Tat whys I'm asking where can find TV cos intend to cheong tonite. So this RS is it happening??? I heard the beer price is quite expensive rite??? Any bros been to this place before
I guess you meant VBs since from what I remember, TV refers to Transvestites (also known as LadyBoys). Unless you changed your preference, that is.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve View Post
I guess you meant VBs since from what I remember, TV refers to Transvestites (also known as LadyBoys). Unless you changed your preference, that is.
Yup, my mistake. should be VB. Thinking to go out cheong tonite but until today still don't know where to go....

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 01-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siamloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros
Anyone here can help me with the translation? Try use Vdict not so accurate. Thanks in advance.

Oxa lai vietnam luc may gio? De baxa sap xep thoi di chup hinh cuoi nguoi ta hen 2gio
Old 01-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamloverboy View Post
Hi Bros
Anyone here can help me with the translation? Try use Vdict not so accurate. Thanks in advance.

Oxa lai vietnam luc may gio? De baxa sap xep thoi di chup hinh cuoi nguoi ta hen 2gio
Husband, what time will you arrive vietnam? Let wife arrange time to take wedding photo, people make an appointment at 2pm.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros

As a practice, u can give u own translation and let the other expert correct u. I not so good, need context or background then can try

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
Husband, what time will you arrive vietnam? Let wife arrange time to take wedding photo, people make an appointment at 2pm.
Wow u so good. Can translate so fast, peifu peifu

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Wow u so good. Can translate so fast, peifu peifu
you are the best lah... but you very lazy to translate
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I concur with your point.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siamloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks to Bro lovesprout

Indeed I will be flying there for my wedding dinner with my bx around end of the year. But the wedding photo need to delay further as I will be there at HCM around 5pm. Thanks to all Bros here as I have learn a lot from you guys here and also "Understanding Vietnamese Life partner" thread. Keep up the good work. Hopefully Bro here can contribute whatever little I can.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ehhh... You are marrying someone but the 2 of you cant communicate????
Old 02-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
I concur with your point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkSide View Post
Ehhh... You are marrying someone but the 2 of you cant communicate????
Yeah. I concur with your point. I m confused. If u can't comm, how u express Ur feeling with her? If next time u and her are staying with Ur parents then unable to comm may lead to misunderstanding.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks to Bro lovesprout

Indeed I will be flying there for my wedding dinner with my bx around end of the year. But the wedding photo need to delay further as I will be there at HCM around 5pm. Thanks to all Bros here as I have learn a lot from you guys here and also "Understanding Vietnamese Life partner" thread. Keep up the good work. Hopefully Bro here can contribute whatever little I can.
Is there a table for TV lovers club members?
Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Wow u see me so Up? Sorry I not going to buy Magnum ice-cream for u

Without context v diff to guess leh. I use vdict and dick-tionary to translate so with less info, will slower down the chance of accurate translation. I not so good as KT and Lovesprout.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Yeah. I concur with your point. I m confused. If u can't comm, how u express Ur feeling with her? If next time u and her are staying with Ur parents then unable to comm may lead to misunderstanding.
It's already so hard understanding a VB even if you know her language. Without communication... worse!

Yet again...

You say it best, when you say nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1