The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bluespirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

hi...bros in e room. im new here n im goin to batam 3d2n stayin holiday inn tis comin fri 10'sept hari raya lor. my frnz n i 1st time goin to batam had do some searchin about batam. we had take note few places but not sure whic place is better n not so xpensive to chiong. we planin pickup 1 KTV, 1 Disco n eat 1 seafood on tis trip. can u guys giv some advise n recomends...tis is e few places we take note. *Disco- pasific, noname bar, uv room(near holiday inn). *KTV-stil not sure whic ktv to go got room n more chinese song but tink mayb search around famosa hotel area(ktv cn book cewek LT rite???)heard abt dynasty99...xpenses there X anot huh as for eatin place we choose A1 n batam view kelong(where is batam view kelong?isit far frm nogoya?). heard golden prawn988 seafood not bad but X lor...n wat e market price for bookin cewek LT can u guys tell us more abt e place we choose to go n roughly how much is e xpenses around tis places... we will apreciate for your guys help n when comin back will giv u all a good feedback...mayb next time join u all go batam chiong 2...gegegege
Old 05-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Pak SBY,

Thanks for trying to upz my points and for the invitation to join all the senior bros gathering on 5 Nov 2010.

However, i will not be able to make it as i have work on that day.

Maybe i can take a afternoon trip over to see all the senior bros there and get some good tips on where to get the best cheong.

Meanwhile, thanks to bro newyorker88 for upping my points.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit View Post
hi, senoir in e house...im new here my frnz n i goin 3d2n trip to batam on 10'sept(hari raya day) we stayin at holiday inn.

Sorry dude, you are going at the wrong timing... Hari Raya is equviant to a NEW YEAR for them.. I doubt you going to get any gals... Unless you got a regular there.

Try at a later date.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

thx 4 ur advise newyorker88.. by e way, shopin center, money changer,disco, ktv will be open on hari raya rite? tis is wat we planin. on 1st day whn we reach batam we hv aredi bookin massage session at issabella at nogoya hill. after we intend go nogoya hill hypermart shop b4 headin to our hotel..nite goin nearby holiday inn ktv or noname bar chiong(any FLs at noname???) 2nd days thn we realy goin dwn town to jalan jalan(arnd farmosa) til evenin find a place for seafood n pasifik at nite. hope we can hook up some FLs WLs at the few places we goin...we drawin arms to go chiong lor, hope atleas some movin target(FLs) to shoot n not empty target(no wonder thy post us to service side whn NS time) we r not chiong suan(hill) type...haiz...
Old 06-09-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

mefour days...
Old 06-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
badzboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, Hari Raya~ wish u good luck. Suggest u go on thursday, book a girl for 2 days as friday is their Prayer day. All Pub n disco closed. Dun know got any changes a not lah coz i went last year.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Chiong Batam on Hari Raya? That is some desperate move. No KYV or Disco will be open, past practise is they will be forced to close, and the gals in the joint go for their "off". And if not wrong, the shopping malls will be closed for 1/2day, opening only in the afternoon. If you think you are skilled in hooking up with gals on the street or in malls, by all means try your luck. If not, better stay home and pray.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 23
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Chiong Batam on Hari Raya? That is some desperate move. No KYV or Disco will be open, past practise is they will be forced to close, and the gals in the joint go for their "off". And if not wrong, the shopping malls will be closed for 1/2day, opening only in the afternoon.
Ya rite bro, Hari Raya Adf is dam big in Indo.
Even their stock exchange is closed from 8 Sep 10 to 14 Sep 10 (7 days)
I think even if go Batam, most of the workers in the hospitality industry also dun really have mood to work, let alone the WLs.

Best bet is go Batam on 15 Sep onwards when most WLs have returned to joints from their home town (some might take 2 says to travel one way)

Hehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Wow Mr. President,

Nice picture, she got fair skin colour, hehe.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
as for eatin place we choose A1 n batam view kelong(where is batam view kelong?isit far frm nogoya?).
Batam View kelong is in Batam View Resort
Batam View Resort is in Nongsa

If you stay in Nagoya (or nearby) area and 1 2 go to Nongsa, it takes about 30 mins one way and cab fare is not cheap (not sure how much I guess at least Rp50,000 perhaps (and dun forget its 2 way) - end up might cost u S$15-20 on cab fare altogether.

By the way, do you intend to bring the WLs to dine at Batam View Kelong as well ?
If yes, then you better ask the gals becos some will not like that kind of eating place or travelling distance.
If no, then you have to leave the gal in the room for 3 hours and if you are 1st time cheonging Batam, better not do so.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Hi,

Further to my earlier post on travelling between Nagoya <----> Nongsa, here is a review written by someone on Batam View Resort (BVR) which shed some light on travelling to Nagoya ... hope this info helps

Source - http://www.agoda.com/asia/indonesia/...t/reviews.html

Title - Lovely hotel (BVR) but poor location and limited food choices

Quote :
" Singapore
July 12, 2010
........ Only 2 restaurants and the prices are pretty expensive. The cheapest dish like fried rice at the Kelong Restaurant cost SGD$7++.

The location (ie. Batam View Resort) is also not convenient if you wish to do shopping, or go out to get cheaper and better local food. The hotel has 1 shuttle service a day to each shopping area (45min journey) but you will have to abide to their timing and they have limited seating so it's on a first come first serve basis. If you choose to take a cab, it cost about SGD$50-60 to and fro to the shopping area so it's not really worth it too " Unquote

IMHO, S$50 to travel between Nongsa and Nagoya ??
and S$7.00 ++ for a plate of fried rice, think you can spend same price in Nagoya and get better fried rice, haha
Not worth lah.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 06-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thx 4 ur advise newyorker88.. by e way, shopin center, money changer,disco, ktv will be open on hari raya rite? tis is wat we planin. on 1st day whn we reach batam we hv aredi bookin massage session at issabella at nogoya hill. after we intend go nogoya hill hypermart shop b4 headin to our hotel..nite goin nearby holiday inn ktv or noname bar chiong(any FLs at noname???) 2nd days thn we realy goin dwn town to jalan jalan(arnd farmosa) til evenin find a place for seafood n pasifik at nite. hope we can hook up some FLs WLs at the few places we goin...we drawin arms to go chiong lor, hope atleas some movin target(FLs) to shoot n not empty target(no wonder thy post us to service side whn NS time) we r not chiong suan(hill) type...haiz...
Most of them will have prayers on the morning... Malls are likely to be open on second half of the day... and cheonging scene will be quiet. Even FLs want to go for holiday you know...

Isabella is clean massage for your info.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

So that sums up chiong trip to Batam on Hari Raya. Best option now is CANCEL the trip or just go for ur clean massage in the morning, afternoon go walk walk in Shopping malls and take a look at the KTVs (On the outside, with doors closed) I remember 1 year when I was in Batam during the Hari Raya period, only thing I did was went to Baraleng for seafood with local Chinese friends. Called PP Banana manager ask for gals also dun have, told me the gals still in Batam already given their "off", they also need go visit friends and relatives or spend time with their "darlings" mah.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

gosh....I was thinking about heading to Batam too this Friday. So it's pretty much a ghost town there? And I suppose all, I mean all clubs and discos are gonna be closed right?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

thx bros in hse for all reply...altou c e reply my heart dropbut we cnt backup nw as we aredi online bookin hotel n brought advance ferry ticket liao...wao kao is 2 late.nw jus can go there see 1 step,walk 1 step... hope e place we stay holiday inn hotel des progrme 4 us...if not stay at swim pool c got chio bu not(plus dnt rain) or sianz residence there no crab prawn oso cn lah...sky fall down oso use as blanket cover whn i come back i will update u all so in future des bros c e Fr thy will knw wat hapen at hari raya days at batam... *by e way..where is batam view kelong seafood restrnt??? saw 1 of e bro Fr mention it cheap n nice...n golden prawn933. we will still go try our luck at noname bar,pasific..as for ktv...mayb dynasty99 or ktv near farmosa hotel area ba...so if u guys 1 knw wat hapenin. watch out for my feedback k... thx alot bros for ur help... ya mayb next time join u bros go batam 2geter lor...tel me whn is ur nxt outin.PM me k (no crab prawn oso cn,sky fall down oso use as blanket cover)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread