The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H14r9 lw

This 3 years LW aka, Miss Attitude operates her business in PT brothels, she has maybe 2 or 3 good FRS. I had taken her only 1 time and, yes she doesn’t allow frenchings.

I guess many negatives FRs are true, I must say LW looks tempting, as ex Violet has recommend me LW services yrs ago. Brothers which did not access this website will be con by her, and I pretty much believe many guys are still not internet savvy.

However, she is 1 of the good bonk but, 1 time is enough.
Old 15-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H14r9 lw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This 3 years LW aka, Miss Attitude operates her business in PT brothels, she has maybe 2 or 3 good FRS. I had taken her only 1 time and, yes she doesn’t allow frenchings.

I guess many negatives FRs are true, I must say LW looks tempting, as ex Violet has recommend me LW services yrs ago. Brothers which did not access this website will be con by her, and I pretty much believe many guys are still not internet savvy.

However, she is 1 of the good bonk but, 1 time is enough.
Many factors to consider Bro as to why less FRs.

1] Not internet savvy;
2] Busy with work; and
3] Just plain lazy to post.

I thank you.
Old 15-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

I must say the boss of House 1 is pretty xia lan. Saw him quarelling with one of the wls from his house that day. He was shouting loudly in some mocking manner and later cos the house was closing for the day he slammed the door very loudly not 1x but 2x to let some customer out.

Maggie told me he's very cheapskate. To renovate the house he wants the wls to pay for it despite the fact that he's the house owner and they are paying him rent.
Old 15-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 23
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H12R15

I went in straight after i saw the pretty face and i really regret it, it was a very disappointing bonk
she start by licking your nipple for just a few second standing and without allowing you time to get a erection or couldnt even bother if u are hard enough she will simply go down on you with the BJ, didnt even work on anywhere else. Bj was short and consist of just a up and down motion and during the bonking action she doesnt seem to like the idea of you running your hand too much on her, when i try to lift up her leg to enter her deeper she mention that her leg is not long enough for that position, i mean wtf man The damage was $50 and seriously I have bonk $30 that was hell much better.

look- 8/10
catbath- 1/10 (i am not sure if licking at the nipple is consider a catbath)
AR-none
Frenching or kissing -none
BJ- 2/10
FJ-4/10

try at your own risk

I believe she is quite new as I have not see her around before. Seriously all these new comer asking for $50 better put in some real work effort. I better stick to maggi, mun mun or carol
Old 15-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry H12R4 Selene $30

Btw 130 pm to 220 pm.

As usual I will update the scene; H2 Munx2 sits pretty on bed. With less makeup she aged and, I was tempted to take R12 Bobo.

H7 R6 Joyce is on business I was tempted to hear her fake English moaning again, I mean “Right right yeah yeah”.

H10 I think Kico and Irene are the hot girls, rest I notice Rina and R13 Anna’s lights on.

H12 May’s was working, I saw an uncle with cane asked for pricing. She shot back $50!

H14 Miss Attitude aka Li Wen was going to toilet, she is so sexy in a white tight T-shirt. LW goes with a short skirt on high heels. I got a hard on by looking at that pair of long sexy legs. I pretty much think many customers were aware of her attitudes, something don’t need Internet ads.

H16 Pat is on business I was still pissed with her, yes! Vivi had a customer standing outside. Korean MILF Carol had finished a sale, few blangah were asking her pricing.

H22 the 3 white bunnies were not in, I should have RTF Mei Na or, Sally at least with $50 this girls provide the standard, Selene is not professional.

Btw 2 pm to 220 pm

Selene was friendly, but she is 1 call girl who would not want me to hold her hands. What make me think she allows frenching, fondling her tits even kissing her face. None of this, she told me she has sensitive skin with rashes too and, cannot mess up her makeup.

Service wise, she provides the BBBJ, BJ which is below the $50 benchmark of the $50 girls. This is my complaints.

I: Can I kiss your lips?

S: No! I don’t know how come you want this? We girls suck all dicks and, our mouths were dirty. You get poison by kissing it.

I: This is my third years I upgraded to $50.

S: I don’t want to do $50 customers, you have requirement of kissing, AR and some wish to do RAW.

I: I have never insisted that the girls have to French, she says no! That is it, anyway I don’t want AR.

S: Ex GL girls do RAW with $50, I know.

(I was shocked and, the usual never trust a hooker)

I: All my times fucking outside, never have I come across any girls do RAW. Do tell who.

S: You got $50, next time ask the ex GL girls and btw, could you tell me what are their services? I really wish to know.

I: I have no recollections, (actually she should ask her sisters, why I would coach her?). These 2 years I had taken above $20 girls and upgraded to $50. They have provide the standards, might not be ex Violet or Joyce but they are almost there. I will not RTF.

S: Is fine I have enough regulars and, do tell me the ex GL girls service.

Actually during BJ I am all really to penetrate her, but with all the conversations. This does not help by her no touching rules. I lost my urge with the hard dick; I spread her legs, looking at her no motion face. Selene moved her shoulder because I kiss it, she gave the impression of she don’t want SEX.

I knew even I enter her, with this shady no feeling I pretty much will lost the steam. I told her, next time and she had no problem with that.

I gave her overall a 3/ 10 and RTF? Hell no!
Old 15-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Unhappy Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
H12R15

I went in straight after i saw the pretty face and i really regret it, it was a very disappointing bonk
she start by licking your nipple for just a few second standing and without allowing you time to get a erection or couldnt even bother if u are hard enough she will simply go down on you with the BJ, didnt even work on anywhere else. Bj was short and consist of just a up and down motion and during the bonking action she doesnt seem to like the idea of you running your hand too much on her, when i try to lift up her leg to enter her deeper she mention that her leg is not long enough for that position, i mean wtf man The damage was $50 and seriously I have bonk $30 that was hell much better.

look- 8/10
AR-none
BJ- 2/10
FJ-4/10

try at your own risk

I believe she is quite new as I have not see her around before. Seriously all these new comer asking for $50 better put in some real work effort. I better stick to maggi, mun mun or carol
A negative FR on Joey, consider the fact Miss Joey i think, had allreally capture a pool of regular customers.

Brother! Did you take her on Sat? I don't think Joey is on business this afternoon.
Old 15-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H12R4 Selene $30

Wa lau eh... Selene will be black listed by me. Tq sir!

Quote:
Btw 130 pm to 220 pm.

As usual I will update the scene; H2 Munx2 sits pretty on bed. With less makeup she aged and, I was tempted to take R12 Bobo.

H7 R6 Joyce is on business I was tempted to hear her fake English moaning again, I mean “Right right yeah yeah”.

H10 I think Kico and Irene are the hot girls, rest I notice Rina and R13 Anna’s lights on.

H12 May’s was working, I saw an uncle with cane asked for pricing. She shot back $50!

H14 Miss Attitude aka Li Wen was going to toilet, she is so sexy in a white tight T-shirt. LW goes with a short skirt on high heels. I got a hard on by looking at that pair of long sexy legs. I pretty much think many customers were aware of her attitudes, something don’t need Internet ads.

H16 Pat is on business I was still pissed with her, yes! Vivi had a customer standing outside. Korean MILF Carol had finished a sale, few blangah were asking her pricing.

H22 the 3 white bunnies were not in, I should have RTF Mei Na or, Sally at least with $50 this girls provide the standard, Selene is not professional.

Btw 2 pm to 220 pm

Selene was friendly, but she is 1 call girl who would not want me to hold her hands. What make me think she allows frenching, fondling her tits even kissing her face. None of this, she told me she has sensitive skin with rashes too and, cannot mess up her makeup.

Service wise, she provides the BBBJ, BJ which is below the $50 benchmark of the $50 girls. This is my complaints.

I: Can I kiss your lips?

S: No! I don’t know how come you want this? We girls suck all dicks and, our mouths were dirty. You get poison by kissing it.

I: This is my third years I upgraded to $50.

S: I don’t want to do $50 customers, you have requirement of kissing, AR and some wish to do RAW.

I: I have never insisted that the girls have to French, she says no! That is it, anyway I don’t want AR.

I: All my times fucking outside, never have I come across any girls do RAW. Do tell who.

S: You got $50, next time ask the ex GL girls and btw, could you tell me what are their services? I really wish to know.

I: I have no recollections, (actually she should ask her sisters, why I would coach her?). These 2 years I had taken above $20 girls and upgraded to $50. They have provide the standards, might not be ex Violet or Joyce but they are almost there. I will not RTF.

Actually during BJ I am all really to penetrate her, but with all the conversations. This does not help by her no touching rules. I lost my urge with the hard dick; I spread her legs, looking at her no motion face. Selene moved her shoulder because I kiss it, she gave the impression of she don’t want SEX.

I knew even I enter her, with this shady no feeling I pretty much will lost the steam. I told her, next time and she had no problem with that.

Old 15-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H12R15 - Joey

Quote:
H12R15.....pretty face ...regret...disappointing bonk..licking ..nipple .. a few second standing ....BJ, .... short ...up and down motion ... bonking ...doesnt... like ..running your hand too much on her...look- 8/10...catbath- 1/10 ..Frenching or kissing -none...BJ- 2/10..FJ-4/10.....believe she is quite new ...stick to maggi, mun mun or carol
First negative FR for H12R15 Joey. My experiences with her were good: BBBJ, french, 69 etc. Friendly, hardworking and nice looking. She is not new in Petain - same time as MJ(R6)/Janet(R8). Wondering why U got such poor services - maybe not feeling well/bad mood? Any recent experiences with Joey from others? Sorry for bad experience. Thanks for sharing.
Old 15-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post
I must say the boss of House 1 is pretty xia lan. Saw him quarelling with one of the wls from his house that day. He was shouting loudly in some mocking manner and later cos the house was closing for the day he slammed the door very loudly not 1x but 2x to let some customer out.

Maggie told me he's very cheapskate. To renovate the house he wants the wls to pay for it despite the fact that he's the house owner and they are paying him rent.
H02 lah, Bro. I reckon since you mention Maggie.

I thank you.
Old 15-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
H12R15

look- 8/10
AR-none
BJ- 2/10
FJ-4/10

try at your own risk

Thanks for FR Bro. Ups you.

I thank you.
Old 15-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Re: H12R4 Selene $30

Quote:
.....S: I don’t want to do $50 customers, you have requirement of kissing, AR and some wish to do RAW.

Not true, she is bullshiting! Why? She makes claims and then ask what are services of ex-GL WLs?

Agree with you Bro, RTF? Hell no!

I thank you.
Old 15-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Re: H12R15 - Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
First negative FR for H12R15 Joey. My experiences with her were good: BBBJ, french, 69 etc. Friendly, hardworking and nice looking. She is not new in Petain - same time as MJ(R6)/Janet(R8). Wondering why U got such poor services - maybe not feeling well/bad mood? Any recent experiences with Joey from others? Sorry for bad experience. Thanks for sharing.
I have had good expereince with Joey H12R15, but now I lost craving.

IMHO, if WL not feeling well or bad mood, don't work! Otherwise, see what happen?

I thank you.
Old 15-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Thanks for FR Bro. Ups you.

I thank you.
Hi bro
thank you very much, I am really just a slient reader, but I broke that slient today because of her. granted she is all friendly so I dont think it has anything to do with her mood. Sorry no offence to her fans, but seriously, I have always been going to the $50 class for many years, so I have a very good experience with gals who are in their $50 grade and the level of standard they provided. I am sorry if she is not in a good mood or she is not feeling well. I guess it is just tough luck, because it the same everywhere. My boss or my customer wont give two shit if I am not in a good mood or not feeling well. You gave a bad services to a good customer, you lose a good customer for good. I guess it isnt much different for those working gals, so isnt it better u take a day off and let off some steam? i mean if she could do this to me, she could be doing it to everyone that enter her door so how many customer did she piss off today?
Old 15-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Re: Joey

Quote:
A negative FR on Joey, consider the fact Miss Joey i think, had allreally capture a pool of regular customers.

Brother! Did you take her on Sat? I don't think Joey is on business this afternoon.
I only took her today after doing some homework here but maybe the report was when she was still relatively new and was more eager to please. I think it still a safer bet to stick to the regular that have been proven
Old 15-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro
thank you very much, I am really just a slient reader, but I broke that slient today because of her. granted she is all friendly so I dont think it has anything to do with her mood. Sorry no offence to her fans, but seriously, I have always been going to the $50 class for many years, so I have a very good experience with gals who are in their $50 grade and the level of standard they provided. I am sorry if she is not in a good mood or she is not feeling well. I guess it is just tough luck, because it the same everywhere. My boss or my customer wont give two shit if I am not in a good mood or not feeling well. You gave a bad services to a good customer, you lose a good customer for good. I guess it isnt much different for those working gals, so isnt it better u take a day off and let off some steam? i mean if she could do this to me, she could be doing it to everyone that enter her door so how many customer did she piss off today?
I agree with you Bro, and it is good that you broke your silence, otherwise, nobody will know. This is the purpose of FRs, and I believe you have served the purpose.

I thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1