The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
my dentist not SYT or MILF but is short and has a big rack, everytime during dental checkup, i would always position my head slightly over the patient chair so that she has to rest her boobs against my head, very nice and soft although under a lot layers (PPE + doctor coat + sweater + blouse + bra)
Haha i did that before to my regular dentist.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
my dentist not SYT or MILF but is short and has a big rack, everytime during dental checkup, i would always position my head slightly over the patient chair so that she has to rest her boobs against my head, very nice and soft although under a lot layers (PPE + doctor coat + sweater + blouse + bra)
had a syt dentist many years back to do my wisdom tooth x-ray and extraction and had the same pleasure!
Old 02-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
MayTheresa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onglai99 View Post
had a syt dentist many years back to do my wisdom tooth x-ray and extraction and had the same pleasure!
She also had the pleasure of too?
Old 03-07-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Bro, can recommend your Dentist ??

Quote:
Old 03-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

today....my turn....karma

so my wife bought a new bra and didnt tell me. it was no padding and just lace only.

she wore it out last night when we had dinner together. then usually i will always share tender moments with her when we walk alone like me putting my head on her chest when we are on the escalator and stroking her sideboob when i pull her towards me to give her a hug.

so when i feel like ehhh...how come today's bra so soft and like nothing like that so i cheekily put my hands over her singlet and cupped her and realized that i can feel the nipple.

that action caused her nipples to get hard (and me as well) and quite obvious pokies for a while when we were shopping after that. i kept staring at her and was super turned on and quite a lot of shoppers took stares/glances.

i finally know how it feels like now (to have your own women being stared at ). told her to quickly finish up the shopping and we went home very quickly where i stripped her down the moment we got into the room.

Last night, i got a very good blow job and CIP.

It was my belated anniversay present!
Old 03-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my dentist not SYT or MILF but is short and has a big rack, everytime during dental checkup, i would always position my head slightly over the patient chair so that she has to rest her boobs against my head, very nice and soft although under a lot layers (PPE + doctor coat + sweater + blouse + bra) :
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro, can recommend your Dentist ??
I Also Wana Know

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-07-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Happy anniversary

And if u are trying for a kid, hope both of u succeed.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
today....my turn....karma

so my wife bought a new bra and didnt tell me. it was no padding and just lace only.

she wore it out last night when we had dinner together. then usually i will always share tender moments with her when we walk alone like me putting my head on her chest when we are on the escalator and stroking her sideboob when i pull her towards me to give her a hug.

so when i feel like ehhh...how come today's bra so soft and like nothing like that so i cheekily put my hands over her singlet and cupped her and realized that i can feel the nipple.

that action caused her nipples to get hard (and me as well) and quite obvious pokies for a while when we were shopping after that. i kept staring at her and was super turned on and quite a lot of shoppers took stares/glances.

i finally know how it feels like now (to have your own women being stared at ). told her to quickly finish up the shopping and we went home very quickly where i stripped her down the moment we got into the room.

Last night, i got a very good blow job and CIP.

It was my belated anniversay present!

dang! that's a hot experience!
thanks for sharing.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Happy anniversary

And if u are trying for a kid, hope both of u succeed.
she planned it...safe period to CIP. and thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
dang! that's a hot experience!
thanks for sharing.
yes. it was a really damn turn on experience, esp when its your woman. She didn't know how i would react as well and after that she said she won't do it again in public already after i told her i don't like the feeling of people staring at her pokies.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

bumped to an ex colleague who just moved to my neighbourhood.
Chatted with her when i saw her at her block void deck and jokingly asked her how come her breast like smaller liao. she answered back said she is not wearing bra what. it surprised me that she said that to me then i prompted how come cannot see her pokie and she told me hers are inverted nipple so not scared of pokie unless go very cold place. Super turn on n asked her if i can see how an inverted nipple look like and we went to the staircase to see it. didn’t know she is so naughty especially she just got married. was very close to her when we were in same company so i guess she is kind of comfortable with me. wanted to suck her but she rejected. leave me with a big bulge going home.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
Chatted with her when i saw her at her block void deck and jokingly asked her how come her breast like smaller liao. she answered back said she is not wearing bra what. it surprised me that she said that to me then i prompted how come cannot see her pokie and she told me hers are inverted nipple so not scared of pokie unless go very cold place. Super turn on n asked her if i can see how an inverted nipple look like and we went to the staircase to see it. didn’t know she is so naughty especially she just got married. was very close to her when we were in same company so i guess she is kind of comfortable with me. wanted to suck her but she rejected. leave me with a big bulge going home.
OK to let u see chances r high if u wok harder but don't wait too long. Gals change be fast.keep us update.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Settoto2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last time when in poly, I have a friend, her breast is 1 side have a nipple that sink inside.
But I never see anyone with 2 side sink in.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good to have type of neighbour/colleague
Old 03-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Today saw my downstairs neighbour hang her lingerie. She just came out from the shower. Her lingerie set all damn power. Bright colors and thongs.

Today black bra and lilac lace thong. And because she came out from the showers only, she wasn't wearing any bra. Saw her pokies, both of them.

Glad I took my son out for a walk.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
hoekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Today saw my downstairs neighbour hang her lingerie. She just came out from the shower. Her lingerie set all damn power. Bright colors and thongs.

Today black bra and lilac lace thong. And because she came out from the showers only, she wasn't wearing any bra. Saw her pokies, both of them.

Glad I took my son out for a walk.
Did you chat with her so can beo her pokies longer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1