The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Humchung,

Sukhumvit:Nana Hotel, Soi 4 or Grand Business Inn, Soi 11

Ratchada:Palazzo Hotel or Calypso Hotel

Bangkok is still very safe for sex tourist! Nana Hotel is highly recommended for first timer.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Humchung,

Ratchada:Palazzo Hotel or Calypso Hotel

Bangkok is still very safe for sex tourist! Nana Hotel is highly recommended for first timer.

hahahaha esp becoz when you stay at nana VERY EASY TO FIND WHORES!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Hmm.. tot cb is hee?
"Jim" is informal.... use by friend to friend. kow jai mai.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
infatuation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Agogo Bar lovers,

Can i know if anyone tried to bar-fine the waitress working in bar before? Is the price higher than normal working girls? Also is fucking allowed ?

Please share your experiences here or via PM.

Any replies on this matter will be deeply appreciated.Thanks all.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infatuation View Post

Can i know if anyone tried to bar-fine the waitress working in bar before? Is the price higher than normal working girls? Also is fucking allowed ?
Yes waitress can be bar fine and more expensive. I can't remember how much it is.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Possible, even some of the non-dancers who greet and sit down with you in SC aggs. If bar fine, no fxxking defeats the purpose right? I was close to bar fine one awhile back, but got fickle minded and chose 1 prancing on stage (at least I can QA body mah). Never got around asking bf price, but would not expect this to be diff from naked things on stage. All agg gals are equal, just some are more attractive than others
Old 05-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Possible, even some of the non-dancers who greet and sit down with you in SC aggs. If bar fine, no fxxking defeats the purpose right? I was close to bar fine one awhile back, but got fickle minded and chose 1 prancing on stage (at least I can QA body mah). Never got around asking bf price, but would not expect this to be diff from naked things on stage. All agg gals are equal, just some are more attractive than others
Hi,what do u mean by mean "all Agg girls including those who are working in waitress are equal". Cause actually i just want to know if waitress is the same as bar girl whereby if u pay u can fuck or they are just working as waitress and nothing more than that.

Thanks all.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moomoocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes waitress can be bar fine and more expensive. I can't remember how much it is.

I remember it's 1000 Baht to barfine a waitress at Baccara @ Cowboy.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Humchung,

But nana hotel very lok leh.
I also stayed there many many years ago when I first cheonged BBK.
Should stay at the newer hotels along Soi 4.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoocow View Post
I remember it's 1000 Baht to barfine a waitress at Baccara @ Cowboy.
Barfine waitress for 1000 THB.
You must be cash rich.

I remember took a dancer from Rainbow 4 and she brought her friend who is a waitress there. I only paid 500thb for the dancer while her friend just took her time off away pretend to be sick.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Barfine waitress for 1000 THB.
You must be cash rich.

I remember took a dancer from Rainbow 4 and she brought her friend who is a waitress there. I only paid 500thb for the dancer while her friend just took her time off away pretend to be sick.
Now still have 500B bro? I went a couple of days before to Rainbow 4.Barfine was 700 baht on a weekend.

Anyway anyone know the pay package of a Waitress? Is it basic + commision on drinks etc? Please advise.Really important to me.

Thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

CheeseAbuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, a newb in these forums..

Just wanna share my experiences in BKK during a short trip last week.. 2 nights stay at grand millenium sukhumvit, ~3.5k +++ thb per night.. A biz hotel, girl friendly. Nice room, huge bed with see through glass toilets..

Dropped by Thermae first night.. quite a couple of cuties, probably because of the red shirts picnic at Silom area? Picked one talked abit - 2k for LT (got lucky?) Went back showered but no boom boom as i forgot CDs and lazy to buy.. So we just slept.. Weird, she didnt want any money from me next morning but i gave her 500 as tips anyways..

Damage: 500 tips + 400 on beers

Second night jap colleague brought me to Soi Thaniya, some J-club.. cannot remember which place but climbed the steps to second floor... When we enter the ladies lined up and we picked.. Told mamasan i want english speaking below certain age, they raised hands and i picked this SYT.. Colleague settled for a jap speaking one with huge tits.. Old looking karaoke place playing jap songs and yeah ALL japs.. Saw some police men in next couch so we decide to BF the girls and move...

Girls brought us to Scratch Dog (spell?). DAMN, place with many HOT CHICKS.. Alot of young funky japs with their ladies as well.. Cover is 400thb per head (2 drinks). Our girls saw their girlfriends partying and we joined.. Free whiskey.. Anyhow we went back hotel after some "girl networking"..

Damage: 400 thb in 45 mins block in the jclub.. lLD cannot recall.. BF is 800 thb.. So for 30mins at the Jclub we burned around 2.5k thb minus LD..

Ladies at that jclub is hot! Took me awhile to pick..
Old 05-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post

Quote:
Now still have 500B bro? I went a couple of days before to Rainbow 4.Barfine was 700 baht on a weekend.

Anyway anyone know the pay package of a Waitress? Is it basic + commision on drinks etc? Please advise.Really important to me.

The standard bar fine rates is 600THB for the ladies. 2 weeks ago, I barfine a ger from rainbow 4, 2 nights in a row....

The waitress earns basic n lady drinks.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any bros currently in Bangkok advise where the demonstrations are concentrated at?

I'll be going in about a week's time and would like to seek your advices on the troubled spots so that I can give it a wide berth. Are areas like MBK, Chatuchak, Pratunam, Victory Monument affected?

Many thanks in advance and apologies if wrongly posted.

Last edited by Heil Hitler; 06-05-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

123marikita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you Bro CheeseAbuser for the update.
I will be heading to Bangkok next week for business. This sure comes in handy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1