The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Luckyou, vantage

Old 15-11-2023, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow. What were they doing in there stripping all together. It is not common right? Is this in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Here's more! Video can see tits ,face and pussy..
Old 15-11-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naked neighbors (Let's share here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
Wow. What were they doing in there stripping all together. It is not common right? Is this in sg?
yeah, in SG! I was 99.99% certain this would never happen, but it did! When i was recording i was expecting the girls to come in one by one to change , haha
Old 15-11-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 18
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah, in SG! I was 99.99% certain this would never happen, but it did! When i was recording i was expecting the girls to come in one by one to change , haha
Can share th video?
Old 15-11-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Damn disheartening sharing stuff here .. people put in effort to snipe, and we have this joker here asking for it like he wants people to leak.. If we can't be mature and adults about this kind of things, im probably not going to share my works here anymore...

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...postcount=3161
Old 15-11-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Yirkin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
They were only changing right, but why need to strip naked? Not that I'm complaining though

Nice share!!
Old 15-11-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hope you all keep the works for some days or months before sharing to protect yourself.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Damn disheartening sharing stuff here .. people put in effort to snipe, and we have this joker here asking for it like he wants people to leak.. If we can't be mature and adults about this kind of things, im probably not going to share my works here anymore...

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...postcount=3161
Wondering how he gets the uncensored pic? BTW he also asking if ppl have this set in telegram group....
Old 15-11-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wondering how he gets the uncensored pic? BTW he also asking if ppl have this set in telegram group....
he asked me for screenshots , so naturally would give him as sbf doesnt allow faceshots.. then this joker started asking everywhere for it
Old 16-11-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he asked me for screenshots , so naturally would give him as sbf doesnt allow faceshots.. then this joker started asking everywhere for it
pmed you bro
Old 16-11-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What were they doing in the room after stripping naked?
Old 17-11-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
What were they doing in the room after stripping naked?
play mahjong?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 17-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
play mahjong?

Yeah, apparently there's this trend of Naked Majong.. Quite popular in Hong Kong...
Old 09-12-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

So long no people share....i will restart it again...

Old 09-12-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Another vid taken from another room not long ago.....

Old 09-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 21
IcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud of

Nice, please share more upz for u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1