The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 09-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Sharing one of my encounters last year during business trip. Did not expect that to happen.

This one in Bangkok. Found her on wechat. She just arrived from China. Went to BKK for personal matter and did not know the place. As I was free on Sunday, met her for lunch then brought to do some sightseeing. She is a village girl. Late 20s. Very innocent type. Normal looking but decent figure. Dress wise old fashioned. Not someone you will turn around take a second look on the street. She told me she is married with 2 kids. Husband is her first and only BF/sex partner.

Brought her for massage that night. Booked a couple's room. Had a glimpse of her naked body when she changed. Later sent her back to her hotel which was 5 minutes cab ride away and I returned to my own. Nothing happened that night.

On second day met her for dinner after my work. Brought her to my hotel room chit chat and she hinted that she knew what I had on my mind but she did not want to get intimate. Before late sent her back to her hotel. Later that night we continued to wechat. Could be something I did earlier and I said during chatting that she suddenly asked me to go to her hotel with a condom. Got her message quickly took a cab there.

Reached there went up she said room was not locked. Went in saw she was lying on the bed covering herself with a bedsheet. I took a quick shower, jumped onto the bed found she was only in bra and panties. Proceeded to cuddle her. She said her husband had never touched her so softly before, and my DATY was something she hardly experienced which made her climax. We had great sex.

After sex I suggested she moved to stay with me at my hotel room which is bigger and newer. Needless to say next morning and subsequently we had sex again. After BKK we still in contact until now, and it is unlikely we have a chance to meet again. Sometimes she will tell me she is thinking of my touch when we chat.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. nice share.. lucky dude.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well, i wish to share my encounter too: -

1) Years back, 1 good old day, I was bored and my supplier came and asked me to go for movie with her. In the cinema, we get touchy and kiss. Although not very good looking but damn, I never thought of fucking her, since she helped me a lot. End up, she brought me back to her office and fucked her there. After that day, she is my FB and we did in the car, hotel and short trip to other place, and her bed as well. BTW, she is married. She is wild and she even show me vibrator as her husband cant satisfy her.

2) My colleague from other branch, we have drinks and dance in club, get touchy but not happening. I never thought of she will interested in me. On new year eve, she called me and asked me out for a drink. At 12:00am, she kissed me by surprise and after that asked me whether I am interested for a fuck. Hell ya.... brought her home and fucked her. She said she has been high and dry for years after broke up with her bf. She want to cowgirl position as she want to control the penetration as my dick is too big for her. Fucked her raw and even asked me to load into the pussy. Never fuck her after that as I am posted overseas, when I am back, she is married.

3) My boss secretary. During one of the Christmas day, she told me nobody invite her for dinner, so I offered myself. End up on my bed and fucking her really good. Never know she is c cupper and we continue FB for few months. She dont want to get marry to her arranged bf and insist to be with me. I stopped with her as I felt she is too emotional attached to me.

4) Massage parlor lady. She is kind of clean type. Having chat with her on normal topic until sex. She has been dry for months. When I am done, is been past midnight and she me she is off work and I invited her for supper. End up in my room and she is really horny. Fucked her raw and she cum but shoot outside. Had few rounds with her until afternoon and she need to go to work.

5) Our company lady security guard. She is sweet and petite. C or D cupper. she is sweet whenever she laugh. 1 day after I done my work, and as I past by her desk, we chatted awhile and I invited her to have dinner. Brought her to a decent restaurant and she was so happy and enjoying her dinner. After that, I offer her to my hotel as she said she is so full and tired. Back to my hotel, asked to borrow my clothes as we wish to rest with me. We watch movie in my room and she seated very close to me. Tried my luck by kissing her and she did responded with french kiss, and lead to another, both of our clothes taken off and as I touch her pussy and she is a bit wet, I caress her pussy and try to penetrate, she asked me dont be so rush, I do not know actually she is hinting me to lick her under. Until after good 2 hour session, she told me she preferred me to lick her next time to make her cum only penetrate her. Next day morning, we are in 69 position and as I lick her pussy, she hold my dick to her mouth and enjoying her BBBJ. Did it for good 15 mins and she is very wet and cum, asked me to fuck her hard. Did it for few months until my office start spreading rumors about us and she resigned.

6) After work and dinner alone, a lady not say good looking but asked me if she can join my table as the restaurant is full. We end up chatted for quite sometime and know she stay near my area and we exchanged numbers. Nice chat with her. 1 night she called me 2am in the morning and asked me whether I could pick her up and send her home from KTV, only then I know she is mummy and she is drunk. Pick her up and send her home, before reach her house, she asked whether I am interested to fuck her. Told her she is drunk and she keep offered my and is free. Did not take the chance as I need to work in few hours time. Few night later, she asked me to go to her house and as i entered, she is wrap with towel only and offered me a drink. I asked her why invited me to her house and she smiled at me and then take off her towel, and of coz, fucked her really good and she enjoy it very much and asked whether she could continue call me and have sex. Of coz I said and we continue the FB relationship until she is transfer to other area.

7) a chat mate over skype, chat with her and knowing she is nearby my place, so invited her to meet up and offered her to have a drink, she asked me to walk with her in the park nearby. As we walked, we just have normal conversation until reach a dark place, she kissed me and I was shocked. We french and very touchy. Touch her pussy and she is wet and asked her to go hotel, she rejected and said why not here, told her there are peoples around, she said no need to bother them, but I reject her. Next few day, she chatted and she came to my house. We watch beauty pageant contest and she asked me what kind of girl I like. Look at her and hug her, then we french and carry her to my bedroom. She is really wild and moan very loud. We continue the FB relationship for few months and I asked why not go to her house and she said not convenient without reason. But after 1 night, I called her house after outings, a guy pick up the phone and she told me actually she is married but her husband always not around. Since then, our relationship getting awkward and i was I resigned

8) Few chat friends in Shanghai. We chatted and end up in my hotel room and all 4 of them whenever i go shanghai, they will come over and stay with me. Asked them before why they like me, they said they like my tender care of them and even on the bed, they feel so in love with me, and of coz, my size is what they love the most as well as every session can have more than 2 hours with them. All start with normal chat over internet without talking about sex, but all end up on my bed unexpectedly.

9) My ex colleague. Met coincidentally at the restaurant, and we chatted for few hours, and it was late. She stay quite far away. End up, she is my record holder. The longest sex marathon ever had. 8 hours non stop with all positions. She is a widow with kid and she told me she never thought sex could be so exciting, and have her first experience of squirt with me. She is my FB for a year until I left her for another gf.

10) My ex gf, we started when met her over the drink and both get high and keep kissing and touchy. Then, she give BBBJ in the car as she is on period. and that is how we started our relationship. She is really horny and both fuck like nobody business everyday at her house. Just like bunny, fucking day and night without fail and easily more than an hour until she is too tired to move. With her for few months and left her as found out she is alcoholic and taking drugs.

All the above happened without any expectations before hand.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Having sex w a waitress in the restaurant toilet?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 21
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post

1) Years back, 1 good old day, I was bored and my supplier came and asked me to go for movie with her. In the cinema, we get touchy and kiss. Although not very good looking but damn, I never thought of fucking her, since she helped me a lot. End up, she brought me back to her office and fucked her there. After that day, she is my FB and we did in the car, hotel and short trip to other place, and her bed as well. BTW, she is married. She is wild and she even show me vibrator as her husband cant satisfy her.

2) My colleague from other branch, we have drinks and dance in club, get touchy but not happening. I never thought of she will interested in me. On new year eve, she called me and asked me out for a drink. At 12:00am, she kissed me by surprise and after that asked me whether I am interested for a fuck. Hell ya.... brought her home and fucked her. She said she has been high and dry for years after broke up with her bf. She want to cowgirl position as she want to control the penetration as my dick is too big for her. Fucked her raw and even asked me to load into the pussy. Never fuck her after that as I am posted overseas, when I am back, she is married.

3) My boss secretary. During one of the Christmas day, she told me nobody invite her for dinner, so I offered myself. End up on my bed and fucking her really good. Never know she is c cupper and we continue FB for few months. She dont want to get marry to her arranged bf and insist to be with me. I stopped with her as I felt she is too emotional attached to me.

4) Massage parlor lady. She is kind of clean type. Having chat with her on normal topic until sex. She has been dry for months. When I am done, is been past midnight and she me she is off work and I invited her for supper. End up in my room and she is really horny. Fucked her raw and she cum but shoot outside. Had few rounds with her until afternoon and she need to go to work.

5) Our company lady security guard. She is sweet and petite. C or D cupper. she is sweet whenever she laugh. 1 day after I done my work, and as I past by her desk, we chatted awhile and I invited her to have dinner. Brought her to a decent restaurant and she was so happy and enjoying her dinner. After that, I offer her to my hotel as she said she is so full and tired. Back to my hotel, asked to borrow my clothes as we wish to rest with me. We watch movie in my room and she seated very close to me. Tried my luck by kissing her and she did responded with french kiss, and lead to another, both of our clothes taken off and as I touch her pussy and she is a bit wet, I caress her pussy and try to penetrate, she asked me dont be so rush, I do not know actually she is hinting me to lick her under. Until after good 2 hour session, she told me she preferred me to lick her next time to make her cum only penetrate her. Next day morning, we are in 69 position and as I lick her pussy, she hold my dick to her mouth and enjoying her BBBJ. Did it for good 15 mins and she is very wet and cum, asked me to fuck her hard. Did it for few months until my office start spreading rumors about us and she resigned.

6) After work and dinner alone, a lady not say good looking but asked me if she can join my table as the restaurant is full. We end up chatted for quite sometime and know she stay near my area and we exchanged numbers. Nice chat with her. 1 night she called me 2am in the morning and asked me whether I could pick her up and send her home from KTV, only then I know she is mummy and she is drunk. Pick her up and send her home, before reach her house, she asked whether I am interested to fuck her. Told her she is drunk and she keep offered my and is free. Did not take the chance as I need to work in few hours time. Few night later, she asked me to go to her house and as i entered, she is wrap with towel only and offered me a drink. I asked her why invited me to her house and she smiled at me and then take off her towel, and of coz, fucked her really good and she enjoy it very much and asked whether she could continue call me and have sex. Of coz I said and we continue the FB relationship until she is transfer to other area.

7) a chat mate over skype, chat with her and knowing she is nearby my place, so invited her to meet up and offered her to have a drink, she asked me to walk with her in the park nearby. As we walked, we just have normal conversation until reach a dark place, she kissed me and I was shocked. We french and very touchy. Touch her pussy and she is wet and asked her to go hotel, she rejected and said why not here, told her there are peoples around, she said no need to bother them, but I reject her. Next few day, she chatted and she came to my house. We watch beauty pageant contest and she asked me what kind of girl I like. Look at her and hug her, then we french and carry her to my bedroom. She is really wild and moan very loud. We continue the FB relationship for few months and I asked why not go to her house and she said not convenient without reason. But after 1 night, I called her house after outings, a guy pick up the phone and she told me actually she is married but her husband always not around. Since then, our relationship getting awkward and i was I resigned

8) Few chat friends in Shanghai. We chatted and end up in my hotel room and all 4 of them whenever i go shanghai, they will come over and stay with me. Asked them before why they like me, they said they like my tender care of them and even on the bed, they feel so in love with me, and of coz, my size is what they love the most as well as every session can have more than 2 hours with them. All start with normal chat over internet without talking about sex, but all end up on my bed unexpectedly.

9) My ex colleague. Met coincidentally at the restaurant, and we chatted for few hours, and it was late. She stay quite far away. End up, she is my record holder. The longest sex marathon ever had. 8 hours non stop with all positions. She is a widow with kid and she told me she never thought sex could be so exciting, and have her first experience of squirt with me. She is my FB for a year until I left her for another gf.

10) My ex gf, we started when met her over the drink and both get high and keep kissing and touchy. Then, she give BBBJ in the car as she is on period. and that is how we started our relationship. She is really horny and both fuck like nobody business everyday at her house. Just like bunny, fucking day and night without fail and easily more than an hour until she is too tired to move. With her for few months and left her as found out she is alcoholic and taking drugs.

Really lucky men. read also shiok.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing another experience I had in another business trip.

That happened in Melbourne. Also found her on wechat. She is a Singaporean milf visiting a friend there. Probably should not call her milf as she is not a mother, just single.

We had some chat to know each other better on the first day. Met her for dinner on the second night. Had a wonderful session eating with and talking to her. After dinner we walked around the neighborhood. Next went to my hotel room continued to chat. Had some light kisses and touching, then sent her back.

On second day we did a bit of sightseeing, had a good meal. Went back to my hotel. This time we had more intimate interaction. Heavy petting but no sex. We agreed to make it that way. Nothing more happened until we returned to Singapore.

We continued to see each other. Sexting each other when we don't meet. Our first and subsequent sex came naturally. She is hungry and very good in bed. Her BBBJ can match my painting. Could tell she is experienced in sex but I won't ask about her past.

I do not see her as a FB. We are friends and show care about each other. Currently we still contact and meet occasionally.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
porn3x0004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you very much
Old 11-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
Really lucky men. read also shiok.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 12-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went swimming with my bank colleague during our work day.She has 3 kids btw and married.

hug and hold her during the artificial tidal waves,bring her to knee length level pool and massage her legs.told her to cling on the siderails to do breast stroke. and i poke gently her from behind
she enjoy it and i bring her to hotel after that. and she ride me like no tml
Old 12-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post

really read oso shiok.. lucky dude.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
blowaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

A part time colleage, malay girl 18 or 19yrs old got a very nice arsh and boobs. She is also my boss daughter . Didnt really fark but she blow in the office at my working desk.
during lunch break while her dad was in his room. Only than i know this innocent "little sister" is so horny and can really bbbj. Tats was our 1st and eventually during her stay in the company there are much opportunity, her house, staircase, lift cinema. I miss those days. Wish i could descripe the whole event tou.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43013 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats !...to those bros here who managed to hv unexpected sex ...wif their respective gals...Seems like there r more & more bros who r so lucky to have so many opportunities of experiencing sex unexpectedly wif stranger gals they meet for the 1st time ...read until so steam...haha...it's the most thrilling thing tat can ever happen to a guy...envy them...seems so easy for them....by agreeing to do the forbidden wif the guys, guess those gals must be quite notti & thrilled too themselves & really hungry enuff to want to desire & taste the guys ...it takes 2 hands to clap when the chemistry is there..

anything tat is for the taking, which is offered free, is good & pleasant but UNEXPECTED...will always be a thrill, joy & delight to the soul of the guys & gals involved.....Hope to read more such unexpected sex sharings frm other bros here...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
went swimming with my bank colleague during our work day.She has 3 kids btw and married.

hug and hold her during the artificial tidal waves,bring her to knee length level pool and massage her legs.told her to cling on the siderails to do breast stroke. and i poke gently her from behind
she enjoy it and i bring her to hotel after that. and she ride me like no tml
Tidal wave pool?? In SG? heh
Old 12-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Tidal wave pool?? In SG? heh
have la, Wild Wild Wet, Sengkang Swimming pool, and I think Sentosa adventure Cove have the tidal pool. hehehhe
Old 12-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone121 View Post
Sharing one of my encounters last year during business trip. Did not expect that to happen.

This one in Bangkok. Found her on wechat. She just arrived from China. Went to BKK for personal matter and did not know the place. As I was free on Sunday, met her for lunch then brought to do some sightseeing. She is a village girl. Late 20s. Very innocent type. Normal looking but decent figure. Dress wise old fashioned. Not someone you will turn around take a second look on the street. She told me she is married with 2 kids. Husband is her first and only BF/sex partner.

Brought her for massage that night. Booked a couple's room. Had a glimpse of her naked body when she changed. Later sent her back to her hotel which was 5 minutes cab ride away and I returned to my own. Nothing happened that night.

On second day met her for dinner after my work. Brought her to my hotel room chit chat and she hinted that she knew what I had on my mind but she did not want to get intimate. Before late sent her back to her hotel. Later that night we continued to wechat. Could be something I did earlier and I said during chatting that she suddenly asked me to go to her hotel with a condom. Got her message quickly took a cab there.

Reached there went up she said room was not locked. Went in saw she was lying on the bed covering herself with a bedsheet. I took a quick shower, jumped onto the bed found she was only in bra and panties. Proceeded to cuddle her. She said her husband had never touched her so softly before, and my DATY was something she hardly experienced which made her climax. We had great sex.

After sex I suggested she moved to stay with me at my hotel room which is bigger and newer. Needless to say next morning and subsequently we had sex again. After BKK we still in contact until now, and it is unlikely we have a chance to meet again. Sometimes she will tell me she is thinking of my touch when we chat.
That's nice! Is fun to meet a stranger from a foreign country when you are in a foreign country as well. Sex is just the end game for most guys, but i enjoy the process of hitting up with new friend, nice communication and follow by bedroom session is the best ending.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1