The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
while i walk around and wait for her
Why walk around ??? U cannot que behind her meh ???There is nothing wrong staying with her.

U should either stay behind her or follow her until her turn then u proceed to check out n after that go stand infront of the counter that ur gal is clearing. The officer will notice that n ask u if u are her bf n is more safer.

Wats the pt of walking around? N u can't provide any assistance to ur gal?

Quote:
she show the letter of appeal, and was led to the custom again.. Fucking dulan again...
Pls understand that even with letter of appeal or visa granted. They still will not have automatic clearance .... But then seriously I dun understand wats the letter of appeal about?

Quote:
Then he ask for my IC and i show him my 11B. Then he said, orh.. army regular.. then shouldn't be a problem for her to enter. (I mean.. what the fuck? He should be looking at the letter of appeal rather than checking my IC ma)
U silly boy ... Ur 11B is MORE Powerful than your so-called letter of appeal. With that so-called letter of appeal, u think can grant her automatic entry into Singapore??? I can boldly tells u if not for ur 11B, she sure kena refused entry!

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
dont mind i ask on why she have been deny once?
bro golden question, this question in fact nobody knows how to answer...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My gf kanna denied once... i went to appeal.. approved.

Then i went HCMC to fetch her here. Even with letter of appeal.. they still wanna deny her entry... but luckily i was around...

I still remember vividly...
Reached Changi Airport.. i asked her to queue first while i walk around and wait for her (becos if i clear the custom before her, if she got denied she will be led to the custom office, which i couldn't had gone to question becos its before the custom).... but she keep signalling me to join the queue.. very dulan... told her i need to ensure that she safely pass before i clear the custom but she still don't get it and keep signalling... so i clear the custom first or else ICA officers will start to suspect and more difficult for her to clear.

Then, her turn came, she show the letter of appeal, and was led to the custom again.. Fucking dulan again... no letter, go office, got letter, go office. Then what the fuck i spend 1 month to appeal and call daily?

Then i went to the custom and ask, the officer told me to wait for a while. Ok i wait. Then a senior officer came out. He ask me whether am i bringing her in and i said yes. Then he ask for my IC and i show him my 11B. Then he said, orh.. army regular.. then shouldn't be a problem for her to enter. (I mean.. what the fuck? He should be looking at the letter of appeal rather than checking my IC ma)

And 5 minutes later, she passed the custom and said they just thumb-print her and nothing already.... fucking scared... if she got denied again, she will be crying badly again, that's the only thing that scares me
hey bro greatking, thanks for sharing the clear process. now i got some preparation when im going to fetch mine here but im not regular ler... haizzz... did they take down anything from ur IC or ur 11B? u wrote ur address on her DE card?

thanks for sharing... really appreciate it.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Why walk around ??? U cannot que behind her meh ???There is nothing wrong staying with her.

U should either stay behind her or follow her until her turn then u proceed to check out n after that go stand infront of the counter that ur gal is clearing. The officer will notice that n ask u if u are her bf n is more safer.

Wats the pt of walking around? N u can't provide any assistance to ur gal?

Pls understand that even with letter of appeal or visa granted. They still will not have automatic clearance .... But then seriously I dun understand wats the letter of appeal about?

U silly boy ... Ur 11B is MORE Powerful than your so-called letter of appeal. With that so-called letter of appeal, u think can grant her automatic entry into Singapore??? I can boldly tells u if not for ur 11B, she sure kena refused entry!
Aku first time la.... walk around so that if she kanna taka i can go to the office ma.... ya, the letter of appeal useless. Heard of gals kanna denied and come back two months later without the letter.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
hey bro greatking, thanks for sharing the clear process. now i got some preparation when im going to fetch mine here but im not regular ler... haizzz... did they take down anything from ur IC or ur 11B? u wrote ur address on her DE card?

thanks for sharing... really appreciate it.
They only took down my IC and write on her DE card. The DE card already got my address.....
Old 04-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
dont mind i ask on why she have been deny once?
She cannot answer their questions correctly...

The officer asked her: So what's your boyfriend's name

My gal: He got alot of names. I'm not very sure. I only call him "lao-gong"

The officer lock her up.

So, I think this should be the reason altro the letter stating she need to be deport is "ineligible to be granted a social visit pass"

A typical Singapore man will have in his IC Hokkien, Mandarin and English names on it whereby Vietnamese only has one. She was scared plus blur. So.. ya...
Old 04-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro golden question, this question in fact nobody knows how to answer...
not really bro,the girl will know.kana caught before for working here and send back,came too often and etc are some of the answer but maybe they choose to hide it if u just know the girl.

i dont see any reason why officer here will deny a girl to come here if she have no bad record,first time here or did not come here every month.

my wife girlfriend came on 2008 to visit her (first time come here),on 2009 she came again also to visit her.both time no problem cos they see her as a tourist here as she stay for 5 to 6 days only and she wore t shirt and jean here.

visit boyfriend every month is not a good reason though
Old 04-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aku first time la.... walk around so that if she kanna taka i can go to the office ma.... ya, the letter of appeal useless. Heard of gals kanna denied and come back two months later without the letter.
ok so the drill is i queue in front of her. i pass liao then her turn but probably might kana interviewed right? then i wait there after passing tru. then the officer will ask me if i'm with her then will take down my ic.

Quote:
They only took down my IC and write on her DE card. The DE card already got my address.....
noted with thanks.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
not really bro,the girl will know.kana caught before for working here and send back,came too often and etc are some of the answer but maybe they choose to hide it if u just know the girl.

i dont see any reason why officer here will deny a girl to come here if she have no bad record,first time here or did not come here every month.

my wife girlfriend came on 2008 to visit her (first time come here),on 2009 she came again also to visit her.both time no problem cos they see her as a tourist here as she stay for 5 to 6 days only and she wore t shirt and jean here.

i think the most important thing is how frequent she comes (exclude the case of her kana caught working b4 bcuz we might not stand a chance to know :P).

on your wife's gf case, there definitely wont be any problem, if u think about it sensibly. and also i think most VBs r smart enough to wear t shirt and jeans without looking promiscuous... bcuz i think the issue with ICA is widespread among them LOL!

but i wonder if they were interviewed as well? even though the first time they come in?

Old 04-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
She cannot answer their questions correctly...

The officer asked her: So what's your boyfriend's name

My gal: He got alot of names. I'm not very sure. I only call him "lao-gong"

The officer lock her up.

So, I think this should be the reason altro the letter stating she need to be deport is "ineligible to be granted a social visit pass"

A typical Singapore man will have in his IC Hokkien, Mandarin and English names on it whereby Vietnamese only has one. She was scared plus blur. So.. ya...
if she came quite often,every month or every 2 month,they will be suspicious.cannot blame her lah if she say lao-gong cos they like to call us like that my wife also kana once before and she say she also very scare cos they have language barrier
Old 04-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think the most important thing is how frequent she comes (exclude the case of her kana caught working b4 bcuz we might not stand a chance to know :P).

on your wife's gf case, there definitely wont be any problem, if u think about it sensibly. and also i think most VBs r smart enough to wear t shirt and jeans without looking promiscuous... bcuz i think the issue with ICA is widespread among them LOL!

but i wonder if they were interviewed as well? even though the first time they come in?
confirm interview if they come every month or every 2 month but maybe some lucky and escape lah
Old 04-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U can wait long long to go into the office with her ... U will even be ask to clear the immigration n wait for her outside if she has Been haul to the office.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
confirm interview if they come every month or every 2 month but maybe some lucky and escape lah
bro, i mean those who come in first time. and also those come in second time but with an interval or 6 months in btwn. i hope my gal will be lucky lol! she has been quite unlucky last time. and the thing is bcuz i ended up finishing 2-3 IDD cards in 2 days... if she got denied again i think she will khoc really really hard...

Old 04-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

My wife's friend who is practically zero on English n Chinese has been here 2 times in the last 5 mths

2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
U can wait long long to go into the office with her ... U will even be ask to clear the immigration n wait for her outside if she has Been haul to the office.
correct,cos they only want to talk to her and not the sg man cos the sg man (so call boyfriend) are not suppose to be inside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1