The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautlax View Post
I hear my friend say XiaoMan Tits are fake.
Brudder, they are not fake. It is just that they are being enhanced to make them bigger and rounder with silicon.

The other newbie, Kiki from the same house is voluptuous and has C knockers!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yeah brother Enhanced Edition must handle with extra care or else once burst considered SOLD liao...Fragile hor...ha ha
Wakakaka! Brudder, no lah. If lidat how can we fondle and caress them?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
iamanoob is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone can PM me 1654a telephone number? i like to make a booking... thanks
Old 10-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 16
Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder, they are not fake. It is just that they are being enhanced to make them bigger and rounder with silicon.

The other newbie, Kiki from the same house is voluptuous and has C knockers!
Bro Alejandro, so Kiki's breast is natural or enhanced ?

Got saggy or not ?

Thanks
Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Inspected by OKT Kiki tits natural n got anti gravity effects haha firm
Old 10-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanoob View Post
hihi, can someone pm me 1654a phone number? tks lots..
Bro 67449916... made appointment muz turn up becos tis phone got caller ID...cheers, allanooi
Old 11-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Long time din turn up at club hse Liao muz make time to go this week...
Old 11-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Inspected by OKT Kiki tits natural n got anti gravity effects haha firm
Okt only inspect but I did more than that
Old 11-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Okt only inspect but I did more than that
Bro, I'm waiting with bated breathe for your FR on this newbie ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

I was there at the club last saturday and waiting to catch a glimpse of the 2 new gals and deccide if I wanted to engage either of them, but after 1 hour they didn't appear despite assurances that they are on the way back, sianz half I told Gary to arrange Chu Chu for me, and that's when he told me must wait 3 hours, WTF!!!

In the end LL go off, looks like this week must make time to head down for inspection, lol

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 12-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
I was there at the club last saturday and waiting to catch a glimpse of the 2 new gals and deccide if I wanted to engage either of them, but after 1 hour they didn't appear despite assurances that they are on the way back, sianz half I told Gary to arrange Chu Chu for me, and that's when he told me must wait 3 hours, WTF!!!

In the end LL go off, looks like this week must make time to head down for inspection, lol
I thought one of the newbies, Xiao Man is on code red currently?

Old 12-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I thought one of the newbies, Xiao Man is on code red currently?
Not sure leh bro, bottom line didn't get to see either one, have u seen their faces?

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 12-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
lkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xiao Man is on code red. Kiki is on active duty.

Kiki looks very delicious.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KiKi is quite nice, about 1.62m, fair, perfect smooth skin, feels like silk. natural C cup, firm, bounty, currently the best pair in 54A. Despite her nontrivial frame, it's quite a pleasant surprise that she possesses such a pair of nice long straight and beautifully shaped legs, and beautiful feet

Service was also quite ok, the catbath is steady, very enjoyable, AR is long and attentive, though a bit lacking in variation, but, come on, she is just fresh on board, she will pick up quickly. She is tight and natural in FJ, accommodating and hard-working.

Overall, I think KiKi is very promising, even among the cut-throat competition in 54A...
Old 12-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I'm waiting with bated breathe for your FR on this newbie ...
Compare her to 3033 Jin Sa

JS look more pretty

KK more fair

Tits : both almost the same

JS pussy nicer

Both service abt the same except JS more gfe while KS is dongguan trained slightly mechanical

JS got the lovely tattoo on her big butt while KK no tattoo but butt abit flat

Hope that help

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1