The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquelys View Post
Anyone tried this ML from SLG?

https://sglonelyguy.org/joyce-massage/

Was skeptical to try... Just doubting how could that be so good....
Let's share info here
Here is one of my previous review, for sharing.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=55797
Old 16-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I usually go for 90 minutes with my regulars. First and last 20-25 minutes usually just cuddle and chit-chat.
Old 16-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquelys View Post
Anyone tried this ML from SLG?

https://sglonelyguy.org/joyce-massage/

Was skeptical to try... Just doubting how could that be so good....
Let's share info here
this is very lazy using machine...better skip this.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SMS both Lulu and yoyo and both replied one after another but Lulu confirmed fiest.

Told yoyo will visit her next and she so cute with her replies.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage-fj

So tried her for massage but prepared vitamin m for FJ and when open door saw she was super cute and sweet and good figure. Pictures don't do her justice on how cute she is even when walking also cute.

Skin very smooth and nice good features.
Voice also sweet sweet one but can tell she very scared of getting into trouble so bros pls take good care of her.

The massage was good, not amazing, but good enough however I feel the sensual was top notch and high gfe.

Her moans when catbath and especially licking of the ears was super amazing and made me damn high and almost shot then.

A bit short in height and that's what's cute about her. Well proportioned with no visible fatty area.

I didn't 4g roam coz tired but I am sure she wouldn't have minded.
Her oral skills were damn good. Licked and sucked even the balls and the perineum making me damn high.

After the first shot, We showered seperately and saw properly in the toilet light that her nips and areola were just the rights size. Make me regret not immedialy going for fj package.i then laid down on her lap and she massaged my head face and shoulder.. damn nice with more gfe..

She reminded me that the next time when I go back for fj it comes with massage and is for 1 shot only. Unless of course I book longer session than 1 hr. Let me quickly recharge my vitamin m!

Will definitely rtf before she leaves mid next month.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
took a 2month break suddenly now no one reply to my sms? any sites to reg number now? (i am using the same num)
Seems to be same problem for me...any kind bros can pm what’s the issue. TIA
Old 17-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longweiqing520 View Post
为什么你们个别人在聊cat时候感觉很气愤呢?为什么我感觉很好啊!按摩很舒服,很到位啊!是不是你们自己 要求多了?其实吧,每个人都不是完美的,你感觉不好可以不去,但别人感觉好啊,你们这样瞎哔哔,不知道会影 响别人感觉好的吗?为什么就不能从自身找点问题呢?有本事可以去包养一个啊!!!
朋友,钱在我们的口袋,该怎么花是我们的事。有本事也不会为了一个洞而放弃一个树林,
包养? 出来玩的,何必单恋一枝花?
如果是一个客人说服务的好坏就算了,一群人说就另当别论,该反省反省吧,怎么说人家在瞎掰?
花钱还得担心影响别人的感受,那我们的感受谁来考虑?能靠的就只有我们这群花钱的兄弟所写的评 论。
坦白说句公道话,我也觉得她按摩手法很好,在服务我时也不常看手机,偶尔还是会约她,
不过不会是一个礼拜得见几次那么多,那是留给另一个工作态度认真专注,按摩手法不比她好,手机丢一旁的女孩 。

谢谢

tired to rewrite in English for bros who are not that good in mandarin, see anyone can untiong lol
Old 17-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
20th time? Wah seh got you keep track one arh?! ..
Yes Sir. Primarily to keep myself from overspending.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longweiqing520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Charc0l;19445828]朋友,钱在我们的口袋,该怎么花是我们的事。有本事也不会为了一个洞而放弃一个树林,
包养? 出来玩的,何必单恋一枝花?
/QUOTE]

Come out and have fun! But it's not interesting to be too fussy. I only ask her once a week. I can't visit her alone. I like massage personally, so I'm very happy in her. I need to ask other girls again. But I don't care too much about every girl, unless the service is very poor, there are many false advertisements, I've stepped on thunder, and I won't go That's all. There's no need to say that. Personal opinion. Sorry
Old 17-11-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Newboy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTHH View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Just tried 朱朱 & the experience is superb!
Location can be a turn off for those who goes by public. Nice small room and she stay alone.
IMHO, she is much prettier than the photos. I was greeted with a hug & proceed with shower. She blows me for awhile during shower and looking up on me makes my flag up!
Her massage was consider good with deceny strength but duration was short and she proceed with foreplay. BM & PM was sensational & her moaning was irresistable. Her hot & cold bbbj was superb! We finish off with fake cowboy fj.
She is going BTC nxt week & will be back in a few mths time after cny. My cup of tea & a gem not to be missed. ^_^
Zhuzhu is indeed very good service.. She literally keep her standard for all my RTM.. I am kind of spoilt by her services too that i am one of her regular.. GEM that I will miss alot when she RTC
Old 17-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
朋友,钱在我们的口袋,该怎么花是我们的事。有本事也不会为了一个洞而放弃一个树林,

"Friend, it's our own money and we'll spend it any way we want to. There is no reason to give up an entire forest for a single hole."

包养? 出来玩的,何必单恋一枝花?

"Bao"? Why should any chiongster devote himself to a single stalk of flower?

Perhaps we can ignore the comments of a single customer, but if a bunch of customers share similar comments, then it's another matter altogether. Should seriously reflect on this instead of accusing everybody of spreading falsehoods."

花钱还得担心影响别人的感受,那我们的感受谁来考虑?能靠的就只有我们这群花钱的兄弟所写的评 论。

"You expect us, the paying customers, to spare a thought for the girl's feelings, but who'd give due consideration to ours? What we can only rely on are the feedback and comments of fellow bros."

坦白说句公道话,我也觉得她按摩手法很好,在服务我时也不常看手机,偶尔还是会约她,
不过不会是一个礼拜得见几次那么多,那是留给另一个工作态度认真专注,按摩手法不比她好,手机丢一旁的女孩 。

谢谢

"To be fair, I do agree that her massage skills are very good, and she seldom used the phone when servicing me, and I do visit her occasionally, but not as frequent as several times a week, which would be reserved for someone who possesses professional work attitude, and wholly focuses on serving me without touching her phone at all, even if her massage skills are not as good.

Thank you."

tired to rewrite in English for bros who are not that good in mandarin, see anyone can untiong lol
Untiong-ed!

Bro, your Chinese solid solid. Definitely A1 standard.

Last edited by JasonJG; 17-11-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Untiong-ed!

Bro, your Chinese solid solid. Definitely A1 standard.
So that was what it meant!!! I Google translated the postt and it wasn't even close to the untiong-ed version. Lol. Anyway, solid response Bro Charc0l
Old 17-11-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

did nobody notice that new Angel have upsize rate to 140
Old 17-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skys View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cat/

Visited Cat few days ago and it was not as bad as what is in the forum.

Looks:10% discount from the real person. Still above average.
Massage: She is really proficient in massage. Not piano type. She uses oil to help you massage. It was very smoothing. Bros who like hard massages, you can look for her.
Sensual: No rush. Lie beside you and slowly rub your groin area until your bro is fully awoken and then she will do the deed.
RTM: Yes for massage.

And to address the most pressing issue, her phone using habits, she is aware of the on going comments about her and she has taken note and has refrain from using the phone as much as possible. During my session she only limits the phone using when I was bathing.
10% discount from photo?

Zhun anot? Next week I go try.

If not zhun, u can register another new nick again to promo her..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
This ml deserves some compliments for her desire to do a good job.
https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-er-massage/

Not the best looking type, and not for boobs lover but certainly a syt.
I find her white/fair silky smooth body turns me on greatly.
Hardworking in her massage routine too.
FN and very accommodating and hardworking. That is why I decided to write something about her, because of her hardworking attitude.
She needs to be coaxed to speak up as I realised her character is those that doesn't chat much if you don't lead her into conversation.
Doesn't take much customer per day as her location isn't ideal for taking too many. So she is constantly moving and will rtc soon this month.

TGIF!
I thought this is a repeated ML previously with different name?

Anyone can recall?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She belongs to this group of ladies who trained at the "Changzhou Schoolhouse" back in China, and their service standards are uniformly high.

I know Xueer is another alumnus from there who's currently in Singapore, anyone knows who else?
Nbz... last time all push JS...

Now come out one new logo and is CZ??

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1