The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 8
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for mabel from Poison
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=878501

yesterday morning woke up feel very horny,
msg bro EZ if got slot for mabel and confirm with okt that she is native in french because that's what i need.

OKT : 9/10 fast reply and friendly, quick verification as i first time booking with them.
Location : 8.5/10 quiet hotel, need to play some games by following OKT instruction before going up

went up, mabel greet me in that white shirt with no bra, see alr my brother straight stand up greet her also,

Looks : 7/10 syt, wont reject, but very hard to give high points after trying tik and tok past few days
Body : 8/10 natural big boobs, but abit of slight tummy so minus abit points
BBBJ : 8/10 she do it for quite long, no DT, will suck and lick the balls too, but didn't get the shower BBBJ the other bros mention
Kissing : 10/10 this one is not french native, i think she is professor in french
FJ : 8/10 not the tightest but still willing to try many different positions, natural moan.

RTF : Maybe, hoping for the prices to come down
Old 20-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 8
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rderle55 View Post
FR for Noon/LA

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=875695

OKT: 9/10 - Fast reply with clear instructions.

Face: 8/10 - Real close to posted pic.

Body: 8/10 - Petite, no tummy.

Boobs:natural B cup.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking and deep throat slightly.

French - Tongue fight. intense and passionate.

FJ - 9/10 did Cowgirl pumping. Willing to try all positions.

Attitude: 10/10. Bubbly character, sweet GFE!

RTF: Maybe, before she leaves.
wa bro, dont mind can ask when u booked her? i ytd morning msg LA asked if noon is available okt told me she left,
was looking forward book her at first after reading all the FR and quite sad i missed her sia
Old 20-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

caramel from Silkstockings

Looks 6.5/10. Maybe 70% resemblance to photo
Body 8/10 nice curves
Bbbj 8/10 good suction, no teeth
FJ 7/10 my fault... didnt last long, but tried 4 positions

Rtf : no... many others to try
Old 20-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wiseguy97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lovers Fortress Tik
Looks: 8/10. Really quite pretty, similar to pics.
Body: 9/10. Subjective, not everyone's cup of tea but fats virtually non existent. Smallest waist I've touched and frame was really petite but with long slim legs. Boobs small but still can squeeze and play with.
GFE: 5/10 personally. I think language barrier was the main factor but she's also very shy. Guys who can speak thai should probably not have an issue.
Bj: 9/10. Won't say it's the best but goddamn it's one of the better ones. Managed to cum in her mouth when i rarely cum from bjs.
Booked 2 shots but only came once from the bj. Afterwards didn't really feel like staying because it takes more than looks for me to be attracted to someone. So I kindly made my out after the first shot. Thinking back I would have loved to know how tight her xmm pussy was though.
RTF: nope, would only book girls who can communicate in english from now on. Also she is leaving on 22nd may, so bros who want a legit skinny xmm should book her asap.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...ighlight=grace

Grace Hookers

95% close to photos, grace is like a angel god sent, like Thai model. I am definitely hooked on her body. Very slim

Provided top tier bbbj almost make me want to cum, finger fuck her wet shaved pussy while she sucked my cock. (Please be gentle). Things got more intense when she climb on top of me to ride me. then when she moan really make you more high, some more so loud like ego boost.

GFE was good.

Money well spent.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Late FR for Gigi.

Some discounts for looks, but indeed have Eurasian looks. Tall, maybe around 1.7m max. Very very slim with 0 fats, and enhanced boobs which was still slightly hard.

First shot was more SOP, maybe she was still warming up. Couldn’t do cowgirl for long as she said her leg was aching due to having too many bookings, so gave her the benefit of the doubt.

After the first shot, seems like she was more relaxed and she gave me one hell of a bbbj. Powerful suction, DT, wet & slurpy. Her mouth never left my dick for a good 5 mins, before switching to another position to blow me. I had to stop her as the feeling was intense and I felt like cumming. Second shot did her in missionary with lots of frenching and in doggy, which she has a surprisingly meaty ass for someone so slim.

Did not rush me off after second shot, but I took my leave for her to have her food before the next customer.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bangboy213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro, late Fr for Nanny A1

Looks: young MILF, pretty my type.

Body: 9/10 all nutrual, boobs the best sucking like baby. Her right side inward nipple, I suck untill make it upward. Ass is to die for all the standing doggy in front of the mirror.

Ass: 10/10 booty

French: all the way tongue fight. I have learned french for free

Bbj: was good, lick like lollipop

FJ: cowgirl, carry her standing cowgirl Infront of the mirror, missionary and doggy

RTF: confirm will come back
Old 20-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

asking for advice. im torn between Mabel (Poison) and Kaka (babyface).

who shd i go for?

my preference is usually someone who can give high GFE n frenching.

thx guys!
Old 20-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
Looks: GND look, definitely look a bit malay due to the her tan skin in which she likes to go beach

Body: Petite and natural Bs ( joke with her and advise to keep it natural)

BBBJ: this part I have to hands down...cause usually ladies do awhile...was quite surprised she kept on doing it long

FJ: not loose n naughty...knows how to squeeze dick surprised

GFE: devilish strong (don't feel that commercial or maybe kc level god tier)

Overall: smart and bubbly young girl from an Eastern province of Thailand. speaks good English, probably due to her educated background due to she's a uni student. easily clicked as we conversed. The whole experience started to feel like close friend as another bro mentioned
who is the review for bro ?
Old 20-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

PAT SILK STOCKINGS

Her pics are already so good but the real person is just as good if not even better.
Expensive yes but worth every cent.
Pat is not only fair as chinese, has a body to die for, big boobs, speaks Mandarin, knows how to suck and fuck, can french with the top of the cream icing....GREAT GFE....that something that I must have haha.
I expected a long wait to snarl a booking and it turned out to be true. The wait is really worth it. This is a bona fide ang pai.
Recommended and will most certainly RTF as many times as I can during her stay here.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 6
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

Book fast car from the stable Lust365 - Ferrari
TG got alot of her videos and photos seems like very playful cheerful girl.

Looks: pretty not far from pics, give and take.
Body: got cool japanese tattoo, got abit ahlian feel.
Boobs: her neh got enhanced one, at least a c, can fill my whole palm. Keep helping her to massage her neh say she like.
Pussy: shave clean clean, smell also fresh.
Shower: take our time to shower before we start kill
Painting: lick her can hear genuine moans, and she quite loud like eat microphone like that.
COB: sexy view
BBBJ: play my gear, first kiss kiss tip then lick up and down like lollipop then slowly start to get faster. when faster i get more excited
FJ: request for various position all she ok, no complaints. Shiok shiok
GFE: very chatty, can talk make me comfortable.
RTF: see first might come back for her again
Old 20-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!

Had Pam yesterday.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=878258

Location at G area.

Pam is tall, about 1.7m, natural B. Nice to touch.

Light kissing, shower together, able to offer decent massage, hardworking.

If she has make-up on, it will improve overall experience.

Will return to the same Boss for the other ladies.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...ghlight=olivia

Olivia, Hookers

OKT: fast reply and helpful

Looks: 8/10 same as shown in pics. Abit chubby got apple cheeks. Cute cute one

Body: 8/10 surprisingly body quite slim all natural boobs.

BBBJ: 9/10 extremely hardworking, got focus can see her aim is really want make me lose my first shot. But too bad, i tell her stop want to fuck her liao.

AJ: 10/10 tight bro, i really got thing for anal. The feel totally different from pussy. I excited then ram in abit hard, can see she like in a bit of pain but she never complain, still let me continue fucking her. Very positive working attitude.

Massage: 11/10 suspect she last time do massage one. Got skill.

Shower: is just shower lor

Got other recommendation for girls with AJ service please intro
Old 20-05-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Colonialchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp's Racheal
Had a good time with Racheal yesterday afternoon.
Love's nest in town area, discreet even in day time.

Racheal is a OL type of lady, syt seekers can look away. She is chio though.
Services wise, I had no complaints, Racheal did her job well and ensured I didnt waste my shots and money.
Tipped her for CIM services which she took exceptionally well.
GFE is there, no rush nor time watch, she speaks little but spoke french more fluently.
Overall, Racheal is a good bonk, still $200 at least there was no disappointment.
Old 20-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879157

any fern FRs? 🙂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1