The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

17 May

OKT: Silk
Girl: Beauty
Good attitude and smiley, accommodating Milf. Her room is neat, big, and spacious. The location is Central.

1/5 for FREE Bonk.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-05-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 16
grrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud of

Promptpay from TRL

OKT: super friendly and responsive.
GFE: speaks very little English but she tries her best to communicate using google translate and always smiling.
Looks/body: xmm type who looks like the picture (90%) with a Thai tan. Petite, slim body with very little fat. Small and soft boobs (A).
French: Yes. (YMMV)
FJ: accommodating to various position and tight pussy (due to her petite frame?). Bros with bigger tool might want to take it slow first or put additional ky although she is quite wet naturally.
BBBJ: patient with good variation between licking the balls, inner thighs, the stick,…spent a good 10mins caressing the manhood with her tongue, lips and mouth
Painting: didn’t try. Pussy hair is shaved but growing out a little.
Towel: Small GMT.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 18
choubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to all

Still no MMF FR. Was hoping T003 to appear again.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
babapim32 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Olivia-hookers
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=878823

Look: 80% same as pic normal looks abit baba

Boobs: Natural B cup at best. Dark brown nipple. Sensitive to sucking

Bbbj: very concentrates on licking and spinning around dickhead

Pussy: Shaved and looks very tasty

Fj: Enjoys doggie position change a few position as well she does a good job
Comms: can understand basic and simple English.

Additional Comments: I finish off with a CIM on her enjoy myself although her looks is normal but im happy with her service.

Recommend if you guys would like to try .
Old 18-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Pearl from The Lord
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=877242

Looks: 8/10 - need discount maybe 20% from photo but still pretty wont reject type.

Body: 8/10 - manmade C. can feel the difference when playing with it. not really my type as i prefer all natural. but at least have pointy nip to suck.

BBBJ: 8/10 - decent blow, with tongue flicking the head frequently.

FJ: 8/10 - accommodate to all positions. the moment she ready to jump on top after capped on is already a good sign. usually girl prefer me on top first to get used to my size.

Overall: 8/10… friendly girl, and proactive to find topic to chat with. even though english may be limited.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choubibu View Post
Still no MMF FR. Was hoping T003 to appear again.
That one of my fav stables.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 18-05-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for the incoming long post. Had been observing the scene and didn’t want to comment till I understand the current situation better.

Had tried a few stables over the past few months. Incredible how the scene had effectively reset and I guess we can see this coming for the Geylang scene or for any scene that had suspended business for two years. For fl 2 and fl local, we didn’t see the impact as much as it was pretty much ongoing except for price inflation.

Just a humble cheongster sharing some thoughts not some senior and please do not pm me to exchange points too. And also because I owe quite a few okts some frs.

Firstly about the girls. Long time cheongsters in the days of pacificstars and laserbabes will remember dome 1 scene was calibrated over the years and had a balance up till the pandemic. We know what to look for and stables were usually consistent. Initially with the easing of measures, we were thrilled of the return of this scene. It got well from the start and we didn’t mind the higher cost as we knew eventually it will normalised to prices before pandemic. (Actually some of the stables had reverted back to pre-pandemic prices)

However girls flood the market and worst fears came true. Dome 2 prc babes have many landmines not just because of poor quality control from the website hosters who just care about earning the publishing rates but because there are much more prc ladies serving the market so more landmines.
Similarly for dome 1 more flood in and now landmines and even talks of lb are aplenty. To add on to that, right now girls tend to stay for a short period only shorter than previously so no huge incentive for them to provide great gfe or good service to grow regulars. Can’t trust the frs mostly or have to take literally everything with a pinch of salt. Or if a lady is certified good she is book full for days running. I also notice when a lady is leaving soon or close to going home, Their service level drop. However if you take someone fresh who just arrived it’s a gamble without fr. Some of the girls I encountered (and I look back at this with amusement):
- one told me she is angry with boss about something as boss don’t give her a day off and she tired so much work. The next day she say she ok with boss le. She is one of the better girls I encountered gave tip top service even when she “angry with boss”
- another angpai with many good frs going home soon told me she give up on boss and though she do the bare minimum service she say she tired take a nap first and wake her up when I ready for round 2. -_-
- another took her time dry her hair after first shot after shower then stood in a corner then said she will now go cook noodles.
- another said it’s her bday that day and I am her last customer that day at 3pm. Her service was pretty bad too
- another give one of the best service so far for me but she said she is not feeling well that day and will see a doctor after me and take the rest of the day off. Her service top notch though

Please don’t ask me for names in details as most of them went back already. I also realise no point too because I had a few old accounts and one of them I review how many senior frs were very different from what I encountered with bad service in dome 2. (Some of you should know my account by now) didn’t expect so many to be triggered and I quit the dome 2 scene from then on. If most don’t appreciate honest feedback to make things better then No point. Or maybe mileage varies or maybe some girls know who is senior samsters and who will write fr so service is better.

Next let me share a bit on my experiences with okts so far.
Rollypolly - surprisingly good okt and let me explain why. 1. Before pandemic this stable was bad for me, it’s like having budget airlines. They were priced lower but their girls service super bad and okt sometimes a little rude. After the pandemic it’s like a different stable. They are still cheaper but the operator was more humble and nice. I told him that too he say he is still same person. Anyway I used to skip over their listings but now I pay close attention to their offerings and I trust rollypolly much. I tried Fa nutty and maprang. nutty and maprang were ok but some basic services don’t do though they were still trying to please. fa was a superstar. All three had left our shores.
In the past I have an inkling rollypolly is sister stables with love affair so I skip both their listings. (It’s easy to tell coz they might be advertise by same channel or their way of advertising similar or when you tarma its girls from different stable) they are a few sister stables right now but find out yourself. Haven’t tried love affair currently so if the okt have a superb babe to recommend that will change my opinion of them feel free to pm me.

A1 - tried only one lady from them who had left coz look like my ex. Girl was very accommodating and hardcore though don’t expect looks to be high. Girl was fierce though, bonked her on the desk standing doggie while she took a call from reception. Cim and she opened her mouth to show me.

Sweet Thai - took one lady from them who had left. Price was 220 money collected before service. Maybe most expect us to round up to 250 but I gave exact only giving tips if good. Girl service was normal and just average. Girl did do some of the positions I request and was apologetic saying sorry her service today was very bad so I give tips and she warmed up slightly. She was genuinely surprised still have tips. I appreciate she was apologetic at her average service.

Club Friday - took one babe from him a few months ago. Mix up the time and make me wait for 30 mins though he apologise for it. Girl service very sub par. Never turn back. I think okt is ok la just maybe unfortunate mix up that day.

Sex Amazon - can’t say anything. Okt is proper and professional enough but his babes always book fully in advance. I tried one of his ladies when she returning soon and she was good and as advertised and hardcore but can tell she was mentally tired from all the full packed days.

TRL - okt is friendly and nice enough. Don’t engage much conversation but just get to the point of fixing the appt. One notable name is Yuri. Super good service. I visit her at three different locations lol. Another angpai from his stable that time which I won’t name with numerous photos and frs was very poor though (maybe because I appt her 1030pm at night) A tip not to appt too late at night as usually angpais also tired already and give bad service. She rushed me and also very poor service throughout. I left without showering after second shot which she was surprised too so perhaps she didn’t know how bad it was. To be fair I didn’t mention to okt but I get the sense he most probably would had apologise or refund or discount but he can’t control every service level anyways.

Thaismile - just tried recently. Okt one of the more interesting ones will engage in conversation when I ask to recommend. Unfortunately I was trying someone new and it was a poor session. I won’t say more don’t want to wreck business. Okt was quite a nice guy though

Silk Stalkings - ahh leaving the best for last or the one with the most stories. Bit of a up and down relationship with this stable. Boss is generally ok person. Operating under the radar all this while. During that time he fiercely guard the business and did not advertise and work with groups of regulars only. Ask us not to share frs In here too. Totally abandon Sammyboy business model. Used telegram. Fr posted there too. I was hopeful this will slowly move away from relying on this forum and letting them dictate the rates without any competition but of course it’s hard to generate the eyeballs they have.

So at that time, As he don’t have the eyeballs this forum can generate he was very friendly and discuss greater detail in recommendation even sometimes suggesting change to another girl suit you better. However as the measures tighten and short supplies and some of his girls gone and demand high his business become better and his replies more curt and short and to the point. He wasn’t overly rude though and was still decent and managing to be professional. At one point he had Laos and Cambodia girl and local. All left already. When he opened back in this forum quality control was hard to maintain some of the other girls I tried very average. One better girl was melody who had left, freaking tight body and can ride like the best of them.

Those in his telegram or had been using his services throughout can see the superstar is back. That is really the best of the best. She was the best for me during pandemic and now still no one can beat her. What’s so good about her? Nothing much, she just do the basics very well. There is no offer of “special services” from her or anything hardcore. She will just shower with you well and engaging in shower play, once dried up proceed to bed she will cathbath and lick you all over, suck you like your dick is the best and then ride you intensely. After the shot, she will cuddle eagerly with you and chat with you well. Sounds like something very basic? Most of the ladies don’t even offer that now. I won’t say more of this superstar as she don’t need further mentioning and she has already many regulars I am sure. Maybe okt can set entry guidelines need to book his other ladies then unlock premium then can unlock and book a slot with superstar lol, then everyone can do brother silk Stalkings a favour by giving his other girls
business lolll

Any other stables not named here means I never tried.

In general:
- I try not to blame okts coz right now they can’t control quality just my bad luck lor. But I make a mental note might not patronise this stable again coz there must be a reason bro Sex Amazon can keep having hardcore ladies right? If it’s not quality control then it’s selection or girls or if they just let everyone in or filter through the better ladies. I also don’t trust the fanstatic headlines they used now. They themselves are cautious too. When I asked brother rolly to recommend he didn’t want to commit. Same for Thaismile when I ask him to recommend he say all ladies good and didn’t give a name.
- there is a flood of ladies now surely some okts have ladies whose business is not so good or want more business but they want to be the Heidis or victorias out there have much business with hardcore or very good service. (Just that maybe their photo not appealing or looks might not appeal in photos) okts feel free to recommend to me I be happy to try and give them business. No ladyboys please. For example Fa was good but she don’t have too many bookings so was under the radar.
- some okts telegram channels provide the next available time and keeps it updated. I find that good as it saves me additional question in booking and asking when next available. Maybe more should try that.

Ultimately I think I’m gonna stay clear of the scene for now and engage less as it will go through another calibration and further evolve. It’s till basic supply and demand but too many landmines out there unless someone can recommend another fa or Yuri. I hope all the other cheongsters choose wisely and have best sessions in their appt and take it easy if not coz okt can’t do much too.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Berlin from Thaismile

Look: NA. Do not want to give score for looks as it's subjective. Not my type but others may like it.

Boobs: Natural B cup and soft to fondle with. She even give me a noob slap on my face..

Bj and AR: The reason why I break from my norm preference (I am usually into SYT only) is becz the boss recommend that she do AR. But kinda disappointed as both the BJ and AR is very short. I even need to "remind" her for AR then she give a 10-15sec session for it.

Fj: Cowgirl is nice as per mentioned. Her boobs are nice to fondle when she's riding. Doggy is good also cz she got qte an ass.

Gfe: NA. Do not want to give score* cz Maybe becz I dun speak Thai and she dun understand English. So there's not much communication and it's direct to business. Not exactly to my liking. For other bros that can communicate in Thai may enjoy the session cz shes actually very smiley and polite.

Additional comments:Again Wana thanks Thaismile bro for the smooth arrangement. I have rtf this stable for 4-5 times and mostly the experience is very good. So this time round take it that it's mostly likely I dun have chemistry with the girl ba. Will definitely still RTF Thaismile bro but maybe stick to my SYT preference
Old 18-05-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Tried two types of peaches in a week.

TheLord Peach
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=877720
Location maybe inaccessible if you don’t drive but the room is nice and big.
As instructed by OKT, Peach came down in her hot shorts and boy I I can’t wait to strip her and spank that perky ass.
Looks: 8/10 pretty, 90% similar to advertised. She looks like that hot bank teller at your local bank branch
Body: 8/10 Ass was her selling feature and the rest were OK. Smallish boobs and slim waistline
BBBJ: 6/10 a little green, wore braces but good enough to get me hard
FJ: 8/10 nothing to shout as she’s quite green. Some riding but damn that ass! Fucked her silly for half the time in doggy, admiring that peach bottom.
RTF: can consider but too many choices to try

Poison Peachy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=877285
Location is a bit of a walk but quite central. Nice room, very stealthy spy shit instructions to meet the girl. Quite exciting haha!
Went up, Peachy opened the door in her pink nighties. Her face is cute, like your Uni classmate. Got the Japanese kawaii look with the hair bands. Total turn on for me.
Face: 10/10 very similar to the photos. Not much PS done one the face photos
Body: 7/10 Quite meaty, fits a profile of that young meaty Jap AV schoolgirl. Nice ass, a handful soft boobs probably size C.
BBBJ: 8/10 slurpy and wet. Looks at you
French: 10/10 haven’t had someone who french me this way since covid started. From start to finish. Very erotic.
FJ: 10/10 wow she rides like a pro. Use that momentum from her ass jiggling up and down and powered through her riding me. Almost shot after a couple of mins. Did doggy and she auto arch her back and look sideways at me. Fuck she’s good! Wet as hell, dripping all over. Was hoping I could last longer to savour the scene but alas I conceded in doggy.

I felt Peachy was more GFE compared to Peach as there wasn’t much language barrier with Peachy. And her bubbly character really made me feel relaxed and happy. Too bad she’s leaving soon. Will definitely try to RTF Peachy.
Old 18-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Fr for Punch of mansion

She is those sarong party girl type

look like wen bixia hongkong actress but tan version.

Her body is great. Firm natural C according to her with no sag. Looks natural and feel also should be

Sex is good bcos of her body but she new in the trade so maybe a bit hold back when comes to sex

She lady who have taste and her dress and make up very nice. Hi so party girl who like ang mo style party

For guys atas and party type chemisrty be high

She also try her best make me feel good. Always making her best to make customer feel good

Last of all is a comfortable bonk instead of commando. My body indeed thank me for I still need work
Old 18-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Seduction-Pamela Anderson
FR 3/5 and counting

Looks: 10/10 Chio Bu Cfm SYT. Slim almost as tall as me lucky i wear heels
BOOBIES: NATURAL CCCCCC. SOFT AND BOUNCY!!
Frenching: 9/10 Bros that die die need frenching to have a GFE one can take her. At least its a checked for me that she french.
Painting: 10/10 She's asked me. I obliged. No Smell and she REALLY enjoys it.
FJ: 10/10 Maybe our chemistry is there so the fucking was awesome. Moans very well near to my ear in lotus position. Finish off in doggy anyway. Love her body really. Perfect for me.
GFE: 10/10 Very friendly and chatty
RTF: Yes
Damage: Well if u do the maths, 5 free 1 count the 1 in depends 1 or 2 shot and u might be paying like (150x5)/6=125 for 1shot eventually isn't it?
Old 18-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Idea from Poison

OKT was quick and prompt. Hotel in central area which was nice. Good morning towels modus operandi so do bring ur own if thats an issue

Idea herself was accurate to pictures with a light thai tan. feels exactly like some uni xmm

very nice and accommodating lady, FJ all etc the usuals

but highlight I'll say was her BBBJ. Very hardworking, willing DTs and really non-stop slurping

rate 8/10. would RTF
Old 18-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 6
masterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to behold

Kaka-Babyface

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...0#post21271740

Looks: Suggested to OKT change pic. Her real person is 11/10. Beautiful SYT with a solid body.
BBBJ: She really shines. Deepthroat no hold back. No CIM tough.
FJ: Moans loud. Maybe because her place is penthouse so can relax and no one cares. Power. Made me cum 2x in less than an hr.
RTF: 100% yes before she goes.
Damage: $250 real good quality.

Saw along the way out house mate sasa. Also power pack. Very nice back tattoos. Too bad no tarma if not would be a real fantasy.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

FR for Tik LF

finally got to try Tik after trying to match timing a few times,
took morning slot 18/5
third time booking from this stable OKT same as usual fast reply.

finally changed and no longer at RLD, more central area now,
no need scan ic and quiet area too, few mins walk from nearest mrt so conv for foot ppl , however new room only have 1 single bed so minus points for that

Looks : 12/10 SYT influencer look, u all see those insta thai xmm, her visuals is that lvl, height around 169 or so cause same as me
boobs : natural small, big boobs lovers can skip
BBBJ : 7/10 quite shiok when see her face however she only did it a while for me
Kissing : 6/10 can kiss but only abit of tongue given, i'm a sucker for kissing so abit disappointed here too, can see she not into kissing too
FJ : 9/10 surrender first shot quickly with her on top but could not shoot 2nd load, quite disappointed with myself maybe cause my body quite tired because i just ended night shift before going.

GFE : 6/10 have to give lower points for this cause i think we no chemistry, after 1st shot she just lie down on the bed use fb while i rest without any cuddling or even trying to chat. cant blame her cause i'm quite awkward and can't speak thai though.

wonder what other bros usually talk to the girls after 1st during rest time, can give me some tips bo? i realize most of the time i quite quiet and just answer some simple questions the girls ask then will go silent after awhile haha.

RTF : probably not, i think i have more chemistry with Tok so maybe RTF Tok instead haha, but good value bonk for sure.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nobullshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lover's Fortress - Tok

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=877835

I just Tried Tok

OKT: very accommodating and straightforward

Face: 9/10 - Imagine LISA from blankpink but tanned version. If you have a fetish of LISA, DO NOT MISS THIS GEM FOR LISA FANS below is a pic, she just tanned, same body and face

Body: 9/10 - her petite body is my type, u can carry her and piak.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - She small size, so small mouth, cannot DT all the way. but, LISA blowing me, what can i complain about?
FJ: 9/10 - Her moan is good, those thai moaning. Been a long time since i had heard a good Thai moan

RTF: Likely yes but she leaving in 2 to 3 days. i will adv book liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1