The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Wow! high rollers in danok. Looks like you all have better times in HB and Pattaya;
but then again, you can't really compared SG to danok in terms of $$$
well documented FR.

normally, if you want to hangout with the coyotes/dancers; you don't want to bring your farm gals there because they will tend to show you black faces..

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee103 View Post
Continued .... 3rd Day ( 5/01/10 ) --- After yesterday bad experience with Farm girls, me and my friend decided to stay away from the farms today. Spent most of the day catching up on my sleep. Not enuf sleep for the past 2 nights. We went out for dinner at 8.30pm. Have frog leg porridge for dinner. Went to Hello Bangkok at around 9+. Again opened a bottle of Black Label. The dancers from previous night came over again. Chit chat and play games when suddenly I spotted a tall cute girl walk by. Look like Chinese and with model looks and figure. Later discovered that she is actually a model that performs sexy shows on stage when she went up to perform. She is damn sexy and hot. She saw me smiling at her and she smile back. After the show, she came down and sit with me. Her name is Hwan and is 22y.o. She is about 1.72m tall without her heels. We chat and then play games. Loser is to drink whiskey neat from a small glass. I was very happy with her and bought her a total of 15 LDs and 2 RM50 flowers. We finished 2 bottles and left at almost 2am. Hwan told me that she is hungry so we went to have supper at those roadside stalls just outside HB. Hwan paid for the supper. During supper, we chat and joked. Then I lean over to her and whispered in her ears " I really like you alot. Do you like me ? If you do, do you mind going back to the hotel with me ? " Honest, this is what I said. She looked at me, smiled and nodded her head.I secretly SMS mty friend and told him that my girl is gloing back to hotel with me and asked him to ask his girl. He did asked the girl but she is not going. But I think if my friend go a couple more times and just keep getting only his girl, he might get lucky. Was thinking of walking back to the hotel with Hwan after the supper but she suggested taking a motor ride instead. So we took the motor ride ansd went back to the hotel. We took a shower together and she was very playful. Just like a young girl. We had lots of fun in the shower including bbbj and fj. We went to bed after that. during early morning, my didi was aroused so I began to make her aroused too by licking her. Had great sex again Took a nap and had to wake up at 11.30am cos today my last day and got to check out and go to airport. She asked me to send her back. Realised that she is actually staying at an apartment just opposite Satit Grand View, about 50m away only. When we reached her apartment lobby, we hug each other tightly and kissed. It's a very sad and emotional farewell. We exchanged numbers and I promised her that I will call her and to see her as soon as I can. This is my very first trip to Danok and I really cannot believe my luck. All in all, I spent about SGD$1K for this trip. Really worth it. For SGD$1K, I can only go to Thai pubs in Singapore for 2 nights and still get nothing in return. Will be back to Danok pretty soon. Any brothers want to go to Danok, please PM me. Cheers !!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Wow! high rollers in danok. Looks like you all have better times in HB and Pattaya;
well documented FR.

normally, if you want to hangout with the coyotes/dancers; you don't want to bring your farm gals there because they will tend to show you black faces..
Agreed with what pj soldier said. Farm girls are for bonking during morong afternoon,late afternoon, evening and during the night and also next morning.

And will show black faces if you party with dancers and coyotes
Better to ST farm girls at RM 70 to 100 and later have fun in the pubs. If not lucky with the girls in the pubs then ST another farm lady.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-01-2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee103 View Post
Continued .... 3rd Day ( 5/01/10 ) --- After yesterday bad experience with Farm girls, me and my friend decided to stay away from the farms today. Spent most of the day catching up on my sleep. Not enuf sleep for the past 2 nights. We went out for dinner at 8.30pm. Have my very first trip to Danok and I really cannot believe my luck. All in all, I spent about SGD$1K for this trip. Really worth it. For SGD$1K, I can only go to Thai pubs in Singapore for 2 nights and still get nothing in return. Will be back to Danok pretty soon. Any brothers want to go to Danok, please PM me. Cheers !!!!
Very good FR...

Will up u some pts when I finish zapping the bunch of jokers at Jakarta Trip thread.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 11-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Xerus,
Can you join us(Bonkemon and me) to Danok this Jan 21? Me one night and Bonkemon should be more!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
frodododo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexprovider View Post
u can try +6674557555.
Cheers mate, got through
Old 12-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro Xerus,
Can you join us(Bonkemon and me) to Danok this Jan 21? Me one night and Bonkemon should be more!
if u can, i want some Antz
Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Xerus,
Taikos , if you can push it one week later on the 28th, (coz will be in Penang) . i will be able to make it coz 21st stuck with mtg. Bonkemon, you want antz ah ? i bought so many from jakarta and the last 3 capsules ( which i kept for abt 3 months ) given to my mechanic , also a cheonger in Danuk !!! Black antz ! Arise ! U flying into A.Setar ?
Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Xerus,
So what flight are you taking ?. PM me your flight. i will see if i can do it.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Taikos , if you can push it one week later on the 28th, (coz will be in Penang) . i will be able to make it coz 21st stuck with mtg. Bonkemon, you want antz ah ? i bought so many from jakarta and the last 3 capsules ( which i kept for abt 3 months ) given to my mechanic , also a cheonger in Danuk !!! Black antz ! Arise ! U flying into A.Setar ?
Yes, I am flying via MAS afternoon flight.
Bonkemon, are you ok with 28th?
Xerus, if Bonkemon cannot change the date then I might come Danok on 21 and 28 lo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
So what flight are you taking ?. PM me your flight. i will see if i can do it.
Bro, always flying via MAS afternoon flight. I shall sms you the flight details when my other buddy is confirm with me to there in these few days. This guy tapao a Hatyai puying for about 12 years.

Bro etct88,
Still there? Any live FR? cheers.

Last edited by Lim2305; 12-01-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Xerus, if Bonkemon cannot change the date then I might come Danok on 21 and 28 lo!

Bro, always flying via MAS afternoon flight. I shall sms you the flight details when my other buddy is confirm with me to there in these few days.
21/1/11....Squeezy schedule for me..... but can make it.
28/1/11....Coming in from Singapore. Should be also okay and not tight and squeezy.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going to holy land tomorrow morning. Any brother want to meet up, feel free to pm me.

Will spend around 4 days 3 night there ..
Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Very good FR...

Will up u some pts when I finish zapping the bunch of jokers at Jakarta Trip thread.
can i tag along?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

Bro, always flying via MAS afternoon flight. I shall sms you the flight details when my other buddy is confirm with me to there in these few days. This guy tapao a Hatyai puying for about 12 years.

Bro etct88,
Still there? Any live FR? cheers.
br, i tabit you lah .. so you got back your international visa to also come on 28th ?? OK > if 28th is on .. subject to waiting Bankemon respond, I will make plans for that date . By the way, Jkt has been so long my hunting ground , so Danuk .. lost all my contact for good puying in Danuk .. so have to depend on you ya . !
Old 12-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
benlee103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
well documented FR.

Yes, you are right. Have learnt my lesson well. SG cannot compare to Danok not only in terms of $$$$ but also the looks of the coyotes / models. But I still go to Thai pubs in SG becos apart from that, there are not really many places to go as I dun like KTVs or disco.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
br, i tabit you lah .. so you got back your international visa to also come on 28th ?? OK > if 28th is on ..
Bro, Ok... change to 28 Jan d. let's meet 28 Jan b 4 CNY. I will be going jakarta this yr. Maybe u tell me where 2 get the Antz.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1