The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers
by Crystal Chan

ONCE, Vietnamese girls lined up in their village to meet groups of Singaporean bride hunters, led there by matchmakers.

The women were dressed to charm. The men would gaze at them, occasionally exchanging notes with each other.

Now, the men go just one at a time, discreetly, and there is no parade.

Said Mr Loi Eng Tuang, owner of Ideal Marriage Centre: “I take a client to see only the girl he is interested in, picked from the photos we show him in Singapore.

“If you have a village full of girls waiting for your clients, you’d invite attention and thus, trouble.”

However, in Singapore, groups of Vietnamese girls can still be seen sitting in these matchmaking agency offices.

The trouble for the matchmakers is that what they do might be deemed human trafficking.

Is parading women for suitors matchmaking or exploitation of the poor?

Read more: Diva - We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers
Old 28-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 21
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers
by Crystal Chan

ONCE, Vietnamese girls lined up in their village to meet groups of Singaporean bride hunters, led there by matchmakers.

The women were dressed to charm. The men would gaze at them, occasionally exchanging notes with each other.

We’re bride brokers, not human traffickers[/url]
Bro you really good about vietnamese ,Do you marry vietnam lady?
I think the is like old fasion chinese type the same ,right?
Old 28-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLongSanJr View Post
Sorry, I am not good about vietnamese and I had not marry a vietnamese lady although hoping to do so. I only get to know alot of viet WL.

Some bros here can give you better insight about vietnamese and the good ladies.

I don't get your question on 'old fashion chinese type'

According to my own knowlegde, the younger generation city gals are getting more and more like local sillypore gals in terms of thinking and expectation from a guy.

Thanks for the 6 points
Old 28-12-2009, 09:15 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
zichuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
haha actually i dont trust sg-vn marriage agency. tua kang yao siu wan. behind they work very dark.
Old 29-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ASIMO69 View Post
Any bros here can provide the information on where to translate Vietnamese Birthcert and IC to English over at HCM? I know about the embassy in Singapore that do it but guess the price is quite high and since I am going over HCM next month. Preferfer to do it there. Any 1 can provide the location and rough charges for translation of Vietnam IC, Birthcert and the Census book
You can get them translated at the Interpretation/Translation office at
Le Duan( at the corner of Le Duan and Dong Khoi, opposite to Diamond Plaza). Cheap - about 100K VND.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays, you will be surprised by the modern look of the so call old fashion chinese type Viet gals...

BTW, quite a few of brothers here had Vn wife...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 29-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nowadays, you will be surprised by the modern look of the so call old fashion chinese type Viet gals...

Bro, Unable to up you now as I have given out too many points already. You need to wait a while

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 29-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 21
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sorry I am not into exchange of points. I up those who wrote well and those who had been bullied by nameless deduction
Old 30-12-2009, 12:23 AM
SamSter

Quote:

wa.. dont mention we all got vn wife mah.. lol.
Old 30-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

It really depends on what type of vietnamese gal you want. But generally, if the gal is slightly mature, like 25 onwards, they will tend to be more thoughtful and more caring towards their husband. This may be because of the past vietnam when life were still very tough and many of these viet gals had to go thru a lot of hardship to bring the bread home.

The younger generation are getting to be more like singaopore gals. With more development in the country, these gals are more exposed to western culture and ideas. They will tend to be more demanding.
Old 30-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zichuan View Post
wa.. dont mention we all got vn wife mah.. lol.
maybe you can post a little bit of your experience to share here...how you and your wife meet and the pros and cons of marrying Vn wife...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 30-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
haojian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got married to a viet wife from marriage agency.

she asks to buy farm land for her parents in her villiage. how much does a farm land cost? can register under me and wife name?

please advice. thanks
Old 30-12-2009, 11:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
maybe you can post a little bit of your experience to share here...how you and your wife meet and the pros and cons of marrying Vn wife...
will keep you updated, recently been busy with work schedules. stay tune
Old 31-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haojian View Post
got married to a viet wife from marriage agency.

she asks to buy farm land for her parents in her villiage. how much does a farm land cost? can register under me and wife name?

please advice. thanks
I remeber I did ask about price of land before. SingViet replied to it.

Below are some quotes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Heard from my girlfriend that her dad plans to sell the land in Mekong and split the $ amount his children before he meet Mr VC so that all his children will not argue over the land.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
bro, in order to estimate, you will need to know how big (in metres) are the land. In Southern vietnam mekong delta area, provinces nearer to HCMC will fetch higher prices. And within these provinces, land nearer to roads and province centre will fetch even higher price. For example, i own a piece of land, 4 x 20 m in Ben Tre province city centre and another piece of land at Ba Tri of the same size (which is my wife's village, and also a part of Ben Tre).
I bought the piece of land in Ben Tre city centre around 2 years ago at around US$20,000. The same piece of land in Ba Tri cost only US$5000 as its quite deep inside the village. Now the land in Ben Tre city centre has risen to around US$35000 with the opening of the bridge on 19th Jan 2009, linking Ben Tre traffic directly into the Southern Vietnam highway network. So its diffcult to estimate till got more info about the land.
Quote:
u imagine, Long An's land value increased by 10 folds (1000%) for the past 2 years, and tien giang is just after Long An. . From my last knowledge of land value in Tien Giang's main road, its well over US$1000 per m2. any land in that area of Tien Giang but not on main road is also going above US$650 per m2. But the thing is, buying properties in VN is by Taels of Gold. If you buy at a time when gold prices are high, then you will pay more. But gold prices in VN is always higher than world gold prices. So depending on how many taels of gold the land going for, then take the market price for one tael of gold mulitply by the number of taels of gold the owner asking for.

Please also do note that Padi fields tend to fetch prices around 20% to 30% lower than normal land.

Just my limited knowledge. If others know, please share share also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
Bro SingViet, as foreigner, can we buy land there? can be joint name with the girl even she is not married to me "officially"?
Quote:
If not officially married, cannot buy la. But i know foreigner can buy houses from projects, but its STRATA DEED , meaning the land belongs to the developer but the developer sells to you. Next time u can sell back to developer. (if i am not wrong)
Old 31-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haojian View Post

Foreigner is not allow to buy land under your name. As to how much is the piece of land, depends on size and location. U need to intelligently narrow down your question else no one here can answer u.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1