The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro etct88,heard a New Place.called ROSE BEER
its something like kiss lounge. I happen to be there over the new year.its a small version of kiss ..Boss is quite pretty

Damage:ST is about 1500 bht and LT is 3500 bht.

i went dannok with 2 of my friends and only me took a girl from chiangrai (ST for 1500 bht)

Its behind KPK hotel..

address:888/24 T.Suamanakkham,A.Sadao,Songkhla.
Contact No:085-6736877 & 085-7110610

Enjoy Bros
Old 07-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
benlee103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First off, my most utmost thanks to brother Yokosi for giving me advise on my first trip to Danok. Was there for 4 days and 3 nights from 3/1/10 to 6/1/10. My FR is long so please be patient.

3/1/10 --- Reached Satit Grand View at 5pm. Check in, take bath and relax first. Went for dinner at 7pm ( Bak Kut Teh ) and then went to Scorpion at 8+. Place was 80% full and ordered 4 big beers. Girls there so so only. But got one big boobs girl quite cute so sat with her. Gave her a LD and she show me her boobs and ask me to rabba them. Quite shiok. My friend sat with another girl. Total spent for me is 3 LD and no flowers. Girl asked me to bring her back LT for RM250. But rejected her as my friend still got no girl. Went off at around 9 as my friend pissed off with his girl cos keep asking for flowers and drinks and also money to eat. Went over next door to Spider but place is quite empty so did not stay but the decor at Spider is much better than Scorpion. Proceed to Pattaya Disco and open 1 Black Label. Soon many coyotes swarmed over to our table. Around 8 of them. Mostly my friend entertain them lah. I only talk to one of the singers there, Pon, who was previously working in Singapore ( The Resort ). At 10pm, one of the models came down and asked to sit with me. Her name is Ice. Said I look like her previous teerak. Had a nice talk and rabba rabba session with her. Opened 5 LDs and a RM50 flower for her. By this time, my friend is very very high and bottle almost finished already so opened one more Black Label. My friend still surrounded by 5 coyotes and he spent lots on LDs and Flowers so asked him to control but think he did not listen as he was damn high. At just after 12am+, my friend totally cannot already so told Ice I will send my friend back Hotel. She gave me her HP number and asked me to call her at around 2am when she finished work. She said she wants to follow me back Hotel but dun know true or not. Anyway I sent my friend back to Hotel. As it was still over 12.30am, I went to Paragon. While I was there, dancers from Barberry next door came over Paragon to dance. 1 of them caught my eye and she came over to sit with me. Buy her a LD and told me her name is Elle. Talked, drink and rabba again. Have synergy with her so pop the question " Want to go back Hotel with me ? " She said can and quoted me RM300 but I bragained down to RM250. At this time, I totally forgotten about Ice from Patatya Disco. So me and Elle went back to Hotel and have a wild time. 2 shots and really money worth Wow, first night already have good luck. Have very high hopes for tomorrow but turned out to be my worse night at Danok. To be continued......
Old 07-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

4/1/10 --- Day 2. Have lunch with my friend. After lunch went to W&G. Ah Long was very nice guy but really cannot find any girls we like. Go next door to Rose. Choose 2 Laotian girls at RM250 each. Went back to hotel and wait for girls to come. Came 30 mins later. Talk and watch a bit of tv. Then go bathe together. Nice bath and rabba with some bj. Then proceed to bed for the main course. First thing that pissed me off.... Cannot touch here, cannot thouch there. Nevermind lah. At least she gave nice bbbj. She took out the condom that she brought along. Not bad, very thin and from Japan. She sat on me and ride. Fast and furious. She was damn wet, very wet. Proceed with missionary style and then doggie style. Back to horse riding. After 15 mins, still did not cum and she began to get angry. She said very loudly and angrily in Chinese " Why so long cannot come out ? " WTF, I no more mood already. Took out the condom and threw it on the floor and said " Dun want to do it liao la. Spoilt my mood ". She went took a shower and changed clothes and walked out of the room. Left frustrated, I called up Rose OKT and complained. He gave me another girl which I earlier had my eye on. Another MISTAKE !!!! She came a while later and paid another RM100 as I changed another girl. This girl is also from Laos and did not complain when I rabba her whole body but she like dead fish. No mood so did not have sex. Just sleep together. Woke up and 7pm+ and went to dinner at 8pm+ with my friend and her girl. Ate at a Chinese restaurant. Finished dinner and went to Hello Bangkok. Opened a bottle Black Label and just like last night at Pattaya, we were swarmed with coyotes. Looking at the coyotes and our farm girls, I told my friend that the difference is huge. My friend and I started to chat, play games and drink with the coyotes. But I noticed that our farm girls are not happy and began showing black faces. My friend and I tried to get them to join in the games but they started to have an attitude. We tried to tell them that we are just making friends only and we tried to pacify them. But after trying for half and hour, they still contined to give us bad attitude. My friend got pissed off and said that we should just ignored the farm girls as we are here to have fun and we should not let them spoil our mood. Thus, my friend completely ignored her farm girl and proceed to have fun with the HB dancers. I feel bad about it so I stayed and talk with the 2 farm girls. They said that they are going to Paragon. I told them that we finished the bottle first then we go. We finished the bottle at around 12am but my friend dun want to go Paragon as he dun like loud banging music. So I went with the 2 farm gals and told my friend that I will bring them back to the hotel later. The giirls promised that we will go back at 2am. Went to Paragon and ordered 10 small bottles of beer. First thing, I noticed is that the waiter knows my girl. Secondly, they have actually arranged with their other farm girls friends to meet at Paragon. After 10 mins of drinking and dancing, the girls said they going to say hi to their friends in front near the stage. Once gone, they came back only after half an hour and then after 5 mins with me, they will be gone again. I am left with their waiter friend who kept drinking my beer until I asked him to stop drinking MY beer. Damn frustrated but thought nevermind lah since leaving at 2am. At 2am, I went to their friend table and asked them to go back hotel. They said asked me to go back myself first. WTF. Now I am really angry. Told the girls that they can stay there and dun need to come back to hotel cos tomorrow I gloing to call their OKT to complain. Her friend knows that my face had changed to very black and knows that I damn angry and she asked them to follow me back. I walked off with the girls following me behind. Outside of Paragon, my friend girl called the OKT but dun know what they were saying so I took the phone and spoke to him and tell him what's happening. He spoke to the girl again and insist that they must go back with me. But I really no mood already so I just walk fast fast back to hotel with them way behind me. Reached my hotel and took a shower to cool down. I heard knocking on my door and it was my girl. Opened the door and she told me want to come in. I said no need and asked her to go back. Packed up her clothes and toiletries and passed them to her and closed the door. After my shower, heard a lot of commotion outside my room. The 2 girls were talking to my friend who had came back earlier. Opened the door and asked my friend what is happening. He told me the girls want to stay with us. I guess they are afraid that we might complain about them if they dun stay with us overnight. I told my girl that no matter what, she is not going to sleep in my bed cos already no mood for anything except sleep. My friend also just want to sleep so we just ignore them and went back to sleep. Overall a very bad day. Hopes go down for tomorrow but as it turns out, it was our best night at Danok.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
its something like kiss lounge. I happen to be there over the new year.its a small version of kiss ..Boss is quite pretty
Thanks. Saw Rose when stayed at KPK last month but tot it was like any other karaoke farm so did not go in. Will check it out next trip
Old 07-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Thanks. Saw Rose when stayed at KPK last month but tot it was like any other karaoke farm so did not go in. Will check it out next trip
Rose Beer and Rose is different. Rose Beer I have not been there but as forum brother said, it's a smaller version of Kiss. Rose on the other hand is a farm. I saw one hugh building in totally black color at the road entrance going into KPK. It's name Boss Club. Have any forum brothers been there ?
Old 07-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Damage:ST is about 1500 bht and LT is 3500 bht.

i went dannok with 2 of my friends and only me took a girl from chiangrai (ST for 1500 bht)

Its behind KPK hotel..

address:888/24 T.Suamanakkham,A.Sadao,Songkhla.
Contact No:085-6736877 & 085-7110610

Enjoy Bros
If LT is 3500, then the standard must be highest in Danok? Do they have English speaking gals. I am bring a friend there, I have my regular
Old 08-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
2nd rule: Dun be Desperate and Act like a Noob.
The girls are looking for Rich sponsors so they look for "Boss type kinda looks" or Rich boys type so that they can milk more money from. So play the part, spend some money, Lansi when ur suppose to be(dun over do it on the lansi part or they will get piss off and bugger of to the next table's uncles and ah bengs). So when u spot a target or when she walks over to u, Dun look like u want to rape her or look like u are desperate to get her. Give her a smile with a confident "Daddy's here so come serve me" look. I usually give them a smile then she walks over and i will open up with a thai line " Sawatdii ! Sabai dii mai ? She will definitely answer u Sabii dii ! Here is where u impress her with a little more thai ! Yin dii thii ruujak (pronounce it like pinyin or malay, read it as it is, Means Nice to meet u !!.
then bring out the intro line " Pom cheu John ! Khun cheu arai ? (my name is John, wat is ur Name ?)
By then she will be surprised with ur thai and ask u why u know so much thai and thinks ur not a Noobie and she should not treat u like a noobie and use lame tricks to fish ur money.

3rd rule/ tip: Spend some money to buy her flowers and drinks but dun overly do it and dun be cheap. 1st time she dances buy her a 50RM flower(there are 2 types 50 and 100), after u have intro urself to her and have made sure she kinda likes u, 2nd time she goes up the stage buy her a 100rm flower. Each time u buy them a flower, they will come over to say thanks and to fish lady drinks from u and usually spend 5-20 mins with u depending on how much they like u or how much of a water fish u are. First lady drinks buy 3 shooters, then ask her to drink from ur bottles, 2nd time buy 5 shooters. Maximum buy only 3 flowers + 3 lady drinks, cause by then if u still cant win her over, then ur just wasting ur time and move on.

4th rule/tip:Be patient and dun be too overly affectionate and dun let ur hands roam too far or too much. Be a gentleman, they are used to Ah bengs and uncles molesting them the moment they arrive, so we show them a little class and restraint(fuck, molest them when we get them in the room). They like to be treated like a lady, they like polite tau kei(s)they love shy boys or mens, Play all the parts and slowly but surely get into their mess up minds!!Its all about mind games to get them, most importantly is to make sure they are having a good time, so joke with them, listen to wat they say and pretend to share the same common interest in crap that they like to do see, eat(they may be whores or working ladies but deep down inside they all still want love).Slowly melt and break away at their wall then to their hearts, make them hug us or bring ur hands to hold them and make them laugh until they give u hugs or kiss u on the cheek. See the signs then move in for the kill, step by step.Once they start huggin u and kissing ur cheek = they are starting to enjoy ur company and our shit is working on them.Start to get more affectionate, holding them tighly, kiss them on the shoulder, neck ear etc etc.

5th rule/tip: Once u find ur target! Stick to that target and DUN GET GREEDY!! Thai women are the most jealous women on EARTH !!! So if u choose her then stick to her unless she moves on to another target. So if she is dancing and another girl that u fancy comes up to u, Say NO and ask her to move on or tell her Ur darling is up there, works even better if ur Targetted lady sees u Saying No to other girls. This is the hardest bit, putting all ur eggs in the basket, If u want to bring out a A model then u have to have risk of going back alone at the end of the night ! Whenever ur girl is dancing and she likes u, she will keep giving u signals or keeps looking at u and smiling at u or give u hints up there. The more u reject the other girls and just keep looking and smiling at her, the more she will fall for u.
Hahaha. I didn't know this thread had comedians also. Laughed so hard that almost fell off chair
More like a Guide by newbie for newbies Most of the tips are repetitive-basically spend $$
Anyway, to summarise, the tips to fish/hook dancers according to the guide :
1)Speak a few simple words of Thai. And gal will be surprised why you know so much Thai
2)Spend money on bottle, flowers and LD like boss
3)Act like gentleman and not like pervert
4)Put all eggs in one basket-Only target one gal

No wonder many bros poke holes and question this guide because really, such obvious simple tips which every other fisherman is using does not get anywhere. The gals see same type of fisherman everyday so it is a dime a dozen to them
Warrent Buffett once said "If you've been playing poker for half an hour and you still don't know who the patsy is, you're the patsy."
Anyone using these tips will be the patsy that all the dancers are quietly laughing at behind
Old 08-01-2011, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizolf View Post
You mean spending RM3k or 3k baht? That make hell lots of difference. Speaking a little broken thai only serve to prove you as wannabe thai monger, nothing impressive about. It's either you make the effort to learn and speak fluent proper thai or don't speak at all. Don't a fresh monger valued as high as a fresh WL? Fresh monger don't necessary has to be newbie.

[quoteThis is my guide to fishing dancers out of Places like this(i am not an expert but i have gone and paid my tuition fees over the past 5 yrs to know wat to do, not to do and have successfully pulled at least 20-30 A grade girls, and have even tamed a few to get free fucks like a bf from quite a number of them, so i am just sharing a few tips)

1st rule : Dun be cheap ! If u cant afford it, save up more then only go ! In this world its always a penny more is a penny's worth. Prepare to spend around 500-1200 for each night and that also doesn't guarantee success.These A grade girls know they are pretty so they are not as desperate as the B's and C's(A grade model make on average min 5000-10000 RM per month, there are 2 main system that the Boss of clubs pay; Min pay of RM1000(basic salary) pm but commission of 70/30(70 for the girl 30 to the club) on the flowers and LD(lady drinks) or RM2000 pm but commission of 60/40). I know a few A's that i have pulled that makes 30-40 k RM per month when its peak season just from commission alone.
SO DUN BE CHEAP!! Go in and open a bottle or 2 of liquor(Danok girls love Chivas or JD with Soda).
This is a bit contradicting, if these dancers are earning RM30~40k monthly just from commission alone (that's easily RM1,500~RM2,000 a night), how could the few flowers and LD impress them? Thais prefer Black Label anytime, try to check out their local scene.

That few common thai line is too shallow to impress any puying, try learning better Thai if you really intend to impress them with your Thai. To be able to score some brownie points with your Thai, you must be able to hold an interesting conversation and throw in some humors. Just try to reverse the role if the dancer could impress you with their Chinese to ask you few common question? Are you going to be impress if she can only ask you "Ni hao ma? Ni jiao ser mo min?

That's the common mistake that most are making, hanging a few flowers are not going to impress the dancers because there is always someone who willing to flaunt more cash around. It is only making the playground more competitive and expensive for everyone. The trick is always avoiding doing what everyone else doing that is going to distinguish you from the rest if you really intend to impress them.

Yes, make them felt warm, sexy and yearned will give a signal that she may get to enjoy the night if she choose to return with you but don't be overly happy as you won't know if she is the one being hooked or reverse. It is always a hunter and prey game.

If play correctly, having a secondary target is good to create competition, reaffirm her role as primary target and serve as backup if the primary target bail out. If you invest all your eggs in one basket, it's not surprising to end up sleeping alone. But the keyword is "playing it right".

Well written bro, but I suggest there is always better way to play the game than flaunting cash though spending decent cash is almost unavoidable. You can't shut the pocket and have the cake at the same time, as they say "there is no free lunch in the world."
[/QUOTE]

Bro Wizolf, You make valid points. Spoken like an experienced lau chiau.
Will up your rep when power is back
Old 08-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Look like someone wants to start the flame war again!
Please move on.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee103 View Post
Rose Beer and Rose is different. Rose Beer I have not been there but as forum brother said, it's a smaller version of Kiss. Rose on the other hand is a farm. I saw one hugh building in totally black color at the road entrance going into KPK. It's name Boss Club. Have any forum brothers been there ?
The Rose I saw was around KPK Hotel so it must be Rose Beer the lounge and not Rose the farm.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhappy View Post
Look like someone wants to start the flame war again!
Please move on.
No flame war, la....they just comparing notes. Critics are taken very positively. It is only a GUIDE, there is no fixed nor guarantee success in this industry.

So full of emo, even here in this forum.

Time will separate the men from the boys. Yet it is their money to spend.

Ah pek here just don't approach the SYTs will do. They will normally point to the toilet whenever I try my half kajang thai.....

Anyone there next week, weekday....
Old 08-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
The Rose I saw was around KPK Hotel so it must be Rose Beer the lounge and not Rose the farm.
you have to mentioned that you also know Kung work in Rose... next to rose have an indian pub, full of dinos....
Old 08-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Ah pek here just don't approach the SYTs will do. They will normally point to the toilet whenever I try my half kajang thai.....

Haha. Sounds familiar ..think a gal pointed me to toilet in last visit. Was amused and confused. What does that mean? She ask me go toilet to PCC or she go to toilet to change or she join me in toilet
Kindly, explain to me
Old 08-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
you have to mentioned that you also know Kung work in Rose... next to rose have an indian pub, full of dinos....
Yes saw that but was keeping eyes on the China Star disco in basement of KPK. Saw many Thai Chines, Chines gals but sadly no hot ones
Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Don't worry lah!, every guy here don't care young, handsome and etc will become Ah Pek. It is just a matter of time.
Some SYTs especially PRC really like ah pek because of thick wallet and good experience in bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1