The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Biggest joke

If this is really true, the head of AV should be sacked immediately
This is true. Then again, the PRC FL should not have even been in Singapore in the first place, let alone at Min Wah. Min Wah FLs it's open knowledge that they're there on special white cards because they kena raided and are awaiting deportation, but AV allow them to work from Min Wah before they get deported so they can earn some money to take care of themselves and not rely on SG taxpayer dollars to keep them in custody within Cantonment or wherever. So what this case shows is that there's zero oversight over who's actually staying there, or the possibility of legit special white pass FLs there passing on their working accounts and identities to other FLs who haven't kena raided after they leave SG for good.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 14-03-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Landocalrissian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
https://tt vip -8.com/girl.php?id=4459

4459 Mia from TT.

Photos are totally fake, the actual person is an auntie who has a village look, not pretty even with heavy makeup. Boobs are fake too.

She would bathe you before and after. Give a massage before the deed and doesn't rush, attitude is above average. But too bad, her looks and figure are both poor.
Thanks bro for the FR. Pics so heavily edited, and blurred out face...
Old 14-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
This is true. Then again, the PRC FL should not have even been in Singapore in the first place, let alone at Min Wah. Min Wah FLs it's open knowledge that they're there on special white cards because they kena raided and are awaiting deportation, but AV allow them to work from Min Wah before they get deported so they can earn some money to take care of themselves and not rely on SG taxpayer dollars to keep them in custody within Cantonment or wherever. So what this case shows is that there's zero oversight over who's actually staying there, or the possibility of legit special white pass FLs there passing on their working accounts and identities to other FLs who haven't kena raided after they leave SG for good.
Actually you are making some logic here... they can’t keep imprisoning these fl because new fl keep coming in. Prison will be overcrowded So they need a system to let these caught fl make enough money to go home. Thus saving tax payers money.
Old 15-03-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Actually you are making some logic here... they can’t keep imprisoning these fl because new fl keep coming in. Prison will be overcrowded So they need a system to let these caught fl make enough money to go home. Thus saving tax payers money.
Simple solution, restart RLD with these white carded FLs, then there would be proper regulation (including Covid health protocols) rather than this hypocritical piece meal secretive turn a blind eye method currently in place at MWH.

Govt probably reluctant to do this because of the Covid threat and public outrage. But then again if a big Covid outbreak were to emerge from MWH under current conditions would this not also result in a public outrage can of worms as well? More so since the Govt already secretly allows the white carded FLs to continue engaging in prostitution while waiting for their AV case files to close.

Strange decision. Think the higher up officials just pushing the can forward, procrastinating and not wanting to make a definitive decision until the Covid situation here reaches full endemic status perhaps?
Old 15-03-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
the logic is simple, once issued white card that means given permission to work and the beauty is here in singapore, prostitution per se is not a crime so they can still make a living as pros as long as they don't ad their svc....but then again that another story..like they say in army unwritten COC "you can do anything you want as long as you don't get caught"..
Old 15-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
the logic is simple, once issued white card that means given permission to work and the beauty is here in singapore, prostitution per se is not a crime so they can still make a living as pros as long as they don't ad their svc....but then again that another story..like they say in army unwritten COC "you can do anything you want as long as you don't get caught"..
No lah, I live by the samurai code. If scared, don’t do. If do, don’t scared.
Old 16-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
No lah, I live by the samurai code. If scared, don’t do. If do, don’t scared.
I was actually referring to the pros advertising their svc, as most of them are already permitted to remain and work but quite a number of them are posting ads up for their svc taking a gamble..probably that why MW despite its notoriety with so many pros under one building, AV generally take hands off approach till things get out of hand..
Old 25-03-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Any bro tried her is it landmine ?

Thanks

http://impmm21.com/girl.php?id=4728
Old 29-03-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zion1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had been cheated by this before. Guys beware stay away from her.
She will ask you to buy all sorts of gifts and suck your $$$ dry up.

https://www.impmm21.com/girl.php?id=4522
Old 30-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

.....test test Doggystyle
Old 02-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

all the min wah sucks lah
Old 04-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion1111 View Post
Had been cheated by this before. Guys beware stay away from her.
She will ask you to buy all sorts of gifts and suck your $$$ dry up.

https://www.impmm21.com/girl.php?id=4522

But why do you buy things for her?

You visit her for her services and case closed once is done, right?

So, don't spoil her business for your own fault...don't know what is your intent to buy her gifts?

If Good service, you return and for Bad service stop going.

BTW, I have never visited her before.....just find your post very strange
Old 05-04-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WineBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

test~~why cannot post
Old 07-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Zion1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
But why do you buy things for her?

You visit her for her services and case closed once is done, right?

So, don't spoil her business for your own fault...don't know what is your intent to buy her gifts?

If Good service, you return and for Bad service stop going.

BTW, I have never visited her before.....just find your post very strange
Totally agreed should have just paid for the services and go. Am sharing this because doesn't want any other victims to suffer like me. Too naive in believing that she treated me like her hubby.I came to know the true only I had confront her and she actually admitted that I am not the only one who treated her well.

Last edited by Zion1111; 07-04-2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion1111 View Post
Totally agreed should have just paid for the services and go. Am sharing this because doesn't want any other victims to suffer like me. Too naive in believing that she treated me like her BF.I came to know the true only I had confront her and she actually admitted that I am not the only one who treated her well.
well, she must have served you well in sessions...but buying gifts is optional.
would you leave an FR on your session experience with her? It couldn't be that bad if you are willing to buy her gifts

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1