The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodododo View Post
.....A few points on the night
1) Can't speak Thai well, only a few very basic words, so conversation in English only
2) Damage - Probably average of rm200 per night on lds and flowers for 4 nights
3) Kept my hands to myself throughout, was never pushy or aggressive
4) Dressed appropriately for a night of clubbing (no shorts or sandals)

Well, I tried the same thing at another joint (Pattaya), with entirely different results. Continued in next post
Bro, good FR. Your tactic does require "patient" and "plenty of time".
This is not suitable especially for those who always goes there one night like me! Why you not straight asked the HB's dancer to go with you after her works on the first night? Anyway! We are awaiting your FR on Pattaya!
Cheers.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I tried my luck at Pattaya, as there was a model there I sported previously who caught my eye.

l...after closing, she said she wanted to celebrate her friend's bday at the nearby Danok bar first.....and she still kept insisting I fork out for drinks for her friends. I resisted.

I don't think that was the deal breaker though...she probably was just leading me up the garden path.

.... and the other one was really pushy.

But lesson learnt nonetheless...I guess you never really know unless you try.
Come with me to friend's B Day party.....puying would say.....That basically is bull shit !. Go there....no friends and no cake to eat.....and she starts calling her pals over to consume, consume, consume the beer you have to pay when delivered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Yes though most of Indian pubs do have photos of attractive Bollywood actresses outside.
Bro Yokosi, care to share how these anthropods are in bed? Hope they are not Black Widows, hehe.
Don't believe that you will find sexy Bollywood actresses in these bars !. Hehehehe !.

The Black Widows are more afraid of you as your poison ....extra potent...can cause babies if doing raw !!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
This is not suitable especially for those who always goes there one night like me! Cheers.
Oi Oi Oi !. You stay there looooooong time, lah !. A PR in Danok !. Where you stay for one night !.

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-01-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
frodododo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, good FR. Your tactic does require "patient" and "plenty of time".
This is not suitable especially for those who always goes there one night like me! Why you not straight asked the HB's dancer to go with you after her works on the first night? Anyway! We are awaiting your FR on Pattaya!
Cheers.
Well that did cross my mind but my buddy suggested otherwise as she wasn't fee bonkable (he knows bcos she was his wonderland teerak's roommate). But end of the day we're still paying up anyway eh (albeit indirectly).

Btw, my friend shared with me how he hooked his wonderland model, he goes frequently but not for long spans, say twice a month, a night or two each time, and always targets the same girl...he's a persistent fella, n willing to woo for over a few months...personally don't think I can do that, I'd like to keep it to a two night rule...n move on to next target if zero success...more cost effective that way, n at least u don't place all ur eggs (and moolah) in one basket.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Oi Oi Oi !. You stay there looooooong time, lah !. A PR in Danok !. Where you stay for one night !.
Paseh, I still have to use passport to enter Danok!

Quote:
Well that did cross my mind but my buddy suggested otherwise as she wasn't fee bonkable (he knows bcos she was his wonderland teerak's roommate). But end of the day we're still paying up anyway eh (albeit indirectly).
Btw, my friend shared with me how he hooked his wonderland model, he goes frequently but not for long spans, say twice a month, a night or two each time, and always targets the same girl...he's a persistent fella, n willing to woo for over a few months...personally don't think I can do that, I'd like to keep it to a two night rule...n move on to next target if zero success...more cost effective that way, n at least u don't place all ur eggs (and moolah) in one basket.
We are there to fish them and they(gals) are there to fish rich/handsome guys! They are all working ladies and most of them can be settled by "$$$".
Old 03-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Today, i am in a good mood so i will answer you without silly remarks.

Spider Club is near Pattaya Disco, left side ( let's say a " horizontal " soi ) in Danok when you go to Hatyai. Please remember that Pattaya Disco is on the same soi as Hello Bangkok. Spider Club and Scorpion are on the same sub soi that is on your left ( or " vertical " sub-soi ) between Hello Bangkok and Pattaya Disco. There are 3 sub-soi between HB and Pattaya Disco. Spider is in one of these sub-soi.

I know a hostress in Spider that sat with me in the pub. She also do acts as a coyote and go and shake her arse off on stage. She is still working in Spider.That is what i meant by hostress and yet can be a coyote but no get naked in the pub.

Open early pubs/clubs are the smaller clubs such as Winners ( open in late afternoon ), Fortune ( same sub soi as with Winners ), and maybe Spider and Scorpion that open for business before the big clubs such as HB, Pattaya Disco, KISS, Barberry, Wonderland.

Live bands are in KISS Society. The other bigger and smaller clubs may or may not have continious bands playing all night long. And no pool tables in any clubs. Only pool tables available are in a pool hall that is located on your right just after Barberry and Paragon Disco, after you enter via Oliver Hotel.
Thanks bro Yokosi for location guide. Already up your rep.
Managed to find Spider, Scorpion, Winner and Fortune. Went to all 4 and fave is Spider cos it is more spacious and dancers better looking- anyway they were better looking compared to other 3 on the nite we went.
Of cos these agogo clubs do not have as many dancers as those in BKK soi cowboy, nep etc but it is a nice release and near for those from just across the border.
Actually, IMHO the main attraction of this small charming Danok are these agogo bars and those dancer clubs -Hello Bangkok, Pattaya. And maybe those oil massage places like Mutiara 2 and 3. Saw some nice looking chicks in Mutiara 2 and 3 (on soi 15 or something before the Oliver Hotel soi) which must try on next trip. Heard of friend that some of these masseurs do "specials". Any bros tried before?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are there to fish them and they(gals) are there to fish rich/handsome guys! They are all working ladies and most of them can be settled by "$$$".
True that...they know all the tricks in the world...it's their trade...

I'm sure they've seen every single trick in the books in terms of guys trying to fishing...from guys behaving like Santa bearing gifts, spending money like there's no tomorrow...to guys taking the slow and patient approach like my buddy, going for the long term investment and demonstrating how loyal and a gentlemen he is...to guys trying to woo them by not buying flowers at all...everything that we try, they've seen it on numerous occasions....

I guess it all boils down to a few factors:
1) They're in need of money during that point of time (i.e. to meet quota or to pay bills, or to pay for their silicon implants)
2) You've spent up to an acceptable threshold that they've placed for themselves (probably for some, that's about RM1k a night)
3) They genuinely like you and don't mind bonking you (only applicable if you're way too good looking - which 95% of us aren't...or can a master charmer - which probably only 10% are)

For most cases, I think it's probably a 1 or 2...and maybe for some guys, a hybrid of 2 and 3.

But I guess it's for us to keep trying tricks and for them to keep trying to out-smart us. That's the beauty of the game

The only way to win is to get maximum perks for as little $$$ as possible.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
......The only way to win is to get maximum perks for as little $$$ as possible.
Yes, but don’t go for free.
Remember that is no free lunch in the world. You might get the free pussy at the beginning but be prepared to pay the "big" price at the end……...you will get the Kongtau, KC game and etc.
Bro, why not you just continue with your second part of FR i.e. on Pattaya club? Cheers.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, but don’t go for free.
Remember that is no free lunch in the world. You might get the free pussy at the beginning but be prepared to pay the "big" price at the end……...you will get the Kongtau, KC game and etc.
Bro, why not you just continue with your second part of FR i.e. on Pattaya club? Cheers.
Hi, hv already completed it under post 6612, am still being moderated so there's a delay for my posts to appear. Just a summary, I basically struck out at pattaya after being leeched for a tidy sum (almost rm800) over two nights, n cut my losses after that...

Yup, we always end up paying indirectly (through flowers n lds, n whatnot in the future)...so always best to move b4 it gets too much
Old 04-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning for a trip up DL transit from HY since Kelantan border is flooded. Wonder is the situation in Danlok fine? No intention to drive this trip, most driving kakis can't get their permit this trip.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Hi, hv already completed it under post 6612, am still being moderated so there's a delay for my posts to appear. Just a summary, I basically struck out at pattaya after being leeched for a tidy sum (almost rm800) over two nights, n cut my losses after that...

Yup, we always end up paying indirectly (through flowers n lds, n whatnot in the future)...so always best to move b4 it gets too much
leeched for rm800 over 2 nights is rm400 per nite. can get 2 model gals for overnite from Regazza (same floor as Kiss Lounge) in Hatyai
Yes fishing can be all or nothing game. Either good catch or no catch with hole in pocket. That is good strategy that you cut your losses and move on when you hit your threshold
Old 04-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sorry as I overlooked it. Mind to share this Pattaya's puying name?
Old 04-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mushi_shi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Planning for a trip up DL transit from HY since Kelantan border is flooded. Wonder is the situation in Danlok fine? No intention to drive this trip, most driving kakis can't get their permit this trip.
U mean Golok side. Damn, was planning to go there in 2 weeks time.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry as I overlooked it. Mind to share this Pattaya's puying name?
Haha, sure I'll pm you...you can tell me whether you scored with her before and how much was the damage
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
leeched for rm800 over 2 nights is rm400 per nite. can get 2 model gals for overnite from Regazza (same floor as Kiss Lounge) in Hatyai
Yes fishing can be all or nothing game. Either good catch or no catch with hole in pocket. That is good strategy that you cut your losses and move on when you hit your threshold
True bro, I think if the chick doesn't follow you back on the 2nd night after you've spent a tidy sum on flowers and LDs for her (>rm500), chances are she'll never follow you back, unless you keep spending on her and she wants to maintain you as a customer.

But I really admire the patience and generous wallets of some bros here who fish for the long haul...I know one guy who's still in the process of wooing a HB model, and it's been almost three months already, and he's been travelling up and down every fortnight...RESPECT...
Old 05-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
........... I really admire the patience and generous wallets of some bros here who fish for the long haul...I know one guy who's still in the process of wooing a HB model, and it's been almost three months already, and he's been travelling up and down every fortnight...RESPECT...
... if he is from Alor Setar, then it is fine, otherwise nothing good to say......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1