The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ice from Teeruk, 2/5/2022 pm

she is from eastern part of Thailand, can understand/speak english quite well.

looks: 8/10, typical thai tan, maybe mid-20s
body: about 1.6m tall, slim built with tattoo on her left upper arm
boobs: natural B, good to hold and suck
shower: offered shower before and after each shot, nothing special. However, don't expect good towels
BBBJ: 9/10 once on bed straight away went for it, don't feel her teeth, and she sucked my whole tool to make sure it's not dripping wet, also she didnt spit out her saliva during the deed
pussy: trimmed, but not shaved as advertised
FJ: cowgirl (1st shot), missionary and doggy (2nd); she is quite proactive during 1st shot, 2nd shot took over her and made her cum a few times 8/10

No frenching for me, maybe too shy. After 1st shot, showered and lied on bed talked about her. Her 1st trip to SG. 2nd shot asked her to hj me to wake my tool up, she did it without complaints. Felt like she is a seasoned player; she knows what she is doing. Her butt hole looks inviting to insert when i doggied her, but for AJ lovers to do it (i'm not into tat).
Old 03-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
digitazone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Bebe or Gigi?

Last edited by digitazone; 03-05-2022 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-05-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
cuntraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp's Bell

Looks: 8/10 Looks like ah lian, thai tan, quite chio.
Body: 9/10 Meaty ass, slim body, huge man made soft boobs.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and wet when stimulated, allows non stop painting.
French: 7/10 Willing not much complaints.
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking with good tongue actions.
CIM: 10/10 Took all in like a seasoned player. Made sure every drop was squeezed out before she stopped.
FJ: 8/10 Her meaty ass is great for doggy banging. Piak her till I reached the point of no return and told her to open her mouth wide to release my warm sticky cum inside her mouth.
GFE: 8/10 Quite friendly can converse in simple english. Shared her FL experience around Asia etc. But when it was time for action, she is ready lol.
RTF: Maybe. Many good choices around, still recommend Bell for her CIM ability and her lovely ass.
Old 03-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gonebonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
FR for Natty from SweetThai

Looks: 8
Body: 8 slim with some tattoo. Got dimples behind also
Boobs: 9 (all natural, quite big actually, really think its 36C
Frenching: Yes she allows
BBBJ: 9
Pussy: Trimmed but still too bushy to my liking
FJ: 8

She's actually pretty and have a nice tattoed body. You can really tell its her by the tattoo on her left shoulder. She's more of PSE type and is more aggressive type. Her boobs are really huge and is a welcome site when you're pumping her fast, can see it bounce really good. She's ok with frenching and can speak simple english, not much of a talker though as she looks visibly tired from lots of booking. She's sharing the unit with another gal, I believe it's Bell. Bathroom is common so you'll need to go out of the room to shower. She showers me nicely and can play a bit also if you like though light in the bathroom is a bit dim. Back to room, she immediately starts with a strong bbbj that lasted few minutes and immediately wanted to cap me for FJ. Since she has a nice body and considered pretty, I took command and explore her entire body for a while before we did FJ. Nothing much to shout as I feel its more PSE which i'm not much of a fan. I prefer GFE or shy type gal. Overall it's still a good session and those who likes PSE, go for it, she's here till around 20th of May according to her. She's real life friend with Ava and I think Bell also.
What does pse mean?
Old 03-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonebonkers View Post
What does pse mean?
P**nst*r experience
Old 03-05-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 3
Rennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to behold

FR For Loveaffair Irin 28/4/2022

Abit of a late FR as i have been busy with work, but here it is.

OKT 10/10: fast same day booking for OKT, i was slightly late and confused as to how to get to the location.But bro LA patiently guided me and gave me clear instructions on how to get to the location.
Body/Face:
-7/10 slightly different from the pictures but very cute and pretty with a slight tan. Freckles on her face gives her a warm look. Bodywise it is to die for, with epic proportions in the right places.
Boobs:
-8/10 It's enhanced but soft to the touch with sensitive nipples, handful to grab and play with.
Bathing:
-8/10 Clean showering and toliet area, separated into compartments. Ample towers for me to use. Irin was proactively and offered to shower with me
French:
-8/10 I think she is tired as the french only lasts for awhile, but very strong tongue action that sucks me back in
BBBJ:
-8/10 Did not feel any teeth at all and was constantly licking and sucking my cocks non stop. Very patient in trying to get my member up for 2nd shot and made slurping noises that will turn any man on
FJ:
-7/10 She moans a lot and can tell she enjoys it, but i was slightly dissapointed as she did not stimulate me in other regions during the FJ. Must be tired as it was late in the night
RTF: may RTF have to see the crowd, or go for other girls.
Damage: $200/2/90mins
Overall experience: GFE experience is pretty high and very bubbly personality, can break the ice very easily with her.
Old 03-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jojo from lovers fortress:
Looks very similar to pics but more tanned, she was kinda shy when we first met but still provided great gfe. Shower was simple room beside and big towel was provided so that was a plus point. Frenching was a little bit too aggressive for me as I prefer slow and sensual kind but for those who like do go ahead! Overall a 9/10 experience!
Old 03-05-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

RTF Mind late evening yesterday. Same location so it was really convenient.

Took 1 shot with lots of frenching and chatting and cuddling. Session is as good as before
She developed some eyebags already and can tell that she has been quite busy lately as she talked about missing meals due to work.
Maybe bros can tabao some light stuff for her if you are sneaking over for a mealtime bonk

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Mind from Love Affair

Needed a quick lunchtime bonk and luckily the okt was able to arrange one with Mind. Again, big thanks for such a last minute arrangement.
RTF: very much yes. Will do so for her high gfe and expert frenching.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ICE from TRL

Decided to try her coz want to experience the girl SW.
Never do FR b4, but ice asked me to do to get more customers. So I just follow others template.

Location: easy to access but the room is small. Anyway she will be switching place in a few days so hope for better room.
Looks: 85% close to pic IMO. Won’t reject kind. No blemishes.
Body: quite slim but not skinny one. All natural with B cup I think. Very nice pair and responds to licking and touching especially her left one.
Shower: before and after. Light massages.
BBBJ: Awesome. Applies some baby oil on the lil bro and started with some light massage on it and 2IC. Full tongue action and suction. Release 1st shoot on bbbj and she swallows.
Painting: Never try.
Fingering: allow. No smell.
Massage: Really good. She will apply some baby oil on u and makes u relax.
FJ: only tried 3 positions. Missionary, doggy and reverse cowgirl. Cannot try multiple positions as well due to limitations of the place. Like other bro mentioned, can see her butt hole opening (a good sight to view IMO) during doggy.
Overall experience: have to say 9/10 for me based on her service.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for Atom from CF

Looks: 7.5- similar to picture but with thai tan, she is from South part of thialand.
Body: 8 - 23 year old young girl. Tall with perk ass.
BBBJ: 8 - Really good, with a very slow paced (preference) but still have much space to improve.
FJ: 9 - can feel tightness when insert. great fuck, accomodate to every position.
Attitude: great, friendly and professional
RTF: Maybe
She provides excellent GFE, talked her family, background, work experience etc though communication would be a slight issue but everything can be fixed with google translate .
Old 03-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Naty from Teeruk.

Location wise, is not that accessible for foot soldiers but is alright. Naty is rly pretty and give a good bj. Pussy is tight and boobs is nice to hold. Service is great overall. OKT also very prompt in replies
Old 03-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gamerboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Focus

Booked 2 shoot.
Have good experience and girl really pretty then photo.
Okt respond fast.

Look: 8.5/10 same as photo but prettier in person
Boob: 7/10 Natural B size boob soft and nice to touch
Body: 8/10 Slim and round butt that I enjoyed squeezing
Kiss: 10/10 she enjoy and love kiss and French
Bbbj: 8/10 her blowjob is top tier I always cum on my first shoot, did request 6/9 and she like it
FJ: 8/10 overall tight pussy able to shoot fast and cowgirl style
GFE 8/10 we cuddle like a couple
RTF : Yes

Her English not very good , but can communicate with her though google translate but overall experience is worth it
Old 03-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
GravityHuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick review for:

Natty from teeruklover
Okt: Nice steady

Looks: Nice curvy girl, definately girl in the photo
Body: Small boobs, slight tan, not very tan. Curvy with a nice spankable ass.
Bbbj: Very slutty face that turn you on when u look at her giving u a bj
FJ: pussy wet open to all position. Moans just makes you wanna bang her harder each second.

Lots of frenching. So much that my mouth feel tired. Highly recommended for bros who like BBBJ and High GFE.
This girl if explained in one word will be ‘FUN’. will chat with u anything you want as well. Overshot the time by almost 10 mins but she was ok with it also since i cum quite slow usually.
Her services should be one of the top rates here, if she has much bigger boobs i think her image will be much more completed
Old 03-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Puy from RP

Service/ Attitude: When I went into her room she was in her night dress translucent. Her boobs so huge the dress almost couldn't cover. Ask me how am I and after some small talk she pull my hand to the bed and unzipped me for bbbj. Strong suction straight while she was kneeling down on the floor. Told her to stop and went to bath, used her butt to soup my crouch, wanted to slip it in but better not hahaha. Best part she kneel down again in shower and bj again while water was flowing down her bare breast. Can't forget....

Change multiple positions as I do not want to finish so fast she was, ok with it & told me to pound her harder while grabbing her boobs. I no stamina already. Want to piak her until her boobs bounce different direction.

Looks/ Body: Not milfy, well maintain. Enormous bewbs. Just abit saggy.

Curvy thiccc butt and super smooth skin. People that like super big boobs go for her.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Tokyo from ThaiSmile today.
OKT - Friendly. This is my X time booking via TS.
Lady is indeed young and need lots of tender loving care.
She reminds me of one of the angpai at SBR who came to Sillyland a few years ago. Tokyo is young and sweet, she can pass off as JC2 student, above 18 years 555..
She is sweet and patience with an old fat man.
She is new in this line and today is her day 3. So she experience some body ache. Place is ok, prepared to walk. If drive, car park is available. Maintenance outside the apartment is really very poor, but we are not there for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1