The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Naughtyboi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Meen from LoveAffair (Requested by OKT)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=872685

Looks: About 80% like for photos.

Body: Natural B cup. Nice to squeeze and suck! Body is slim with right proportions! Needs some shaving below but other than that very nice!

Frenching: Was nice but slow gradual build up.

Painting: Was nice and wet but like mentioned unshaved.

FJ: Shiok! She really seeks to please you and accommodate!

GFE: Really nice! Sweet and cute type! Not a time watcher and is on you through the session!

Overall very good experience and pleased to get her! 8/10

RTF: Definitely, but would like to try others as well!
Old 30-04-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grimreaper20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked Jane from Mansion on 28th April.

Okt: Quick response & clear instructions. No confusion in accessing premises.

Location: Central location and no checking. But slightly difficult to access for foot warriors.

Her Look: 9/10
She looked like the posted picture. She was wearing a towel when I met her. Quite sexy.

Room: Decent sized room and good facilities (water heater, aircon..)

Body: 9/10
She had a nice hourglass body with beautiful assets. She was quite flexible as well.

Boob: 8/10
Nice D sized firm boobs. Great fun in fondling it.

Attitude: 8/10
She initially looked shy. But looks can be deceiving. Post shower she was chatty and gave great company.

Capped BJ: 7/10
I didn't take BBBJ. Even with capped BJ, she didn't rush it. Did it quite slowly and paid attention to the balls.

FJ: 9/10
She responded pretty well for fast pounding and with bouncy boobs. I won't tell the whole story but she didn't show any black faces and used phone. She paid full attention to me. Haha

AR: Didn't try. May be next time.

Painting: Didnt do this.

Overall, good experience. Will try the other girls in stable. Special thanks to OKT fo fast booking.
Old 30-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Sundane655 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Eiko
Bit late in submitting this due to work but felt I had to acknowledge this lady.
OKT: v helpful, easy to confirm and location close to MRT and parking

Looks: very close to photos, has a lot of confidence, greeting was with a big smile, wearing a red negligee that gave a hint of B sized rack. Later found she has beautiful dark erect nipples that are perfect for suckling. Eiko clearly works out and not just horizontally. Well toned 160cm (?) taut body, with tight (gently) smack-able butt.

Quick shower whilst she cleaned her teeth, then to business.

Started with some gentle caressing and chit chat, which had the desired effect. Some light clit attention whilst she stroked my balls. Applied the necessary safety equipment then straight into missionary. Was surprised how tight she was and took it slow stopping to apply more lubricant. By this time some nice Frenching going on as I caressed her hair.

As the tempo rose, Changed position to side entry for better penetration then standing doggy. Incredibly sexy wrapping her hair in my hand whilst she turned to French as I pumped her from behind. Not surprisingly was ready to cum so condom off and some blow work before unloading on her tits.

Showered and then she decided to give me her version of a massage. I told her I had come from the gym so she focused on my legs. No sure it helped the legs but the sight of her working away was more than enough reward.

Her BJ skills have clearly been refined over time. The suction she had on my nut sack made me think of a Dyson :P . Some very good DT skills. She guided my hand to her clit and made it clear what she expected.

Soon time to suit up and then back to doggy which I tried my best.

Time passed too quickly with the charming Eiko. Part courtesan part PSE. She is a remarkable lady. She is leaving soon/left? But I’d certainly RTF given a chance and the. $. Probably one of the best I’ve had
Old 01-05-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rtf for Milk from LA.

2nd booking in a week for this amazing milf.

Centrally located, great and discreet location, easy parking.

Recognised me the moment she saw me but the second booking proved to be worthy. Her willingness to serve and service standards are already outstanding to begin with but the 2nd time visiting her, she upped the game.

From the moment I entered the room, the action began. Had to stop her from bbbj before showering. And damn, the dfk is non stop. The entire sesson was so steamy and raunchy that I've been missing it since.

Shall not be rating her again since I've already done so previously. She threw in something special off the menu for me.

Hope to see her again before she leaves our shore. Thanks bro LA for bringing this gem here. Hope your other girls are benchmarked by milks standards ))
Old 01-05-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Tip fro LA

Was out drinking n saw some lovely girls. But a spot where it's sight seeing only.got pent up so decided to book a lady last minute. Tip was available and her pictures look fine so decided to go ahead

Location: easy parking but not good as no fresh towel. Had to blow dry after shower
Looks: definitely a syt. She is doing her MBA. A bit of singer lala feel for me. Definitely won't reject
Body: she is not the slim type but overall is good. Boobs are man made n a bit hard but nicely shaped n pink nips.

Overall experience: her English is not really there but she tries her best. You will feel like it's a session with your inexperience uni girl. very passionate, shy but willing to please. Session got too good n I went a bit out of control but she is just too submissive and enjoyed every moment.

Took 1s only as I had a morning session earlier in the day n alcohol in me does not allow me for a 2nd shot. Tip her a bit for me going out of control but she just took the money without even checking. She asked for exchange of contacts but not sure how to communicate as her English is limited. Told me to look her up when I'm in Thailand. Would rtf but there's so many out there after a freeze for the past two years. Also I still prefer natural fun bags.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
warplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarplan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jennie The Pimp

Location: Discreet no check in or safe entry. Shower small but enough to house both of us other than that nothing to grouse about.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10. Upon request, she sucked my cock once she cleansed it. Didnt have such service for a long time oredi.
French: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
AJ: 10/10
CIM: 10/10
GFE: 8/10 Sweet lady who kept asking if i am ok, anything needs to improve etc, shared stories about her travels and work in other countries etc etc but it was time to work my cock, she totally worked it.

Damages: $250 + $30 (CIM) + $50 (AJ)
Overall, a little pricey but well worth. Totally service oriented girl who doesnt rush and treat me like her boss. Banged her till both of us were drenched but she never complained, her asshole is tight and she took my sperm into her mouth like duck in the waters. Experienced FL who knows how to please. Definitely will return since few AJ ladies available and this Jennie is OBI GOOD.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Jan from Sweet Thai , First Blood , 29th April Night Session.

Location in central, easy accessible and details given by Bro Donut was simple and clear
Clean environment , good ambiance, big clean towels and cosy room.
Looks : Mid 20s, complexion reasonably fair, sultry looking .
Body: Petite , small frame curvaceous body and a tattooed colored back which I find very attractive (7.5/10)
Boobs: Enhanced C , very visual pleasing , soft and sensitive nipples, perfect for licking.
Pussy: Shaved, short lip , sweet scented , tight and pinkish (8.5/10)
Ass : round , sexy , perky , smooth and firm. Fantasized you visually (9/10)
Frenching: Not really keen but willing to accommodate soft french. (6.5/10)
Shower: Reasonably size, clean and confortable fit 2 (8/10)
BJ : Plenty of licking action. Soft suction but comfortable. (8/10)
FJ: 69, Cowgirl , doggy, missionary, (8.5/10)
GFE: Very sweet and sultry voice, like to be cuddled and hug like a baby. ( 7.5/10)
RTF: Considering since lots of choices (6.5/10)

Just arrived at the location minutes before me so I let her settle down and went for a shower together .
Shower was visually pleasing as I could have a full view of her voluptuous body. Generally fair for a Thai lady residing in Pattaya. She gave me a good wash , fiddled my balls and gave me a good bj. Jan is good at licking rather than sucking . We adjusted ourselves to 69 position as I tongue fuck her as she continue to blowed me.

She capped me and did a cowgirl on me. I hugged her, raised her and did a curry fuck, the ‘piat piat ‘ sound together with her intense moaning is music to my ears. I threw her on the bed and continue missioning her with deep deep thrust till she roll her eyes and squeezed her own tits. I french her and turn her and did a doggy, fuck her hard with circular motion, she was rather tight and wet indicating she has not been engaging sex for awhile. I swap her and lifted her ass and inserted my cock into her , with intense fucking we climax together .

I was totally exhausted and we laid by each other side like love birds , she told me she is from Bangkok and works in Pattaya .

Jan has a sexy voice, this is her first trip here, no much if a conversion as her English is pretty limited. But then, she really give a good and fulfilling bonk . I am very happy and satisfied, so you should be too.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=874743

RTF Sugar on Fri 29 Apr.
She's leaving soon.

Another OL alert with slim body, ++ white smooth skin with no tattoo.
Boobs 10/10 suckable pointed nipples.
Light kissing on lips.

FJ marvellous tight pussy, doggie is the best fuck and play with her boobs
Accommodate to all request position easy going attitude.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
Pelham00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPelham00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ava , Sweet Thai.

SUBJECT : SYT, very shy and cheerful girl.

VENUE: convenient and discreet . Accessible by all modes of transport . Parking is a brisk.

SITE : The den is cool and spacious , shower room is good for 2.

BACKGROUND: Ava is a tattoo artist back home, she is has a middle frame with natural A cups, well proportioned. Well shaven pussy for a great lick.

FOREPLAY : Though shy , French is stil possible, with hesitation, maybe need time .
Bbbj is soft and good , suction is just nice .
I paint her while she suck my dick, quite nice momentum.
ACTION: We swap and I did her on missionary , can hear her sexy moan. Doggy was nice as her back project a piece of art satisfying when humping her .

Pull her back and grab her body and continue fucking her. We switch to a front fucks and both is us climax together.

SUMMARY: Overall Ava is a shy and demure girl. Bro interested in SYT will find her precious.

VERDICT : A girl not to be missed. Enjoy bro
Old 01-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=874106

after 2 years of hiatus, finally BTH.

booked Melissa from Amazon as new member. Thanks KK for coordinate.

Body and Looks: 7.5/10 claimed natural boob. not an expert , no scar below. soft yet big. just nice for a palm. very sharp facial feature. quite pretty. i dun appreciate the inks on her body thats all

Frenching: 5/10 just some light kisses. no tongue fight. im a sucker for frenching.. so the average score

BBBJ: 7/10 Is ok, wet and slurppy but not very strong suction

FJ: 8/10 cowgirl and sit up cowgirl. she can ride well and hard.

GFE: 7/10 maybe i social awkward but not bad she can talk and joke around with. showoff her tiktok ( didnt rmb the user). abit complaint here n there maciam im part time bf on her stint here.

RTF: Not likely, partly due to her leaving soon ( heard end of nxt week) and partly due to I feel I not really attracted to her I suppose.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Tried milk recently from Love Affair
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=873333

Location: Hotel centrally located near mrt. Decent clean room, comfortable queen size bed and high ceiling. Will not feel the aircon blowing on your naked body after shower.

Towel: 10/10, finally a legit clean and fresh towel. Have tried a few dome 1 stable and can say this is the best it can be

Milk is a milf, service oriented and will ensure all her client are well taken care of. Action start immediately in the shower and she give proper massage between shots. She repeated thank me for choosing her and said that she is very grateful for all the support from her customer.

I feel very welcome by her hospitality and service to the point until I feel like as if I have just done some good deed. Left a happy man and feeling appreciated.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kinglz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked BOMIE:

OKT: 10/10 - clear instructions, punctual appt
FACE: 7.5 - slight discount from pic, still decent
BOOBS: 10/10 - humongous stuff, go for it if your into huge jugs
FJ: 8/10 - tried loads of position, rather green but adds to the flavour
BJ: 9/10 - no teething, gd suction
ROOM: 7/10 - small but sufficient

Intense session, the sight of her huge tits swinging makes me want to come back for more

RTF? Defi yes bros
Old 01-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Ava from sweet Thai

Initially wanted bell but got Ava instead..

Location is okay but accessibility to the den is first class! Best method by far..

Ava looks SYT early 20s.. shy and demure like what others mentioned..

Natural As fit her frame nicely.. shaven down there..

First saw her wanted to unwrap her already.. immd frenched her and sucked her boobs.. did. missionary and cowgirl and ended off with doggy.. great girl but considering other stables it’s slightly pricey..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 01-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=guitar

Wonderful session with Guitar from SilkStocking. Read up on her FR from other bros and 100% accurate. Thanks Bro SS!

OKT: As usual fast and responsive.
Looks: 9/10 looks the same as photo and maybe even pretty irl.
Body: 9/10 big breast and soft to fondle with. well maintained body frame and skin is fucking smooth.
Frenching: 8/10 nice and slow but didnt last long.
BBBJ: 8/10 suction and momentum is all tip top performance.
FJ: 9/10 very wet with natural juice, doggy and missionary. Service sibei gaolat. Bonk her until very shiok
GFE: 9/10 comfortable and chit chat before and after session.
RTF: high chance i will be back again.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Re: ❤❥❤PUY❤❥❤36D NATURAL FAIR SKIN SUPERMODEL FIGURE ABSOLUTE BEAUTY, BBBJ/CIM/COF/AR

Hi TS, sorry if my English is not good enough but this is my virgin FR post🤣.

Thought I share my experience to the community.

The arrangement by the TS is good, prompt, clear, no misunderstanding. Recent also tried other stable mix reaction on some of the messaging. Great work here!

Meet Puy, looks 7.5/10 from pictures. I was her 2nd customer. Speak some English & a very bubbly person, 8/10. She reminds me in some angle Ottillie Edwards for those who remember. Again some angle not a look a like, pls don’t flame me if u think otherwise. She does have the height for bros who like taller gals.

She is very accommodating 8/10 here again… shower, the deed, u name it she will try her best. Service oriented. I like… when doing her missionary her moan & expression looks genuine. May b I second player so hard to say going forward.

Took 2 short, so after the first deed, gave much GFE cuddle together before the next round. Showering together gave some much needed TLC for the next run…

RTF, possible but there’s a few out there I like to check out she can be my super sub if can’t find any new sparing partners….. cheers 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1