The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

to all bros and

MAY THE NEW YEAR BRINGS MORE PROSPERITY AND MORE MONEY

for all bros to song-song lah and cheong-cheong lah
Old 31-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any travel agency provides transport from Danok to Penang airport?
anyone please advise the prices and timings
thanks!
Old 31-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei8888 View Post
thanks!
Bro, if u are still in Danok, then walk towards the Thai-Msian Customs.. there are at least 2-3 tour desks/shops on both sides of the road that u can enquire.. I'm sure they have lobangs to drive u to penang and can advise the costs. I got my pte tpt to HDY this way...
Old 31-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: South warned of New Year bomb attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The Nation dated Thursday 30.12.2010 :-

South warned of New Year bomb attacks

An explosion in Narathiwat's Ba Cho district in the deep South left four civilians wounded, while intelligence reports have warned against insurgent car-bomb attacks in the region over the New Year period.

Yesterday's home-made bomb, 15kg of explosives in a fire extinguisher, was placed in a Mazda pickup with a fake Songkhla licence plate and parked on Phetkasem Road, not far from the Ba Cho police station.

Security camera footage shows the driver as a well-dressed middle-aged man in white shirt and black pants.

The blast, detonated by mobile-phone signals at around 8.40am, targeted the mobile patrol of a Navy taskforce but narrowly missed its target. The explosion wounded four bystanders, three of whom were road construction workers

--- KatoeyNewsNetWork

No worries Dandok will be much safer than the rest of southern Thailand....Happy new year
Old 31-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei8888 View Post
thanks!
Oredi replied your questions to me via pm. Remember, the timing of van arrival and flight departure check in. The van will take 3 to 3.30 hrs due to the reasons given in the pm. Please add in an additional 2 to 2.30 hrs to your timing due to late arrival of van, immigration, customs at the border.Prices and arrival of first van oredi given and REMEMBER to tell the Thai driver that drop off point is Penang Airport .
Old 31-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Oredi replied your questions to me via pm. Remember, the timing of van arrival and flight departure check in. The van will take 3 to 3.30 hrs due to the reasons given in the pm. Please add in an additional 2 to 2.30 hrs to your timing due to late arrival of van, immigration, customs at the border.Prices and arrival of first van oredi given and REMEMBER to tell the Thai driver that drop off point is Penang Airport .
... or else they will just drop off at COMTAR and will cost you standard taxi fare to airport at RM50...... taxi in Penang have no meter
Old 31-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... or else they will just drop off at COMTAR and will cost you standard taxi fare to airport at RM50...... taxi in Penang have no meter
......or the Thai van driver will dump you at the old hotel in Lebuh Chulia, Komtar, Sungai Ujong Bus Station, or if lazy, drop you on the main road near the Penang Airport, and u gotta walk there......luckily, i know a short cut to the airport if gotta dumped on the road to airport.

Yes, taxi in Penang......no meter.......worse off than in Kuala Lumpur !.
Old 31-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yes, taxi in Penang......no meter.......worse off than in Kuala Lumpur !.
CORRECTION: Penang taxis are the WORST in the WORLD

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all bro cheongsters
Old 31-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
CORRECTION: Penang taxis are the WORST in the WORLD

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all bro cheongsters
Hi Pro Ookami,

..........worse off than in KL.

Meaning Penang taxi drvers !.

Happy New Year to u and all friends in SBF and to all members in this forum !.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: South warned of New Year bomb attacks

Two police killed in Narathiwat bombing
• Published: 1/01/2011 at 03:48 PM

Now in Danok, reading Bangkok Post and found the above news!
Why “that guy” did not posted the above message here? I guess "that guy" keep on posted the above messages just want to scare the cheongsters because he cannot cheong Danok.
And also, I advise “that guy” to ask people where is Narathiwat and Danok!

Happy new year to all especially those up me........Will be in Winner/Spider around 6pm.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
frodododo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, happy new year to all of you.

I've been reading through this forum and I must say I really enjoy the sharing and good natured banter between posters here. There's a good sense of between you regulars, and everything's been (fairly) civil, with one or two exceptions.

Anyway, I've just started visiting Dnk beginning this November, and just wanted to share my observations and experiences with you guys.

I was lucky enough to go with a Dnk "expert" who's been visiting this quaint little border town for the last 5 years or so. He shared with me the inner workings and mechanics of the place, particularly the scene in the clubs, and of course, on the fabled "fishing of models / coyotes" method there.

I've been a fairly regular visitor to Bkk, and do have some experience from visiting G-clubs there so I was in a way prepared on how the scene would be, the only difference being the method of extraction that was used to lighten you of your hard-earned cash.

Anyway, right off the bat, I must say that I was pretty impressed with the quality of the girls at the clubs (at HB, Pattaya and Wonderland, but Kiss Channel was average at best). The models could fit in any of the better G-clubs in Bkk like Resort, the Bank or the Pent. Probably you won't find an out-an-out stunner like you sometimes do in Bkk, but definitely a lot of 7's and 8's.

In terms of the success of fishing, I've read many guides here (and differences of opinion) on how best to "fish". I won't claim to be an expert, and definitely am not here to write a guide. All I'd like to do is share my own personal experience.

So far, I've tried my luck at two joints, HB and Pattaya. One was a dancer at HB, the other a model at Pattaya. The method used was pretty similar actually, and both had different results.

Right, based on advise from my buddy, I did like he did and bought the dancer a garland (the RM50 one) to get her attention while she danced. She then came to our table, and I bought her a beer as she didn't like whiskey.

When she danced again, I bought her another flower, and she spent some time at our table doing the usual, playing pointless games and making silly conversation. My thai is pretty non-existent...enough to say hello and goodbye, and some basic phrases a two-year old would know so we spoke mostly in English. This was my first night in Dnk and I was having such a great time that I got drank myself silly. She hung out with me while I was plastered and gave me a nice neck massage. When I came round from my slumber, about 145 am, she was already gone (think she finished work around 1 am) but I wasn't too fussed as I was pissed drunk and headed back to the hotel with my other buddies.

2nd night, I told myself not to go crazy drinking again and managed to stay sober for most of the night. Again I bought her two rm50 flowers at different points, and a beer or two. But me and my buddies had to leave early (by 11.30 pm) as my buddy had to visit his teerak at Wonderland. I told her I'll be at Wonderland and asked her to come by when she finished work.

So we headed to Wonderland, and to my surprise, she actually came by around 1.30 am to look for me. She looked quite drunk by then, and just sorta chilled by our table. After we were done at Wonderland, it seemed that she wanted to hang out some more but her friends dragged her back to her apartment. No bother, I really had zero expectations on the night.

The next day, she called me in the afternoon and I arranged a lunch meet with her, along with my buddy and his girlfriend (who incidentally was her room mate). We headed to Good View, had our lunch and just sorta parted way as we were leaving that day.

Anyway, once I was back home, the frequent calls came. Apparently she was headed to S'pore to work and wanted to catch up with me again b4 she left. So I quickly arranged another trip back, this was two weeks after my maiden trip.

Well, I was there for two nights, and on the first night, nothing really happened, we had drinks, I bought her some flowers, not much, probably max of 3 flowers, then we went to the KPK underground disco, and...well, basically nothing happened. Just sent her back and that was it. She asked me to call her when I got home, but I was too drunk. Nonetheless, I saw a few missed calls and messages the next morning. We had lunch in Sadao the next day with another buddy she brought.

2nd night, was again at HB, bought a drink or two, and a flower or two, but that night I was too tired so decided to retire early, probably at 1. I asked her to gimme a buzz if she felt like hooking up after work. She promised she would call me but to be honest, I figured it would be 50-50.

Well, in the end she did call, around 3 am. She asked me to go over her place, so I went over and picked her up to come over to my hotel room. Right, that was that.

A few points on the night
1) Can't speak Thai well, only a few very basic words, so conversation in English only
2) Damage - Probably average of rm200 per night on lds and flowers for 4 nights
3) Kept my hands to myself throughout, was never pushy or aggressive
4) Dressed appropriately for a night of clubbing (no shorts or sandals)

Well, I tried the same thing at another joint (Pattaya), with entirely different results. Continued in next post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

3rd trip down I tried my luck at Pattaya, as there was a model there I sported previously who caught my eye.

Again tried the same thing, but this one was pretty insistent and pushy on the LDs and flowers. But I went along with it, foolishly thinking that her threshold was slightly higher.

Unfortunately, my attempts at both nights there with her ended with zero success. The closest I got was a broken promise to follow me back to the hotel...after closing, she said she wanted to celebrate her friend's bday at the nearby Danok bar first. So went over, and she still kept insisting I fork out for drinks for her friends. I resisted, as already had spent quite a fair sum (about rm800 over two nights) on her already at Pattaya.

I don't think that was the deal breaker though...she probably was just leading me up the garden path.

One distinct difference between the two girls was one (the one that I had success with) never really pushed me to buy drinks for her, and the other one was really pushy.

But lesson learnt nonetheless...I guess you never really know unless you try.

I think hooking up with a club girl is entirely based on choosing the right girl. I had another buddy with me who spoke pretty decent Thai, and he managed to hook up on the second night with minimal spend. His chick was a model too, and was nice enough to open a few bottles of beer for us when he told her he didn't want to spend any more money. So there you go...you never really know what you get there.

3 trips in 2 months...and planning for the next...that's already way too many times but who cares eh All in good fun
Old 02-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Indian pubs, you can feng tao to Bollywood music and got meaty girls !

RM 300 for Spider and Scorpion bed mates. Many cannot be your cuddly bed mates because have to go back to Hatyai.......same same as in all the clubs and pubs......i do not meant the money but have to go back to Hatyai. Stick around near the big clubs, you will see a bus ferrying the staff back to Hatyai after closing time.
Yes though most of Indian pubs do have photos of attractive Bollywood actresses outside
OK, so the rate they quoted of 2 to 3K baht is about market rate- some of them do look tempting so will get them as bed mates on next trip
Bro Yokosi, care to share how these anthropods are in bed? Hope they are not Black Widows, hehe
Old 02-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodododo View Post
Anyway, right off the bat, I must say that I was pretty impressed with the quality of the girls at the clubs (at HB, Pattaya and Wonderland, but Kiss Channel was average at best). The models could fit in any of the better G-clubs in Bkk like Resort, the Bank or the Pent. Probably you won't find an out-an-out stunner like you sometimes do in Bkk, but definitely a lot of 7's and 8's.
Good FR.
Do agree with your assessment of the quality of the girls. HB and Pattaya have more attractive girls than Kiss Society. And yes, Bkk clubs have much better quality and grander whereas Danok less stunners but quite a few 7,8s
Old 03-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Good FR.
Do agree with your assessment of the quality of the girls. HB and Pattaya have more attractive girls than Kiss Society. And yes, Bkk clubs have much better quality and grander whereas Danok less stunners but quite a few 7,8s
Well, at night at least....during the day they look somehow different

The wonders of make-up and fake eye-lashes eh...I've still yet to meet a girl in the scene who looks a 7/8 at night and still looks it in the morning...

I personally blame the lighting, alcohol and of course, their taut semi-nude gyrating bodies that enhances the overall package
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1