The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
After reading thru so many comments from bros here, especially SingViet and ShaGua, I come to a decision for my galfriend:

Change passport. Go over HCM in mid Jan to bring her here for 1 week
(just to make sure she is able to come sillypore again)

Wish us luck.
chuc anh "good luck".....once u settle down, u will be gwai gwai oso...

soon it will come...
Old 15-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After reading thru so many comments from bros here, especially SingViet and ShaGua, I come to a decision for my galfriend:

Change passport. Go over HCM in mid Jan to bring her here for 1 week
(just to make sure she is able to come sillypore again)

Wish us luck.
huh....I never suggest that u change passport and try...if i remember correctly....in the immigration form u need to declare if u use other passport to come in before or not....better dont false declare to prevent further future problem
Old 16-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
huh....I never suggest that u change passport and try...if i remember correctly....in the immigration form u need to declare if u use other passport to come in before or not....better dont false declare to prevent further future problem
That's what I remember reading too. Very dangerous path Bro KT is taking. Need alot of luck.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 16-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh....I never suggest that u change passport and try..
Its my own decision
Old 16-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if i remember correctly....in the immigration form u need to declare if u use other passport to come in before or not...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
That's what I remember reading too.
The card only ask "Have you ever used a passport under different name to enter Sillypore"
http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources.../DE%20Card.pdf

Answer is NO. Not false declaration.

because she use a passport under same name to enter Sillypore. But different passport number only.
Old 16-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The card only ask "Have you ever used a passport under different name to enter Sillypore"
http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources.../DE%20Card.pdf

Answer is NO. Not false declaration.

because she use a passport under same name to enter Sillypore. But different passport number only.
you are in right that sense....how about the section "Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?"
Old 16-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Hanoi's property is getting very hot. Even apartments(below 1 billion VND)
are selling like hot cakes.

First, you must check whether it's residential land and the so do(land use rights) is in order.

Second, check with the Huyen(district land office) whether the land is due for clearance. Government compensation is very much lower than the market price.

Third, I assume that you are buying for your ba xa, whether she can register her name as the rightful owner.

6X12=72m2(typical nha pho)

S$25,000X14,000 VND= 350 million VND(4.86million/m2)
If the land is residential land and it's in a town that's not far from Hanoi, I would consider it a good buy.

caveat emptor
Thanks bro. Actually, I don't think it's considered town. It's 25 mins from Haiphong by car. Near some shipyard and electric power company. The land is confirmed for building house, as it is in the estate. There are houses to the right left and front of the place. $25K...what do you think?
Old 17-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
Thanks bro. Actually, I don't think it's considered town. It's 25 mins from Haiphong by car. Near some shipyard and electric power company. The land is confirmed for building house, as it is in the estate. There are houses to the right left and front of the place. $25K...what do you think?
I believe the shipyard is Vinashin. Is the land near to Ha Long bay, Cat Ba
island and Do Son ?

It's not a town. What's the population of the "kampung"? If the land is
nền dự án(project land), then I think it's ok. Are you buying for your ba
xa? Only Vietnamese can "own" land in Vietnam.
Old 17-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe the shipyard is Vinashin. Is the land near to Ha Long bay, Cat Ba island and Do Son ?

It's not a town. What's the population of the "kampung"? If the land is nền dự án(project land), then I think it's ok. Are you buying for your baxa? Only Vietnamese can "own" land in Vietnam.
I am impressed with your knowledge of these places. Great sharing.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 17-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
island and Do Son ?

Good info, good local knowledge, Bro.
Old 17-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
island and Do Son ?

Put in my wife's name. It's next to Ming duc. $25k don't know whether kena fleech.
Old 18-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
you are in right that sense....how about the section "Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?"
this is a headache question... what if tick YES?
This means NO false declaration. But what is consequence?

what if tick NO?
This means false declaration and may affect future application on other matters right?
Old 18-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

what if tick NO?
This means false declaration and may affect future application on other matters right?
I dont know about this....yes would mean she cant come in.....think u tick no...and get found out die faster....sure affect future
Old 18-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Tick YES will go into office and ask question.... i kenna before. Was once rejected fr coming into sgp, so thou hv to tick yes... later found out that it is alright to tick NO.....

For your case, i think best is u go bring her back. Tick Yes and if kenna office, at least u are in airport to help her answer.
Quote:

what if tick NO?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 18-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
Put in my wife's name. It's next to Ming duc. $25k don't know whether kena fleech.
Haiphong Map | Vietnam Google Satellite Maps

I think you're referring to Minh Đức, H.Thủy Nguyên, north east of Hai Phong
city.

Trang ch? H?i Pḥng » B?t ??ng s?n » Nh??ng QSD ??t (18): H.Th?y Nguyên
The above is a sample of land prices in that area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1