The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-04-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XiaoTino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Guitar from SilkStockings

Look : 8/10 (not my type but still beauty)
Body : 8/10. (Slim but not bone and not fat)
BBBJ : 10/10 (suction was good and I did cim x2)
Fj: nil (as I only did cim x2 so not sure)
Massage : 7/10 (not bad but of course not professional)
GFE : 9/10 ( very friendly talk a lot even ask me want 3 shot but I too tired so did cim x2)

RTF : I maybe will because didn’t try FJ haha

Bonk SilkStocking FR : 1/10
Old 30-04-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Suparsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rebecca from SA. 27th April 11am

Woke up and went down to accompany Rebecca, first customer of the day and somemore she just woke up. Damn cute when she rub her eyes looking damn tired.

OKT: 10/10 As usual bro SA doesn't disappoint! Really service top notch
Face: 10/10 She reminds me of my ex thai gf that i met in club aura
Boobs: 8.5/10 Man made B-Cish cups, soft to the touch and fits her body oh so nicely
painting: 9/10 so tasty this oyster. Can taste the juice slowly oozing out as she enjoys the slow random rotation tongue dance.
Body: 9.5/10 Slim build. Nice fit looking ass (reminds me of fit lily from OT) and her body looks very fit. She was fatter last time and maybe cause she controls her diet, she looks stunning right now
Catbath: 7.5/10 Good slow coverage while she moves down south
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Tip hungry, not much technique, similar to those north dakota mining rigs movements.

FJ: 9.5/10: This comes the fun part. 1st shot, Starting off cowgirl as she squat and pump, got tired and she layed down while slowly grinding up her clit to stimulate herself more. Cannot tahan the grind so i took charge and starting pounding her cowgirl position whole gropping her nice firm ass. Switch to missionary and held her legs high into the heavens while i ram bam thank you mam to oblivion. 2nd shot, started off missionary while i wanted to do a slow and steady pace to admire her boobs and body. Suddenly felt a good friction rush while pumping and had to stop. Switched over to doggy and continued the ecstasy journey. Asked her politely to turn over as i released the payload onto her breast.

2 shot @ 200
RTF: Yes definitely. Bro SA girls never fail to amaze.
Old 30-04-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Sugar from Club Friday

Needed a pre-long-weekend bonk to kick off the holidays.

Contacted bro CF for Sugar and finally secured a slot. With so many reviews on her, no wonder it was hard to get a session previously. Thanks to bro CF for arranging this.
---------

Location: central and near MRT. It's a quick walk over. Follow the instructions and you'll be fine.

Looks: Big wow right at the door. She looks much better in person and her photos don't really do her justice. For reference, I think the closest would be the third one in her thread. She definitely nails the OL look and wouldn't be out of place in Raffles Place. Dress her in an a-line skirt and you can live your very own secretary fantasies.

Body: She works out.. slim body, no extra fat. Her boobs are bigggg.. enhanced but still quite comfortable in the hands. Pair that with a toned butt that really invites you to doggie her. Flawless figure.

Character: She pairs her OL looks with a smart mind. Her English may not be that good, but conversation is no problem. I probably spent way too much time chatting with her instead of getting into action.. it was that enjoyable. The experience is more like inviting a tinder date out to drinks, chatting and getting to know each other, before jumping into bed.

Service:
Frenching: Quite a bit, but not as deep as I would prefer. I would describe the experience as doing a lot of defensive swordfighting.
Painting: she didn't allow... I respect that
BBBJ: Can tell that she has experience in this, but not pro-level DTing kind. It's slower and more sensual, like she's taking her time to please her man.

FJ:
Capped and started in missionary with slow and steady strokes while we continued to french.
Moved up a gear and pumped deeper; could really feel her tightness wrapping around me. She pooped a kid before, but you can't really tell that from her pussy. She responded to the deeper thrusts by closing her eyes and holding me down tightly. Submissive and obliging.. I like
Switched to doggie and her ass really called out for a pounding.. I think it was the best position for her. Reached around to grab her mounds while pumping her and was rewarded with moans from her. I pumped her in this way until the end.. and shot the army on her ass. This was probably the first time I was tempted to do so.. I can't remember another ass that was so inviting.

RTF: yes. yes. yes. If I can get another slot. :P

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 30-04-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
MercuryLad is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Meen (Loveaffairs)

OKT - Very prompt and clear instructions
Looks: 7.5/10 definitely a looker with make up on
Boobs: I am no expert but I see no scars, w0.0nderful
French: Just pecks
BBBJ: Can tell she puts in effort even though she is visibly tired
FJ: Accommodating, and with the twin peak bouncing.. No horse run
GFE: Cuddle between shots, strong gfe
RTF: She is going back soon, may not get the chance unfortunately..
Old 30-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JS12hvSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=875494

FR for Momo from Lover's Fortress, not very good with writing but promised Bro LF to do a FR.
My virgin trip to Dome1, and it brings back memories how sweet and lovely are Thai girls. Tried Momo yesterday late afternoon and it is so wonderful experinece.

okt: booking was smooth and instructions all clear

looks: 9/10 really look like in the photos she has nice figure, very slim. Her looks grow as the time passes when we were together during that short time. Thai tan which I like.

body: 9/10 man made boobs but soft to hold, very slim

BJ: 9/10 Power sucking, afraid she might hurt her neck

FJ: 10/10 easy to wet and Very high tight pussy ,

GFE: 10/10, GFE guo guo, hugs, kisses...

RTF: Yes
Old 30-04-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

The Pimp Ella

Door opened and waaaa laaaaaa saw the curves of 2 humongous melons from the low neck dress Ella wore, I knew immediately the wait to book her will pay off. Yaaaa it was quite a long wait.

Looks: 8/10 Cute ah lian sporting pinkish colored hair. Looks every bit of syt ah lian who simply couldnt stop giggling and smiling. Wont pass this for anything else. Luscious pouty lips, pearly white teeth.

Body: 8/10 Lose 1kg or 2 her body is near hour glass. Not for the slim body seekers but no chance she is fat. Her booty and boobies are worth the damages itself.

Boobs: 10/10 Boobs lovers can happily fall in for those melons. She loves when I played with them non stop and kept asking me you like lor lol. No I dont like, I love them.

Pussy: 9/10 She is very tight and wet easily, try to find out yourself.

BBBJ: 8/10 Can be better, the suction is there though more experience the better.

CIM: 9/10 Took every drop of my cum like a champ. She loves cum more than most I encountered.

FJ: 9/10 Took her cowgirl where she pounded me like no tomorrow, I held on and countered by drilling her so hard that she moaned darn loud like the end of the world is coming before pushing my cock deep in her mouth to release Mary Hail. She showed me my precious babies before disposing them on a piece of tissue. CHAMPION!!

GFE: 10/10 0 commercial feel. Ella speaks conversational english and is simply a happy go lucky lady. She showed and shared with me some of the food bros brought for her and said she needs to work more if not she will return to Thailand really fat, she is getting overly pampered by customers which is not a surprise since she she deserves to be lol. Can really tcss and do a piano massage upon request.

Overall a solid bonk with tip top GFE. Ella is just a bundle of fun with 2 humongous melons. Will schedule my RTF

First time booking with Bro Flash who responded like Barry Allen aka The Flash lol, fast and direct. Kudos!!
Old 30-04-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute
Late FR for WaWa from Pimp
Alot have been said about her.
A demure gal. Very pretty and smooth skin with some tattoos.
Cant get my eyes off her boobs. Though man-made, my hands just cannot stop and remove away from her beautiful boobs
No kissing but stole some pecks
One of best ladies ever.
Old 30-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Penning down my actions with wawa from the pimp.

OKT was friendly and straightforward to deal with..

Location is the same, those regulars would know.. once open door.. saw this pretty babe looking same as the pics in front of me in a black body con that shows her figure.. she spoke to me in Chinese also.. quite steam already.. fast hand fast leg everything off.. showered alone.. came out she was vaping and drinking soju.. told me she was a PR hostess back in Thailand that doesn’t do FL..

After she stripped saw her body quite hot.. man made boobs but stilll nice.. immd began to attack her boobs.. suck until she tell me to stop eating it 🤪.. initially she asked can she not eat my “thing”? I was like hell nah.. such a pretty face.. I wna watch you gobble down my cock! But end up she only bbbj for about 1min.. 😑 proceed to banged her in so many position.. doggy then sat down and grab her boobs from behind.. missionary and lifted her legs high up so I can go deeper.. she also quite high that she started to rub herself.. damn high! Too bad it’s quite commercial, no gfe and doesn’t speak French.. but her looks really is a work of art.. damn super pretty..

Last edited by is5ac; 30-04-2022 at 02:52 PM.
Old 30-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Silk stocking Japan 30/4

1/10

Looks 10/10 syt 25 tiny chilli paddy
Boobs 10/10 enhanced perky light nipples soft
Body 9/10 slim tight
Bbbj 9/10 tries to dt quite deep but not like magic or lava or other deep throat princess
Cim 9/10 twice very good cim
Fj 10/10 tight but she was sore so didn’t pump too hard

Japan is indeed a premium level gem, syt lovers that like tight pussy and nice perky tits will love her
Old 30-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara from The Pimp

Okt :was quick in replies, good and clear instructions towards the location.

Location&Room 7/10 : Quite discreet but room can be improved
(also mb can bring your own towel, the towel is very small

Looks : 9/10 Prettier in person, surprised me and didn’t regret my choice

Body : 9/10 nice hourglass figure and slim

Bbbj : 8/10 good bbbj, always play with tongue

Fj : 9/10 Willing to try multiple positions, no rush slow and steady

Amazing experience, definitely will go for a return!

RTF: FOR SURE. Go for it
Old 30-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
doremi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Tip from Loveaffair

Look : 9/10 (like a school girl)
Body : 9/10. (Slim & petite)
Boobs : 8/10 Enhanced but soft.
BBBJ : 8/10
Pussy: 8/10 Unshaved but wet
Fj: 10/10 - super tight (really)
GFE : 10/10 (very friendly and shy at first. But chatty and good in DFK, like a real gf)

RTF : hard to resist. will go back if got chance.
Old 30-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
makeitrainfrogs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Noey from TRL

OKT: Relatively responsive. Gave clear instructions with no hiccups in booking, tho had to wait arnd 10 mins cause prev customer not done.

Location: Easily accessible for walkers, not too sure for drivers. Location is not what I will call discreet. Room was small and stuffy, quite hard to find also in building. Bring own towel if you dont like good morning towels

Looks: 8.5/10. Very close to photos, but as expected, not as fair in pics. Definitely still pretty won't reject
Body: 7.5/10. Soft skin, have stretch marks, and ass was quite boney to bonk. Still slim and well shaven though and she allow auto roam.
Boobs: 8/10. Natural C boobs but quite a bit of sag. Still nice to look at while she ride
Shower: Help to shower you, but nothing special. Good conversations though.
French: 9/10 Speaks it and good, won't reject but you have to initiate.
BBBJ: 9/10. Definitely very experienced, does it fast with lots of tongue action. Also will tease you around with catbath before doing. Deduct 1 pt as she was tired so did not do for long.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very accomodating, initiate riding me first. Tight, though had to use KY as probably running dry from so many customers. Sound system good, not mechanical. Ass was boney so some positions like doggy not good to bonk. YMMV.
GFE: 10/10. Very conversational, quite average English and she speaks chinese as well. Tries to accomodate me as much as possible, had headache and ask for head massage and still do it even though she not sure how.

RTF? Yes, though chiong quite abit recently might take break for little brother to rest.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t seem to see any okt offering tarma..missed the good ole days
Old 30-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
vreadytogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bit different question, anyone have any recommendations for stable that operate out of apartments? I really dislike going to hotel due to previous experience.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dion from SA

Bro KK easy to book with and replies v quickly as usual. Central location. Easy parking. Didn't need TT, back when TT still was a thing. Bed is abit small though, and if forget to lock the wheels it can shift scarily 😂

Pretty girl with slim body and lovely perky large boobs. Only downside is her boobs are a little firm.

She's bubbly, cheerful, talkative, and quite ting tong. Can speak passable English. This is my favourite part. The session is light hearted and relaxed with a lot of laughter throughout. Sex is great too, sweet and sensual type, not hardcore pornstar type. She's very demure and eager to please.

She got few quirks though, very particular on cleanliness, so minimal kissing, and lot of wiping (which we laugh together about). For example, wipe after BJ, before inserting into herself wipe the outside of the condom, and after 1st shot wipe my mouth because I ate her out 😂

RTF: I've already visited 3 times 😅 a first for me, all the years I chiong there's only a small handful I visit 2 times even
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1