The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
South warned of New Year bomb attacks

Report from The Nation dated Thursday 30.12.2010 :-

South warned of New Year bomb attacks

An explosion in Narathiwat's Ba Cho district in the deep South left four civilians wounded, while intelligence reports have warned against insurgent car-bomb attacks in the region over the New Year period.

Yesterday's home-made bomb, 15kg of explosives in a fire extinguisher, was placed in a Mazda pickup with a fake Songkhla licence plate and parked on Phetkasem Road, not far from the Ba Cho police station.

Security camera footage shows the driver as a well-dressed middle-aged man in white shirt and black pants.

The blast, detonated by mobile-phone signals at around 8.40am, targeted the mobile patrol of a Navy taskforce but narrowly missed its target. The explosion wounded four bystanders, three of whom were road construction workers

--- KatoeyNewsNetWork
Old 30-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You don't fish, eh ?.
So ,Bonkemon, you NOW know how to fish !.
You now no need to pcc alone in your room at night !. Cannot get dancers, coyotes, hostresses.......go get the waitresses !!!. Hahahaha !!!. Salute you, bro !!!.
waitress not fish la, they r just "ikan bills"/ anchovy only; like those in nasi lemak . Readily packed and to eat one...
Old 30-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
waitress not fish la, they r just "ikan bills"/ anchovy only; like those in nasi lemak . Readily packed and to eat one...
cipek, have ikan bilis to eat also complain... fark la, must be the stinkapore air that your are breathing........

cong xi fa cai for the rabbit in you......
Old 30-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ikan billis to you. But still girls to me !.555+ !.

Who are you going to fish next ?.

Female toilet cleaners of the clubs, hotels maids, the receptionists ?.

well, waitressess better looking than toilet cleaners, maids and receptionists of hotels.....do you agreed ?. Hehehe !.

And cipek you, do not complianed so much. At least, you eat ikan billis as what bro etct88 just said. Got to eat......better than going hungry !
Old 30-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

well, waitressess better looking than toilet cleaners, maids and receptionists of hotels.....do you agreed ?. Hehehe !.
Fish is fish.... that is it. still all are SYTs to me.....
Old 30-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:

And cipek you, do not complianed so much. At least, you eat ikan billis as what bro etct88 just said. Got to eat......better than going hungry !
Bro, HB's waitress name Ah Koi is not ikan bilis? Can consider as a chun gal! If anyone got time, please try to fish her....
Old 30-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro, HB's waitress name Ah Koi is not ikan bilis? Can consider as a chun gal! If anyone got time, please try to fish her....
Woooo hoooo, Bonkemon !.

Lim2305 just recommended Ah Koi, that is a chun ikan billis, your next waitress target !.

I believe that i did try to fish her but failed. . Waitresses are however more fun to fish liked the 2 waitresses in Rainbow 2 and the slim, pretty one in G-Spot in NEP, Bangkok.
Old 30-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, next time bring me go ikan bilis tank, and teach me to fish ikan bilis....
Old 30-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lim2305 just recommended Ah Koi, that is a chun ikan billis, your next waitress target !.
Walao leh.... I only cast net and catch ikan bilis nia ..... Targeted fishing is using rod and bait type of fishing. not for beginner like me, sure pcc alone at nite... Net fishing is easier but sometimes u catch dead fish. beginner luck to get 2 waitress for my first time fishing.... no complain abt the 2 waitress la, just comparing them to the coyotes , dancers and models nia..... and trying to salute to all the pro fishing SBF bros....
Old 30-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Yes some of these waitresses are not really ikan bilis- 1 or 2 not bad at Barberry. Some are little shrimps
Old 30-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Okay !. Now you know where the BIG and SMALL bars are in Danok, including the recently opened Danok pub ( which i find uninteresting ).

Next, please check out the other not so well know pubs and smaller discos, real karaokes with PRCs, and the Indian oriented pubs.
Have not gone in Indian pubs yet. Saw Geisha opposite Satit Hotel with many Indian clients. Another called nine star.
BTW, any one tried booking Spider dancers? Asked 2 of them and they all quoted around 2 to 3K. One however said cannot book cos they have to go to Hatyai at 11pm for another show.
Old 30-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Have not gone in Indian pubs yet. Saw Geisha opposite Satit Hotel with many Indian clients. Another called nine star.
BTW, any one tried booking Spider dancers? Asked 2 of them and they all quoted around 2 to 3K. One however said cannot book cos they have to go to Hatyai at 11pm for another show.
Indian pubs, you can feng tao to Bollywood music and got meaty girls !

RM 300 for Spider and Scorpion bed mates. Many cannot be your cuddly bed mates because have to go back to Hatyai.......same same as in all the clubs and pubs......i do not meant the money but have to go back to Hatyai. Stick around near the big clubs, you will see a bus ferrying the staff back to Hatyai after closing time.
Old 30-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Indian pubs, you can feng tao to Bollywood music and got meaty girls !

RM 300 for Spider and Scorpion bed mates. Many cannot be your cuddly bed mates because have to go back to Hatyai.......same same as in all the clubs and pubs......i do not meant the money but have to go back to Hatyai. Stick around near the big clubs, you will see a bus ferrying the staff back to Hatyai after closing time.
If u find you really like them or you really drunk.. follow them back to Hatyai lo...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
If u find you really like them or you really drunk.. follow them back to Hatyai lo...
Whores are whores.
If i like them and can bonk them.....then bonk them......AND THEN, THROW THEM AWAY. No Kong Tao for me.
Drunk and follow them to Hatyai.......crap !. Even went stoned, i will not follow them to Hatyai as my brain is still functioning even when i am on designer label drugs.
Old 30-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, next time bring me go ikan bilis tank, and teach me to fish ikan bilis....
Brother, don't say "bring" lah; we can cheong together anytime!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1