The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 20-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Fantasy FR involving Capt Cute Chin during Roleplay Training session..

During briefing of the roleplay sex , I told Baby Champ, Big Boob Xie and Cute Chin sometimes creative customers might bring in costumes for their gals to wear and being bonked and pros will expect a tip plus extended session of 2 or more.

I bring along a set of army office uniform with headdress, sexy white lingerie set and pass them to Cute Chin. Cute Chin protest about lacy bra with see thru cups and frontal see thru g-string.. I told her this is what pro is expected to wear sometimes, she has to please her customers so that she will get bigger tips plus regular patronages..

I told her to get ready for this 1 hour session , instead of usual 45 mins session.. She might get better tips of $270 or higher..

We went to the room, Big Boob Xie and Baby Champ following behind as observers.. Then I told Cute Chin to put down my short and then undress herself in our presence.. Later, I ask her to take me to shower...

She already know the procedure as she had observed the ritual the day before. She attempt to do soapy breast massage with her small B cup.. I take the opportunity to kiss her lips as her face is too close to me. Then I turn my back , and facing Baby Champ and Big Boob Xie , making horny faces at them while she washing my ass and then slip her hand between my legs and caress and fondle my cock.. Very good ! she had learn very fast..

Next , she squat down and rinse her mouth and give me BBBJ...

Then , she rinse her mouth again and wash my cock before washing her body and pussy while I dry my body and chat with Baby Champ and Big Boob Xie..

Cute Chin then dry her body and take required set of clothings to the shower room , I stop her , and tell her to change right here. She protest. I tell her in a brothel, a pro has to change into costume right in full view of the customer and there are a lot of mirrors all over the room.. She has to bear and grin it for the sake of tips.

She then take a g-string and put on ... There she look at mirror and feel embarrassed because her pussy hair is visible in front.. I look at her with horny expression and Baby Champ and Big Boob Xie then caress my cock which is already hardened. Next , she take white lacy bra and examine it and then slip her hands into the straps and adjusted the straps to ensure comfortable fit and then cup her breasts with bra cups and move her hands behind to fasten the closure and stand , bend over to ensure comfortable fit.. At that moment, I come over to her, and fondle bra cup and look at her thru the mirror, tell her this look sexy on her.. I then turn her over and kiss and fondle her bra cups.. She make expression at her colleague, signalling to them I am a pervert and Big Boob Xie and Baby Champ giggle and nod in agreement. I then ask Cute Chin to french me for a while before telling her to put on uniform , she then wear blouse and skirt and then tie up her hair in a bun before wearing headgear (she use hair clips to fasten headgear on her head..)

I then say " Captain, french me again..'' She engage in togue battle with mine , I also take her hand and place it on my cock so that she will caress..

Then I say 'Captain, lead me to bed'' . She then take me to bed and give me catbath, I then turn around until I am on all four.. She pry open my ass and give me AR with her eyes shut in disgusted.. I turn to look at Baby Champ and Big Boob Xie, they cover their mouth in disgusted and I told them that is a norm , there are some pros who is prettier and better figure than them and they do these to every customers , regardless of race every day ..

I then lie down on bed and then Cute Chin wipe her mouth and give me BBBJ while I watch in glee , much to digusted look from the observers.

Hmmm, really nice to see female captain in full smart uniform complete with headdress doing BBBJ..

Then I say stop and spread my legs in air and ask her to do AR and BBBJ combo.. She look at me angrily and do it..

Then she stop and take out condom. and she put it on.. She then want to take off her blouse ..I told her not to take off her clothings , I then lift her skirt and tell her to take off her g-string.. She then take off g-string in disgust.. Then I tell her to squat and do BJ while I am sitting on the edge of the bed facing the observers.. I suggested to them that they fondle each other while watching the session..

Next, I tell her it is main course time and she is to insert my cock in her pussy while I am in sitting position.. she move her body to and fro motion and moaning while I cup and fondle her breasts and then unbutton her blouse.. and then I remove her uniform.. leaving her bra and skirt on..

Then I lie down to make myself comfortable.. she is to bonk me furiously , but not as energetic as Big Boob Xie..I tell her to rotate her body slowly as she bonk me.. She rotate as she bonk until her back facing me... I grab hold of her bra straps.. she moan loudly in pain as her breasts are pressed..
Then she rotated back to face me angrily as she bonk me harder and harder.

I then pull up her bra and this reveal her breasts and nipples... I pull her over and she bonk me while my hands grasp the closure and unhook it.. Her breasts are free at last.. she want to remove her bra but I told her to left it on her body.. Then I stop her and tell her to go to cabinet and face herself to mirror, and bend over.. I lift her skirt up and insert my cock into her pussy.. Bonking her forwards and backwards.. she moan in pain.. I tell her to look at mirror.. Captain being bonked with a unhooked bra, headdress and skirt without g-string or panties underneath.. She shake her head as being bonked.. I feel like cumming and pull out my cock and then tell her to remove my condom quickly and open her mouth , she refuse and my cock exploded and millions of sperms fall on her face and bra , the observers look in disgusted and then I told her to take me to bath room and she remove everything and bath me... Then I come out of the shower and put on my short and go over to Big Boob Xie and Baby Champ.. telling them next session will be 2 or 3 plus me.. I told them to expect to be fondled by each other..

I told Baby Champ that this is your chance to play lesbianism as she had told media that she want to be given a role as lesbian..
Old 20-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Erica lee used to go tea dance during the 90s, always mixed with those lousy ah bengs.Now grown up still mix with lousy actor who is going nowhere after so many yrs in TCS...haizz...
She's an obvious target for bonking, never mind about her enlarge teeth as long it dont rub my little bro, ha ha
Old 21-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk13 View Post
She's an obvious target for bonking, never mind about her enlarge teeth as long it dont rub my little bro, ha ha
just don't excite her too much when she bj u, else she bits from ur cock head...
Old 21-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Fantasy FR involving Capt Cute Chin during Roleplay Training session..
Your imagination is damn solid lah!
Old 21-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontay View Post
saw erica lee.....
me 2, saw her too. she was alighting from taxi wif a sml lunggage. pettie size, not tall, fair complexion, buuny tooth very obvious but cute lah. not very dao. slim figure wif big boobs juz wat we see in the tv.

how i know? cuz juz nice im waiting for taxi and she alight in front of me.

i also saw diana ser b4 but tat was long time ago.
Old 21-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Wah bro ang, nice story there.....tks bro
Old 21-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 19
forbidden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforbidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my choice would be:

1) Fiona Xie
2) Ericia Lee
3) Cynthia Koh

Notice all of them have big boobs..

anyone with lobang pls pm me!

Just upped bro: Zapper
uplist:
150 points achieved!
Hope to reach 200points soon!
Old 21-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 22
beachboy is one of the Best!beachboy is one of the Best!beachboy is one of the Best!

i would like to up fiona and fiona and fiona!
Old 21-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
amk8899 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
i would like to up fiona and fiona and fiona!
haha,who don't want?? Some even willing to give away few yrs of their life just for the bonking!
Old 21-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden View Post
my choice would be:

1) Fiona Xie
2) Ericia Lee
3) Cynthia Koh

Notice all of them have big boobs..

anyone with lobang pls pm me!
Fiona & Ericia seems to be damn popular
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 21-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Praz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Belinda b4.

She's HOT =)

Tang Ling Yi seems to be good if you want a STY type. Good figure also
Old 21-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
me 2, saw her too. she was alighting from taxi wif a sml lunggage. pettie size, not tall, fair complexion, buuny tooth very obvious but cute lah. not very dao. slim figure wif big boobs juz wat we see in the tv.

how i know? cuz juz nice im waiting for taxi and she alight in front of me.

i also saw diana ser b4 but tat was long time ago.
Saw her some time back at Carrefour Suntec.. She was with Ix.. but for some reasons he's transparent to me..

She was wearing this hugging tube top and demin shorts... damn.. How I wish I'm the tube or the shorts..
Old 21-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricssonMan View Post
Fiona & Ericia seems to be damn popular
Yah, Big boobs mah.
For me, leggy SYTs like Dawn Yeoh or Felicia Chin.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

How about Eelyn , she is C-cupper also, bro forbidden..
(She is sweeter and taller.)

BTW, FX got a role for incoming drama now... Thus, you will see her on TV soon..

And, thanks for reading my fantasy FR involving Felicia, Fiona and Yvonne.

In the meantime, stay tuned for final instalment.. (3 gals and 1 sex instructor.. (expect to read about gal with biggest boobs getting her boobs sucked by other two..)
Old 21-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

She was wearing this hugging tube top and demin shorts... damn.. How I wish I'm the tube or the shorts..
Bro.. u must wish to be either the bra or underwear to 'feel' her totally, hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

In the meantime, stay tuned for final instalment.. (3 gals and 1 sex instructor.. (expect to read about gal with biggest boobs getting her boobs sucked by other two.
Bro Ang076, u the best for writing the fantasy story. I will stay very tuned to this channel. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1