The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

hi bro bolampar,

I will be around but only after 23/4. Not a golf fan myself. Probably end up cutting grass if u hand me a club I heard from a local its not cheap playing golf in Hanoi actually. Anyway, I think HCM is overall better than here when it comes to night life. Heard from feedbacks as well, never had a chance to visit the southern part yet. Over here in Hanoi most pubs n joints close at 12am..so i guess that leads to limited activities and fun...since im pretty new here as well, i can only give my 2 cents. Well, if we believe when there's a will, there's always a way right????

Cheers

[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;1939948]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mild-7 View Post
To all bros,

Im new in Hanoi. So basically if any of u si beh sien sit at home nothing to do can PM me if interested to hang out, have a few beer here n there. Am residing in Old Quarters area. Went to this pub called Corner Bar just next to Intimax at Hoan Kiem lake area.......................

Hi bro,

I'll be in Hanoi on 22/4 to 26/4, will u be in Hanoi. Hope to meet up with you.

We're going there for golf. Heard from friends who stationed in HCMC, say Hanoi very boring. Issit true????????????

But after reading all the treads. It looks interesting, maybe not ask vibrant as HCMC right?

Cheers
Old 03-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Hi 7,

Try going to Century? opened till early hours of the morning. Many K girls goes there after work, and also have many free lance.

Happy
Old 03-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hi 7,

Try going to Century? opened till early hours of the morning. Many K girls goes there after work, and also have many free lance.

Happy
Hi bro,

Thanks for the info.

Cheers
Old 03-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mild-7;1941718]hi bro bolampar,

I will be around but only after 23/4. Not a golf fan myself. Probably end up cutting grass if u hand me a club I heard from a local its not cheap playing golf in Hanoi actually. Anyway, I think HCM is overall better than here when it comes to night life. Heard from feedbacks as well, never had a chance to visit the southern part yet. Over here in Hanoi most pubs n joints close at 12am..so i guess that leads to limited activities and fun...since im pretty new here as well, i can only give my 2 cents. Well, if we believe when there's a will, there's always a way right????

Cheers

Hi bro,

Will PM you my contacts. BTW HCMC night more vibrant provided u have friends or lobang there. When ever i go, i'll need to call my local friends to bring me around.
Normal pubs, disco & joint close early too. Over crowded city, too many people & bikes.
This time round, my first trip to Hanoi. A friend of mine station there, so no problem. Many lobang...................Kekeke

Cheers
Old 03-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi 7,

Happy
Can give directions to Century. Will be going back to Hanoi this month. Want to check out places other than the usual KTVs and massage places. Any recommendations on nightspots where normal Vietnamese hang out?
Old 04-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
aseanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Is the hotel name Sunny or Sunway ? Just to confirm.

I stay in Sunway and the price is USD 105 and not 40. F** expensive......

Quote:
Hi Brudders,

Try Sunny Hotel, pretty new. Stayed there last year, Hotel Manager is a lady by the name of Miss Diep. Very understanding, kept asking me if I have girlfriend, can stay with me..... don't try her, not the type, or rather not my type. Can call her mobile for room reservation 0 9 1 2 2 3 0 3 1 2, just mentioned that you were recommended by a s'porean. Just also mention casually that your Vn girlfriend is going to stay with you.

Rate about USD40, have jucuzzi bath tub and ADSL in the room (free), with breakfast too. Rooms are very clean and new.

happy happy
Old 04-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro aseanman
It is Sunny Hotel, I was given corporate rate at USD40, but Ms Diep assured me if I am on personal account she can give USD35. No way USD105, too X. call her on the mobile, she speak excellent English, formerly worked in Sofitel Plaza.

I can only remember quite close to Sofitel Plaza (not Metropole, in town) next to West Lake.

While at Sunny Hoyel, try going to this place for best beef place, very well patronised by the local. Call Chien Bien (pronounce as Ching Bell) take a say ohm (motorcycle taxi) past Sofitel Plaza, and about 400meters on the right, the shop number is around 192. One of the best beef I had tasted, must try their orange duck(french deli).

good luck

happy
Old 04-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro aseanman
It is Sunny Hotel, I was given corporate rate at USD40, but Ms Diep assured me if I am on personal account she can give USD35. No way USD105, too X. call her on the mobile, she speak excellent English, formerly worked in Sofitel Plaza.

I can only remember quite close to Sofitel Plaza (not Metropole, in town) next to West Lake.

While at Sunny Hoyel, try going to this place for best beef place, very well patronised by the local. Call Chien Bien (pronounce as Ching Bell) take a say ohm (motorcycle taxi) past Sofitel Plaza, and about 400meters on the right, the shop number is around 192. One of the best beef I had tasted, must try their orange duck(french deli).

good luck

happy
Hi bro,

Good info, thanks n up u.

Cheers
Old 05-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
Can give directions to Century. Will be going back to Hanoi this month. Want to check out places other than the usual KTVs and massage places. Any recommendations on nightspots where normal Vietnamese hang out?
Once after midnight, any Taxi or say ohm will know, once you mention Century.

Sorry, can't really direct you. Not long in Hn enough to know the streets. Went Hn quite a few time already.

happy hunting
Old 05-04-2007, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro etct88,
Thx for the reco. I've been to Century once, guess it was like couple of weeks back. Fri n Sat night would be quite happening. If im not wrong its on Trang Ti Street. A local friend whom I met at some pub brought me there..those who has cars will usually park at the car park adjacent to it, to my surprise the car park is actually a public library in the day! It operates till the wee hours of 3-4am cos he told me the local authority or some big shot govt official has some shares in the joint. Basically a clubbing joint for young n more spendrift group of Vietnamese. Quite a number of ang mohs there too but usually hangs out around the bar...why? pick up or get picked up by FLs lo, what else. Witnessed a fight there between 2 groups of Viet. Sure bcos of chics but im impressed with the way n speed the security guards there suppress them n drag them out..not sure it was kung fu or karate they used. Music not bad, sexy in-house dancers on podium. Dont mind visiting again if any bros wanna pay a trip there.

Quote:
Once after midnight, any Taxi or say ohm will know, once you mention Century.

Sorry, can't really direct you. Not long in Hn enough to know the streets. Went Hn quite a few time already.

happy hunting
Old 05-04-2007, 05:02 PM
coldshot88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey Guys

I'm heading to Hanoi with another friend, 2 guys, from 27-30apr.

It will be our first itme there.

Any recommendations on :

1. which hotel to stay? (good location)
2. places which sell good local food?
3. nite spots where we can sit and drink with girls (clean fun)

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2007, 05:06 PM
coldshot88

Hi guys

I'll be heading off to Hanoi with another guy friend from 27-30 Apr. It will be our first time there.

Any recommendations on :

1. Which hotel to stay? (good location)
3. nitespots where we can sit and drink with girls? (clean fun)

Appreciate yr recommendations

Thanks
Old 06-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldshot88 View Post
Hi guys

I'll be heading off to Hanoi with another guy friend from 27-30 Apr. It will be our first time there.

Any recommendations on :

1. Which hotel to stay? (good location)
3. nitespots where we can sit and drink with girls? (clean fun)

Appreciate yr recommendations

Thanks

Hi bro,

Start reading the first tread. I'm sure you will get the answer to all your question, if not more.

Cheers
Old 08-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

Hi Hanoi Bro,

I've read and taken notes on all the KTV & cheonging places.

BTW I'm a viet food lover.............. Where can i find good viet food in Hanoi.

Cheers
Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 AM
xtreme97

Wow...after spending like few hours reading the posting, its really mind blowing cos to me, Hanoi looks quite after sunset....

Anyway, I am currently staying at Hanoi Horison and will be here till 21 April. Hence, any bros in for cheonging and supper, can pm me lah, cos my colleague all guai guai one, sianzzz....

There is a club and massage at Horison, just wondering if any bro noes if there is any special service to it? Dont want to go for massage then end up going back to room PCC. Muahaha....

Waiting for you PMs Samsters......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1